Can't seem to open the archive. Both winrar and 7zip keep saying that they can't open it.

once in a while  sometimes you can load  bad data  (generaly you can see difference from uploader xx.xx kb file and loaded  xx.xx kb  )  this means you need to redownload the file again .

but  generaly  this probleme is due to the need to update 7z   !!!

Can't seem to open the archive. Both winrar and 7zip keep saying that they can't open it.

once in a while  sometimes you can load  bad data  (generaly you can see difference from uploader xx.xx kb file and loaded  xx.xx kb  )  this means you need to redownload the file again .

but  generaly  this probleme is due to the need to update 7z   !!!

I installed 7z just now because I thought it might be a problem with winrar, so it should be up to date. I tried the download twice, but maybe the third time's the charm?

Edit: Nope.

EDIT 2: Okay, the fourth download worked. Weird.

• 3 weeks later...

getting the pluggy issue

LAPF doesn't require pluggy, so, no you are not.  

You have something else which "does" require pluggy and you need to follow the instructions for which version of pluggy it requires and possibly renaming pluggy.

getting the pluggy issue

LAPF doesn't require pluggy, so, no you are not.  

You have something else which "does" require pluggy and you need to follow the instructions for which version of pluggy it requires and possibly renaming pluggy.

nvm forget that post it was the pluggy itself the author didnt make subdirectories in the rar

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there, I just installed LAPF and seems to have some strtange issue:

during sex act when mooving flying camera, the actors are mooving at the same time in the room, crossing chairs/tables/walls... Pretty fun when using a bed: they are finishing in levitation...

Any idea to solve this? Maybe I missed something (settings or else)...

edit 7/7/2015:

I tryied all I could imagine (re-reading the readme, reinstalling the mod, clean save, new game) and still have this mooving issue, when I use flying camera... Could someone help me? ^^'

• 2 weeks later...

With the latest update of Oblivion Reloaded, they have a camera mode for first person that seems to work nicer than Enhanced Camera, but can't be active with EC.  Anyone using OR with lovers need to make sure that camera mode is turned off in the OR.ini in the OBSE folder.

The reason I say theirs works nicer is with DR5, when you duck, EC shows the upright body, where OR has the actual 3rd person anim.

Not that I expect it, but would it be possible to do a check for OR and do the reset that happens at the end of anims like is done for EC? 

Or, which script has the check and action for the first person? I could try to do it.

With the latest update of Oblivion Reloaded, they have a camera mode for first person that seems to work nicer than Enhanced Camera, but can't be active with EC.  Anyone using OR with lovers need to make sure that camera mode is turned off in the OR.ini in the OBSE folder.

The reason I say theirs works nicer is with DR5, when you duck, EC shows the upright body, where OR has the actual 3rd person anim.

Not that I expect it, but would it be possible to do a check for OR and do the reset that happens at the end of anims like is done for EC? 

Or, which script has the check and action for the first person? I could try to do it.

Hopefully there's no need. I've reported the problem to Alenet (which affects more than just these animations) and he's working on it. I agree - this is a big improvement over EC if he can fix the bugs. Right now, it's too buggy to use.

EDIT: Just saw that you reported it too. I hope it's fixable.

Sweet.

Edit: Now, if he fixes his mod, how would first person work with LAPF? The first person requires EC, or it goes to flying camera. The chec for OR may still need to be added to the first person. Not sure how the script actually goes, but when it does the check, maybe add add an "elseif get ismodloaded oblivion reloaded == 1" so the first person view can still be used instead of tfc.

during sex act when mooving flying camera, the actors are mooving at the same time in the room, crossing chairs/tables/walls... Pretty fun when using a bed: they are finishing in levitation...

edit 7/7/2015:

I tryied all I could imagine (re-reading the readme, reinstalling the mod, clean save, new game) and still have this mooving issue, when I use flying camera... Could someone help me? ^^'

I'm not using any camera mods...

Sweet.

Edit: Now, if he fixes his mod, how would first person work with LAPF? The first person requires EC, or it goes to flying camera. The chec for OR may still need to be added to the first person. Not sure how the script actually goes, but when it does the check, maybe add add an "elseif get ismodloaded oblivion reloaded == 1" so the first person view can still be used instead of tfc.

The LPK script doesn't check for the presence of Enhanced Camera. OR already works with LAPF, except it currently has massive clipping that makes it unusable. It should be fixed soon.

OR's first-person camera has the potential to be The One, if Alenet can work out the kinks.

edit 7/7/2015:

Yvell, I'm sorry nobody has any suggestions for you. I can't think of anything that would cause what you're seeing. All I can suggest is uninstalling and then reinstalling from scratch.

Sweet.

