Submissive Lola - Coffees Task Extension

2 hours ago, CrossDG said:

The new version gives me extreme amounts of script lag. When i remove the mod it's back to normal.

Can you clarify what do you mean with new Version? 1.0.2 or the whole mod (starting 1.0.0)

is the mod active?

between 1.0.0 and 1.0.2 there is basically no Change at all impacting performance. There are mainly some MCM fixes and 1 additional ModEvent

The mod can be very script heavy if configured wrong. In general i only have short stutters by swapping some specific armors for player and playmate but thats a vram

issue

5 hours ago, shrtjsrtj said:

Still getting the same issue after stop/starting the outfit quest. :/

BTW I'm on SE and started a new game for this mod, there was a big update for Lola that dropped though and I updated that without restarting.

Hm tbh. i would say every other task i would say. jep easy bug, but Outfit is old and basically the main feature i use. Maybe i'm just DEV blind here.

The Procedure on Top should fixed that.

I have to ask you for some additional things.

1. Make sure you don't just tap the Redress button you have to hold it for 0.2 Seconds (The Redress is quite Engine heavy and this short hold prevents accidentally pressing it during combat, and or typing) After checking the Description I didn't mention that
  2. Can you check in the Configurator -> Outfit -> Validate Outfits. this has to return a true
  3. Please verify that you have the correct Outfit Files in Place {your Json files are not overwritten)
  4. Try out your Outfits -> Configurator -> Show Outfits -> Check if all there and not Default anymore if you don't want them -> Select one and press Try it out (you should be naked because it just adds stuff

57 minutes ago, coffeeink said:

Hm tbh. i would say every other task i would say. jep easy bug, but Outfit is old and basically the main feature i use. Maybe i'm just DEV blind here.

The Procedure on Top should fixed that.

I have to ask you for some additional things.

1. Make sure you don't just tap the Redress button you have to hold it for 0.2 Seconds (The Redress is quite Engine heavy and this short hold prevents accidentally pressing it during combat, and or typing) After checking the Description I didn't mention that
  2. Can you check in the Configurator -> Outfit -> Validate Outfits. this has to return a true
  3. Please verify that you have the correct Outfit Files in Place {your Json files are not overwritten)
  4. Try out your Outfits -> Configurator -> Show Outfits -> Check if all there and not Default anymore if you don't want them -> Select one and press Try it out (you should be naked because it just adds stuff

Thanks for the help but after some testing and a new save the problem really is coming from SOS Pubic Hair for Females Addon (AIO) 1.3. I shaved via YPS a couple of times to be sure and the issue goes away when bald.

It's a recommended mod for YPS immersive hair growth so I'm probably not the only one using it.

With that fixed I have another problem. :)

How are the missives supposed to work?

I don't get the notes which help give a general idea of where to go which is needed because I don't get any quest markers. Had a quick look over at the Missives thread on the Nexus and I'm not the only one missing the quest markers, so if I don't memorize where to take the 8 goat legs to when it first pops up I'm screwed

And for delivery quests some of the NPC's are from mods so I can't find them without opening TES5Edit to get their id, for example the last delivery quests was to "Fuck slave" who is from Slaverun Reloaded. I gave up and reloaded before trying to figure that one out.

35 minutes ago, shrtjsrtj said:

Thanks for the help but after some testing and a new save the problem really is coming from SOS Pubic Hair for Females Addon (AIO) 1.3. I shaved via YPS a couple of times to be sure and the issue goes away when bald.

It's a recommended mod for YPS immersive hair growth so I'm probably not the only one using it.

With that fixed I have another problem. :)

How are the missives supposed to work?

I don't get the notes which help give a general idea of where to go which is needed because I don't get any quest markers. Had a quick look over at the Missives thread on the Nexus and I'm not the only one missing the quest markers, so if I don't memorize where to take the 8 goat legs to when it first pops up I'm screwed

And for delivery quests some of the NPC's are from mods so I can't find them without opening TES5Edit to get their id, for example the last delivery quests was to "Fuck slave" who is from Slaverun Reloaded. I gave up and reloaded before trying to figure that one out.

