47 minutes ago, Ahnassi said:

Can you add a new "sposgroup", animation-group for all non-blowjob animations in animation-group 4?

Good idea, the mixed blowjob with kissing, tit job, .... is not good.

In my mods when I need blowjobs I use the ani numbers (UMID) not the group.

It is stupid if the dialogue says "swallow my cum"  while you fondles her breasts. :classic_laugh:

But it will be a lot of work.

If it is easy to add it in the esp/esm let everyone make the ini changes themselves. In the LAPF dowload is a jpg file with all ini numbers with the used  sposgroup and discription, then the people can open the ini and change the sposgroup number.

Or they open the console in game when the player have sex and they can see the ani number. If he/she should do a blowjob  but the ani is "wrong" , note down the number.

Lovers appears to already support up to 9 sposgroups. I temporarily changed a couple of animations to sposgroup 6*, and when I started sex with one of those animations, pressing the grab key cycled between them without any issues. Simply setting all of the non-BJ animations to sposgroup 6 will remove them from consideration for a BJ. You could even go as far as to separate all of the cunnilingus animations into sposgroup 6 and all of the miscellaneous ones into sposgroup 7**. Then all you would need to do is select one of those animations when you start sex. They won't be selected automatically, because the 'normal' process is to randomly select one of the animations between 1 and 9, and these are effectively fixed in one of the default sposgroups (1&7=0, 2&8=1, 3&5=2, 4&9=3, 6=4). So the only way you would be able to see any of the animations in an additional sposgroup is by explicitly selecting it. There wouldn't be any random element to which animation was used, like there is with the standard sposgroups. You'd have to press the grab key to see a different animation from that sposgroup.

* 1 and 30, if you're interested.

** For example.

If anybody is interested...

The release of the new version of LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP will be delayed. I decided to have a quick look at LoversVoiceSSPplus, to check for compatibility issues... :scream:

There are approximately one hundred million dialogue entries that need checking & updating. This will take a while...

I'm currently considering merging LoversVoiceSSPplus into LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP and making it optional through one or more ini settings. Might make things easier in the long run.

Edit: Scratch that idea. It's far too complicated.

9 hours ago, Gaebrial said:

Edit: Scratch that idea. It's far too complicated.

Yep.  That is why I stuck to editing the couple of untranslated things Ashal didn't and left well enough alone.  Between the massive amount of dialogue and the wonkiness of the mod tool, it is pretty much like masturbating with a cheese grater.

(EDIT: re-uploaded to fix a small bug and to include the option suggested by fejeena)

Just to tide people over, here is an updated version of LoversMB2.

LoversMB2.7z

Headlines:

- Requires Rev97v1 of LAPF (Get it here)

- Supports LAPF lower body changes and LoversJoystick.

(Slighty More) Detailed Changelog:

Spoiler

- Updated the scripts to use the new 'Genital Type' settings, rather than simply checking the actor's sex. Now females 
  will be able to masturbate with a boner if they have been set to have a penis (including hermaphrodites).
- The two masturbation animations have been changed to not check the sex of the actor. The 'male' animation will run 
  if the actor has a boner, and the 'female' animation will run if the actor does not have a boner.
- New ini option to remove separate upper body clothing/armor items for actors (including the player) who are 
  masturbating using the 'male' animations with a boner. If the actor (including the player) is masturbating using 
  the 'female' animations without a boner, then the upper body item is always removed.
- Updated the boner selection scripts to use the standard LAPF routines. Consequently, LoversMB2 is now dependent on 
  the Lovers with PK.esp as well as the esm. This also makes LoversMB2 fully compatible with LoversJoystick. If the 
  player or NPC has had their body mesh using SetBody Reloaded, the correct erect penis/futa mesh will be applied for
  masturbation.
- As LoversMB2 is now dependent on Lovers with PK.esp, the entry for xLoversPkrFutanari001 has been changed to point 
  to the original entry in Lovers with PK.esp, rather than being a completely new item.
- The erect boner will be removed from the actor when masturbation is finished, even if the Leave Vulnerable setting 
  is on. This is to allow LoversJoystick to revert the body mesh where appropriate.
- Sex sounds will now be played if the actor is using the female animation, rather than if the actor is female.
- Corrected an error in the ini that prevented the stage advancement key from working if it had been changed.
- Set the boner default in the ini to 7. Changing this value probably won't have any effect. At least, nothing good 
  will happen.

