Submissive Lola - Coffees Task Extension

Submissive Lola - Coffees Task Extension

View File

Basic Introduction

This Mod is an extension of the famous mod "Submissive Lola: The Resubmission".

It adds several new Rules, Tricks and Tasks to the general lola experience. In general, it tries to respect all lola guidelines and shall act is a content extension.

It starts with a simple Sleep deny or outfit control and can end up with lola on the slave market.

Every new Trick etc. can be disabled.

Besides, Posted under Special Edition, This mod should be 99% compatible with LE. Only the Default Configurations for Vanilla Clothing’s should not be working

If you encounter a bug, please do not report that in the submissive lola main thread. If there is (unlikely) a collision between the add-on and the main mod.

Please report it here. The main mod has always the higher priority!

I'm certain that the description right here is too less, but I will add new Text if needed.

And Again

DO NOT USE THE DEBUG FUNCTIONS. THEY ARE MEANT FOR TESTING NOT CHEATING OR PLAYING

THEY WILL BREAK YOUR SAVE BECAUSE THEY ARE DESIGNED TO BE CALLED IN VERY SPECIFIC SITUATIONS

Beta Version

This Mod is considered as a Beta Release:

I tested it now a very long in an active Game and for me, I do not have any issues which are not caused by my own mod play setup. Testing setup everything is going well.

There are for sure many different situations in different environment which can cause trouble. That's why I call it beta.

General View:

The Mod assumes Lola is seen in some events as a real Slave or VERY committed submission. Lola can end up being sold. In General, it is possible to disable certain aspects of the mod.

The Playmate has a very distinctive view: It is seen as an equal Slave next to Lola.

If you use the playmate as a second owner you might want to disable the Playmate Content in this mod else it might result into some strange Role Play Things

(Not sure if you see it fitting that Owner 1 is binding up and selling Owner 2 for example)

Installation:

Install this mod as every other Mod.

Load Order. Recommended to load after all Requirements and Soft Requirements.

Make Sure to read the Configuration part.

Synth Voice Files can be found and MEGA and can be added as a additional mod next to it. (the usual procedure). don't get confused with the Version number. This was the internal dev version for the creation of that Synth.

Voice Files can be found here

There is just one small recommendation from my side: (At least for MO Users, will be also possible in Vortex I guess)

1. Create a new Empty Mod in MO and call it something like Lola Outfits (chose whatever you want)
  2. Copy the SKSE Content from the Mod into this Folder (Just copy the whole SKSE Folder)
  3. Make sure the new Folder overwrites the extension Folder.

This ensures that if you have a new update, you don’t overwrite your Outfits etc. This might be a lot of effort to reconfigure.

Requirements:

SE Links, All Mods should also be available on LE (and most likely of them anyway already installed)

Soft Requirements:

These Are Soft Integrations into the Extension. The Extension runs fine without these. Just some small events are different or not enabled

The following Follower Frameworks should be working AFT, NFF, EFF but I only tested EFF longer (that’s what I use)

Incompatibility:

There is right now no Hard issue known with any mod. Some slight wrong interactions are known

Be aware in General that Mods that applying Quest Devious Devices might collide in general with this Extension.

• Devious Interest: Slight: On how Devious Interest handles Dialogues, it might collide with some Topics and may lead into awkward situations
  • Every Mod which Equips Random Devices like Devious Interest or Cursed Loot): Esp. for Sales Pet these Mods destroy the balancing completely. It might result in an unsolvable state.
  • Devious Follower: With DFC Enabled, you might not be able to dismiss a Playmate. Automatic Dismiss often failed during my testing. Simply Pausing the Mod helps, or you fix it on your own. Make sure that DFC Owner != Playmate if using Playmate features
  • Kal Lola Extension: Sleeping collides with the own Sleeping Method. My Extension should just respect kal Sleep (in my tests it works. report if not) but it’s not respected the other way around.
  • Very Minor: Sexlab Survival (Combat Equipment Feature): If you have to redress during a fight, this redress might be blocked behind the redress scene, if you cancel it, you will stay naked. That’s all.

Configuration

I will not lie to you. This Mod is a Configuration Monster for the First Time.

