Seems like I'm denied to use "Mod Organizer 2". I can't mod Oblivion, as much as I've failed modding FO4.

I've installed the latest OBSE, I've also the latest Oblivion (steam version) but even if I can start the game, and it notifies me that there are "missing elements" while starting it with Steam instead of MO2, the mods I've installed just doesn't work.

I've only installed a nude mod and a 1st person body, but none of them works. I don't have a body in 1st person and there's no way that my character is naked.

Any suggestion / help?

First post your load order !

Then tell us what you have installed.  male and female body replacer.  ( What is first person body ? You have a nude body ( in 4 parts: upper, lower, hand and feet ) )

Have you set " archive invalidate via Bsa Redirection"  in the Oblivion Modmanager or Wrye Bash ? Or have you set  archive invalidate manually ? Or do you use the OBSE plugin SkyBSA ?

IF NOT your game will always use the original files from the packed BSA ,  so you will never see the nude bodies or other meshes and textures replacer.

And your game  NOT in the default install path !  Not in C : / programfiles (x86) / ....

Read my yellow Link below. Step by step how to install the game before you install LAPF.  ( OBSE, Nude bodies, armor-clother replacer for the new bodies,  BBB animation optional,  archive invalidate , ini changes,  and LOAD ORDER ( with wrong load order nothing will work )

And then you install LAPF.

21 hours ago, fejeena said:

First post your load order !

Then tell us what you have installed.  male and female body replacer.  ( What is first person body ? You have a nude body ( in 4 parts: upper, lower, hand and feet ) )

Have you set " archive invalidate via Bsa Redirection"  in the Oblivion Modmanager or Wrye Bash ? Or have you set  archive invalidate manually ? Or do you use the OBSE plugin SkyBSA ?

IF NOT your game will always use the original files from the packed BSA ,  so you will never see the nude bodies or other meshes and textures replacer.

And your game  NOT in the default install path !  Not in C : / programfiles (x86) / ....

Read my yellow Link below. Step by step how to install the game before you install LAPF.  ( OBSE, Nude bodies, armor-clother replacer for the new bodies,  BBB animation optional,  archive invalidate , ini changes,  and LOAD ORDER ( with wrong load order nothing will work )

And then you install LAPF.

image.png.d4c8df7c671cf7e829aba5234f9732f5.png

Here's my load order. And I guess I've forgot the "archive invalidation", maybe is that one who doesn't allow my mods?

I've just quick-checked and I don't have it for FO4 either, so I guess it's the same issue on there?

Is that your load order?  What do you use , it's not Oblivion Modmanager.   I  never used MO. But it is not your load order, maybe list of all Oblivion Mods in MO.

Because if it is your load order... : Where is the Oblivion.esm?  

And your DLC are not in the right order.

And your body replacer?  Only meshes  and textures? ( it is OK, but most body replacer have at least a esp for the armor-clothes replacer to fix some Oblivion bugs. The first bug you see when you start a new game with a female, there are no female wrist iron .  Yes you start with male hands in the jail )

And why is OBSE in the list? it is not a esp, not in the data folder. Also Enhanced Camera is a OBSE plugin without a esp, so it should not be in the load order.

And OBSE and OBSE plugins better install manually, not with a Modmanager, MO, WryeBash,...

"archive invalidation" allow the game to use replacers ( meshes and textures that are already in the original packed BSA files )

A body replacer   replace the original  upper, lower body and hand and feet with new meshes. And the meshes need new textures. But the names are the same as the original.

But the game first checks the BSA and only when it can not find a file it checks the folders. Without "archive invalidation"  the replacer files in the folders will never be used.

"archive invalidation"  tells the game to first check the folders, and if the file is not there check the BSA.

If a mod add really new files that are not part of the original game you have no problem , such files you always see in game.

---------------

Have you read my yellow Link ?

And your game not in C : / programfiles (x86) / ....

See the example load order, all DLC are in that load order.

Oblivion reloaded esp  after DLCShivering isles  but before DLCHorseArmor.

2 hours ago, fejeena said:

The modmanager  I mentioned all in my yellow Link.

And with some tricks you can use MO2 ( see my yellow Link),  but I never used it.

And you forgot the TES Modmanager that you can use for Morrowind, Oblivion , Skyrim and SkyrimSE

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/5010/

I've modified the .ini on FO4 and now all the mods works on it, and I've spent all the day playing it modded.

Later I'll try to use MO2 for Oblivion, as I don't want to install too many tools for the mods.. If I can't solve it (now I know what else I was missing, which are the .ini modified to accept the achieve invalidation) then I'll try with another mod manager

• 3 weeks later...

Having a bit of an issue with this.