Thanks for the YPS hint. Maybe i can add a simple fix for it. i don't use it. Version 1.0.3 will include also an exception for Sexlab No Strip for items. maybe that fixes it directly

You don't get the Notes. At least for me and testing the quest Journal was enough under Misc.

let me check if i can easy also provide the notes. Because i simply read out the direct quest forms of the mod and start the task (Basically the Owner acts as the Board)

For an easier task, try this Mod

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/73081

That gives most mod npc unique names. So a "Citizen" gets a name like "Helga strongsword" etc.

i also recommend that Missives are in Skyrim mod, else you get sent everywhere

Edit:

Good and bad news for you:

The SOS issue you reported should be fixed with 1.0.3 already (need to upload it). i wanted to wait until more fixes accumulate, but this now looks more and more important to get uploaded

The Notes, i can not really provide with completely reimplementing the Missives Handling. I remember now that i tried it, the issue is that all relevant scripts are marked as hidden and I cannot access the stuff without "Patching" Missives. But I also checked again. The Quest Journal should do it's job.

Edited by coffeeink
Resolution
12 hours ago, coffeeink said:

Can you clarify what do you mean with new Version? 1.0.2 or the whole mod (starting 1.0.0)

is the mod active?

between 1.0.0 and 1.0.2 there is basically no Change at all impacting performance. There are mainly some MCM fixes and 1 additional ModEvent

The mod can be very script heavy if configured wrong. In general i only have short stutters by swapping some specific armors for player and playmate but thats a vram

issue

Sorry for the late reply. I was using version 1.0.1 and for the few hours that i played with that i didn't really have any notable issues. But then I upgraded to 1.0.2 and used the update script mcm option, and shortly after that I got script lag. When I deactivated the mod completely, the script lag went away. And I'm not sure about configuring it wrong since I didn't change any settings; I basically left the mod at its default settings to test it out.

9 minutes ago, CrossDG said:

Sorry for the late reply. I was using version 1.0.1 and for the few hours that i played with that i didn't really have any notable issues. But then I upgraded to 1.0.2 and used the update script mcm option, and shortly after that I got script lag. When I deactivated the mod completely, the script lag went away. And I'm not sure about configuring it wrong since I didn't change any settings; I basically left the mod at its default settings to test it out.

Between that 2 Versions, the only thing what is added is an additional on Mod Event on Location Change. And here only a string is set. This should not be an issue. And it's only active if sleep Deny Task is running.

There was no change besides that 2 MCM changes which basically do nothing performance wise.

Is Stylish Master Active?  Because that thing can be very heavy i make now a reduction of it for 1.0.4 (testing it right now)

I would assume that some script was stuck or some weird skyrim issues.

25 minutes ago, coffeeink said:

Between that 2 Versions, the only thing what is added is an additional on Mod Event on Location Change. And here only a string is set. This should not be an issue. And it's only active if sleep Deny Task is running.

There was no change besides that 2 MCM changes which basically do nothing performance wise.

Is Stylish Master Active?  Because that thing can be very heavy i make now a reduction of it for 1.0.4 (testing it right now)

I would assume that some script was stuck or some weird skyrim issues.

I actually didn't have anything other than the sleep task active according to the conditions dialogue option. And to be fair, I did test this mod out on an existing save that I had been playing on for over 90 hours already, so maybe that is part of the reason. I will give the mod another go after a few updates.

Edited by CrossDG
On 6/11/2023 at 4:08 AM, coffeeink said:

@nali_m and @AimControls (I assume you have the same bug because of reaction)

Version 1.0.2 should resolve your issue now. It should be safe to update mid-game (I did that during testing).

Just make sure to go to the Settings page and Press the Update Button on the Right Side (close MCM and 2 Notifications should pop up)

You have to at least do 1 location change to get it working (like going in the inn and out, etc.).

If it does not work, check your Papyrus log for the entry: " Sleep Location = <Your Location>"

+I also added a better primary "Screenshot" :)

it just works,after i updateed to 1.0.2 . i found that now you have the 1.0.3,how fast you got.

To be honest, these are just small fixes. I expected this small issues because it’s impossible to find all side effects with other mods with 0 Setup. 

thats why i call it Beta. The mod itself is pretty stable and functional but things like that SOS Pubic Mod i was not aware. (Thats fix 1.03) and i already have 1.0.4 in the pipeline with some small fixes and changes.

