"What mod is this?" VI

The Matrix Prime

The one has a working download but it is only for the TBBP body and 1 busty version in it. I never checked the download part as I don't use CBBE I was just throwing out a link.

Well I did find a CBBE CHSBHC 7B Bombshell BBP all in one zip file of the corrupter armor going to check out the 7BASE one.

Because Non Adult is very slow i will try here too  :blush:

I think i saw a mod recently here or on Nexus, that focused on player doing normal jobs to survive, but i can not find it again... Anyone knows? 

you are looking for a mod where NPCs a working pursue?

I am not sure what you mean, but the mod i saw had the Player work in different jobs to earn money instead of fighting... 

The one has a working download but it is only for the TBBP body and 1 busty version in it. I never checked the download part as I don't use CBBE I was just throwing out a link.

Well I did find a CBBE CHSBHC 7B Bombshell BBP all in one zip file of the corrupter armor going to check out the 7BASE one.

You do not have to apologize, my link was dead too. :lol:

I just installed XMPSE hoping it would fix the problem where the butt sliders doesn't do shit but it didn't. Can someone point me out what's wrong? I can't seem to make it work, the breast and the rest of the sliders are working fine.

i have the exact same problem

I just installed XMPSE hoping it would fix the problem where the butt sliders doesn't do shit but it didn't. Can someone point me out what's wrong? I can't seem to make it work, the breast and the rest of the sliders are working fine.

i have the exact same problem

Did you both make sure whatever body mesh you were using had butt weights as well? What body meshes are you using? Are you making sure it's something like CBBE V3 HDT/TBBP or unpb tbbp/HDT 

Seems that 7BASE version of the corrupter armor that I found has a crap ton of errors in the nif half the stuff is listed as scene root and only the shoulder pads show up in the nif. So I tried to convert the CBBE version to to UNPCM it turned out alright except for the chest strap and hooks are a bit off but other then that it looks alright.

Does anyone know where I can get this mod , it has been hidden or removed from nexus and I lost my copy in a hd crash .......thanks in advance

Resource for modder 3_1  by Runspect

yep, been wanting that ship for awhile

dug through the page source code to get it..

had to make another post before i could post a link

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/ajax/modfiles/?id=26132&pUp=1&gid=110

I think i saw a mod recently here or on Nexus, that focused on player doing normal jobs to survive, but i can not find it again... Anyone knows? 

I am not sure what you mean, but the mod i saw had the Player work in different jobs to earn money instead of fighting... 

this one? work a steady job as a blacksmith

this one? work a steady job as a blacksmith

Thank you, that is lke it, but i think the mod i saw was newer and had more jobs  :huh:

Archived