Wav is the wrong format.

Instead convert them to this:

- MP3 format
- Frequency: 44100 Hz
- Bit Rate: 64 kbps cbr (constant bit rate)
- Channels: mono

Did that and it still doesn't play. The files were that format from the get-go but I converted them to WAV because every other voice file in the "lovers" folder was that format. So I figured mine would have to be as well. Basically what I'm doing is trying to make the groans a character makes when attacked, play during a sex act instead of using the default ones. I went into my "Oblivion.esm" folder and found said files. However as I said before they just won't play during a sex act.

• 4 weeks later...

I think the instructions might be a little out-of-date:

"1c. If you wish to use DMRA then grab the "Alternate Female Body Pack" and switch out the lovers meshes with it. I don't have a particular DMRA
body link that I recommend. Pretty much any of them from the Nexus or Lovers Lab should be fine."

Where do I grab "Alternate Female Body Pack" from?  Is that part of some old pack?  Because I can find no download or option that matches that description.

• 1 month later...

Not sure this is the place for this, but I couldn't find the issue anywhere else and didn't want to make a new topic in technical help. Ok so here's a little setup.  I noticed a bunch of stretching on penises during animations and some characters from the Monster Girl Blockhead mod, so I checked my skeletons.  Sure enough at some point I'd accidentally overwritten them, so I replaced them again.  Since, I've noticed characters that are killed while in combat, and only while in combat, go flying wildly backwards on death.  I did a little experimenting and found it only happens to npcs, so no creatures or anything, it only happens when the target is killed by a weapon or console command, not spells, and when rolling back to the skeleton files I was on before, seems unique to the LAPF files.  It's not much of an issue, but they fly far enough at times I end up losing them, so I was just wondering if this has been brought up before.  I'm not using any mods that mess with the physics, and even tried using Realistic Force to see if it would correct the issue, but it didn't.  If no immediate solution is available don't worry, it's not ruining anything for me, I just figured if someone knew a way not to have it happen that'd be cool.  I assume a solution would involve using another skeleton, but both Growlf's and Coronerra's won't work with LAPF penises.  Maybe there's some kind of updated skeleton I should be using instead that does everything and doesn't make whacky physics happen, but I haven't seen anything to indicate that.

The LAPF skeleton is nothing more than Growlf's skeleton with penis bones added.  Growlf's skeleton was built off of Coronerra's with some improvements.  So suffice to say, it isn't the skeleton if you are using one of the three listed.  Take a look at what else you have in your load order.  I never have folks fly off when I kill them, regardless of how they are killed. 

Darn, oh well.  I didn't have the issue until I changed to the LAPF skel today to correct those previously mentioned stretches, so I guess there was something lurking in my trash waiting to conflict.  Guess I'll just try a bunch of stuff and see if anything works.  If I figure it out, I'll post it so other folks can find it if they need it too.

Make sure you have archive invalidated via bsa redirection with OBMM, TESSMM or Wrye Bash.  

Worst case, post your LO and we may be able to help you find the problem based on the mods you have running.  But folks flying when killed is not normal.

What you can and sometimes do see is the pelvis disjointed if you or an NPC dies while performing another animation.  Here is a thread from several years ago where we looked into it and ultimately could find no answer:  https://www.loverslab.com/topic/31170-one-last-attempt-to-fix-ragdoll-issues/

• 2 weeks later...

I'm having issues where on occasion, the LAPF skeleton disappears at random from my game, causing genitals to be stretched. I'm not sure what's causing it, but reinstalling LAPF seems to fix the issue, which I've had to do 2-3 times now. Could it be because I'm a Mod Organizer peasant user?

8 hours ago, 12121212l said:

I'm having issues where on occasion, the LAPF skeleton disappears at random from my game, causing genitals to be stretched. I'm not sure what's causing it, but reinstalling LAPF seems to fix the issue, which I've had to do 2-3 times now. Could it be because I'm a Mod Organizer peasant user?

Have you installed other Mods after LAPF?  Armor-clothings Mods, animation Mods often have skeletons . Unpack the Mods before you install it, delete the skeletons, then install the Mod.

And you must set  archive invalidate via Bsa Redirection  with WryeBash or OBMM .

And do not use NexusModmanager for Oblivion!

More infos, read my yellow Link below.

As Fejeena stated, many mods that don't need a skeleton, come packed with one anyway.  I've seen a simple clothing mod (one outfit) that had a skeleton packed in for zero reason.

This is one of the reasons I state to install the LAPF last if at all possible.

• 1 month later...

So I still use sexlivion.  I hear it can cause issues.  Are the CTDs mentioned caused by having sex when a lovers event takes place between NPCs?  Guessing if the one you are doing with sexlivion decides to run off and bang someone else via lovers...  Would disabling the NPC/NPC sex in the lovers settings prevent that?  I am a long time sexlivion player and my present character has already way too much invested in it so really don't want to give it up.  Also like the gaming feel to the mod, being able to level sex skill, use sex spells and potions and doing quests for the brothel made it far more enjoyable to play.  Hoping I can find some lovers plugins that can add some of that adventuring feel.  Used Friends and Lovers too but had it uninstalled for a long time because I would get CTDs when outside, usually (I am suspecting) because of all the NPC masturbation going on which can't be turned off.  One thing I really miss from Friends and Lovers is the group sex though.  Hoping that gets implemented in lovers someday.

