Submissive Lola - Coffees Task Extension

1 hour ago, coffeeink said:

It is checked if you are in any other location class expect Adventuring. I assume also these beds are also not functional with sexlab Bed function i guess?  Because i'm reusing these Lists as checking if it's a bed or not. If the bed is accepted by sexlab it should also be excepted by this mod due i'm using basically the same function to detect if it's a bed or not.

Not sure if there is a way to add new beds to sexlab. But if the bed is added there it will work with the mod

here is how it works

Hide contents
; this is getting the formlsit of sexlab
FormList beds = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x0181B1, "SexLab.esm") as FormList

; Crosshair selection
	ObjectReference Bed = Game.GetCurrentCrosshairRef()
	Faction OwningFaction = Bed.GetFactionOwner()
	ActorBase Owner = Bed.GetActorOwner()
	Actor Player = Game.GetPlayer()
; check if the selected base object from the selected bed is in the sexlab form list, if not return
	if (beds.Find(Bed.GetBaseObject()) < 0)
		Debug.Notification("Silly You. That's not a Bed")
		return
	endif

I just did a quick check and the beds are compatible with SL. I guess it might be an issue with the crosshair selection then but I'd think that since the problem still occurs with beds spawned in through the furniture builder that probably isn't the case either. I'll let you know if I can figure out the issue though

1 hour ago, coffeeink said:

kals mod should be no issue in general. i'm using both for testing and never had a conflict like this.

it looks like for whatever reason the h since lastsleep is not set.  because the Tiredness Value is basically just a "dynamic property" based on a calculation of last sleep

I have look into it.

I have started a new game without kal so at the very least I should be able to figure out if the issue is specific to kal with my mod list or if there is something else causing the issue.

Edited by asdj1239

the newest version should fix your sleep issue. I added another sleep demand reset before the event starts to avoid issues.

The Bed thing makes me curios. Because as you can see, i rly just reuse the existing sexlab bed list.

You get the message as shown above with this is not a bed or You cannot use that bed. There are 2 checks. The first one is  => it is a bed, the second one is, can you use that bed (that in ins you have actually to rent the bed etc.)

You can try to spawn a vanilla bed just for testing

just out of my mind the command should be something like this

player.placeatme 36ED3 1 // not sure about the amount 1

This should spawn a very awkwardly positioned and rotated bedroll. But this should be recognized for 100% as a bed for testing.

22 hours ago, lordbor said:

I'm sorry, the problem was on my side, I didn't translate the scripts into my language correctly.
I noticed a bug when the solitude slave fashion event is active, and when the sleep event from the addon is active.
If there is a chance that the owner will ban you from the dd device, he will remove the devices of the solitude slave fashion. Which reduces the account of obedience and shocks you.

Perhaps I brought my thought badly, I don't mean furniture, but bdsm clothes. At the Solitude slave fashion event, bdsm clothes are put on you. And you have a dream event with some chance to put on bdsm clothes, which in turn removes bdsm clothes from the slave fashion solitude event, which means you are being punished for it.

5 minutes ago, lordbor said:

Perhaps I brought my thought badly, I don't mean furniture, but bdsm clothes. At the Solitude slave fashion event, bdsm clothes are put on you. And you have a dream event with some chance to put on bdsm clothes, which in turn removes bdsm clothes from the slave fashion solitude event, which means you are being punished for it.

Ah thanks for clarifying. Yes that is an issue. I think for now you can disable the slave fashion on nights.

i will make a check that this event is nit triggered during solitude fashion 

are you sure this is not intended?

You have to press space if you locked yourself with the spell inside. Else nothing will go forward.

if this is not hte case what is the current queststage of cfl_tasksleepfurniture ?

10 minutes ago, coffeeink said:

are you sure this is not intended?

You have to press space if you locked yourself with the spell inside. Else nothing will go forward.

if this is not hte case what is the current queststage of cfl_tasksleepfurniture ?

I didn't know there was such a spell, I just sat in it in the usual way, now I'll try again.

1 minute ago, coffeeink said:

ok that will be the reason. i will block the actication for the selected device in the next patch.

it has do be done over the spell because Display model and DDC might interfere with the quest logic.

Yes, thanks, everything works.

How do you like the idea of adding a new event when the owner forces you to crawl like a pet? (This method was in another fashion Sanguine Debauchery enhanced )
And is it possible to make a leash as a rope, and not just a red visual effect?

Edited by lordbor
1 hour ago, lordbor said:

How do you like the idea of adding a new event when the owner forces you to crawl like a pet? (This method was in another fashion Sanguine Debauchery enhanced )
And is it possible to make a leash as a rope, and not just a red visual effect?

First one. i had a plan for that but i canceled it. Pet play is now basically replaced by the other lola addon version. Esp. Crawling can cause a lot of issues animation wise.

For the second one. If you provide me with the dynamic leash and method how it works i'm happy to implement. But far as i know, there is right now today no possibility to get this working

Edited by coffeeink

When changing to a new owner, some quests (bring gold by 20:00, tomb raider) must be handed over to the previous owner. And the old owner can go to the other end of the map and while you are looking for him, obedience points fall to zero or even less.

