Submissive Lola - Coffees Task Extension

8 hours ago, Nightdragon72 said:

hey great Mod but will it be possible to hae more than just 1 playmate in the future i have a lot of female follower mods so i wanted to ask if there would be in the Future able to get more playmates instead of just 1 

Most likely not. I rely on Lola Playmate feature and even than the effort is not worth the result i would guess.

4 hours ago, Kruggar said:

Whenever i disable sleep task, outfit task gets disabled too in MCM, and when I enable outfit, sleep task gets enabled.

Thanks, i will have look on that. Most likely again a copy and paste issue

// fixed for next release

Edited by coffeeink

the go to bed issue it's preventing the sleep menu from appearing when you're requested to press space bar, that just results in a failure please try again message

and for reward sleep you are placed into an extreme hobble dress and really can't even reach the bed before owner turns around and says good morning

Seems the sleep menu doesn't appear with Go to Bed's dll

the sleeping one your owner never actually lies down in the bed, although all of the beds I tried had the playerbedowner faction attached to them so that might be why and an oversight that has to be worked around

Edited by archerthegrey
Better context

Another minor issue with sleeping when the owner is tired and sends you to the kennels, when you get woken up by the kennel owner you'll get zapped and told your owner really needs sleep. Had this happen both this event triggered and it was always the first sleep, the later sleeps you need to get through the night never triggered it.

You can also ask for sleep straight away after this event and your owner will say what took you so long.

I've got this issue with contraptions in particular where when you first go into it on loaded save that the animation doesn't work the first time, then the next times it does work. (not working meaning that the furniture disappears, and my character stands still until they "leave" the furniture through DD)

Is there any way to make furnitures only use ZAZ ones?

Edited by randompersons123

I just wanted to say, I've had a chance to play a bit more with this mod and I'm really liking it so far! A question, out of curiosity. What is the recommended contract length to experience all the mod offers? Is endless a bad idea?

Dont know if you're open to suggestions, but one of the first mods from LL i've played was wartimes, it had an event where your master was expecting you to give birth to his baby. If something like that could happen here, it would be really nice, some integration with Fertility mode or any other pregnancy mod.

And an integration with MME, where master demands lola's milk or sell milk to make money. 

hey, love the mod. such a great addition to lola.

I was just wondering if you would consider adding an integration for SL Survival, specifically for when the bikini curse is and is not active? I'd hope that it'd be as simple as using the same system as the broken/slutty variants for armor, but instead of just having a chance for it to occur, doing a check to see if the bikini curse magic effect is active and forcing that alternative if so.

Really not a big deal since you can simply disable the feature in Survival while the outfit task is running, but it would be a nice feature to have for those of us who play with TAWOBA and SL Survival

Found a bug when being sold during the second phase (Not sure if reported yet).
On the second phase my owner found a buyer, but that buyer was Ugor and she's only a follower after you complete malacath's daedric quest.

Not sure if it happens with other followers in similar situations like the college of winterhold, but I'll test it later.

I've found an issue with the sleep task. It looks like it does not despawn the virtual bedrolls after the task ends. You'll end up having multiple invisible, yet interactable (by npcs especially) bedrolls. I've tried disabling them via console but I cannot manage to target it. The problem isn't too bad when you sleep in random places but when you do it at home it becomes way worse.

hello,

short notice from my side. i'm currently busy with rl stuff. i will look into the bug reports if i have time to dig into it.

13 hours ago, AlphaAndOmega said:

I've found an issue with the sleep task. It looks like it does not despawn the virtual bedrolls after the task ends. You'll end up having multiple invisible, yet interactable (by npcs especially) bedrolls. I've tried disabling them via console but I cannot manage to target it. The problem isn't too bad when you sleep in random places but when you do it at home it becomes way worse.

This should not be the case. i have to check but it should delete it with ending.

On 6/26/2023 at 8:11 PM, Leeeeeroy said:

Found a bug when being sold during the second phase (Not sure if reported yet).
On the second phase my owner found a buyer, but that buyer was Ugor and she's only a follower after you complete malacath's daedric quest.

Not sure if it happens with other followers in similar situations like the college of winterhold, but I'll test it later.

Hmm that is strange. This has to be a Skyrim bug tbh. Because the Scanner just scans for Valid followers and Hirelings keyword. so Ugor has to be using the active Keyword PotentialHireling and or PotentialFollower.

