Clean save at minimum.  New game preferred.

Also make sure you are not using adultplay plus.....it requires lovers voice.

Also, you can't temporarily disable it.  It is either permanently enabled or permanently disabled.  There is no toggle button.

If nothing is it's master you could just try to turn it off and see if that works. You may or may not have to start a new game for the changes to take effect.

I do have mods using it as a master.

What in the code? Can it be disabled by a patch or a script?

A master is a .esp/.esm that is added to a .esp/.esm the only way past it would be to remove the master from the ones that have it as a master. Not sure if you would have to remove other things from anywhere else for the mods as well or not. Make copies of the .esp/.esm's and place them somewhere safe then load up TES4EDIT and use it to remove the masters from them then save to overwrite them.

I have used this before for armor/outfit mods that use the old high heel system. If they were ticked on they would cause the game to CTD well before the logo but after I removed the old master from them they worked fine and I just had to manually cast the spell whenever I put those heels on. 

adultplay plus and lovers voice.

adultplay plus is the master file of lovers voice, not the other way around.

So you can play without lovers voice. I don't know any Mods which need lovers voice. But some Mods need adultplay plus.

So you can play without lovers voise, but not without adultplay plus.

-----------------------------------------

Creatures with dicks.

Yes they have permanent boners. Add bones during sex does not work.

But the summoned LoversCreatures creatures should not have missing textures. all in the mod.

If you want all creatures in game with permanent boners.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19901-creatures-replacers-with-dicks/

adultplay plus and lovers voice.

adultplay plus is the master file of lovers voice, not the other way around.

So you can play without lovers voice. I don't know any Mods which need lovers voice. But some Mods need adultplay plus.

So you can play without lovers voise, but not without adultplay plus.

-----------------------------------------

Creatures with dicks.

Yes they have permanent boners. Add bones during sex does not work.

But the summoned LoversCreatures creatures should not have missing textures. all in the mod.

If you want all creatures in game with permanent boners.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19901-creatures-replacers-with-dicks/

PSE has LoversVoice as a master.

@markdf: you said you had found my tweaks in your PSE -- but "my" version of PSE have only 2 masters - Oblivion.esm and Lovers with PK.esm; and i never had AdultPlayPlus\VoicePlus in my load order. With a number of bad comments about that "pluses" i had read (long time ago)... your problem with PSE begins look different for me..

@markdf: you said you had found my tweaks in your PSE -- but "my" version of PSE have only 2 masters - Oblivion.esm and Lovers with PK.esm; and i never had AdultPlayPlus\VoicePlus in my load order. With a number of bad comments about that "pluses" i had read (long time ago)... your problem with PSE begins look different for me..

Someone else must have incorporated that code from your version... so whose version do I have? :-)

I'll trawl through the PSE thread and find the version you posted and give it a try.

There is nothing at all wrong with Adult play plus or voice plus.  I've done extensive translating and cleaning for both and have always had them in my load order with no problems.

There's no actual problem. But there is a scene in PSE where NPCs are talking to each other during an orgy, and it's impossible to see the subtitles because the voice mod is displaying so many sex messages. That's why I was hoping to just temporarily disable it. :-)

We don't know your mod list but maybe there is mod clashing ?? i never tried playing with lovers with extender and that voice mod together, i think extender also has his own dialog so if you are using mods that also use dialog maybe that is where you need to try and search first.

We don't know your mod list but maybe there is mod clashing ?? i never tried playing with lovers with extender and that voice mod together, i think extender also has his own dialog so if you are using mods that also use dialog maybe that is where you need to try and search first.

It's not even a conflict. Lovers voice is doing exactly what it is supposed to do, and so is PSE. I think PSE was just designed without Lovers Voice in mind.

Anyway, I came up with my own solution, displaying the NPC-NPC dialog in messageboxes so that it could be read. :-)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Sorry if this is an obvious one but ive searched for the error message and im getting nowhere. Everything is working fine with human animations. No stretching etc. But when i attempt creature sex i get an error message "you may not be able to have sex with this creature at this time" I have lovers creature installed and creature sex is enabled in the lovers config menu. Does this sound like a load order problem or do i have something missing?  :dodgy:

Yes can be load order. Post your Load order and/or see my yellow Link below.

And have you installed Lovers creatures after LAPF ? Lovers creatures MUST overwrite two Lovers files ! LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp  and  LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp.

Thanks for the response. I did use the correct files (I actually read the installation instructions for a change!). I have things working at the moment, all i did was use the fix bugs command in the menu and that worked. The only down side of that is that i didn't find out what was wrong initially using that method so fingers crossed it doesn't re-occur  ;) I'll recheck my load order and post it if the problems resurface. 

• 2 weeks later...

I just came around to thank everyone that is still updating this mod. I just found out about the pleasure of playing Oblivion because i Always withheld playing it since i thought i didn't had shivering isles dlc. Apparently all this time it was on the disc together with the Knights dlc so now i can finally enjoy this game to it's fullest. It's really hard to find mods that are still being updated or are compatible with each other, more or less these days. so again thank you!  :)

• 2 weeks later...

If you call no new releases since 2012 stalled........then yes.  

Currently the LAPF is quite a bit more stable and advanced than lpk v96 that they last released.

How you ask:

1. They don't have or support animated penis meshes.

2. Their animations are WAY old and have very little jiggle.

3. They don't have many of the code updates that WappyOne and others helped refine.

4. They had no support for 1st person or enhanced camera's.

and the list goes on.

So you might say that they have passed the torch to us for all intents and purposes.  As to other LPK mods, the last round of updates I had seen was in 2015 around Aug to Sept.  Which several folks here (mainly Fejeena) helped translate.  I've not seen anything new since then.  Or if there is new stuff, it isn't posted in the few area's I check.  It is entirely possible that I have missed things, so who knows.  What makes me think they moved on is that I've never seen any sign that they are aware of the LAPF and its overhauled animations.  I'd think if someone "was" working on things, the'd want to incorporate at least some of what we have done.............. :P

Now the Russians spotted the LAPF and it has been translated and posted on a couple of sites I have noticed over there.