1.0.4 will change Stylish Master behavior. It will have a 30 second timer on a location change. Reason is Whiterun and the permanent Location Change. 30 seconds is long enough to go through this clusterfuck of Whiterun area. (And also big Cities but Whiterun is the worst)

I wait for some more stuff to add.

Just had some issue with sleeping on 1.03.

Was at the Falkreath inn, used the spell for the owners bed and then when I talk to them again I get dialogue that went something like this: "I found a very special place for pets like you, stay here for the night.", I strip and that's where things break.

When I talk to people and they all have a [...] that suggests I'm at or was at the kennels.

The top conversation about sleep is gone and if I ask in the May I Speak Mistress about sleep it just ends.

Condition check for sleep deny returns false.

Also when I set sleep on the ground to zero it still sometimes happens, there are other possible options that'll occur on reload but I can't turn off ground sleep.

5 hours ago, Anunya said:

What are the slight conflict with Devious Interests?

If I turn off the DI features where devices are equipped, is that enough to avoid it or are there other potential conflicts?

That’s the only full technical one.

Others might only for example:

if you return to the Owner to say that you prepared the bed that a Devious Interest Dialogue is hooked in between. So except some weird interactions. 

that should be it.

4 hours ago, shrtjsrtj said:

Just had some issue with sleeping on 1.03.

Was at the Falkreath inn, used the spell for the owners bed and then when I talk to them again I get dialogue that went something like this: "I found a very special place for pets like you, stay here for the night.", I strip and that's where things break.

When I talk to people and they all have a [...] that suggests I'm at or was at the kennels.

The top conversation about sleep is gone and if I ask in the May I Speak Mistress about sleep it just ends.

Condition check for sleep deny returns false.

Also when I set sleep on the ground to zero it still sometimes happens, there are other possible options that'll occur on reload but I can't turn off ground sleep.

Thanks for the Bug report.

So that the Sleep Kennel event is failing in Falkreath is expected because there is no Kennel. So makes sense that it fails.

what should happen is, that the Kennel Sleep Event stops after 30-60 seconds . And everything else should be go back to normal. But you Said everything is dead. I have to check the fail conditions again

But that event should not even happen in the first place at Falkreath. I have to check this. This even can only happen in the major Cities.

If possIble can you add a papyrus log of that event? I will check later the Code. Should hopefully just a simple mussing if statement.

Regarding Ground Sleep. You can’t Fully disable Ground Sleep because that is the fall back if no other event can happen.

how. It works is. Every „%“ is adding one point to a border. If it’s set 0 it cant be selected randomly. But for example Furniture sleep requires Furnitures in the Cell of the bed (cam also be that for example the Scanner just found nothing).

Reward needs a special bed and Score etc.

if nothing else is available i fall back to Ground sleep because that technical works every time.

the Condition Check btw is only a debug Option for checking the Start Condition for the Story Manager. If the quest is already running its not needed. 
it’s enabled id Debug=true (right now default) Because some Quest Start Conditions are very complex.

1 hour ago, coffeeink said:

If possIble can you add a papyrus log of that event? I will check later the Code. Should hopefully just a simple mussing if statement.

Sure.

After going back I noticed a possible cause, I paid Narri for sex and afterward I seem to own everything as the red STEAL has disappeared from everything. This is from Notice Me Senpai and is probably a bug with it, I remember seeing issues with ownership and cells before.

EDIT: just went back before talking to Narri and still getting the kennel sleep option. So not sure what the cause is.

Regarding Ground Sleep. You can’t Fully disable Ground Sleep because that is the fall back if no other event can happen.

how. It works is. Every „%“ is adding one point to a border. If it’s set 0 it cant be selected randomly. But for example Furniture sleep requires Furnitures in the Cell of the bed (cam also be that for example the Scanner just found nothing).

Reward needs a special bed and Score etc.

if nothing else is available i fall back to Ground sleep because that technical works every time.

I figured the ground sleeping was a fall back, but it was still weird that kennel or furniture were set at 100% and would only sometimes get picked over ground when ground was set to 0%.

the Condition Check btw is only a debug Option for checking the Start Condition for the Story Manager. If the quest is already running its not needed. 
it’s enabled id Debug=true (right now default) Because some Quest Start Conditions are very complex.

