Submissive Lola - Coffees Task Extension

46 minutes ago, coffeeink said:

Hm normally if Lola is ended correctly the quest should be stopped by the main LOLA mod. I have to check this and ask hexbolt about this.

But for now you can disable that quest in the MCM under Debug. There is a button to stop Outft quest

Yes the Playmate quest only triggers in major Cities. So that is correct.

Hm the DL issues may be a mod cloflict or i made a condition issue. I provide later/tomorrow some steps how you can directly tirgger it. right now i have no access.

From my memory the quest should be called

cf_TrickPlaymateChange or smth like that.

If you don't want to wait just type "help cfl_" in the console and search for the quests and there you should have all quests.

In genreal every Trick, Task is an ownquest so with startquest cfl_... should start with the ForceGreet

Looks correct.

You have to wear the defined/selected outfit but naked is also ok.

Perhaps a check against whether the SLTR - Lola enslavement is currently active is in order before enforcing the outfit changes in the outfits feature.

1 hour ago, coffeeink said:

Looks correct.

You have to wear the defined/selected outfit but naked is also ok.

All right, thank you
It would be more exciting if you had to wear what is required, but it's ok like that.

Edited by Krynn
7 hours ago, Leoosp said:

Perhaps a check against whether the SLTR - Lola enslavement is currently active is in order before enforcing the outfit changes in the outfits feature.

I think @coffeeink has it right on this.  It's better to ensure that the script checking is removed when enslavement ends, rather than having that checking stay running throughout the rest of the game but do nothing unless the PC is currently enslaved.  It's just cleaner to not have things running in the background that aren't needed.

@coffeeink Is there an in game manner for it to learn through loaded plugins in game new sources of furniture, for instance Pamatronic's Deadly Furniture and/or Interactive Gallows? As both are capable of actually working could be used as part of an execution punishment task for the general score. There was originally one done by someone who made the SLTR are much harder BDSM experience however there's been no work done on that addon for quite a while, along with no sign of the original author. Could this be a final punishment task for this addon, though the deadly furniture does have other forms of torture, but could be used in a manner for slave train.

10 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

I think @coffeeink has it right on this.  It's better to ensure that the script checking is removed when enslavement ends, rather than having that checking stay running throughout the rest of the game but do nothing unless the PC is currently enslaved.  It's just cleaner to not have things running in the background that aren't needed.

I was suggesting that as a safety backstop in case of people finding certain tasks still being enforced in the addon, even though left slavery. Though it should have tasks shutdown (not running) when not enslaved, though people have found that enforcement is still running. So if before the task starts or at some point in its cycle of execution, verify that the enslavement is current and if not trigger the necessary shutdown (stop running) sequence.

So obviously it's not behaving how it should do so something is wrong somewhere, either in the script or is experiencing a RACE condition in the script.

Edited by Leoosp
12 hours ago, Leoosp said:

@coffeeink Is there an in game manner for it to learn through loaded plugins in game new sources of furniture, for instance Pamatronic's Deadly Furniture and/or Interactive Gallows? As both are capable of actually working could be used as part of an execution punishment task for the general score. There was originally one done by someone who made the SLTR are much harder BDSM experience however there's been no work done on that addon for quite a while, along with no sign of the original author. Could this be a final punishment task for this addon, though the deadly furniture does have other forms of torture, but could be used in a manner for slave train.

No the Furniture are not automatically detexted. it is part of an json export. There is no automatic import. So if you want to have a furniture in the furniture buildert you can simply add it manual into the json.

12 hours ago, Leoosp said:

I was suggesting that as a safety backstop in case of people finding certain tasks still being enforced in the addon, even though left slavery. Though it should have tasks shutdown (not running) when not enslaved, though people have found that enforcement is still running. So if before the task starts or at some point in its cycle of execution, verify that the enslavement is current and if not trigger the necessary shutdown (stop running) sequence.

So obviously it's not behaving how it should do so something is wrong somewhere, either in the script or is experiencing a RACE condition in the script.

