"What mod is this?" VI

The Matrix Prime

Looking for this armor mod:

lgs3.png

I second that.

Would love to have this too; however, I almost think that it might be a private mash-up. The breastplate looks alot like a retextured version of the ancient steel armor on the nexus, and the arms could have been taken from imperial or blades armors. That's just a guess though.

Aye it is private, the owner of that character has one or two other private armors as well.

Hi again,

I've seen somewhere (sometime ago) a picture of Devilmaids mod that was more revealing than the original one.

Here's the picture of the original (that can be found on nexus) : http://static1.nexusmods.com/110/mods/110/images/42736-4-1379887284.jpg

Anyone knows where I can get the more revealing version? (Specially if it is on UNPB BBP version, but even if it isn't, please share)

I'll sacrifice 2 goats in the name of whoever helps me here.

If you're referring to this

2013_10_07_00006.jpg

It's most likely a custom retex and doubtful you will find it posted anywhere.

I believe that is Zquad1's retexture. You might want to message him.

I'm astonished by how nice the community here is, really.  Thank you all.

Up until 5 minutes ago I had absolutely no idea about how to edit meshes.  I envy you people that know about this.... being able to edit the armors to our own preferences is perfect. 

I'm curious to learn too.  I see now that I need 3ds max 2012, I'll look a bit more for tutorials to try and find out.

Cheers

Up until 5 minutes ago I had absolutely no idea about how to edit meshes.  I envy you people that know about this.... being able to edit the armors to our own preferences is perfect. 

I'm curious to learn too.  I see now that I need 3ds max 2012, I'll look a bit more for tutorials to try and find out.

Cheers

If you're looking for a good tutorial for creating or editing armors/clothing you should definitely take a look at Nightasy's Tutorials on Youtube. They're unbelievably helpful and informative. This might be stating the obvious but you'll want to start with video "01- Creating armors for Skyrim introduction".

Nightasy Tutorials- (http://www.youtube.com/user/NightasyTutorials/videos)

Cheers

For the work you are looking to do on Devilmaid, there's no need for 3DS Max.  You can do it quickly and easily in NifSkope.  Lots of tutorials on it available, but the basic version is to:

1. Open the "armorname_0.nif" file in NifSkope.

2. In the view window left-click to select the piece of the armor (chest piece)

3. Right-click on it to bring up a menu, go to Block -> Remove block

4. Save As... overwrite when prompted (might want to keep a copy of the original, just in case)

5. Do the same things with the "armorname_1.nif" and you are done.

(All of this is assuming you want to edit the chest piece out of the Devilmaid outfit.  If not, then it might be a bit more work, or you might need 3DS Max.)

The sweater dress is called Simple Knit. It comes in several lengths and colors: http://mitinokuoblivion.blog118.fc2.com/blog-entry-1388.html

The fur hat, gloves and boots are part of the Sweetie Bear set, a Vindictus conversion: http://modtype.doorblog.jp/archives/7868694.html

Cheers

For the work you are looking to do on Devilmaid, there's no need for 3DS Max.  You can do it quickly and easily in NifSkope.  Lots of tutorials on it available, but the basic version is to:

1. Open the "armorname_0.nif" file in NifSkope.

2. In the view window left-click to select the piece of the armor (chest piece)

3. Right-click on it to bring up a menu, go to Block -> Remove block

4. Save As... overwrite when prompted (might want to keep a copy of the original, just in case)

5. Do the same things with the "armorname_1.nif" and you are done.

(All of this is assuming you want to edit the chest piece out of the Devilmaid outfit.  If not, then it might be a bit more work, or you might need 3DS Max.)

This worked PERFECTLY.

Thank you so much

Archived