The LPK script doesn't check for the presence of Enhanced Camera. OR already works with LAPF, except it currently has massive clipping that makes it unusable. It should be fixed soon.

OR's first-person camera has the potential to be The One, if Alenet can work out the kinks.

Ok, when I set it for first person, it warns the EC isn't installed and FP may not work (it does, sort of),

but with OR camera, I usually have to scroll back in, and sometimes the camera is facing the wrong way. Does this happen with you?

Sweet.

Ok, when I set it for first person, it warns the EC isn't installed and FP may not work (it does, sort of),

but with OR camera, I usually have to scroll back in, and sometimes the camera is facing the wrong way. Does this happen with you?

Yes you're right. The latest version of LPK does check for Enhanced Camera. Just ignore that message for now. We should probably add a check for OR's camera if it becomes a viable alternative. (which it isn't at the moment).

And yes, I have those same problems with OR's camera. Fingers crossed for the next update.

Ok, thought I may have been doing something wrong. Hopefully it becomes viable in the next update. Seems his head node is off a bit. While trying it out, often I was staring aht the back of my head or in between my ears. Switched back to EC for now. Thinking of making a new LO though. Gets boring playing the same game over and over. Even with OCR and full UL, nice new looking world, all the same crap to do. Could be the time of year for me too, usually play mostly in winter. Joys of being disabled. Lol. Better stop, starting to ramble. Damned beer.

• 3 weeks later...

Guys, I just want to commend you on a job well done. I've never sexed up my Oblivion before and this was SOOOooo fucking easy and painless that it should've been a crime. :lol:

It was easy to install (most through NMM even), rather few requirements (outside what I had for other mods), and the files themselves are kinda' small in size. It all went without a hitch. I jumped in game and initiated a couple sex scenes in no time at all with no issues whatsoever.

Again, well done and put together in a very simple to install package.

• 2 weeks later...

hi,

Sorry, but my english is not very well.

I tried downloading the file LAPF - version 1.6a1.7z.

But the Download failed, the file I get is smaller then 1MB, BGut it should have 62.25MB

what am I doing wrong?

WFG

Earthworks

Edited by Earthworks
Guest Xluxlu

hi,

But the Download failed, the file I get is smaller then 1MB, BGut it should have 62.25MB

what am I doing wrong?

WFG

Earthworks

i have the same problem here D:

edit: it´s working now

hi,

what am I doing wrong?

WFG

Earthworks

it dont work for me

Guest Xluxlu

hi,

what am I doing wrong?

WFG

Earthworks

it dont work for me

try to download several times, i need to download the file about 10 times, i think LL server have some problem today

sorry my bad english.

hi,

what am I doing wrong?

WFG

Earthworks

it dont work for me

try to download several times, i need to download the file about 10 times, i think LL server have some problem today

sorry my bad english.

Thanks, it has working now

• 2 weeks later...

It's been a while...

Anyway, I found some script-related problems:

if xme.IsSpellTarget xLoversMain
	xme.RemoveSpellNS xLoversMain
endif

The problem is if the actor (xme) is too far away from the player, IsSpellTarget will return false even if it has the xLoversMain ability, so the ability isn't removed like it's supposed to be. This results in the actor being permanently unable to have sex D:

Well, the actor can be fixed using the "Fix Bugs" option in the lovers settings menu as long as the player is in range...

The easiest fix for this is just to erase the conditional and just use:

As far as I can tell, RemoveSpellNS doesn't misbehave when the actor doesn't have the spell that it's trying to remove, so there's no need to check for it.

Here is a list of the scripts that use this (not sure if this is a complete list):

xLoversPkrResetAnimClear
xLoversPkrPairsDelete
xLoversPkrCleanFunc
xLoversPkrRepairNpcSpellScript

It's been a while...

Anyway, I found some script-related problems:

if xme.IsSpellTarget xLoversMain
endif
The problem is if the actor (xme) is too far away from the player, IsSpellTarget will return false even if it has the xLoversMain ability, so the ability isn't removed like it's supposed to be. This results in the actor being permanently unable to have sex D:

Well, the actor can be fixed using the "Fix Bugs" option in the lovers settings menu as long as the player is in range...

The easiest fix for this is just to erase the conditional and just use:

As far as I can tell, RemoveSpellNS doesn't misbehave when the actor doesn't have the spell that it's trying to remove, so there's no need to check for it.

Here is a list of the scripts that use this (not sure if this is a complete list):

xLoversPkrResetAnimClear
xLoversPkrPairsDelete
xLoversPkrCleanFunc
xLoversPkrRepairNpcSpellScript

Which version of LAPF are you using? The Lovers with PK.esp in LAPF 1.6a1 only has that line in xLoversPkrPairsDelete.