Besides the MCM Config (which should be fine default wise, I still recommend a check) there is an additional In game Configuration Menu called “Configurator

This Configurator can be accessed over a Hotkey and contains all detailed Config and methods

Content:

• Spawn Furniture, Save the Cell and Rebuild it (for example in a new Save Game)
  • Outfit Manager. You can define plenty of Outfits with Variants over the Outfit Manager
  • Marker Manager (Move and Save Quest markers) This is useful if the general Marker is clipping with your Town overhaul Mods. (Currently only Sales Pet supported)
  • Playmate Configuration (Add, Remove, Export and Import Potential Playmates here)

In General, the Most Configs here are saved in JSON Files and are either persistent over Save games (Like the Outfits) Or can be easily reimported over the Configurator

For More Detailed Configurator use if it’s needed you see it in the description of the Quests

FAQ:

• The registered key like Change Clothes key is not working
    • This is intentional. Some Functions are hidden behind A key press time or avoid accidentally pressing of a button to trigger something you might don't want during a combat (you don't want to be undressed during combat, right?) so just hold the button for a while. Change Dress is roughly 0.2 s hold time. Or sometimes just duplicated usages fo a button
    • If needed, I can provide a full list of all timings
  • In the furniture Sleep Event, I enter the device and nothing happens.
    • Do not simply enter the device with the normal activation. Use the Power you got at the start. This is necessary to avoid conflicts with DDC and DM3 Logic.

Content:

Outfit Task: (Biggest Feature of the Mod)

Spoiler

Quest, Trick. Rule

Your Owner Decides your Outfits. After a small Intro Quest you have to wear exactly what you are told. (Besides being naked or wearing a DD on that Slot). For different Locations you must wear different Outfits. So, you have to wear at home a different set of Clothes then during Adventure time or in the City etc.  Depending on your Score Level you might get an Up or Downgrade of your clothes (Level0,1,2).

Your Playmate might have to follow the Same rules (Condition is Playmate is the same Gender as Player).  You can define more than 1 Outfit per Class and Level and you get a random Outfit. After a time, you have to buy a new set of clothes (new Set of Random Outfits).

In General Owner sees Higher Level as a reward

To make this quest usable you have to define Outfits over the Configurator. If you don’t want to have the level feature, you can simply increase the Score Threshold to 101 and it will never be reached.

The Definition is fully up to you. You can use The level to characterize your Owner. For example Lower Level is Crappy gear and higher Level is good. OIR Normal Clothes Slutty

[Optional] You can also Define Slutty or Broken Variants. During the Outfit Task if you receive dmg your Outfit might break (Broken Variant get’s applied)

Or your Owner wants to make the Outfit more comfortable with some modifications (Sluttify) it.

Broken Outfits can be repaired at the local Blacksmith and “unstultify ask your Owner”

For a usage of this rule, you need to have at least for every class and every level 1 outfit defined, Slutty and Broken is optional

Sub Feature: Fashion Master

Your  Owner also selects some Random Dresses from defined Owner Outfits ? Has to be started manually or may be triggered by the Starting of the regular Outfit Task. It is possible to limit this feature to mistress owners only (let’s be honest, most outfits you can download are for females only)

Sleeping Task:

Spoiler

Rule

You must ask for Sleeping. You are not allowed to sleep without permission, and you have to sleep regularly, or your Owner gets too tired. But there is a catch to it. Depending on the location, it is a simple normal sleep or an event is happening (Events bound to Safe Locations). These Events might be a night on the Ground, Bound Sleep, A Sleep in a close by Furniture (Use the Furniture Spawner to place whatever you like), a Night in a kennel or a special Reward Sleep.

Lola For Sale:

Spoiler

Event

Lola is up for Sale. Your Owner wants to get rid of you. Either you are no challenge anymore, and he would like to cash out on the Work, or you are too rebellious and not worth the effort.

Either way, you are now up for sale. This quest is divided into 3 Phases.

First: You can Try to earn your stay with some Gold or you select, or you search for a buyer yourself

Second: Your Owner is actively searching for a potential Buyer or you are searching for a potential buyer

Third: You get sold via Simple Slavery after a time

Sales Pet:

Spoiler

Task

Help a local Shopkeeper to sell some Devices. Sell all DDs in Time and earn the amount of Gold to achieve this task.

(Uses Salespet Outfits in Configurator)

Missives:

Spoiler

Task

If you want to let your Owner take Control, , this task is for you. The Owner goes to the local Missive Board and selects some Tasks for you to do in time.

(The Gold Return might be tricky. I recommend taking 100% as reward and configure Lola Golda to Take as you need it)

Change Town:

Spoiler

Event, Task

If you stay for to long in the same town without even leaving it, This is a forced location change.

You either get a task to move to another town or hold on your own

Slave Caravan:

Spoiler

Event, Task

Basically, the same intend as Change Town.

