"What mod is this?" VI

The Matrix Prime

Skyrimfloo, on 12 Feb 2014 - 09:08 AM, said:

PsychoMachina, on 12 Feb 2014 - 04:03 AM, said:

PsychoMachina, on 12 Feb 2014 - 01:12 AM, said:
attachicon.gifcute face 2.jpg
attachicon.gifcute face.jpg

Alright, I made a nice looking Asian girl (at least to me).

attachicon.gifScreenShot10.jpg

Not trying to be rude or annoying, but honestly, none of those characters look asian to me, except this one: attachicon.gifcute face.jpg. And she looks more like a photoshopped or 'manga-ified' cover magazine idol than your common asian girl, her eyes are really big (not saying that she doesn't look gorgeous, if I wanted to play with a hot and cute asian girl I'd want to make something like this one).

The other two characters look hardly asian, the one with the flower outfit might pass for half-asian, maybe.

Honestly, not all Asians have flat-faces and slit-eyes. Judging by your response to Enya, you think so. If this was true, women like Hyuna and Saori

Hyuna.jpg J-Idol Saori_Hara-face.jpg

are not Asian because they look nothing like, for instance, Lucy Liu.

Lucy-Liu_02.jpg

Back in oblivion I had a char who looked excactly like Lucy Liu Made by Char-gen to oblivion. Is there somthing similar here in skyrim?

Jesus, could you please take this whole "how asians look like" thing elsewhere? This thread is not for such debate and discussions.

+1..

Topic title says "What mod is this?"...not "Wut asia?" 

Jezus let them... Maybe it will motivate someone to make a follower who looks like the girl in the youtube clip. She is gorgious.... :)

Hey guys ;)  Just wondering about this one.

This robe. Looks like glass robes but it's a dress so I'm a little confused.

6672177-1392344688.jpg

Seems like a mashup but they changed the texture to the glass robe's. I am not sure tho, just that top looks really familiar.

I'm talking about the everything, the universe and the body AND face textures. I clearly referred to a REPLACER.

That's super interesting, but the original inquiry by polo2005 was regarding paint in particular, not entire texture sets. When Honey feels like releasing her paints she usually does so as a transparent .png so people can easily apply it to their own existing textures as they see fit. Wanako knows this, and responded accordingly.

Sidenote, the face paint was released ages ago, and you can get it here.

Can't argue on his own, so he gets his friends,i see. Why don't we invite HoneyVanity here as well ?

Seriously guys? The fact that i originally tried to just link the desired content bounced totally off of your thick skulls.

I wasnt wrong at all when i said that's possible to make a replacer with the textures. If the person who originally asked for the textures, wants a replacer or a warpaint/bodypaint overlay, that's his/her own business.

Yeah, one of the "socks" actually looks very close, but it's not the same, there is color difference and some minor decoration. The "FDB" mod requires you to wear a top to have the base body which is very different from either UNP or UNPB, on top of that it doesn't support weight slider, such a shame really it has so many great looking pieces, if it didn't have either of the two downsides, I'd have kept it in a heartbeat.

According to this 3DM post http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-4185990-1-1.html, he took the stocking .nif file and fixed it, now it fits the UNP body but no TBBP support.

the fixed file is on baidu: http://pan.baidu.com/s/1gdmQ3fH

Sorry, I am trying to reach pan.baidu for two days, for an unknown reason either it is too slow to download all page and/or I also cannot get a download link.  Could somebody show me another download link if it is available someplace else.

Hmm, still curious on the transparent chain mail.

**snip**

Can anyone help me with this armor please?

Wiiickeeeeed,yes some one pls do help with this armor ?

If i'm not mistaken, that's the Silverlight armor with an edited texture.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/10251/?

Retex looks like Fozzled's, you do still need the main mod Jormungandr linked though.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/15329/?

Archived