The Most OVER-POWERED Fictional Character.

Sorry that I haven't posted for a bit. I've been spending a lot more time with my girlfriend and stuff.

Anyway, the thread title says it all. Who is the most broken, OP fictional character you can think of? The rules are the same, with one extra.

No real people in fiction. So, no Mecha-Barbra Streisand from South Park.

What media the character is from doesn't matter. Books, movies, TV, video games, etc.

Try to avoid characters that are all powerful, like the One Above All from Marvel. Also, try to avoid characters who don't have rules, like cartoon characters. Examples include Looney Tunes, Popeye, and Spongebob. Reason being that, again, they don't really have rules or logic.

NO POLITICS OR RELIGION. Anyone who breaks this rule will be reported.

For me, it would probably have to be Doomsday from DC Comics. That monster is practically unstoppable. He has the strength to beat Superman to a pulp, durability to survive practically anything, and he becomes immune to anything that "kills" him. Doomsday is an unstoppable murder machine that just wants to kill anything that lives and has the power to do it. His only real weakness is that what he has in sheer brawn, he lacks in intelligence.

My God - you really do bring in crude treads here.

Fictional - omnipotent but please only from this very special comic context.

Sorry - I can't and won't take part in this - I come from a completely different cultural background and that is ... excluded.

---

From the Discworld universe ... the boss of Tod ... more powerful than the "Revisiors"

17 minutes ago, Reginald_001 said:

*laughs in Q*

Still outsmarted by Picard. Does that make our dear Jean-Luc most OP?

Edited by belegost
54 minutes ago, Miauzi said:

Lower Decks

...is garbage. Doesn't count. Please do not tarnish whatever is left of good name of  Star Trek by mentioning this shit ever again. Same goes for "Picard" series.

Edited by belegost
Vor 16 Minuten sagte belegost:

...ist Müll. Zählt nicht. Bitte ruinieren Sie nicht, was vom guten Namen von Star Trek noch übrig ist, indem Sie diesen Scheiß jemals wieder erwähnen. Gleiches gilt für die „Picard“-Serie.

Ist ihre Meinung - zählt für mich in keinster Weise - schönen Abend noch!

Either Marvel's Molecule Man, DC Comic's Plastic Man or One Piece's Joy Boy. Thankfully for the other characters in their settings, they either lack the intelligence, creativity or will to use their powers for absolute world domination of obliteration. Protean powers overcome nearly any defense or offense possibly presented by mortal or machine.

422492227_MoleculeMan.jpg.4ffcf3ed6d1888a7a750dc21e21fb7f1.jpg

a0Tfrt.thumb.webp.a33a72d04eb506ddd9cd9596381a6c45.webp

888fe010d9b41809d70a5b7407683515.thumb.jpg.e2b35967083f9954f7698ff74b01c34c.jpg

1 hour ago, Miauzi said:

Ist ihre Meinung - zählt für mich in keinster Weise - schönen Abend noch!

Kaj mi pensis, ke vi estas racia homo.

9 hours ago, Miauzi said:

My God - you really do bring in crude treads here.

Fictional - omnipotent but please only from this very special comic context.

Sorry - I can't and won't take part in this - I come from a completely different cultural background and that is ... excluded.

---

From the Discworld universe ... the boss of Tod ... more powerful than the "Revisiors"

Like I said, "Try to avoid" those types of characters. I didn't say that they weren't allowed.

6 hours ago, worik said:

If he she they even exists. 

The gender of the DB is player selected. Meaning that, until the player chooses, the DB has no gender.

P.S, this is a joke.

7 hours ago, Alessia Wellington said:

Hmm, I think I've heard Mikael sing about someone named "Dragonborn" but, I've yet to meet him them. If he they even exist. ?‍♀️

I've heard of this "Dragonborn" as well, but I honestly don't care enough to go and meet them. Too busy capturing people and harvesting their blood. Along with going around and killing any idiot who gets in my way. Like recently, this idiot shouted at me, but it was like a breeze. That smelled awful. So I bit their neck and drank all of their blood. What was their deal, anyway?

3 minutes ago, deadjester226 said:

Too busy capturing people

Tried that once. Didn't quite work out that well. Lydia did too much judging for my taste. I really need to change the purchasing process of Breezehome so that I don't get her for free with the house. Or do I buy Lydia and get a house for free? Can't remember which way around it is.

50 minutes ago, Alessia Wellington said:

Tried that once. Didn't quite work out that well. Lydia did too much judging for my taste. I really need to change the purchasing process of Breezehome so that I don't get her for free with the house. Or do I buy Lydia and get a house for free? Can't remember which way around it is.

You get both for free. Also, I just kick her off a cliff. Not worth the stomachache or headache dealing with that bitch.

2 minutes ago, deadjester226 said:

You get both for free.

I always have to pay Brill 5,000 gold to get Breezehome.

2 minutes ago, deadjester226 said:

Also, I just kick her off a cliff. Not worth the stomachache or headache dealing with that bitch.

I've never had her as my follower. She just roams around at home collecting dust. I don't use vanilla followers.