"What mod is this?" VI

The Matrix Prime

found these screens in YII conversions for RCOTS...

mods for flame skin texture and fire effects around the character? and name of that wings?

IMPoJDD.jpg

what is the name of this dress? i'd like to use it with other body models (UNP, CBBE, 7B, etc).

and mod for fire/ice effects around character?

OcvxBqC.jpg

GCP9wiK.jpg

8HJj5ol.jpg

found these screens in YII conversions for RCOTS...

mods for flame skin texture and fire effects around the character? and name of that wings?

IMPoJDD.jpg

what is the name of this dress? i'd like to use it with other body models (UNP, CBBE, 7B, etc).

and mod for fire/ice effects around character?

OcvxBqC.jpg

GCP9wiK.jpg

8HJj5ol.jpg

No mod. Its all CK work. The fire effect is the same one used in for flame atronach's, placed on a "second skin" around the body, hair and wings. That's why the file it so damn Big. 

The second one is fire and ice mage. I used the CK to add fire and  ice damage effect with a bonus instead of damage. 

These shoes? 

12402514984_af4a71a725_c.jpg

Damn, I forgot to ask. What's the hair mod on that toon?

going take my chance to use same pic to ask if someone know that enb, great lvl of details and lights, i said enb dnt look at her ass or will lost focus.

These shoes? 

12402514984_af4a71a725_c.jpg

Damn, I forgot to ask. What's the hair mod on that toon?

going take my chance to use same pic to ask if someone know that enb, great lvl of details and lights, i said enb dnt look at her ass or will lost focus.

That ENB looks really realistic and doesn't seem to have shitty bloom effects. I want to know what ENB it is too.

Can someone tell me what TESV: Skyrim armour mod this is?

4991597-1348528694.jpg

Looks like Wearable Lanterns ;)

I'm not sure what the actual armour is but it's pretty damn similar to Bouncing Bodices and Booties so I'm just going to leave this here and hope it satisfies your taste.

Thanks, but I already have both of those mods! I'm really digging the chainmail armour in the picture I posted, but it doesn't seem like anyone knows what it is! Strange.

Archived