Submissive Lola - Coffees Task Extension

2 minutes ago, darkfender666 said:

Mcm only shows one line saying "init quest something" is it supposed to be so or should i check if i did something wrong?

You need to wait. The init takes roughly 60 seconds. Because i have to wait until some other mods not finished on a heavy modded Skyrim new Game.

You're not kidding about the configuration part :)

I stayed up way too late last night to configure outfits - really enjoying it (and downloading more outfits now too, of course).

Two questions:

1. You recommend that we back up the .json files (found in cfl_LolaAddon_Beta/SKSE/plugins/cfe_Lola/outfits/default so we don't potentially lose all that configuration work in a mod update, right?

2.  If I don't want the default outfits I should delete them using the Outfit Manager, once I've set up my own custom outfits right?

Yeah that why I mentioned it. But it's basically a one-time task. After the initial setup, it's basically done. You can simply add and remove new things. (don't remove active outfits, just a warning)

For 1. Yes this is the main reason. You don't want to download an update and make "oops configuration gone"

2. Yes. Simply Press "Delete all default Outfits". This deletes all Outfits with the Name default if another Outfit is configured. and it should be safe. Depending on how complex your outfit setup is I would recommend still a backup over a zip file. You never know when some edge case would delete too much etc.

In general, don't confuse default folder with default outfits (just in case) you might remember that we thought about different owner personalities with different outfits. I scrapped that idea due this would cause far too much configuration, it is still in because maybe at some day I want to have profiles you can switch. But that's just a future possibility.

Found some small issues which will be addressed in 1.0.6. I will not release it now because it's just a minor thing for now.

want to collect more minor stuff

• [Fixed] Title was not updated after Owner Change. Master was addressed as Mistress etc., Now fixed
  • [Fixed]  MCM: Logic in days  was reversed. Now it's a positive number, not negative. Pure cosmetic

Sluttify is basically a full Outfit. Do you swap out one armor part for example or remove some. You make a slutty variant and you have a new Outfit 

this Feature has basically Armors like that in mind

https://www.sunkeumjeong.com/post/nini-hercules-might

or You have an Elven Armor and the slutty version is a elven bikini etc.

Define what you want :)

Edited by coffeeink

Nice Mod. One think about the outfit feature. I have to buy one outfit for a specific reagion (City for example) After purchase I am also forced to use other outfits in other locations that I haven got (bought) yet (for example Home outfits) How is it meant, is the outfit task on/off for all locations at once? Thought outfits obligations are only valid until you boight them. 

Edited by Johannes01

You buy not only 1 dress you buy „a set of outfits“ and this is not per hold. It’s per location Class.

so you buy a dress for Adventure, 1 for Home. 1 for Inns etc.

so home outfits are valid for all homes, City for all Cities etc.

Anything more at some point is to much configuration. (It’s already now borderline ok)

i sacrificed immersion for usability. But hey Skyrim has magic. :)

Hello, first many thanks for it , I allways like Lola Extensions. 

Second i have a small question:

How Mandatory is SexLab Survival for the Sleep event ? Because i dont like SLSurvival. But the Sleep Event is one of my Favorite interrests. 

Many thanks for an answer.  Greetings from Switzerland :)

1 hour ago, Anunya said:

I assumed the Damaged Outift works the same as slutty outfit? As in you have to define a damaged version for each primary outfit?

Sluttify and damaged are fully optional.

Armor cannot break if it's not configured, Owner does not sluttify it, if no slutty version is defined. The events check that depending on the outfit you are currently having to wear

1 hour ago, Lenore said:

I don't use sexlab survival either, it always glitches my game .. I did notice that this mod doesn't seem to recognize simple slavery, not sure why .. i have the most updated version but it's greyed out.

Thanks for the hint. The MCM accidentally checks if SLS is installed instead of SLV. Typical copy and paste Error. Will be fixed in the next Release.

image.png.04d588dabb64f8fd421456b9253924ac.png

Simple Slavery Integration is used as an optional method for lola on sale. If the main timer runs out, you get sold via Simple Slavery.

2 hours ago, Kargano01 said:

How Mandatory is SexLab Survival for the Sleep event ? Because i dont like SLSurvival. But the Sleep Event is one of my Favorite interrests.

Not at all. It is only a hook into the SL Kennel Sleep as an Event.

Edited by coffeeink

Love the mod.

But i have a recommendation for the outfit quest:

- different quest for "stylish master"; now he/she just gets the outfits straight away; it would be fun if the master would go shopping and spend the money lola earned whoring on dresses/jewelry for herself- Example dialogue: "Look what pretty things i bought with the money you earned for me!" 

@coffeeink: You mentioned "Kal Lola Extension: Sleeping collides with the own Sleeping Method. My Extension should just respect kal Sleep (in my tests it works. report if not) but it’s not respected the other way around."

-> as the Kal Lola Extension unfortunately seems to be abandoned, would you maybe consider making a patch for it to be compatible with you new mod?