Good to know, I'm just adding as much info as I think possibly relevant to save on the back and forth.

Papyrus.0.log

Edited by shrtjsrtj

Regarding Fallback:

i anyway planed a Furniture Sleep which can spawn the Furnitures. But thats not even started yet. It’s some in between ground sleep and Furn sleep. Where you select the locations and luckily the Capsule Corp made its way to Skyrim to have carriable Furnitures

one question. Were do you get the fallback? Are Furnitures nearby? same cell as the bed?

regarding Kennel. I‘m 90% sure i know where to search. I will check it after work with your Log. 

duh.. i was stupid

@shrtjsrtj i found the Kennel issue. As I expected. Small Condition error. Should be fixed now.

Thanks for the Report.

But just for Curiosity.

Did you setup the Event like that: 0% Chance Furniture Sleep,100 % chance Kennel, and also Ground 100%?

image.png.bdbda3cebf8c922c7121387675eca299.png

That is what the log tells me.

With this as a more "critical" bug I will pack 1.0.4 and release it.

/ Edit i also see a lot of Leash issues. what is the situation? should you be leashed?

Edited by coffeeink

Kal is installed but everything disabled in its MCM. I did get told to sweep before sleeping and that may be from Kal, but I didn't ask about sleep until after renting a bed and sweeping.

I was constantly messing with the percentages so I can't remember what they were for that log, but I doubt ground would have been set to 100 as I was trying to get the kennels to trigger. Could have been though.

No idea about the leash, pretty sure it was never applied as I never saw it. Like I said earlier I get dialogue suggesting I'm going to be sleeping in the kennels then I strip and that's it. I can walk around and everyone has a [..] conversation piece related to kennel sleeping. I left it for a couple of minutes to see if it would recover but didn't notice any change.

Almost ready to start a new playthrough with this - I'm pretty excited about it... but I may have a few questions :) 

Question 1:

How often is Town Change Probability checked? Once per day? Or one time only

If I have Town Change Probability: 50% & Allowed Time in Town: 3 days

Does it mean that every day after the third there's a 50% chance there's a town change? Or does it mean that after the third day there's a 50% chance we're changing town and if it fails, we can stay in town forever?

2 hours ago, Anunya said:

Question 1:

How often is Town Change Probability checked? Once per day? Or one time only

If I have Town Change Probability: 50% & Allowed Time in Town: 3 days

i think it’s s Checked every Minute or so.

No the % are the % Task if you ask for something.

it works like this:

Checking for Devious Games‘-> Rule Quests (outfit and sleep) -> cflLola events like salespet etc. -> lola events -> cfl tricks -> lola tricks

it checks the. conditions for every quest in that order. If it finds a devious game: start and end. Etc

the 3 days mean you have to stay 3 days in the same hold until it is considered to be started (same as the score ratings) else you will not get it.

the % is than to adjust a little. Because how this system works is that you would always get a quest from me and never a vanilla quest if you don’t have the %

So this means you have to stay 3 days in the town. And than if you ask for service and we assume only that quest would be possible: you would have a 50% chance to trigger it.

and this every time you offer your service  or get asked

4 hours ago, shrtjsrtj said:

Kal is installed but everything disabled in its MCM. I did get told to sweep before sleeping and that may be from Kal, but I didn't ask about sleep until after renting a bed and sweeping.

I was constantly messing with the percentages so I can't remember what they were for that log, but I doubt ground would have been set to 100 as I was trying to get the kennels to trigger. Could have been though.

No idea about the leash, pretty sure it was never applied as I never saw it. Like I said earlier I get dialogue suggesting I'm going to be sleeping in the kennels then I strip and that's it. I can walk around and everyone has a [..] conversation piece related to kennel sleeping. I left it for a couple of minutes to see if it would recover but didn't notice any change.

Sweep is from base Lola. This may trigger at renting a bed in an inn or entering a location labeled Player home

ok with the % just curious. Because that didn’t fit with your description before.

yeah Kennel issue should be gone now :)

8 minutes ago, Kruggar said:

Can I install this midgame when Submissive Lola is running, as in I'm already enslaved as Lola? Or do i have to stop the Lola quest, and then install this?

version 1.0.1 should work automatically. But there is also a manual start button if needed.