Why do females without penis do not unequip upperbody armor-clothes?????

There are animations with breasts caressing/rubbing ! ! !
I never understood that girls in stupid american mainstream movies never take off the bra during sex. ( Yes they can not show tits in the movie)
Is it a american thing?  Caress or rub only dressed boobs.

Please no upperbody clothes during female masturbation , or a unequip menus like in the Lovers settings. Or a ini setting.

----------------------
And in my game my futa use the male animations and the LAPF futa loverbody. I have a unique futa loverbody with penis and balls (NormalAnimFuta.nif) so I know that the Mod use the right nif.
3 hours ago, fejeena said:

Why do females without penis do not unequip upperbody armor-clothes?????

There are animations with breasts caressing/rubbing ! ! !
I never understood that girls in stupid american mainstream movies never take off the bra during sex. ( Yes they can not show tits in the movie)
Is it a american thing?  Caress or rub only dressed boobs.

No, it's a 'me not being perfectly clear' thing.

No boner = top is removed

Boner = top is not removed

I'll update the changelog to be more clear about it.

I've also immediately found a bug. After masturbating, you can't fast travel. Or look at your map. Or your quest log. ☹️

I'll get that fixed and upload a new version.

(EDIT: New version uploaded. Hopefully the changelog is clearer)

Please no upperbody clothes during female masturbation , or a unequip menus like in the Lovers settings. Or a ini setting.

I thought about putting in a setting to optionally remove the top for 'male' masturbation. I decided against it. I might change my mind.

(EDIT: I changed my mind. New ini option added)

And in my game my futa use the male animations and the LAPF futa loverbody. I have a unique futa loverbody with penis and balls (NormalAnimFuta.nif) so I know that the Mod use the right nif.

Are you saying it does or doesn't work with your character?

Ok.

Hey and that was no bug, after masturbation you are exhausted and can not fast travel, only slow travel. :classic_biggrin:

Thanks

Have not tested your version yet.
In the version I use my Futa character is using male animations and is using the NormalAnimFuta.nif .
12 hours ago, gregathit said:

Hey, let me know if I need to replace the MB2 with an updated version, or if you'd like to post it so you can have credit, I can pull it out of the pack and point folks in the OP to your version as the most updated.  

Cheers,

Greg

I was going to start a new topic for the Rev97 version of LAPF, with all of the new versions of the plugins uploaded there as they get done. I've just go a bit tied up with RL stuff and trying to sort out LoversVoice.

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you very much Gaebrial, for taking up on you the task to update LAPF. Looking forward to them going official.

I have recently tried my hand at updating two plugins, which had the feature to display a very annoying (to me) popup at each game start, and that I wanted to get rid of (replacing it with a much less intrusive console message) :

I also altered two other plugins (LPKextender and Extended patch), but since they don't belong to LAPF, this would be off-topic (I know that Tamago/Hyioko stuff isn't strictly LAPF either, but I am not certain if rGhost is still active).

My point is that my patches work, I think, but I wouldn't mind a second pair of eyes to confirm that, especially since one of the "spell effects" (top right corner of the screen) applied during initialisation does not disappear (I think it's the HyokoGenerator one). I'll try to get a screenshot up later.

After inspection and approval of the LAPF team, I would be grateful if these changes could somehow be integrated into yours, into some kind of new and shiny "Lovers packages" that would be easier for people returning to Oblivion to find. Maybe something like that could be worked on by the community :

- LAPF with your update

- "LAPF extended" : Wappy's LoverRaperS/OblivionCombatExtender/Nusbie's voice packages

- Pregnancy : Tamago/Hiyoko/HiyokoGeneratorGeneForge/SetBody/vanilla pregnant clothes

- Creatures : Greg's workshop/LBGW/Fejeena's horsies/Hiyoko Generator Brood Mother/vanilla creatures overhaul

Anyway, popups are really annoying when building a modded setup (which requires frequent starts from scratch) and honestly should have been replaced by either console messages or notifications (in the top left corner of the screen), like most all other mods use. I also don't want to modify the main plugins (bad practice) and less patches would mean result in more ESP slots for me (and everyone else). Please tell me what you think.