Edited by Gudulba

Yo, been using for a while, and so far it works pretty well,  but I got a few suggestions (and some things that kinda needs fixing)

The outfits

Spoiler

- They work well, took me some time to notice I had to hold the key to equip then but worked fine after I noticed that.

- They don't really like devious devices all that much. If I for example have an outfit with some shoes, and I'm equipped with devious boots, some times when using the hotkey, the game will get rid of the device. It happened for gloves, boots and one other piece but I don't remember which one right now. It's not always that it does this, but it happens some times.

- Shields are being considered part of the outfit, so your owner will some times bitch about having it equipped and give a warning.

- This is not exactly a bug, and I don't know if it has a way of being fixed, but I was at the whiterun stables when the outfit task triggered, but my owner decided I had to go to solitude to get it from Endarie(Pretty sure if was her).

Sales Pet

Spoiler

-Only had one problem with it so far. After returning from Endarie to get the outfits, at the whiterun stables once I again, I get a task that I assumed to be the sales pet one. It required me to talk to Beirand, and after googling it, he was at solitude once again. No idea how this one happened, but skyrim works in mysterious ways some times. But maybe this one and the last one happened because I haven't been to a major city yet.

Pet Play

Spoiler

-This one took a long time to trigger. Some things happened here and part of it was on me, but it kinda made it much harder.

The quest triggered, and I was wearing the blindfold at home, and she decided to go for a walk. The quest marked a npc saying they were calling my owner, but both my owner and the npc never walked to each other, and thanks to the blindfold I could not see where they were. I had to walk for a while to find a guard calling around the gildergreen, I think he moved a little as I used the wait command to see if they would teleport close to each other before.
I walked to him and nothing happened. As skyrim usually does, my owner got stuck on the pathing and could not get close. It took me some time to finally guide her towards him but the dialogue between then only started after I bumped on then (Thanks for not removing my sprint during the petsuit quest).

During this time, they were both marked as busy and I could not talk to any of then. I could have probably solve it with the console by using the TC command, but I avoid using the console so much to fix stuff and they usually end up in a worst state after. But for this one, if it's possible, add a debug option to teleport the owner to your position just to avoid classic skyrim fuckery.

Tattoos and sleep tasks worked without any problem, and the other tasks I have enabled haven't triggered yet, but so far, the mod is quite solid, nothing game breaking happened really great job on it! Keep up with the great work and cheers!

I have been trying this mod out, but it seems I am running into some issues with the sleeping feature.

Whenever I get the the task to "Get inside the furniture" for "An uncomfortable sleep" and I get into the ZAZ furniture that I placed, nothing happens. I've tried this quite a few times now. 

When I am asked to sleep on the ground that seems to work fine, and the kennel also seems to work fine. However, the quest breaks for me when I get into the furniture, in the way that nothing happens.

What should I expect to be happening once inside the furniture?

2 hours ago, leakim said:

I have been trying this mod out, but it seems I am running into some issues with the sleeping feature.

Whenever I get the the task to "Get inside the furniture" for "An uncomfortable sleep" and I get into the ZAZ furniture that I placed, nothing happens. I've tried this quite a few times now. 

When I am asked to sleep on the ground that seems to work fine, and the kennel also seems to work fine. However, the quest breaks for me when I get into the furniture, in the way that nothing happens.

What should I expect to be happening once inside the furniture?

It works the same as Ground Sleep. If you are inside the Furniture, Press Space to bring up the sleep menu. Depending on Skyrim magic, you might have to press it twice.

4 hours ago, Leeeeeroy said:

The outfits

Reveal hidden contents

- They work well, took me some time to notice I had to hold the key to equip then but worked fine after I noticed that.

- They don't really like devious devices all that much. If I for example have an outfit with some shoes, and I'm equipped with devious boots, some times when using the hotkey, the game will get rid of the device. It happened for gloves, boots and one other piece but I don't remember which one right now. It's not always that it does this, but it happens some times.

- Shields are being considered part of the outfit, so your owner will some times bitch about having it equipped and give a warning.

- This is not exactly a bug, and I don't know if it has a way of being fixed, but I was at the whiterun stables when the outfit task triggered, but my owner decided I had to go to solitude to get it from Endarie(Pretty sure if was her).

• The hold is intentional. Mainly because in my Setup I have a lot of Fighting hotkeys for Powerattack, cancle, Dogde, Cast etc. and getting unequipped by wrong press is kind of meh.
  • Yes for the Outfits i actually forbid DD in the initial Outfit Selection. It should not unequip it. I usually respect it and this was tested. Which DD Version are you using and what Device? i have to check. Usually if there is a Device with the main DD keyword i ignore it.
    • Spoiler

I checked it again. It should not touch any Equipment which is not defined by the current Outfit. It only gets the Armor Parts from the json and tries to unequip it. If the worn device is not part of that list, nothing should happen.

I might can add a small additional check and get some additional performance.

