"What mod is this?" VI

The Matrix Prime

Ohiyo ;   W   ;

Maybe redundant question.. english isn't very good..

Forgotten link to find Leileifou's eyepatch!

OE3xOdR.jpg

Reference if available..

Erm.. what's the other mod in this pic?

You mean the tentacle rape? It's a pose mod by Brainsperm. Check his blog. The download links are also there.

Maybe Estrus.. or a pose mod by Brainsperm.

Bump for eyepatch ;  3  ;

Does anyone know of any mod that increases the speed of a mount? Its been like half a year since i played Skyrim so i assume more mods have been released since then, and i'm hoping someone made a faster mount mod. I've seen 2 or 3 mount mods out there that's suppose to increase the speed of the horse, so i tried them out back then and they didnt really feel that much faster. I could sprint as fast as the horse runs. Basically i'm hoping to find a mod to increase horse speed, one that feels like its alot faster.

And i'm perfectly fine with it being faster then realistic. I'd like to have a method of travelling quickly without screwing with run speed via console.

http://skyrim.jpn.org/images/398/39881.jpg

https://mega.co.nz/#!1J9TFIpQ!KFbnmg-c3FvdnuqfgohXYASfadonuNIulJ9JHc4DR9Q

:)

Biiiig Thanks. I love Fox armor.  :D:heart:

romualda5, if you love fox armor here's what i have

http://www.4shared.com/folder/hE_nN54o/Nokous_Fox_Armor_Collection.html

enjoy

Thanks.

i have merged Fox armor from here

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19325-foxarmors-merged/

And I'm happy I can have more.

Does anyone know of any mod that increases the speed of a mount? Its been like half a year since i played Skyrim so i assume more mods have been released since then, and i'm hoping someone made a faster mount mod. I've seen 2 or 3 mount mods out there that's suppose to increase the speed of the horse, so i tried them out back then and they didnt really feel that much faster. I could sprint as fast as the horse runs. Basically i'm hoping to find a mod to increase horse speed, one that feels like its alot faster.

And i'm perfectly fine with it being faster then realistic. I'd like to have a method of travelling quickly without screwing with run speed via console.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/1603/?

Good mod. And you can bash it out so it won't add to your plugins.

1st: Looks like a mashup of Mini Sage top, with Memeru Skirt, both retextured. The boots I know I've seen before, but can't place them at the moment.

2nd: Young Trap outfit, with Cutie (or is it Sweetie?) Bear from Vindictus (boots, gloves, and hat).

3rd & 4th: Triss Outfit. 3rd is a retexture.

5th: Dunno.

6th: Bouncy Bodices and Booties.

7th: Thieves Guild Master Armor retextured.

8th: Memeru (I think). Just retextured.

9th: Dunno.

10th: Seen it before, but can't place it at the moment.

attachicon.gifkwesthun.jpg

saw this pic on the front page of skyrimnexus so the mod must be fairly well known... 

Asking about the armor

Ancient Nord Armor retextured. Can be found in Shocky's thread

Number 1 dosent look like Memeru Skirt, I use that alot and it has a different shape.

number 8 Is Dark Rose, not Memeru, I was asking if anyone had a link lol

Ohiyo ;   W   ;

OE3xOdR.jpg

Reference if available..

Erm.. what's the other mod in this pic?

You mean the tentacle rape? It's a pose mod by Brainsperm. Check his blog. The download links are also there.

Ah okay thanks

Ohiyo ;   W   ;

OE3xOdR.jpg

Reference if available..

Leileifou's Blog is down - so it may be hard to get this exact eyepatch.. (the retexture)

If you are only interested in the eyepatch - it's part of an armor set. 

Here you go.

HISsorakageFemaleArmor2-2.7z

hey guys, I have all SG hair packs with separate esps (may be they are 3 or 6 in total) and i heard that now the new version only has one esp and contains all the hairs which were in the separate esps. But i can't seem to find the author had it removed from the site. WHY? did he post some where else.

If some have the alternate link then plz tell me as it will save me some mod slots, I'll grateful. 

hey guys, I have all SG hair packs with separate esps (may be they are 3 or 6 in total) and i heard that now the new version only has one esp and contains all the hairs which were in the separate esps. But i can't seem to find the author had it removed from the site. WHY? did he post some where else.

If some have the alternate link then plz tell me as it will save me some mod slots, I'll grateful. 

Read the Download page. Removed for Copyright purposes. No Posting, linking, or Sending the mod or resources to anyone.

Archived