I am encountering an issue with the sleeping task. Ordinarily, it works fine. However I often use mods like the Ebongrove player home mod, and I noticed when I am in that location I can't use the power to select one of the beds in there. Instead I get the pop up saying "That's not a bed". I also tried spawning vanilla beds and beds from ZaZ in the F8 furniture menu, but these have the same issue.

Is there a check going on to ensure the player is in a town or capital to be able to use the sleep power to select a bed for your owner? And if so, is there some sort of workaround I could do in the console to allow mod player homes to be recognized as suitable locations for sleep? Not really a huge issue as I can just play around it, but curious either way. Also great mod :) Thanks

Do outfits get automatically equipped based on location change? It's a bit tedious to manually switch outfits constantly. Maybe there's a function that I'm not understanding?

EDIT: Also if some folks would be willing to share their outfit .json files (plus mod requirements, if any!), I'd greatly appreciate it :)

Edited by MysticDaedra
1 hour ago, MysticDaedra said:

Do outfits get automatically equipped based on location change? It's a bit tedious to manually switch outfits constantly. Maybe there's a function that I'm not understanding?

EDIT: Also if some folks would be willing to share their outfit .json files (plus mod requirements, if any!), I'd greatly appreciate it :)

Theres a configurable hotkey in the MCM, it is V by default to update your outfit. It is not automatic though.

Also here is my outfit jsons if you want, the required esps are listed in the files. It's not super thorough though and I didn't bother configuring Sales or Slave since I am not currently using those tasks.

Outfits.rar

Edited by asdj1239

I seem to have encountered a couple bugs with the sleep quest. Often when I go to sleep after requesting permission, I still get punished and receive the subsequent score loss for sleeping. If I try to do the sleep quest immediately again after this then I no longer have this issue. But this brings up the second bug, the owner tiredness level does not seem to be decreasing normally after the sleep quest. I checked the papyrus logs and no matter what, the owner tiredness value stays the same when it is checked.

I also noticed the following lines in the logs, maybe this might mean something to you?

[06/30/2023 - 04:26:16PM] [cfl-Debug]:Checking debt but var is null
[06/30/2023 - 04:26:26PM] [cfl]: Start Walking with [Actor < (8D002306)>] to [kal_InnBedScript < (00064622)>]
[06/30/2023 - 04:26:28PM] [cfl-Debug]:Check Walking
[06/30/2023 - 04:26:28PM] [cfl-Debug]:Master Pos: 1925.533936
[06/30/2023 - 04:26:30PM] [cfl-Debug]:Check Walking
[06/30/2023 - 04:26:30PM] [cfl-Debug]:Master Pos: 1961.768066
[06/30/2023 - 04:26:44PM] [cfl-Debug]:Stage 50
[06/30/2023 - 04:26:44PM] [cfl]: Add Spells
[06/30/2023 - 04:26:52PM] [cfl]: IdleWounded_02
[06/30/2023 - 04:27:11PM] [cfl-Debug]:57
[06/30/2023 - 04:27:11PM] [cfl-Debug]:Sleep Key Pressed
[06/30/2023 - 04:28:01PM] [cfl]: Check Master tiredness
[06/30/2023 - 04:28:01PM] [cfl-Debug]:h since last Sleep in h: 0.404116
[06/30/2023 - 04:28:01PM] [cfl-Debug]:Master Tiredness: 8.082314
[06/30/2023 - 04:28:01PM] [cfl-Debug]:[Location < (000226AA)>]
[06/30/2023 - 04:28:05PM] [cfl-Debug]:Sleep DoneFalse
[06/30/2023 - 04:28:08PM] [cfl-Debug]:Checking debt but var is null
[06/30/2023 - 04:28:14PM] [cfl-Debug]:Calculate Master Tiredness
[06/30/2023 - 04:28:14PM] [cfl]: main Sleep: Sleep finished

I am wondering if having kal's sltl mod might be causing the issues I'm having? Also the forcegreet after selecting your ground sleeping spot with the spell pulls me out of the idle animation, but I don't think this was always occurring. It's only the normal ground sleeping spot that is affected, the bound animation works fine.

Thanks

Edited by asdj1239
On 6/28/2023 at 7:25 AM, lordbor said:

On the version of SUBMISSIVE LOLA: The Resubmission 2.1.0 does not work. Not a single event was triggered.