TamagoClub v115.0cRev4a2 - patch.7z

HiyokoGenerator v110.0alphaRev3 - patch.7z

On 2/8/2019 at 4:31 PM, fejeena said:

NOOB235 Post your Load order !

And how you have installed the Mods ? Nexus Modmanager can not install Lovers Mods !

The game in C : / program files (x86) can cause that OBSE and pluggy does not work right.

See my yellow Link below.

After following your guide, I somehow fixed it. Thanks. I think it was the load order.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The Nexus links on the mod's main page are all out of date.  For some of them I was able to find them using name searches.  But I am having problems finding the nude plugins, Growlf's Universal skeleton or NoMaam.  Does anyone have updated links and/or alternative mods that could work for some or all of those?

57 minutes ago, suchiuomizu said:

The Nexus links on the mod's main page are all out of date.  For some of them I was able to find them using name searches.  But I am having problems finding the nude plugins, Growlf's Universal skeleton or NoMaam.  Does anyone have updated links and/or alternative mods that could work for some or all of those?

The nexus changed their damned format all around.  Links updated.

58 minutes ago, GamerSince1992 said:

Looks like no body pay attention of what I said in page 45 so I will repeat that again: 

"Is it possible to increase the number of voices that play during sex? .... the maximum is 40 I want to make it 50 or 80 ....

I have a lot of voices I want to add"

Is it possible - Most likely.

Does anyone here no how - I don't think so.  You might PM Movomo - Movomo profile

As far as I am aware, he is one of the only scripters left.  

2 hours ago, GamerSince1992 said:

Ok thanks for your reply

No sweat pm'ing me. I'll answer briefly here.

It can be done. But does involve some basic scripting (though nothing fancy, just copypasta sort).

• You MUST make 10 sound objects per voice (5 for consensual, 5 for rape), each should play a sound file within the assigned folder randomly.
  • You MAY want to do some formid bashing to order those new sound forms nicely without gaps (at least within the same voice type). Internally this is not expected, but this kind of implementation often implies that some external mods may be dependent on exact ordering of formid's.
  • You MUST modify the xLoversCmnPlayVoice function (plus xLoversPkrQuestScript) for the new voices to play correctly.
  • You MAY modify the xLoversPkrSetVoiceSpellScript script if you want to be able to choose voice through the spell interface.

Feel free to post or pm me if you have further questions.

I already have these voices ready as files and they play well when I put them instead of the one I already have and test them in the game ... the only thing I want to know is how to increase the maximum number of voices so I can add them with the others ... I tried to edit the ini file by increased the number to 50 but nothing change the maximum is still 40 ...    

You must do the changes in the Lovers with PK.esp

You have the sound files , but  " You MUST make 10 sound objects per voice  " in the Lovers with PK.esp

Then you change the to scripts ( also in the Lovers with PK.esp ), the scripts must read/use the new sounds.

If you add only new sound files in folders and change a ini the scripts can not use sound files. That's like you put a nif files somewhere in your meshes folder and then try to use it in the Construction Set. Whithout a ID ( formid's ) in a esm or esp  it will not work, the scripts can not use the sounds files.

If you want sound 41 to 50 you must add 10 sound objects per voice (5 for consensual, 5 for rape) .  So you must add 100 new sound ID's in the Lovers with PK.esp

Follow movomo's instruction.

I already done that ... I take a look at the existing files and rename the new one with same name as them and put them all in the folder "ns41" ... like the other folders that start from "ns0f" to "ns40" ...

Does that mean I have to change the esp with Construction Set? ... what option should I pick? ...