Function RemoveOutfit(Actor who, string filename, int id, bool destroy=false)
          int i = 0
          Form[] selectedOutfit =  LoadOutfit(filename, id)
          While (i < selectedOutfit.Length)
              Armor item = selectedOutfit[i] as Armor
              if item.HasKeyword(cfg.dd.zad_InventoryDevice)
                  cfg.dd.UnlockDevice(who, item, destroyDevice=destroy)
              else
                  who.UnequipItem(item, abSilent = True)
                  if(destroy)
                      who.RemoveItem(item, abSilent = True)
                  endif
              endif
              i += 1
          EndWhile
      Endfunction

• The Shield part I have to check. It should be a simple fix to exclude shields for the scanning. (fixed now)
  • Yes, I also saw that in the Stables. I'm not certain why. I thought it was because of my mod. I have 3 Mods working on that Area, and I was just assuming. Something with them. Solitude is the FallBack Area for that Mod. I have to recheck this than a little deeper, what's going on in that Cell.
4 hours ago, Leeeeeroy said:

Sales Pet

Hide contents

-Only had one problem with it so far. After returning from Endarie to get the outfits, at the whiterun stables once I again, I get a task that I assumed to be the sales pet one. It required me to talk to Beirand, and after googling it, he was at solitude once again. No idea how this one happened, but skyrim works in mysterious ways some times. But maybe this one and the last one happened because I haven't been to a major city yet.

Pet Play

Reveal hidden contents

-This one took a long time to trigger. Some things happened here and part of it was on me, but it kinda made it much harder.

The quest triggered, and I was wearing the blindfold at home, and she decided to go for a walk. The quest marked a npc saying they were calling my owner, but both my owner and the npc never walked to each other, and thanks to the blindfold I could not see where they were. I had to walk for a while to find a guard calling around the gildergreen, I think he moved a little as I used the wait command to see if they would teleport close to each other before.
I walked to him and nothing happened. As skyrim usually does, my owner got stuck on the pathing and could not get close. It took me some time to finally guide her towards him but the dialogue between then only started after I bumped on then (Thanks for not removing my sprint during the petsuit quest).

During this time, they were both marked as busy and I could not talk to any of then. I could have probably solve it with the console by using the TC command, but I avoid using the console so much to fix stuff and they usually end up in a worst state after. But for this one, if it's possible, add a debug option to teleport the owner to your position just to avoid classic skyrim fuckery.

• I assume same Bug as on top
  • Be aware there is one small bug (already fixed in the enextnt release) if you pass the quest, open the Console and type player.additem F 1 before returning to the Shopkeeper. Reason is a wrong condition > instead of  >= . As I mentioned already fixed.

Petplay: Wrong Mod ? Petplay is part off @TekknoTim 's extension. I have a quest Petplay inside, but that is canceled and should not trigger at all (Description is that mod).

On 6/16/2023 at 9:10 AM, Gudulba said:

@coffeeink: You mentioned "Kal Lola Extension: Sleeping collides with the own Sleeping Method. My Extension should just respect kal Sleep (in my tests it works. report if not) but it’s not respected the other way around."

-> as the Kal Lola Extension unfortunately seems to be abandoned, would you maybe consider making a patch for it to be compatible with you new mod?

I have to discuss with Hexbolt about that. Not sure if it's possible for me to create good patch for that.

On 6/15/2023 at 9:51 PM, Lannister said:

Love the mod.

But i have a recommendation for the outfit quest:

- different quest for "stylish master"; now he/she just gets the outfits straight away; it would be fun if the master would go shopping and spend the money lola earned whoring on dresses/jewelry for herself- Example dialogue: "Look what pretty things i bought with the money you earned for me!" 

You mean like Outfit Starter? It's noted on potential new tasks

// Edit.

Can not reproduce the Sales Pet Wrong start. Outfit should be fixed.

Edited by coffeeink
1 hour ago, coffeeink said:

it works the same as Ground Sleep. If you are inside the Furniture, Press Space to bring up the sleep menu. Depending on Skyrim magic, you might have to press it twice.

Hm. I just tried this again. With ground sleep I am very explicitly  told I can use the space key, but I get no such message when entering the ZAZ furniture. And just pressing space (even continually clicking it) does nothing.

34 minutes ago, coffeeink said:

Do you use the power to enter that device? Do not enter the device with normal Activation (as displayed in the objective)

Please provide a Papyrus Log, else it's just digging in the Dark.

Thanks. That did the trick. I was not aware that there was a power that had to be used to enter the furniture. Having to use a power is certainly stated explicitly when you select a bed, but I did not notice anywhere, either through notification or quest text, that you had to use a power to activate the furniture.

23 minutes ago, leakim said:

Thanks. That did the trick. I was not aware that there was a power that had to be used to enter the furniture. Having to use a power is certainly stated explicitly when you select a bed, but I did not notice anywhere, either through notification or quest text, that you had to use a power to activate the furniture.

i will make it more clear in the next release ?

6 hours ago, coffeeink said:

Petplay: Wrong Mod ? Petplay is part off @TekknoTim 's extension. I have a quest Petplay inside, but that is canceled and should not trigger at all (Description is that mod).

Oh shit, my bad, I fucked up.
Thanks for the answers though, also, might I ask what are the Nighttime and Slave outfits are on the outfit creation?