"What mod is this?" VI

The Matrix Prime

I believe these are all you need for the previously mentioned female ice atronach. The textures should be in game already. I snagged these a long time ago from somewhere, though I can't recall where. Just plop the mesh in the frost atronach folder, or if using the nude version, rename it first then do so. Enjoy!

for some reason i can't find a folder for the frost atronach, only for the flame

Just wondering where to get this one. I know it's the latest R18PN Lingerie Set, but this one clearly isn't 7B (hate that body) but UNPB, and I've been looking forward to that set  in that body. Also, the texture of the stockings is different (more silky) and also the heels are new to me.

post-116831-0-86988400-1404292464.jpg

I believe these are all you need for the previously mentioned female ice atronach. The textures should be in game already. I snagged these a long time ago from somewhere, though I can't recall where. Just plop the mesh in the frost atronach folder, or if using the nude version, rename it first then do so. Enjoy!

for some reason i can't find a folder for the frost atronach, only for the flame

meshes->actors->atronachfrost->character assets

If you've never modded the frost atronach mesh before there probably won't be a folder there, so you'll have to make it yourself.

Archived