You get part of a slave caravan (you must follow a caravan with some small events) (you can end it every time with a hotkey)

You can deny this quest without issue

WARNING: YOU will be stuck for a long time in a Caravan in a lola blocking state. This means you still have to do your quota. BUT you cannot offer your services besides you force a break in the Caravan, offer your service and continue with the Risk of being forced out.

It is recommended to just do it a short time (like 1 or 2 small events) and then warp to the end. Skyrim Pathing AI will anyway do some weird things on the way esp. if you have environment mods like Northern Roads enabled.

Tattoo Trick:

Spoiler

Simply Get a Random RapeTattoo (FadeTats highly recommended). Nothing More, Nothing Less

Drug Trick:

Spoiler

You must drink some Random Drugs (basically right now a placeholder and Skooma Whore Integration)

New Pet Trick:

Spoiler

A Pet should not be kept alone. So, the Owner organizes a new pet (playmate) to play.

After a time, your Owner might get bored with that pet and replaces it with another one or simply gets an attractive trade offer (FSM Integration). IF you don’t want your playmate sold, disable FSM Integration.

This is basically a forced Playmate add (if you have no multiple Follower Framework, DISABLE that Trick)

To be able to get this trick, you need to register at least 3! Different potential playmates to avoid conflicts.

(because one could also be your owner, 1 could be your current playmate, so we have at least 1 free)

Lola buying a house:

Spoiler

The Quest itself is fine, the Public Whore Integration is Beta and interacts deeply with PW Settings. Not recommended using in an important save

For normal play through on lola buying a house is maybe not possible. But your owner wants a house → so he makes a deal with the jarl. You can buy the house for a reduced price.

For that lola has to offer on a regular basis public services for the town  (Right now Only Public Whore Integration is possible)The PW Integration is in Beta

Planned Content:

• Owner Protection: In short, you must act as a decoy if there is danger to protect your owner etc.

There are some additional Quests already in the Pipeline =), But I need to finish another framework first for that.

Credits:

Thanks for:

@HexBolt8 for Maintaining submissive lola main mod and adding some Hooks for me

@Monoman1: For some Tips and allowing me to integrate with some parts of his mod

@Pamatronic: For letting me use the beat up framework and fixing a small bug for me

@Visio Diaboli: For supporting me with the PW integration and answering my stupid questions :)

@VaderHater: For the Clothes Ripping sounds

And for my Beta Testers and little Helpers, especially

@Anunya (Testing and Writing some Dialogue for Outfit, Tattoo and Sleep Task)

@jc321 (For Crosscheck my Dialogue and fixing grammar and spelling issues)

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    06/08/2023
  • Category
  • Requires
    Submissive Lola: The Resubmission
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    Yes

I'm all for more content for lola, will include this in the next test I was gonna do anyway, and I'm gonna follow this one for sure. Any chance for fertility mode integration? I would take even just simple comments if that meant they would eventually be in the voice pack as well. And looking forward to PW integration being out of beta state. Either way good luck with your mod.

I'm confused. I have all of the requirements, I got the dialogue where my follower said my character needs a regular sleep schedule, but I have no option to ask for sleep? In the MCM when I try to force start it it says extension isn't running. What's going on?

20 minutes ago, TheOtherMe2 said:

I'm confused. I have all of the requirements, I got the dialogue where my follower said my character needs a regular sleep schedule, but I have no option to ask for sleep?

If the Extension is not running it has not detected a lola start.

Did you have an active lola enslavement running before installation? If not did you waited for an enslavement until the add on was fully initialized (takes roughly 60 seconds)

Does the Addon Detect Lola Running?

Besides all of that you found a small overseeing by me. I will make sure that these events only starting after the addon was corretly started

If it's running There should be a dialogue "May i Speak Master/Mistress" and under there is the Asking for Sleep Permission.

Btw. you don't need all Soft Requirements ?

Edited by coffeeink
21 minutes ago, coffeeink said:

If the Extension is not running it has not detected a lola start.

Did you have an active lola enslavement running before installation? If not did you waited for an enslavement until the add on was fully initialized (takes roughly 60 seconds)

Does the Addon Detect Lola Running?

Besides all of that you found a small overseeing by me. I will make sure that these events only starting after the addon was corretly started

If it's running There should be a dialogue "May i Speak Master/Mistress" and under there is the Asking for Sleep Permission.

Btw. you don't need all Soft Requirements ?

I allowed the extension several minutes to initiate and start, and did not have a follower being handled by Submissive Lola at the time.

It does detect Lola running.

