"What mod is this?" VI

The Matrix Prime

Spotted this character recently:

65334.jpg

That face epitomizes what I desperately want to have as my character (and the hair is a good fit, too).  I know the short answer to this is "ECE" but what I'm really hoping is that either this is a follower or someone knows who made that face.  I've seen thousands and thousands of faces and this is the first one that inspired me to ask about it.  So there's just something spot-on about its construction that is effectively impossible to simply replicate by eye.

I'm interested in knowing what clothing this character is wearing.

Those are the Simple Omake Clothes. You can find them here http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/51603/?

I figured I'ld toss something in here for folks... just to get the juices flowing so to say....

Breaking more shit... moving things around adding bones, and converting, converting, and more converting...

Like adding some CBBE shapes to Unified (Manga, CHSBHC) and upping the base shape morph count to around 70 (34 or so low, and 35 or so high, with unpb oppai v1 having only a high).

Adding more bones (gonna require XPMSE 2.33 at a minumum)... Thanks to Blabba's Citrus 4.1 beta and Groovtama's updated XMPSE...

Still work'n the kinks out but hey... why not a camel toe shot?

attachicon.gifCHSBHC with more shit to drive you nuts.jpg

Yeah it will still require UNP skins for the HDT, TBBP, BBP, and No Bounce... and UN7B body skin for Plus.... but who doesn't love a good camel toe???

Need to do a little smoothing on the base shapes then turn them into objects, then turn those into .bsd files then update the xml file and plus will be ready for testing.

LOL for CHSBHC BBP work not a single modder more! either they have lost the lust, or they are probably all died.

me is written in his face the disappointment.gefuehle_0119.gif

I don't really understand that, but okay....

Anyhow, It's done it's currently available to test (test build 3 candidate for unified v1.10 over in the Unified thread).

The HDT Plus version has close to 10k vertices for the body (9477 cause its based on the UN7B Body).... it includes Citrus 4.1 leg muscle bones, RM breast and butt scale bones, Standard HDT breast, belly, and butt bones, and Alan's (Ank team) labia and vagina bones (currently the only bones that are not animated or collision enabled).

Also CHSBHC was easy as hell to convert cause it's just a CBBE body (vertices match the cbbe hdt body that comes in body slide, which is how I made the UNP versions...).

http://www.naughtymachinima.com/video/9065/sexlab-with-new-hdt

Does anybody recognize what the female character is wearing?

Spotted this character recently:

65334.jpg

That face epitomizes what I desperately want to have as my character (and the hair is a good fit, too).  I know the short answer to this is "ECE" but what I'm really hoping is that either this is a follower or someone knows who made that face.  I've seen thousands and thousands of faces and this is the first one that inspired me to ask about it.  So there's just something spot-on about its construction that is effectively impossible to simply replicate by eye.

I'm interested in knowing what clothing this character is wearing.

Those are the Simple Omake Clothes. You can find them here http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/51603/?

Thanks.

Hey all, I'm a newby here on LL.

Wondering if anyone can tell me what body type and texture this combination is please? Stumbled onto it by accident and i think it looks great.

attachicon.gif20140221160503ab1.jpg

Any help will be greatly accepted!

Cheers!

I'm 99% sure it's Eihei Textures with the glossiness edited in nifscope. The link was taken down but you can still find them here.

Thats awesome, thanks for the reply. Im guessing I won't be able to use this with a CBBE body though? Dammit! Might have to take a look and learn how to edit in nifskope.

No, they wouldn't work with CBBE but, if you read some of the posts in that thread I posted dobmc states it's just a colour edit of SG Textures, which has a CBBE version, you could try that. As for the oily skin I remember Winny posting a bunch of links...

Hopefully that makes it easier for you. Good luck. ;)

and what about the armor, where i can find it ? 

Just bumping from the above convo - Does anybody know how much ENB would interfere with the glossiness/specular effect? I seem to have waaaaay more glossiness with the ENB effects turned OFF...?

Screens below with ENB OFF vs ENB ON

Cheers!

post-326560-0-77374000-1421875861_thumb.jpg

post-326560-0-09145500-1421875867_thumb.jpg

Does anyone have any clue what this "armor" might be?

3D_Girls_87.jpg

It's a Corrupter armour for sure.

Anyone have any links or downloads to a bodyslide version or CBBE or something?

The only downloads I can find are dead. 

you are looking for this armor? I could help you. :D

downloader.php?file=Corrupter-TBBP-Forwa

3D_Girls_87.jpg

yeah plz

That looks outstanding :P

3D_Girls_87.jpg

yeah plz

That looks outstanding :P

LUSH Gear SetA Pack (Bodyslide CBBE HDT) v1.5

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1562-lush-gear-seta-pack-bodyslide-cbbe-hdt/

Archived