Sexlivion does not start sex by itself, so no problems with lovers. Alway finish Sexlivion sex then you can have lovers Sex.

But Lovers has some Mods that start sex automatically. Joburg: stalking NPCs. They stalk player and NPCs.

When you have Sexlivion Sex and you are nude and the Joburg script set a NPC to horny and he stalks the player or your Sex partner and start sex.... The Sexlivion Sex script is broken, the Joburg Mod can not start Sex because the player or your sex partner is busy.

Or Lovers Hookers (Prostitution Mod ) : When the player have Sexlivion sex the Lovers system does not recognize it as sex. So a NPC can go to the player and ask him "Hello. Looking for clients? " And that will break the sexlivion sex script. ( you can stuck in the sex animation )

I play Sexlivion ( Sexlivion for girls: with my female character )

And when I play the Sexlivion quest or I want to have Sexlivion Sex  I shut of the Lovers Hookers  "approaches" in the setting spell.

And set Lovers Joburg all Libido to 0

And if you play LoversBitch you should turn off the "in heat" setting. So you are not forced to "on all fours" when you are horny and must wait for a dog ( That could happen during Sexlivion sex because the Lovers system does not recognize Sexlivion sex as sex )

So you must shut of all Lovers "automatic" sex when you want to play Sexlivion. Then you can play both Sex-systems without problems.

After you finished the Sexlivion quests you can turn on the Lovers setting ( if you use Sexlivion sex only when you and your sex partner are alone. No stalkers/NPCs will enter a house and try to talk or fuck the player or sex partner )

EDIT: I don't think the Sexlivion quest can be done with the Lovers sex system.

Lovers don't have the "Experience levels" like Sexlivion. Sex always works. You must not had sex with 200 people to fuck a high level NPC.

And the orgasm system is also too different. You can have 1 to 5 orgasms during a fuck. ( Only if you change the time of the last sex stage you can have more )

And the Sexlivion Sex potions....

The easiest thing would be the milk potion. Milking with breast spray is possible.

Thanks, pretty much what I thought would happen.  I usually have fuck-buddies follow me inside of a cell where there's no one else just because it seems more natural than doing it in the middle of the road so as long as no one comes in, usually though it's a house or similiar where others don't go.  Haven't dropped in anything that isn't player initiated yet as far as lovers goes.  Was thinking about getting it set up for Player/Creature interaction.  One thing I always wanted to see was my cute little Breton tart riding a Minotaur Lord with a dong the size of her thigh.

• 3 weeks later...

I get an error on loading.starting a game

"Lovers With PK 1.4.1 Extended System

you are missing the ini for this motion

number

Please checkthe readme on how to

correctly install animation files for

lovers with pk."

This is a fresh install of oblivion. There is no mention of a need to install animations in the readme for this mod. As far as i know i dont have lovers with pk installed in any other way, and i believe this mod included it correct? Im just not sure what im doing wrong. any help is appreciated.

21 minutes ago, cbvbadlarry said:

I get an error on loading.starting a game

"Lovers With PK 1.4.1 Extended System

you are missing the ini for this motion

number

Please checkthe readme on how to

correctly install animation files for

lovers with pk."

This is a fresh install of oblivion. There is no mention of a need to install animations in the readme for this mod. As far as i know i dont have lovers with pk installed in any other way, and i believe this mod included it correct? Im just not sure what im doing wrong. any help is appreciated.

Animation files are already included in the LAPF.  Make sure you properly installed the LAPF.  

If you are certain you did, then walk us through exactly what mods you installed and what animation you were running when you triggered the error.

Remember that the LAPF is a framework and that there are some mods that don't work with it.

Missing INI error =  wrong LAPF installation.

Missing animation error =  A Mod wants to use a not existing animation.  In LAPF are about 165 human-human animations, but you can have 200. Some mods use specific animation numbers ( Most Mods use animation groups, like cowgirl, from behind,... )  and if the Mod can not find the animation number you get a error message.

You can fill the empty animation numbers with new ani or ani copies.

8 hours ago, fejeena said:

Missing INI error =  wrong LAPF installation.

Missing animation error =  A Mod wants to use a not existing animation.  In LAPF are about 165 human-human animations, but you can have 200. Some mods use specific animation numbers ( Most Mods use animation groups, like cowgirl, from behind,... )  and if the Mod can not find the animation number you get a error message.

You can fill the empty animation numbers with new ani or ani copies.

I guess i must have done something wrong when creating the omod then

EDIT: Not Entirely sure what i did differently but the error isnt showing up now. thanks for your help.

• 2 weeks later...

When you start sex with a NPC near a bed you use the bed.  Solution: start sex not near a bed.

NPC and NPC don't have sex. Only when you use Lovers Bed.  Solution: don't use Loves Bed.

----------------------------------------

But why do the balmora mages guild beds not work? Why clipping in the bed?  How do the NPCs sleep in the beds ? Go to bed and get up in the morning ?

When the beds are shit replace the bunk beds with normal beds.

11 hours ago, Sieg Lo Green said:

What is that 1.5 body switch menu in requirements? The link isn't there. Was it just a picture?

Below the  " New 1.5 body switch menu: "

Yes that was just a picture

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&section=screenshot&temp=57295

All you need is the  LAPF - version 1.6a1.7z