"What mod is this?" VI

The Matrix Prime

I have seen this one asked before, but never saw any answer....  So, does anyone know where this tattoo can be found?

I have searched but unfortunately found nothing. here is an alternative.

CBBE 3 Tattoo Sets

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/4892-cbbe-3-tattoo-sets/

http://i.imgur.com/ngbcx.jpg

"Those are not the tattoos you are looking for...."  Sorry, I guess it is not quite proper to quote mark a paraphrase, but you (hopefully) will get my meaning...  ;-p

it was just a suggestion, this tattoo on your picture you will never get, it is a private work. Therefore, an alternative of me.

I have seen this one asked before, but never saw any answer....  So, does anyone know where this tattoo can be found?

CBBE 3 Tattoo Sets

"Those are not the tattoos you are looking for...."  Sorry, I guess it is not quite proper to quote mark a paraphrase, but you (hopefully) will get my meaning...  ;-p

it was just a suggestion, this tattoo on your picture you will never get, it is a private work. Therefore, an alternative of me.

I tend to have a rather strange, yet subtle, sense of humour..  I truly appreciate your efforts on my behalf.  

Now I just need to get some way of contacting the uploader of that image.

CBBE 3 Tattoo Sets

I tend to have a rather strange, yet subtle, sense of humour..  I truly appreciate your efforts on my behalf.  

Now I just need to get some way of contacting the uploader of that image.

you were not the first to try a contact. he shall not this to release.

This is random, but is there a dynasty warriors voice replacer out? I have the PC version, but I don't know how to get to the files. English.

what a vote for you are looking for? male or female, maybe I could help.
Female. Maybe Zhenji? Or Da Qiao. I know the nexus has the custom voice replacer mod, but I just don't have these files haha. I kind of want to replace the custom files from the mod to some of their voiced lines. Here's the mod: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/51387/?

Anyone know this shirt and pant? ^^!

BTW, i installed Pinup Poser mod and generate Fnis. When the game loading, it CTD. Anyone know how to fix?

Thanks very much ^^!

I have had the PinupPoser crash just like you described. 

The way around that is to load test cell before loading your game.

Start Skyrim > Open console > Type coc qasmoke > Wait for game to load a generic dragonborn > Press escape then load your desired savegame.

Can anybody help me with something,i searched but either didn't see it or can't remember wich thread was the post located in,someone posted an archive i think with a mega download link with the face textures needed to create a face like this post-227139-0-47064300-1404928194_thumb.jpg ?If anybody has the archive or remembers the post in wich it was located in,or if you know where I could find the normal maps to make the face like that, I would gladly appreciate it.Thank You

Can anybody help me with something,i searched but either didn't see it or can't remember wich thread was the post located in,someone posted an archive i think with a mega download link with the face textures needed to create a face like this attachicon.gif25996.jpg ?If anybody has the archive or remembers the post in wich it was located in,or if you know where I could find the normal maps to make the face like that, I would gladly appreciate it.Thank You

Unmistakably Mature Skin.  The moles make it (and every other character that uses the texture) easily recognizable.

Can anybody help me with something,i searched but either didn't see it or can't remember wich thread was the post located in,someone posted an archive i think with a mega download link with the face textures needed to create a face like this attachicon.gif25996.jpg ?If anybody has the archive or remembers the post in wich it was located in,or if you know where I could find the normal maps to make the face like that, I would gladly appreciate it.Thank You

Unmistakably Mature Skin.  The moles make it (and every other character that uses the texture) easily recognizable.

The texture is only part of why that face looks the way it does Unrealer uses a personal enb and tweaks the settings every shot. Well at least I think that's one of Unrealer's.

Yhea i know it's mature skin,just that the face was done by hellosanta...if only i could remember wich thread was the archive in..

Reposting here as the Non-adult thread couldn't provide an answer and this one is more active.

What hair is used here? I've looked through SG and Oblivion hairs but it's not in there. It's the character from the Eiheispot blog site, I'm trying to recreate her, only missing the hair.

Wjun_Lady_UNPB_1.jpg

Yhea i know it's mature skin,just that the face was done by hellosanta...if only i could remember wich thread was the archive in..

You asked for "the face textures needed to create a face like this."  Mature skin includes diffuse, normal, specular and skin maps.  I'm not sure what else you're asking for. 

The texture is only part of why that face looks the way it does Unrealer uses a personal enb and tweaks the settings every shot. Well at least I think that's one of Unrealer's.

That looks like sanhoshin's character, (not hellosanta or Unrealer) so I would imagine ECE was used in it's creation - but that's a mod that adds morphs, not textures.  I do recall sanhoshin replying in an image comments thread that "Women of Skyrim" was used, which may suggest that an alternate normal map was used for the face.

You asked for "the face textures needed to create a face like this."  Mature skin includes diffuse, normal, specular and skin maps.  I'm not sure what else you're asking for. 

That looks like sanhoshin's character, (not hellosanta or Unrealer) so I would imagine ECE was used in it's creation - but that's a mod that adds morphs, not textures.  I do recall sanhoshin replying in an image comments thread that "Women of Skyrim" was used, which may suggest that an alternate normal map was used for the face.

Yhea that's the guy,the archive im talking about had textures and meshes that changed your face to look exactly like in that pic without using ECE.Im searching thru threads even now for it..

Reposting here as the Non-adult thread couldn't provide an answer and this one is more active.

What hair is used here? I've looked through SG and Oblivion hairs but it's not in there. It's the character from the Eiheispot blog site, I'm trying to recreate her, only missing the hair.

Wjun_Lady_UNPB_1.jpg

Not sure but maybe it's on the Fallout hair package.

Greetings.

Wjun_Lady_UNPB_1.jpg

In the full Oblivion hairpack. -  Newsea 11

http://modmaximus.net/load/15-1-0-3081

Not full ?  Full ?   damn!  they can't put everything in one package?  :( 

Archived