"What mod is this?" VI

The Matrix Prime

Hi guys n_____n

I am looking for these armors:

Thanks xD

1 and 4 are mash-ups using Lady Bat and Sexy Feather with 2 others I'm not familiar with.

The 3rd image is the Lady Bat set from Navar Cafe Mods: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/5169-naver-cafe-mods/

GlDjw.jpg

If you're looking for a UNPB BBP version of Lady Bat, you can get it here:  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/10341-conversions-for-unpb-with-bbp/

Hi guys n_____n

I am looking for these armors:

Thanks xD

1 and 4 are mash-ups using Lady Bat and Sexy Feather with 2 others I'm not familiar with.

The 3rd image is the Lady Bat set from Navar Cafe Mods: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/5169-naver-cafe-mods/

GlDjw.jpg

If you're looking for a UNPB BBP version of Lady Bat, you can get it here:  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/10341-conversions-for-unpb-with-bbp/

Thanks guys for your help, and yes, i use the UNPB body, excelent xDDDD

attachicon.gifkwesthun.jpg

saw this pic on the front page of skyrimnexus so the mod must be fairly well known... 

Asking about the armor

you can click on the pic, and it will link you to the page with the armor in it >.< New to the Internet?

don't be a dick.  I am only looking for the armor.  the screencap is from a follower mod.

saw this pic on the front page of skyrimnexus so the mod must be fairly well known... 

Asking about the armor

you can click on the pic, and it will link you to the page with the armor in it >.< New to the Internet?

don't be a dick.  I am only looking for the armor.  the screencap is from a follower mod.

XD sorry, just had too. But still, new to the internet? There is a section on the mod page where you can ask the modder himself :L

Asking about the armor

XD sorry, just had too. But still, new to the internet? There is a section on the mod page where you can ask the modder himself :L

will do

[brofist]

Asking about the armor

will do

[brofist]

Asking about the armor

will do

[brofist]

[brofist]

Btw, anyone here use Paint.net for Retexing? Just a question, cause I swear im the only one who isnt on Gimp or Photoshop XD

1st: Looks like a mashup of Mini Sage top, with Memeru Skirt, both retextured. The boots I know I've seen before, but can't place them at the moment.

2nd: Young Trap outfit, with Cutie (or is it Sweetie?) Bear from Vindictus (boots, gloves, and hat).

3rd & 4th: Triss Outfit. 3rd is a retexture.

5th: Dunno.

6th: Bouncy Bodices and Booties.

7th: Thieves Guild Master Armor retextured.

8th: Memeru (I think). Just retextured.

9th: Dunno.

10th: Seen it before, but can't place it at the moment.

Asking about the armor

Ancient Nord Armor retextured. Can be found in Shocky's thread.

1st: Looks like a mashup of Mini Sage top, with Memeru Skirt, both retextured. The boots I know I've seen before, but can't place them at the moment.

2nd: Young Trap outfit, with Cutie (or is it Sweetie?) Bear from Vindictus (boots, gloves, and hat).

3rd & 4th: Triss Outfit. 3rd is a retexture.

5th: Dunno.

6th: Bouncy Bodices and Booties.

7th: Thieves Guild Master Armor retextured.

8th: Memeru (I think). Just retextured.

9th: Dunno.

10th: Seen it before, but can't place it at the moment.

Asking about the armor

Ancient Nord Armor retextured. Can be found in Shocky's thread.

I searched for the word "retextured" and it didn't show up in the thread you linked.  "nord" showed up a couple times, but it was not that texture.

Also, no help from the nexus because they can't link non-nexus mod sites.

5. is definitely Fairy Tale underneath. Above it is a mash-up of Lady Bat lace collar, Fur collar and the Red shoulder cloth looks like a retex of a cloak I can't quite identify atm. I haven't seen that amulet before, either. Very Christmassy, though.

5. is definitely Fairy Tale underneath. Above it is a mash-up of Lady Bat lace collar, Fur collar and the Red shoulder cloth looks like a retex of a cloak I can't quite identify atm. I haven't seen that amulet before, either. Very Christmassy, though.

5. That red piece of cloth is from the Imperial Investigator Armor by Calyps. Possibly a retex, as I don't recall what colors are initially included.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/19377/

Ello everyone,

Just wanting to know if anyone has any information on the armor the tan vixen

is gracefully wearing?

39784.jpg

Please, thanks, and spanks. 

What stockings, garter belt and thong are those?

It is part of that armor. The Tera Armor Collection. I think it's the Royalrite Robes. All they did was remove the skirt. That is what is under it.

I searched for the word "retextured" and it didn't show up in the thread you linked.  "nord" showed up a couple times, but it was not that texture.

Also, no help from the nexus because they can't link non-nexus mod sites.

Going to assume you just glanced over the topic and a few pictures, instead of reading the descriptions.

It's number 56. Ancient Nord Armor Super Cleavage - Cleavage BBP. And if you read the description, the optional Chainmail texture is in it. Clicking the link will take you here. Which has the pictures and the download link for the retexture.

Ohiyo ;   W   ;

Maybe redundant question.. english isn't very good..

Forgotten link to find Leileifou's eyepatch!

OE3xOdR.jpg

Reference if available..

Erm.. what's the other mod in this pic?

You mean the tentacle rape? It's a pose mod by Brainsperm. Check his blog. The download links are also there.

Archived