I'm sorry, the problem was on my side, I didn't translate the scripts into my language correctly.
I noticed a bug when the solitude slave fashion event is active, and when the sleep event from the addon is active.
If there is a chance that the owner will ban you from the dd device, he will remove the devices of the solitude slave fashion. Which reduces the account of obedience and shocks you.

On 6/19/2023 at 10:21 PM, archerthegrey said:

the go to bed issue it's preventing the sleep menu from appearing when you're requested to press space bar, that just results in a failure please try again message

and for reward sleep you are placed into an extreme hobble dress and really can't even reach the bed before owner turns around and says good morning

Seems the sleep menu doesn't appear with Go to Bed's dll

the sleeping one your owner never actually lies down in the bed, although all of the beds I tried had the playerbedowner faction attached to them so that might be why and an oversight that has to be worked around

if the sleep menu does not work with gotobed mod there is nothing i can do against. if this mod destroys the native sleep menu system from skyrim i can't do anything.

The walking speed should basically do nothing. the owner should wait for you at at some point you should get ported to him if leash is activated

Can you provide a papyrus log?

On 6/20/2023 at 1:52 AM, shrtjsrtj said:

Another minor issue with sleeping when the owner is tired and sends you to the kennels, when you get woken up by the kennel owner you'll get zapped and told your owner really needs sleep. Had this happen both this event triggered and it was always the first sleep, the later sleeps you need to get through the night never triggered it.

You can also ask for sleep straight away after this event and your owner will say what took you so long.

thanks for the hint. i will reset the sleep demand before starting the kennel. should be an easy fix

On 6/22/2023 at 6:33 PM, Lenore said:

I just wanted to say, I've had a chance to play a bit more with this mod and I'm really liking it so far! A question, out of curiosity. What is the recommended contract length to experience all the mod offers? Is endless a bad idea?

In the end you configure all of it. But Endless will actually block some things. I do something like 14 days start and add punishment days on failueres so i end up very fast like at 30 days since the new release of combat defeat ?

On 6/25/2023 at 5:35 PM, asdj1239 said:

Really not a big deal since you can simply disable the feature in Survival while the outfit task is running, but it would be a nice feature to have for those of us who play with TAWOBA and SL Survival

Sorry. i can not rly go in with any SL Surivial integration. That mod is a horror to compile. If there is no API call over mode vent. i will not integrate anything.

On 6/28/2023 at 1:03 AM, Leeeeeroy said:

I was kinda close to where the quest is in heartwood mill or whatever, but I tried fast travelling to other places like the college of winterhold and I would still get sold to Ugor.

I solved by asking to be sold to Lydia.

This is strange, because how it works. There is a scan local in a small range searching for potential follower, potential hireling npcs. This NPC is than set as the new master and the selling begins. There has to be something very strange happening here. The only thing how i can explain it is, that you fast traveled to late and the master was already set.  Else the mod does not even know the existence of this NPC

On 6/28/2023 at 9:47 AM, asdj1239 said:

I am encountering an issue with the sleeping task. Ordinarily, it works fine. However I often use mods like the Ebongrove player home mod, and I noticed when I am in that location I can't use the power to select one of the beds in there. Instead I get the pop up saying "That's not a bed". I also tried spawning vanilla beds and beds from ZaZ in the F8 furniture menu, but these have the same issue.

Is there a check going on to ensure the player is in a town or capital to be able to use the sleep power to select a bed for your owner? And if so, is there some sort of workaround I could do in the console to allow mod player homes to be recognized as suitable locations for sleep? Not really a huge issue as I can just play around it, but curious either way. Also great mod :) Thanks

It is checked if you are in any other location class expect Adventuring. I assume also these beds are also not functional with sexlab Bed function i guess?  Because i'm reusing these Lists as checking if it's a bed or not. If the bed is accepted by sexlab it should also be excepted by this mod due i'm using basically the same function to detect if it's a bed or not.