I did trigger Submissive Lola via the Simple Slavery start, so perhaps that's the problem?

Edit: Just tried it the normal way, still didn't initialize.

Edited by TheOtherMe2

What Version of Lola do you use? I don't know the exact version (just checked starting version 2.0.62 ) but Hexbolt added for my Startup procedure some hooks.

I will add this version number in the description. I simply forgot to add it.

The Simple Slavery startup works fine. It's the same procedure and for my play testing normally the preferred role play start.

I'm currently making a version with a manual start-up procedure. It's close to be finished i will post it in the second reserved post for you if finished. I would guess with testing roughly 30-60 minutes.

5 minutes ago, coffeeink said:

What Version of Lola do you use? I don't know the exact version (just checked starting version 2.0.62 ) but Hexbolt added for my Startup procedure some hooks.

I will add this version number in the description. I simply forgot to add it.

The Simple Slavery startup works fine. It's the same procedure and for my play testing normally the preferred role play start.

I'm currently making a version with a manual start-up procedure. It's close to be finished i will post it in the second reserved post for you if finished. I would guess with testing roughly 30-60 minutes.

I think we found the issue. I'm using a mod pack that has 2.0.61.

I added a small Prerelease.

This should not be needed for anyone if the mod actually is started, not on an existing enslavement and the correct Lola version. (this should be anyway fixed)

It is not fully playtested but the changes are that simple and the MCM was tested that i'm confident that it works.

Prerelease can be found in the first response of that Mod.

I will test it later in my save and make a real release for it or wait until i collect more small issues like that

1 hour ago, coffeeink said:

As i wrote in the Description : should be 99% Compatible with LE. 
only the Predefined Outfits may not work due different handling of JSONUtil.

Ah, I must've skipped this part, sorry. Thanks for clarification.

No issue. If you encounter any issue, just ping me and we will fix it.

I did not test it on LE but basically if there is no Mesh, no Animation and not using some SE exclusive Functions it should be fine right out of the box

hm?

What do you mean with "buying a bed"

So to sum it up. A Event was working once, and you did not get a new event only simple sleep or nothing at all?

I need some more info to replicate this. Sometimes it's just that Skyrim Engine is a little weird and not setting a var correctly (like tif is not executed) only happened for me during stress test if VM was stressed

Sleeping has many conditions. The Events are bound to Your Location, Score and RNG. You can set the RNG in the MCM.

can you attach a papyrus log pls?

Edit ah i see a potential issue in one of the latest Code Changes. Location is not tracked correctly. So Extension thinks you are outside a town.  should be an easy fix i will try to track it down (btw the log is right now VERY talking) basically every decision is inside of the papyruslog

// In Debug it works now ? it rly was just a simple change in teh location that the mod always thought you are in an unsafe location. Did modify last minute the location event. forgot to add this.

i just need now an update mechanism for that change.

Edited by coffeeink
bug found

@nali_m and @AimControls (I assume you have the same bug because of reaction)

Version 1.0.2 should resolve your issue now. It should be safe to update mid-game (I did that during testing).

Just make sure to go to the Settings page and Press the Update Button on the Right Side (close MCM and 2 Notifications should pop up)

You have to at least do 1 location change to get it working (like going in the inn and out, etc.).

If it does not work, check your Papyrus log for the entry: " Sleep Location = <Your Location>"

+I also added a better primary "Screenshot" :)

Before someone complains:

Small Incompatibility found with the newest Lola Version. Overlook on my side.

The cosmetic Blindfold may trigger an Outfit Task Fail. Will be fixed in the next version and in general will respect all Items with the sexlabNoStrip Keyword.

Until the release, you can either shortly stop the check in the MCM, or just take the warning (or disable the cosmetic blindfold)

Edited by coffeeink

Wow that's a lot of content, favourite thing so far is the new playmate content,

Spoiler

I had a twin sister of the PC as my initial playmate so it was extra brutal to see them sold off.

Only problem I'm having so far is with clothing. I updated them and deleted the defaults before realizing I would need to buy more clothes, this wouldn't have been a problem if being naked counted as wearing the right clothes but for whatever reason it doesn't for me. So I got shocked a lot and went down to -30 score waiting for an opportunity to buy clothes again.

Another issue I had was with having Devious Devices for Inn clothes. They were equipped in the inventory screen but the PC was still naked and I had to equip them manually. It could be Equip Enchantment Fix causing problem but when I go into the F8 menu and try out outfits with DD items they equip fine.

