Thanks for the help! Enhanced camera worked like a charm at least in a consensual context. But if a scene is triggered by WappyOne's LoversRapers, whenever the camera is moved the screen jitters around until I keep it still. Not an issue for this thread I understand, so I might put it up in the LoversRapers thread later on.

• 2 months later...

It is already included, you choose the right male body for sex in game with the setting spell.

In an older version of LAPF you had to download a extra pack.

Oh... ok.

[EDIT] Is there a lower body type for Bodybuilder or do I have to change to something that's had the body shape made for it?

Also my pc is stuck in the masturbation animation even after finishing. i can move but i cant do anything else.

The lower body is already in the folder.  Oblivion doesn't have a separate dick mesh.  It is the whole lower body.  

As to being stuck, probably a load order or mod conflict.  We can't do shit for you until you post your load order.  If you don't know how to do this, read this thread: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/4487-please-read-before-posting-here/

The bodybuilder body is not in LAPF. You have  "Roberts Bulky" and  "Roberts Heavy Muscular" (and 4  slimmer bodies)

You can copy the LAPF animated penis to the bodybuilder body  and use one of the free LAPF folders (Maximum you can have 9 lowerbodies, 6 are used so you have 3 free folders)

Laod order and game problems. read my yellow Link below.

The lower body is already in the folder.  Oblivion doesn't have a separate dick mesh.  It is the whole lower body.  

As to being stuck, probably a load order or mod conflict.  We can't do shit for you until you post your load order.  If you don't know how to do this, read this thread: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/4487-please-read-before-posting-here/

The bodybuilder body is not in LAPF. You have  "Roberts Bulky" and  "Roberts Heavy Muscular" (and 4  slimmer bodies)

You can copy the LAPF animated penis to the bodybuilder body  and use one of the free LAPF folders (Maximum you can have 9 lowerbodies, 6 are used so you have 3 free folders)

Laod order and game problems. read my yellow Link below.

Well I have like.... LAPF, roberts body, and then armor mods that use the bodybuilder body type.

GameMode=Oblivion

Oblivion.esm=1

Lovers with PK.esm=1

DLCShiveringIsles.esp=1

DLCBattlehornCastle.esp=1

DLCVileLair.esp=1

DLCSpellTomes.esp=1

DLCThievesDen.esp=1

DLCMehrunesRazor.esp=1

DLCOrrery.esp=1

DLCHorseArmor.esp=1

DLCFrostcrag.esp=1

Knights.esp=1

Lovers with PK.esp=1

LoversMB2.esp=1

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp=1

LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp=1

MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp=1

BBMithrilArmor.esp=1

BBFurArmor.esp=1

RM Underwear.esp=1

Northern Lich Armor.esp=1

Room207RemodeledSteelArmorBodybuilder.esp=1

Room207 Iron and Steel.esp=1

Sort your Mods, read my yellow Link.

The LAPF lower body is used during sex and it must be the same as your nude body you use ( The nude body from MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp ) .

If you use "Roberts Heavy Muscular" nude body you choose in game the LAPF lower body "Roberts Heavy Muscular"

If your nude body is  "bodybuilder" then you should create new lowerbodies (bodybuilder with LAPF animated penis)

Sort your Mods, read my yellow Link.

The LAPF lower body is used during sex and it must be the same as your nude body you use ( The nude body from MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp ) .

If you use "Roberts Heavy Muscular" nude body you choose in game the LAPF lower body "Roberts Heavy Muscular"

If your nude body is  "bodybuilder" then you should create new lowerbodies (bodybuilder with LAPF animated penis)

So I copied the penis parts of the mesh to the lowerbody nif (changing the name and ofc location) while also copying the bones used for the penis parts because otherwise it would give errors. I have them in folder .../7/m/ with the ini and the name changed to roberts bodybuilder. So at this point all the meshes should be right and it shows up in the mod settings correctly. I change the default and pc body to the type i just made, but it isn't working. It still is the original body shape.

Also, my character just ragdolled this last time so I'm not stuck. I'm not sure what was different. No load order has changed.

[EDIT] Nevermind.... I had my character masturbate again and got stuck.

Load order: always the last Mods in order

LoversMB2.esp=1

Armor clothes Mods and MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp after

DLCSpellTomes.esp=1

DLC order:

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

DLCHorseArmor.esp
DLCOrrery.esp
DLCVileLair.esp
DLCMehrunesRazor.esp
DLCSpellTomes.esp

(Armor clothes)

DLCThievesDen.esp

(quest Mods)

DLCFrostcrag.esp=1

Knights.esp

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------

Body:

yes, meshes\clothes\as\7\m\

and the ini with the name. 

Sounds all fine.

Your nude body you choose during the MaleBodyReplacerV5 installation.

If you are nude you see the MaleBodyReplacerV5 nude body.

During sex the MaleBodyReplacerV5 lowerbody is replaced with the LAPF lowerbody with erect penis ( the hand, foot, upper body is still  MaleBodyReplacerV5)

And after sex you have again the MaleBodyReplacerV5 Lowerbody with flaccid penis.