Not sure if there is a way to add new beds to sexlab. But if the bed is added there it will work with the mod

here is how it works

Spoiler
; this is getting the formlsit of sexlab
FormList beds = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x0181B1, "SexLab.esm") as FormList

; Crosshair selection
	ObjectReference Bed = Game.GetCurrentCrosshairRef()
	Faction OwningFaction = Bed.GetFactionOwner()
	ActorBase Owner = Bed.GetActorOwner()
	Actor Player = Game.GetPlayer()
; check if the selected base object from the selected bed is in the sexlab form list, if not return
	if (beds.Find(Bed.GetBaseObject()) < 0)
		Debug.Notification("Silly You. That's not a Bed")
		return
	endif

On 6/30/2023 at 8:39 AM, asdj1239 said:

I seem to have encountered a couple bugs with the sleep quest. Often when I go to sleep after requesting permission, I still get punished and receive the subsequent score loss for sleeping. If I try to do the sleep quest immediately again after this then I no longer have this issue. But this brings up the second bug, the owner tiredness level does not seem to be decreasing normally after the sleep quest. I checked the papyrus logs and no matter what, the owner tiredness value stays the same when it is checked.

I also noticed the following lines in the logs, maybe this might mean something to you?

[06/30/2023 - 04:26:16PM] [cfl-Debug]:Checking debt but var is null
[06/30/2023 - 04:26:26PM] [cfl]: Start Walking with [Actor < (8D002306)>] to [kal_InnBedScript < (00064622)>]
[06/30/2023 - 04:26:28PM] [cfl-Debug]:Check Walking
[06/30/2023 - 04:26:28PM] [cfl-Debug]:Master Pos: 1925.533936
[06/30/2023 - 04:26:30PM] [cfl-Debug]:Check Walking
[06/30/2023 - 04:26:30PM] [cfl-Debug]:Master Pos: 1961.768066
[06/30/2023 - 04:26:44PM] [cfl-Debug]:Stage 50
[06/30/2023 - 04:26:44PM] [cfl]: Add Spells
[06/30/2023 - 04:26:52PM] [cfl]: IdleWounded_02
[06/30/2023 - 04:27:11PM] [cfl-Debug]:57
[06/30/2023 - 04:27:11PM] [cfl-Debug]:Sleep Key Pressed
[06/30/2023 - 04:28:01PM] [cfl]: Check Master tiredness
[06/30/2023 - 04:28:01PM] [cfl-Debug]:h since last Sleep in h: 0.404116
[06/30/2023 - 04:28:01PM] [cfl-Debug]:Master Tiredness: 8.082314
[06/30/2023 - 04:28:01PM] [cfl-Debug]:[Location < (000226AA)>]
[06/30/2023 - 04:28:05PM] [cfl-Debug]:Sleep DoneFalse
[06/30/2023 - 04:28:08PM] [cfl-Debug]:Checking debt but var is null
[06/30/2023 - 04:28:14PM] [cfl-Debug]:Calculate Master Tiredness
[06/30/2023 - 04:28:14PM] [cfl]: main Sleep: Sleep finished

I am wondering if having kal's sltl mod might be causing the issues I'm having? Also the forcegreet after selecting your ground sleeping spot with the spell pulls me out of the idle animation, but I don't think this was always occurring. It's only the normal ground sleeping spot that is affected, the bound animation works fine.

Thanks

kals mod should be no issue in general. i'm using both for testing and never had a conflict like this.

it looks like for whatever reason the h since lastsleep is not set.  because the Tiredness Value is basically just a "dynamic property" based on a calculation of last sleep

I have look into it.

On 6/30/2023 at 9:18 AM, MysticDaedra said:

I am also experiencing quite a bit of script lag with this addon, sometimes it takes up to a second or longer for some activations to process, such as opening a door or chest, or even swapping weapons via hotkeys. Lag was not present before using this addon.

I heavily doubt that this mod is the root cause of it. Script lag can have many root causes. The only very laggy thing is the equipment of the Outfits for me and this is caused simply because of my selected armors and the loading of the texture and meshes is causing framedrops. Esp. most Scritps are only active if quests are running. If the quest are not running. There is no script active besides MCM and 1 lola event listener waiting for a lola start event. This is basically 0 cost

20 hours ago, lordbor said:

I noticed a bug when the solitude slave fashion event is active, and when the sleep event from the addon is active.
If there is a chance that the owner will ban you from the dd device, he will remove the devices of the solitude slave fashion. Which reduces the account of obedience and shocks you.

hm are you sure this is caused from this mod. Because i do not unequip devices entering any furniture. If you are entering a Devious Device Contraption, there is a feature to remove Devices.

Edited by coffeeink