It used to work fine, then I updated to Windows 10 and had crashing issues with Oblivion Stutter Remover, despite using the Win10 compat plugin.

Then Oblivion Reloaded stopped working. So I removed that.

And now this isn't working properly.

The issue is the animations would work fine up until I went through a door afterwards. Then it would just play the cuddling animations until I reloaded an old save.

And now after reinstalling it I'm getting the missing animations error despite following the installation guide to the letter.

On 1/12/2020 at 11:14 PM, gregathit said:

You might try a fresh install of oblivion and then your mods.

please quote me next time you reply.

Also. it seems that the PK Extender has some seriously corrupted files.

image.png.3c11be9ac69c299679c536a876b91f77.png

That are ini files. Nothing corrupt.

Only japanese (or other language) your computer can not display.

If you open it with a program that can read/display japanese it will look like this.

ini4.jpg

But in ini files or scripts all lines with a   ;   at the start are not used!   These lines are only discription/information, so you know what you can change.

A english ini looks like this. Only the lines that I marked with a   <   are used.

ini3.jpg

You can delete all the information lines

ini2.jpg

All ini works fine.

22 hours ago, LongDukDong said:

Dunno if this helps, but  I made an LAPF Extender 'patch'

The patch modifies or bypasses various features in 'Extended' while being compatible with Lovers Satisfaction.   *SHRUGS*  It could help???

The patch m

thanks, I'll take a look tomorrow

On 1/12/2020 at 11:14 PM, gregathit said:

You might try a fresh install of oblivion and then your mods.

On 1/17/2020 at 11:33 AM, fejeena said:

That are ini files. Nothing corrupt.

On 1/17/2020 at 9:05 PM, LongDukDong said:

Dunno if this helps, but  I made an LAPF Extender 'patch'

So, I yeetus deletus the entire game, all files, everything, then installed a CD drive in my $1400 gaming PC and reinstalled the game, all the DLCs, and OBSE.

Then I installed all of my mods (not as many as others).

After that I spent about an hour sorting my load order MANUALLY.

Then I started a new game, and exited the sewers.

After that, I installed LAPF and PK Extender.

The issue persists. LAPF/PKE is still only playing the laying down cuddling animations.

What the fuck?

It gets stuck on 20-23, but if I delete them it gives an error but will play other animations.

However, I cannot finish the scene by pressing the jump key like I used to.

Loading an older known working save still works.

Edit:

You know what. PK Extender needs BETTER DOCUMENTATION.

Fixed the issue.

"Control keys: Many people have reported problems on how to successfully use some of the control key for lovers with pk extender there is only 2 basics you need to know.

Also known as the Ready weapon key Default : F
The F is used for the first time to go from Foreplay to normal sex animation."

it's not obvious. It should be.

2 hours ago, Verasmile2 said:

Which nude mod do you recommend for this? I've installed some but they doesn't work

Also, for having the pregnancy chance etc, which mod should I install? I found some but I'm quite confused 

Why not the bodies from the Install Instructions in post 1?  The second spoiler in post 1.

Why the bodies you use not working?  Maybe no archive invalidate ?

Read my yellow Link below.
14 minutes ago, fejeena said:
Why not the bodies from the Install Instructions in post 1?  The second spoiler in post 1.

Why the bodies you use not working?  Maybe no archive invalidate ?

Read my yellow Link below.

All those are for OBMM? I'm using MO2 for other games, and I'd like to use it also for Oblivion

There are HGEC Mods without OMod. And Roberts male you get a no OMod version.

You can use a body from SetBody mod  and download a textures replacer you like.

And you can unpack OMods. There are unpack tools. And you can install Oblivion Modmanager and unpack the OMod and then uninstall Oblivion Modmanager.

And see my PM

• 5 weeks later...

I use this mod and after sex, in sex diary i got 2 orgasms (my partner too) its normal? I use Lovers Satisfaction + LS Extender and sometimes if my character (female pc) got 2 orgasm in sex act, after sex i got 3 or 4 orgasms in sex diary etc. Without Lovers Satisfaction its same, all sex act give me 2 orgasm. Other stats works good. All is good or I need any fix?

I do not use Lovers Satisfaction + LS Extender,  or any other Mod that changed orgasms.

If you only use Lovers you and NPCs  get  2-3 orgasms (max 5), if you do not change the length of the 4th ( last ) sex stage.

There is a chance that you get every  xx seconds an orgasm. If you shorten or lengthen the final stage, you get less or more orgasms.

And the time of a sex stage  you set in the Setting Spell  is the average time.  Every sex  the time can be a little more or less.

During a sex act, the player and NPC can have different numbers of orgasms.

Think Lovers Satisfaction and Extender change the time of the last sex stage.