Load order: always the last Mods in order

LoversMB2.esp=1

Armor clothes Mods and MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp after

DLCSpellTomes.esp=1

DLC order:

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

DLCHorseArmor.esp

DLCOrrery.esp

DLCVileLair.esp

DLCMehrunesRazor.esp

DLCSpellTomes.esp

(Armor clothes)

DLCThievesDen.esp

(quest Mods)

DLCFrostcrag.esp=1

Knights.esp

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------

Body:

yes, meshes\clothes\as\7\m\

and the ini with the name. 

Sounds all fine.

Your nude body you choose during the MaleBodyReplacerV5 installation.

If you are nude you see the MaleBodyReplacerV5 nude body.

During sex the MaleBodyReplacerV5 lowerbody is replaced with the LAPF lowerbody with erect penis ( the hand, foot, upper body is still  MaleBodyReplacerV5)

And after sex you have again the MaleBodyReplacerV5 Lowerbody with flaccid penis.

First of all thank you for taking your time to help me. Sorry that I haven't been able to figure this out. I just got Oblivion during the sale. I'm not new to modding Bethesda games by any means, but this is new to me. I've never REALLY had load order issues before. Otherwise I fix them myself.

So my load order should be?

Oblivion.esm

Lovers with PK.esm

Lovers with PK.esp

LoversMB2.esp

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

DLCHorseArmor.esp

DLCOrrery.esp

DLCVileLair.esp

DLCMehrunesRazor.esp

DLCSpellTomes.esp

MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp

Room207RemodeledSteelArmorBodybuilder.esp

Room207 Iron and Steel.esp

BBMithrilArmor.esp

BBFurArmor.esp

Northern Lich Armor.esp

RM Underwear.esp

DLCThievesDen.esp

DLCBattlehornCastle.esp

DLCFrostcrag.esp

Knights.esp

And yeah the folders and meshes are all correct. But for some reason it isn't working. :C

I tested before posting this. But it seems that it wasn't changing which body to use. I pasted the meshes I would be using to where the default meshes are and that worked. I won't change body types all that much but I know how to change it back if I need to. Now I just have to figure out the selective ragdolling.

[EDIT] I think it might have something to do with the god mode command..... I don't like dying so I was just going to use god mode all the time but it might be making the mod unable to do the ragdoll.

Loadorder:

Oblivion.esm
Lovers with PK.esm
DLCShiveringIsles.esp
DLCHorseArmor.esp
DLCOrrery.esp
DLCVileLair.esp
DLCMehrunesRazor.esp
DLCSpellTomes.esp
MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp

(armor clothes )
BBMithrilArmor.esp
BBFurArmor.esp
Northern Lich Armor.esp
RM Underwear.esp
DLCThievesDen.esp

(Quest Mods)
DLCBattlehornCastle.esp
DLCFrostcrag.esp
Knights.esp

Lovers with PK.esp

(Race Mods)
LoversMB2.esp

Loadorder:

Oblivion.esm

Lovers with PK.esm

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

DLCHorseArmor.esp

DLCOrrery.esp

DLCVileLair.esp

DLCMehrunesRazor.esp

DLCSpellTomes.esp

MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp

(armor clothes )

BBMithrilArmor.esp

BBFurArmor.esp

Northern Lich Armor.esp

RM Underwear.esp

DLCThievesDen.esp

(Quest Mods)

DLCBattlehornCastle.esp

DLCFrostcrag.esp

Knights.esp

Lovers with PK.esp

(Race Mods)

LoversMB2.esp

Thank you. I did a ninja edit and I think the ragdoll problem is coming from me using the god mode command. Did a couple tests and it only happened with god mode on.

• 3 weeks later...

yes god mode can cause problems, better don't use it.  Set the Difficulty to Lowest level and you can kill hordes of enemies.

Seriously. Thank you for the help. If I die a couple times I'll see if I can give myself a health regen cheat mod of some sort.

Use death replacer instead of god mode, there is one in non adult section and it works fine with LAPF.

• 3 weeks later...

yes god mode can cause problems, better don't use it.  Set the Difficulty to Lowest level and you can kill hordes of enemies.

Seriously. Thank you for the help. If I die a couple times I'll see if I can give myself a health regen cheat mod of some sort.

Use death replacer instead of god mode, there is one in non adult section and it works fine with LAPF.

What's the death replacer you're talking about?

• 3 weeks later...

I am curious if it is in fact possible to use this with Mod Organizer? I have found a guide to using it, however it states to use the Archiveinvalidation Invalidated mod from the Nexus which, the installation instructions for this mod say to not use. Is there something I'm missing here?

Any guide that tells you to use archive invalidated is so hopelessly out of date you should run away from it as fast as you possibly can.

The ONLY archive invalidation you should use is via bsa redirection.

Yes, you most certainly can use this with MO.  You just skip the step about the archive invalidated.

• 1 month later...

I need some help.

I want to install my own voices to use. I created the ns7(?) folder, put the "1" "4" "5" folders inside and put my voices in them. All voice files are WAV format. I go into the game and test the voice via the "Sexual Exploits" menu and it works there. However nothing plays during sex. So my question is obvious: how do I get it to work during?