27 minutes ago, shrtjsrtj said:

Wow that's a lot of content, favourite thing so far is the new playmate content,

Hide contents

I had a twin sister of the PC as my initial playmate so it was extra brutal to see them sold off.

Only problem I'm having so far is with clothing. I updated them and deleted the defaults before realizing I would need to buy more clothes, this wouldn't have been a problem if being naked counted as wearing the right clothes but for whatever reason it doesn't for me. So I got shocked a lot and went down to -30 score waiting for an opportunity to buy clothes again.

Another issue I had was with having Devious Devices for Inn clothes. They were equipped in the inventory screen but the PC was still naked and I had to equip them manually. It could be Equip Enchantment Fix causing problem but when I go into the F8 menu and try out outfits with DD items they equip fine.

Ehm yes i should add this as an info, i guess. DD's are forbidden for outfits. If you want to wear them I would highly recommend using Non-Scripted ones. The scripted ones as regular Outfits just guarantee you to get in Bug Hell over time. There are simple to make if needed or already be available here until a certain degree.

That would solve your Inn Question.

DD Outfits are used for Slave Caravan, Sales Pet, Reward Sleep, Lola on Sale (short time)

I am uncertain if you are on SE but for SE there are several Mod Sites which have really excellent Outfits which some of them are clearly the reason I made the broken and stultify Options ?

The first question, i'm confused. What did you do? Deleted the outfits during you have to wear them or just sold them? If you just sold the items try holding the Equip Key (V) for a short time and then again for a short time (if you get manual undressed you need first to fake undress and then dress again) and if you are not in manual mode you should get a new set.

Naked is tested to be accepted. you wear anything else which is not allowed.

Simply go to your Owner - May i speak Master/mistress - about clothings - Can you check my outfit. And here you should get a messagebox clearly showing you what’s wrong.

Also here over the dialouge you can "trigger" a new Outfirstarter Quest. Simply go to the inn and back to town and it should trigger,

Spoiler

uff that's hard to hear ^^ you coul avoided that by disable the FSM integration :P But i hope you added your twinsister as a potential playmate, maybe she gets bought back :)

For the non Scripted DDs, if i recall correctly: here you can find a lot of them already done. But i did not tested it if it works.

In general you can see your saved outfits in the Configurator.

Edited by coffeeink

I only tried DD equipment because I saw it in other outfits

46 minutes ago, coffeeink said:

The first question, i'm confused. What did you do? Deleted the outfits during you have to wear them or just sold them? If you just sold the items try holding the Equip Key (V) for a short time and then again for a short time (if you get manual undressed you need first to fake undress and then dress again) and if you are not in manual mode you should get a new set.

Naked is tested to be accepted. you wear anything else which is not allowed.

Simply go to your Owner - May i speak Master/mistress - about clothings - Can you check my outfit. And here you should get a messagebox clearly showing you what’s wrong.

Also here over the dialouge you can "trigger" a new Outfirstarter Quest. Simply go to the inn and back to town and it should trigger,

I started the quest, got the package, spoke to the owner and everything seemed to be working fine with default outfits.

So I played for a while and after wanting a change I added some outfits but pressing "v" didn't give me the new ones just the default.

Not understanding how it all worked yet I deleted the defaults in an attempt to force the change, it deleted defaults for which there were new outfits and kept them for ones with no new outfits.

Around here when troubleshooting is where I noticed naked didn't count for outfits. I was editing the .jsons in a futile attempt to force an update not realizing I just needed to buy more clothes.

Bought the clothes pack and they're using the updated clothes now but I still get warning when naked saying "you are not allowed to wear", and eventually get zapped.

Here's a screenshot where I have the default adventuring setup but still get zapped. After putting everything I could in a chest and typing "showinventory" the only things I'm wearing are SoS pubic hair and something from DD integration.

lola.jpg

@shrtjsrtj If possible, do the following, please.

1. Make a Save
  2. Open MCM Debug Page and stop Outfit Task
  3. Configure your wished Outfits
  4. Delete All Defaults now ( make sure to have at least 1 outfit per class)
  5. Reload the Game
  6. Open MCM Debug Page and Start Outfit Task

This should bring you right back on Track.

The Deletion just made everything broken ?

You cannot force an Outfit reset like that. It is in the normal play through bound to condition. The immersive change request is via dialogue and asking for new clothes.

You get per quest 1 set of clothes. this is not changed. also deletion of the active outfit is killing it. Non active Outfits should be fine.

A Cheat way to reset the Outfits is Stopquest, startquest. That's what i do for testing (this skips the Intro Quest)

Edited by coffeeink