Nope shoul not be the case. Basically there are actually 2 mechanism to stop the quests. 1 is done by LOLA directly and i have a backup method. Both are failing is either i forgot to call a function in the update 5 numbers before where i touched bootup sequence (most likely) or there is a setup issue on oyur side. The stopping mechanism itself works and was tested hunderts of time. (Simple slavery integration ending lola everytime)

12 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

Exactly. A Workaround for a bug instead of solving the bug is not good design and elad to just more bugs.

What is interesting tho is that it should end basically on 2 ways. 1 time i add the tasks into the lola Quest Task list whioch should be stopped by lola, and the second time i stop it if i get the STLR End Event.

But i will check that again if the quest form is rly filled again.

I can have a short look over it this evening. should be a bugfix in 5 Minutes. i was just not at home the last week.

But as mentioned. Esp. for the big 2 Events there is a "i want out button" on the Debug Page.

Edited by coffeeink
On 7/7/2023 at 10:00 PM, masterofgamespl said:

Hey, so after 1 week of playing (in game) I asked my owner to release me, she did so, but I'm still beeing punished for not wearing proper clothes. Since I'm not a pet anymore I don't even have an option to tell her about it.

Hey so I turned it off for now (clothes check), but after some time of playing I'm also getting punished for the sleep event from time to time. It's rare so it's not as annoying but still.

2 hours ago, masterofgamespl said:

Hey so I turned it off for now (clothes check), but after some time of playing I'm also getting punished for the sleep event from time to time. It's rare so it's not as annoying but still.

as i wrote 3 times. There is a stop button on the debug page. or just make stopquest cfl_TaskSleepDeny

i have a look on it if i have time for it.

Edited by coffeeink
2 hours ago, coffeeink said:

as i wrote 3 times. There is a stop button on the debug page. or just make stopquest cfl_TaskSleepDeny

i have a look on it if i have time for it.

Funny thing. When try to stop the sleep quest and outfit quest in debug in the MCM it says that LolaExtension is not running, and so they can't be stopped even that I'm getting punished xD. Either way stopquest cfl_TaskSleepDeny fixed that so it's fine, just wanted to let you know.

@coffeeink When adding new content can you add a player character and/or playmate execution (snuff) either as punishment or as an entertainment show for Owner and/or public. The furniture used could be coming from Pamatronic's Deadly Furniture and Interactive Gallows. Though the placements would be controlled by the same furniture system using furniture builder and furniture scanner. The owner would decide what form of execution possibly and/or the location to be travelled to and how far to travel and the timing of when the end will occur.

Just wondering if theres anyway during the outfit change quest, that you can choose to ignore a certain slot from being unequipped?

The reason I ask is because I use the inari tail which takes up the tail slot but when making an outfit, if I include the tail in the outfits, when they are equipped during the quest, the tail is put on but the colour reverts to a colour different to my hair colour, having to then unequip and re-equip it to get the proper tail colour back. Alternatively if the tail is not included in the outfit, it is unequipped when the outfit is put on my character.

Just wondering if there was a way for it to ignore the tail slot all-together? If not no worries! Thanks for the great mod

On 7/11/2023 at 12:41 AM, Leoosp said:

@coffeeink When adding new content can you add a player character and/or playmate execution (snuff) either as punishment or as an entertainment show for Owner and/or public. The furniture used could be coming from Pamatronic's Deadly Furniture and Interactive Gallows. Though the placements would be controlled by the same furniture system using furniture builder and furniture scanner. The owner would decide what form of execution possibly and/or the location to be travelled to and how far to travel and the timing of when the end will occur.

No. Execution and Gore will be for 99% not in my extension.

On 7/11/2023 at 9:54 PM, KitKatKseniya said:

Just wondering if theres anyway during the outfit change quest, that you can choose to ignore a certain slot from being unequipped?

The reason I ask is because I use the inari tail which takes up the tail slot but when making an outfit, if I include the tail in the outfits, when they are equipped during the quest, the tail is put on but the colour reverts to a colour different to my hair colour, having to then unequip and re-equip it to get the proper tail colour back. Alternatively if the tail is not included in the outfit, it is unequipped when the outfit is put on my character.