5 hours ago, lordbor said:

When changing to a new owner, some quests (bring gold by 20:00, tomb raider) must be handed over to the previous owner.

That has nothing to do with coffeeink's extension.  It's the way switching owners works.  You might have noticed when you clicked that button in the MCM that the description concludes, "If you have any unfinished tasks, to complete them you must talk to the follower who gave you that task, NOT the new owner."  That is the intended behavior.  If you have concerns about it, feel free to express them in the mod's support topic, but it's not part of coffee's extension.

21 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

That has nothing to do with coffeeink's extension.  It's the way switching owners works.  You might have noticed when you clicked that button in the MCM that the description concludes, "If you have any unfinished tasks, to complete them you must talk to the follower who gave you that task, NOT the new owner."  That is the intended behavior.  If you have concerns about it, feel free to express them in the mod's support topic, but it's not part of coffee's extension.

Thanks for the explanation.

Just a minor thing but when you get sold to a new owner, it would be nice if they had the starting gold from the main mods settings or some random amount based on it.

I could be wrong but the couple of times it came up they were both poor, and since most followers have very little gold they start taking mine and forcing a return to town every time. Some variety would be nice.

2 hours ago, shrtjsrtj said:

Just a minor thing but when you get sold to a new owner, it would be nice if they had the starting gold from the main mods settings or some random amount based on it.

I could be wrong but the couple of times it came up they were both poor, and since most followers have very little gold they start taking mine and forcing a return to town every time. Some variety would be nice.

This should be no issue.

I think there is even a start gold Value in the lola MCM i could reuse

I have an issue with the mod. After locking up a playmate in furniture and it becomes my turn it goes wrong. owner brings me to furniture and i use the activate furniture spell and nothing happens. it works to put playmate in furniture but the second time i use the spell on myself then it does not work. help would be appreciated

20 hours ago, masterofgamespl said:

Hey, so after 1 week of playing (in game) I asked my owner to release me, she did so, but I'm still beeing punished for not wearing proper clothes. Since I'm not a pet anymore I don't even have an option to tell her about it.

Yeah, this keeps happening, couldn't find a way to solve this but you can deactivate the clothes check on the MCM page, so it stops pestering you.

Also, I'm having some troubles with one of the tasks that I think it's the one to have my playmate sold as it's the only one I haven't managed to trigger properly, but I can't be sure because of what happens.

When I ask my owner if she wants something, the dialog immediately stops and it goes as if I started talking to her again, the message to see if she wants  something stops appearing after. Sometimes I'll get the dialog option asking if we're stuck in a scene and I can stop it from there and everything goes back to normal. but it doesn't always shows up.

It only happened in walled cities so far, I tried forcing it to happen and checked if anything was running, but there was nothing running. No idea what may be causing it, but I can try forcing it again and getting the log if needed.

Hello,

I have a quick question... it may also be that it has already been asked, my English is unfortunately not the best.

So if you have to wear a certain outfit and wear something else instead of it you are zapped, that fits so far, but if you do not wear the outfit and is naked instead, then nothing happens.

Am I seeing this correctly, or have I overlooked something in the settings?

Best regards

On 7/7/2023 at 10:00 PM, masterofgamespl said:

Hey, so after 1 week of playing (in game) I asked my owner to release me, she did so, but I'm still beeing punished for not wearing proper clothes. Since I'm not a pet anymore I don't even have an option to tell her about it.

Hm normally if Lola is ended correctly the quest should be stopped by the main LOLA mod. I have to check this and ask hexbolt about this.

But for now you can disable that quest in the MCM under Debug. There is a button to stop Outft quest

18 hours ago, Leeeeeroy said:

Yeah, this keeps happening, couldn't find a way to solve this but you can deactivate the clothes check on the MCM page, so it stops pestering you.

Also, I'm having some troubles with one of the tasks that I think it's the one to have my playmate sold as it's the only one I haven't managed to trigger properly, but I can't be sure because of what happens.

When I ask my owner if she wants something, the dialog immediately stops and it goes as if I started talking to her again, the message to see if she wants  something stops appearing after. Sometimes I'll get the dialog option asking if we're stuck in a scene and I can stop it from there and everything goes back to normal. but it doesn't always shows up.

It only happened in walled cities so far, I tried forcing it to happen and checked if anything was running, but there was nothing running. No idea what may be causing it, but I can try forcing it again and getting the log if needed.

Yes the Playmate quest only triggers in major Cities. So that is correct.

Hm the DL issues may be a mod cloflict or i made a condition issue. I provide later/tomorrow some steps how you can directly tirgger it. right now i have no access.

From my memory the quest should be called

cf_TrickPlaymateChange or smth like that.

If you don't want to wait just type "help cfl_" in the console and search for the quests and there you should have all quests.

In genreal every Trick, Task is an ownquest so with startquest cfl_... should start with the ForceGreet

1 hour ago, Krynn said:

Hello,

I have a quick question... it may also be that it has already been asked, my English is unfortunately not the best.

So if you have to wear a certain outfit and wear something else instead of it you are zapped, that fits so far, but if you do not wear the outfit and is naked instead, then nothing happens.

Am I seeing this correctly, or have I overlooked something in the settings?

Best regards

Looks correct.

You have to wear the defined/selected outfit but naked is also ok.