Hello World! Does anyone still use this Mod? I've installed it and it is a nice piece of Work. Thanks Greg😃. But I do have an issue with the enhanced Skeletons! They make my Character Float in First Person View , I can Replace the Enhanced Skeletons with UniversalSkeletonNIF181-37596-1-81.7z and my Toon will be on the Floor, But the Hands will be Pulling on Air, and If I put the Enhanced Skeletons Back my Toon will play the Animations as they were meant to be played but my toon will be floating, Somewhere in these 65 Pages this might be answered?  But if someone does know how to remedy this please Let The World in on your Secret? 

4 hours ago, jimbug said:

Hello World! Does anyone still use this Mod? I've installed it and it is a nice piece of Work. Thanks Greg😃. But I do have an issue with the enhanced Skeletons! They make my Character Float in First Person View , I can Replace the Enhanced Skeletons with UniversalSkeletonNIF181-37596-1-81.7z and my Toon will be on the Floor, But the Hands will be Pulling on Air, and If I put the Enhanced Skeletons Back my Toon will play the Animations as they were meant to be played but my toon will be floating, Somewhere in these 65 Pages this might be answered?  But if someone does know how to remedy this please Let The World in on your Secret? 

Try my skeleton, it has a limited number of bones, but there is a bolt, but it does not have wings, and it not for a Death Reflex
(Works on clean versions with LPK)

skeleton.nif

skeletonbeast.nif

Thanks So Much TDAS! I know you had put in some work to get these too work. Much appreciated. Got a Stretched Penis but I can fix that, Thought I was going to have to uninstall this mod for everything I searched for with Google there were no help, Most didn't even know that the skeleton was the culprit, Again thanks so much. Can I put a Link to your files on Nexus where the skeleton's are? Are is that against the Rules ?

You have had a post about the skeletal/stretching problem here since 2014.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/36443-oblivion-install-gametoolsbodiesbbb-load-order-sorting-espesm-cleaning-cs-cse-body-stretching/

scroll down to     Penis/Breast stretching  ( BBB Mods and/or LAPF)

And about more problems with LAPF: missing animations, sex animations don't work, sex can not start error, . . .

Edited by fejeena

I Started Not to Breathe Into This but then I realize that there are others out there that would get confused by this post so Lets Fix it.

first fejeena I don't know why you responded to this but ok I never said I had a Stretching Problem to my knowledge? but if you read my post I said it isn't a problem I can fix that (Got a Stretched Penis but I can fix that)

Fact Is Folks I don't Have to Fix it nor do you it's already fixed for us in in gregathit LAPF version 1.6a1 Mod.... Once you install this mod and it starts it will install a few spells now if fejeena wants me to uninstall this mod just so I can get every spell it installs I can do that, but the Spell you need to select is Sexual Exploits (Lovers Settings) Cast that Spell once the Menu Comes up, Select Settings for Body and (Un)Dressing, Penis Display Settings, Slofs Boners! V5 (Normal) Works for me the settings are there see what works for you!!!

fejeena Please Let the Modders Mod 

TDA5 Thanks for the Great Work on The Skeletons They Work Great

Let the Animators Animate Great Work gregathit Keep it Up

and by All Means let Us Gamers just Have Fun and Enjoy the Game

4 hours ago, jimbug said:

Thanks So Much TDAS! I know you had put in some work to get these too work. Much appreciated. Got a Stretched Penis but I can fix that, Thought I was going to have to uninstall this mod for everything I searched for with Google there were no help, Most didn't even know that the skeleton was the culprit, Again thanks so much. Can I put a Link to your files on Nexus where the skeleton's are? Are is that against the Rules ?

What's the point?
Nexus is a commercial organization, i.e. it makes a profit on its site.
Mods or games of a sexual nature do not earn money.
This makes no sense.

You  wrote "Got a Stretched Penis but I can fix that"

Dear xxxxxxx, the stretching problem is the stretching of penis, buttocks and breast caused by an incorrect skeleton. Penis and butt only exist in the LAPF lower body and only the LAPF skeleton works, no other skeleton.

And the LAPF setting MUST be Slof's boners! v3/v4 (Automatic) . Only this setting works with the LAPF lowerbody and the LAPF animations. If you use a different setting you get a lowerbody without animated penis, and of course the LAPF animations can not animate the penis.  Yes you don't have a stretched penis anymore because you use a lowerbody without penis bones. 

But LAPF = Lovers Animated Penis Framework. And that's why "Slof's boners! v3/v4 (Automatic)" is the setting you have after installation. Change it and you a have "Lovers not-animated Penis Framework" .

You did "Fixed the stretched penis and disabled the animated Penis"

You could also use the old Lovers with PK that didn't have an animated penis.

Your "fix" has one advantage, to fill the empty animation numbers you just install the "Revised BBB 11-200 Animations Pack 12-12-12.7z" from Lovers with PK, all 200 human-human animations without penis and butt bones which you don't need with the lowerbody you use. 

And I know you don't believe me, so take a look here

Spoiler

From the LAPF thread, page 1

GPS.jpg

I have included this note from gregathit in my thread. Right penis setting and archive invalidated.

--------------------

You don't have to uninstall anything, I didn't say that anywhere.

If you have penis stretching, a mod has overwritten the LAPF skeleton and you have to install the LAPF skeleton again.

Or your archive invalidate does not work and the game still use the original game skeleton from the packed bsa. Not working archive invalidate can be caused by Game is in C : / program files (x86)

-----------------------

I wrote this post "oblivion-install-gametoolsbodiesbbb-load-order-sorting-espesm-cleaning-cs-cse-body-stretching" because people are constantly having problems because they installed their game incorrectly or because they don't read the Lovers Mod readmes.  There are also same tips from gregathit in the post.

It started with an expansion of gregathit's post  https://www.loverslab.com/topic/4487-please-read-before-posting-here/ and got bigger over the years.

---------------------

" Please Let the Modders Mod "

Fine, then please don't use any of my Lovers mods. Let me mod . . . but not for you.

Edited by fejeena

LOL I didn't come here to be Bitch Slapped Guys! I came for help! TDA5 this was the point no one new how to fix it but you did! I just wonted help others.

LOL fejeena of course there's a problem with the Skelton I installed TDA5 to stop the Floating Issue