Just wondering if there was a way for it to ignore the tail slot all-together? If not no worries! Thanks for the great mod

Right now, it's not possible.

can you provide me the slot which is used? Does this item has a special keyword? (like Sexlabs noStrip)

1 hour ago, coffeeink said:

No. Execution and Gore will be for 99% not in my extension.

Right now, it's not possible.

can you provide me the slot which is used? Does this item has a special keyword? (like Sexlabs noStrip)

Its slot 40 - tail, I don't think it has any special keywords

Hi, I have Lola, your mod and TekknoTims mods installed, but it seems that I'm only getting tasks from the base mod. The sleeping part triggered via dialogue (IIRC) and appears to be working as normal, plus one event from TT's add-on triggered, but the dialogue triggered events seem to only pull from the base mod's tasks. Is there a way to check whether or not the game is ignoring the add-ons? Also, has anyone else encountered and solved this problem?

15 hours ago, coffeeink said:

if you have debug activated there is a "condition chedk" for some tasks. (for debugging and developing). i simply would assume you dont' fullfill the conditions for the tasks and tricks.

I'm assuming the dialogue condition check you are referring to and several here return true: Sales Pet, Change Town, Slave Caravan, Forced Adventuring. I've only ever seen the sleep quest actually engage however.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Back when I first tested this I used Display Model 3 without any problems. Now, when I'm doing a real playthrough using the extension - whenever I use Display Model furniture, the more complex ones don't work for the PC.

If the furniture only has one interaction it works fine, but for the ones where there used to be a submenu (like the cage, where you can choose your pose) after "use" that submenu never appears and all I get is "no position selected" and return to regular gameplay.

Does anyone have any idea how to troubleshoot that? I'm asking here because there isn'ta Display Model 3 support thread, and maybe someone here has experienced a simiilar issue?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Edit: I believe these issues actually come from Kalmah's extension, not this one. Sorry for the confusion.

There is an incompatibility with the mod Go To Bed.
When your master tells you to sleep on the floor, pressing E to rest and wait for them does nothing. And if you try to sleep using the T key, which is the sleep bind from Gotobed while in a bed, it waits instead. You never get woken up by your master, no matter how long you wait. Eventually you teleport to a bed outside the cell and lay down. Getting up makes you fall into the void and teleport back into the Inn, but you are still stuck. Disabling Go To Bed fixes the issue.

I hope there is a workaround. I would be sad to permanently get rid of Go To Bed, and I love the event.

EDIT: I also found a bug where the Pack Slave quest never ends. I had to carry a 50lbs bag for one day, but even after a week I am still stuck with it on. Using commands to force progress/complete the quest still causes you to get punished if you take off the pack, even if the quest is not in the journal.
Its brutal, I think the only save I have from before then is over 10 hours old.

UPDATE: I found a fix for the Pack Slave quest bug, incase anyone else has the same problem.
1: Load up your save, drop the backpack, open up the console, select the bag and type in "disable"
2: Save and quit. Disable this mod, then load back into the save you just made.
3: In the console type "player.sqs 3B00B0AF" This lists all the quest stages. Each stage is marked with a 1 if completed, or a 0 if not.
4: Find the first stage you have not yet completed, and type in the command "setstage 3B00B0AF xx" Replace the xx with the number of the stage.
5: Repeat step 4 for each stage that's incomplete in numerical order. It should end the quest with the last one.
6: Save and quit. Re-enable the addon, then load back into the save. The quest should be gone, along with the dialogue option to ask to be unburdened. You should also not be getting shocked for not wearing the bag.
I am not sure if the quest ID is the same for everyone, so you may have to look that up. Best way to do so is type "save funclist 1" and wait. After some waiting, it will open a text document that has all your quests logged with their ID's. Use CTRL F to search for the quest name.
I've not yet gotten back into playing since fixing this, so I am not sure if there will be any long term issues. But the few minutes I tested looked fine.

Edited by GL00