"What mod is this?" VI

The Matrix Prime

Body, outfit, dance and MUSIC if you can please :blush:

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjYzOTkyNDQw.html

The outfits and dance if possible.

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjY1NzkyNDgw.html

That has to be the best video I've seen so far.

Thanks

That flashing outfit and table dance were great. I want to know what they are also

Sexy is it not.

Bump

Found it. It's called Spellweave. Click here to download it.

134239xm20ewooxmkeolme.jpg

I think the body in the first video is CHSBHC but I am not 100% certain. The second was CBBE though I thought it was UNP. :D 

SabreTooth, on 17 Feb 2014 - 2:30 PM, said:

Nemesis608, on 17 Feb 2014 - 12:19 PM, said:

SabreTooth, on 17 Feb 2014 - 11:37 AM, said:

Dagimpyman, on 17 Feb 2014 - 10:06 AM, said:

GTheBellMan, on 17 Feb 2014 - 08:39 AM, said:

foreveraloneguy, on 17 Feb 2014 - 08:28 AM, said:

SabreTooth, on 17 Feb 2014 - 05:55 AM, said:

anyone know what body this is? and if there is a way to get those nipples for sevenbase?

If someone finds/knows the textures, I can put those on whatever body you want. I'd definitely like those textures though.

I think I achieved a similar texture using:

-SG Female Textures Renewal

-Real Girls Realistic Body Texture

You could also try CBBE-CHSBHC-UNP-ADEC-Human Argonian Khajiit Texture instead of SG.

It's hard to tell with different lighting and ENBs.

That honestly just looks like Real Girls to me.

I think you are right. I'm happy with my sg textures on my 7base...I just need those nipples

7base, while not of the UNP family, is based off it and I know for one thing that you can put on 7B armors on UNP body without problems. I had 7B armor when I was using UNP, then UNPB, then 7B itself, an finally UNPBO. They work fine. However, I'm afraid they all cover the nipples, and I do not know if the nipples line up exactly where they should. But then since you use SG without problem (I guess the UNP version), the others should work perfectly too. I suggest you try any of the textures mentioned above, as well as Mature skin ( http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/32986/?). I have tried all 4, and I somehow get the idea it is Mature skin (without moles) that was used. The nipples most certainly are not the "CBBE-CHSBHC-UNP-ADEC-Human Argonian Khajiit Texture". It has a different shape. It cannot be SG because you are currently using it and obviously it does not fit the bill. I am currently using RealGirls, and it is far more defined than the screenshots.Then again, it all depends on the ENB.

None of these officially support 7B (except Real Girls), but you can give them a try as they should work if SG did. If you do not like the effect, moving nipples from one skin to another , while not a novice operation, does not require you to be a master of Photoshop either. You can do it yourself, or have it done by someone.

If you migrate texture however, note that the "CBBE-blah-Khajit textures" offers similar glam barbie skin as SG which you are currently using, while RG and Mature do not. I would especially not suggest RealGirls (my fav) unless you have a complementing ENB. I have seen certain ENBs turn my last character :

post-138989-0-15313700-1391346508.jpg

look like she was suffering from some terrible skin condition. She just had lycanthropy, which has no visual effects other than fur coming out of her ears(or so I'm told).

I've tried a bunch of different textures and I really like the one I'm using now because of the way the stomach and sides are toned, I just realllly don't like the nipples. I know what ya mean about the enb, which is another reason I'm happy with my textures, they stay pretty good so far with the ENB's that I have tested.

skin-Skyrim-Screens-wave-19-ScreenS00438.jpg skin-Skyrim-w15-ScreenShot0122.jpg

Well... if you want to preserve your muscle tones, don't tamper with the normal map. Just take the diffuse maps from any of these texture sets. Mixing and matching different normal and diffuses sometimes causes some minor issues with the nipple, but Photoshop is your friend. Just work the diffuse map a bit, even mix and match a couple if you are up for it. 

However,I assume (forgive me if I'm wrong) you are not very comfortable with texture editing. If you were, you would have handled it yourself. As such, I would recommend sticking to a diffuse map and making minor modifications. Grafting portion from one map to another is (in some ways), more difficult, and though you might not notice it initially, the rough edges always show in Hi-Rez screenshots unless you did an excellent job.

On a side note, if you do switch to Real Girls skin, I would suggest you use the Kinematic or Kountervibe ENB with it if you have a beast of a machine or the Opeth ENB if you have a smaller beast. Do not use Real Vision. Personal preferences though.

Thank you. I can see I am going to have to learn all this. I haven't messed around with textures and meshes since Morrowind

I asked for a similar looking lingerie a few days ago and got no reply, now here is a new one poping up, anyone? Thank you!

46375.jpg

Dead link :\

Anyone know what amor mod is this ?

a3WoML6.jpg

Seems the uploader just removed the pic, was online the time I posted. NVM, will fix the post right away. Funny the pic I link now was reuploaded by me a few days ago, I was going to put the link here and ask for help, then found the pic was gone, same shit happened again,. Looks like someone can't make up his mind.

i look for this one

i look for this one

It's private mod and never release. And thay gay enjoy people say "I want that~" and never reply. He look like feel extasy on who saying about he's mod. Only that. Never ever forever reply.

i look for this one

Someone's private stuff(don't want to mention who), just rememeber if you see screenshots with same lighting/ENB, don't ask because you will never get your hands on it.

okay  :s

It's Exnems killer catsuit ported to skyrim, the hex texture is included with it.

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/exnem-killer-catsuit/101644

Buy it and get somebody to port it for you if you don't know how.

Though there are so many catsuits out there, that a simple retex could produce the exact same effect given similar enb and settings :P

i look for this one

i look for this one

It's private mod and never release. And thay gay enjoy people say "I want that~" and never reply. He look like feel extasy on who saying about he's mod. Only that. Never ever forever reply.

i look for this one

Someone's private stuff(don't want to mention who), just rememeber if you see screenshots with same lighting/ENB, don't ask because you will never get your hands on it.

okay  :s

It's Exnems killer catsuit ported to skyrim, the hex texture is included with it.

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/exnem-killer-catsuit/101644

Buy it and get somebody to port it for you if you don't know how.

Though there are so many catsuits out there, that a simple retex could produce the exact same effect given similar enb and settings :P

But you can give up any hope of getting your hands on the ENB. This is Elewi... er.. I mean Aegis'.

I feel a disturbance in the Force. Let bury this topic here.

Archived