SevenBase Conversions - Bombshell/Cleavage with BBP

Thanks for the Osare Maid Conversion :D

Little homage here.

enb2013_10_1912_04_06_87_zpsa02da3c4.jpg

enb2013_10_1911_56_01_28_zpsc72d41cc.jpg

enb2013_10_1912_04_06_88_zps3bbadef9.jpg

enb2013_10_1912_20_37_40_zps92539478.jpg

Also I've done an esp conversion for the Eisen Plate Armor.

You can dowload it here at

http://www.mediafire.com/download/v0eik59nfl3eai7/R18Pn_-_Eisen_Platte_Armor.esp

or at my LoversLab download page that has the download and info about what I changed.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/22063-esp-conversions-fixed-armor-traits/?do=findComment&comment=544160

• Armor/cloth Name: Super Skimpy Heavy Imperial Set
  • Author of the Mod: Killerkeo
  • Image of the armor/cloth: 

8781174714_10cc85d285.jpg

• Mod file source link: Here ... and here's the mesh
  • Additional notes if any: This Will be Great with CabaL120's WIP retexture for the Heavy Imperial Armor. Great For Breast Physics!

Just a little fyi, there is a UNPB version of this already. And it has the super skimpy version of the imperial armor.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/248-robot-nixons-unpb-conversions/

Would probably be easier to convert from this one instead of the CBBE one, since they both use UNP as a base.

Guest TitanNeos

When i wear the armor i have problems with hands and feet can anyone help? I use Sevenbase bbp body with xpms (i think the latest version)..

tesv_2013_10_20_23_25akjq9.png

tesv_2013_10_20_23_25oyk8p.png

When i wear the armor i have problems with hands and feet can anyone help? I use Sevenbase bbp body with xpms (i think the latest version)..

tesv_2013_10_20_23_25akjq9.png

tesv_2013_10_20_23_25oyk8p.png

Yeah i got those too :(...

Is a issue with the hands and feet meshes.

They are only working fine in with 100 weights.

If you are using the 7B bombshell body it has its own custom hands and feet meshes, while 7B cleavage/original/natural etc use their own hand/feet meshes (same meshes as unp i think).

So if you have installed bombshell body but use cleavage armors/clothing and also have say 50% weight you will get those gaps.

You can try either just installing the original/natural body etc meshes where you will not have those gaps or stick to 0% or 100% weight if you have the bombshell installed and don't want to change it.

Personally i use bombshell 100% weight and bombshell armors for my custom race and original body for the npcs ect.

Some contribution from me.

Although I'm not sure if people will like it or not, here goes... No pictures, sorry

Conversion of Calyps' Nightshade Armor for 7B Natural BBP (http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/12070//?)

-this is incomplete! I don't know how to separate the body to upper/lower segments (yet), so ONLY the 'Bare' and 'Catsuit' versions of the armors are converted, the normal suit will still use UNPB body shape, if anyone wants to finish / continue the conversion, you're welcome to do so)

-weight slider compatible

-issues: small texture stretching under the chest due to BBP. CBA to re-paint, it doesn't bother me too much.

Conversion of Nightasy's What-To-Wear : Fur Thong and Nightingale Panties (http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/22168//?)

-weight slider compatible - the weight sliders work with natural/cleavage bodies, only max weight with Bombshell because that body only changes boob size and not the body. Can probably be fixed if you make a copy of panties_1, rename it to panties_0 and overwrite the file(s)

If you're creative you can use these to replace other panties with other armor sets (example: Skimpy Hide works well with the Fur Thong. :wink:  Or with Crosscrusade's sets.)

(Nightingale was a pain in the ass to convert to the 0 weight Q_Q)

As usual you need the original mods, I only provided the converted meshes.

You can do whatever you want with these files.
All credits go to the original authors of the mods.

I'll probably have some more conversions later, if there's a need for it, but only for the Natural body.

Enjoy.

WTW_7BNwip.rar

Although I'm not sure if people will like it or not, here goes... No pictures, sorry

Conversion of B3lisario's Armored Bikini set for 7B Natural BBP (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/10341-conversions-for-unpb-with-bbp/ see #51)

-I changed the standalone panties slot, so new .esp is provided, and required (just overwrite the unpb files)

(read changes.txt if you want to revert back, sorry >_>)

Conversion of Calyps' Nightshade Armor for 7B Natural BBP (http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/12070//?)

-this is incomplete! I don't know how to separate the body to upper/lower segments (yet), so ONLY the 'Bare' and 'Catsuit' versions of the armors are converted, the normal suit will still use UNPB body shape, if anyone wants to finish / continue the conversion, you're welcome to do so)

-issues: small texture stretching under the chest due to BBP. CBA to re-paint, it doesn't bother me too much.

Conversion of Nightasy's What-To-Wear : Fur Thong and Nightingale Panties (http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/22168//?)

-weight slider compatible - the weight sliders work with natural/cleavage bodies, only max weight with Bombshell because that body only changes boob size and not the body. Can probably be fixed if you make a copy of panties_1, rename it to panties_0 and overwrite the file(s)

If you're creative you can use these to replace other panties with other armor sets (example: Skimpy Hide works well with the Fur Thong. :wink:  Or with Crosscrusade's sets.)

(Nightingale was a pain in the ass to convert to the 0 weight Q_Q)

As usual you need the original mods, I only provided the converted meshes.

You can do whatever you want with these files.

All credits go to the original authors of the mods.

I'll probably have some more conversions later, if there's a need for it, but only for the Natural body.

Enjoy.

Nice work dude!

I'm not able to get the armored bikini conversion to work though. I'm pretty sure I must have done something wrong on my side cause all the bikini's either don't show up or they turn into one panty bottom (white)..?? idk mayb i have a mod conflict. 

~nevermind, fixed~

Thanks, I will leave those here for now, I will add them in a few days to the first page, with pictures aswell. I didn't plan to post any Natural,Original conversions here yet, but since in one week(and half) from now i'm going to stop doing conversions, when that happens i'll rework the topic a bit and make it for all the 7B body types. I did converted Nightshade too for Cleavage, so i'm going to add it together with yours(without the skin mask since I don't know how to split the body either).

And at least, for anyone who does conversions and wants to have them stored in this thread, please send me a Private Message and I will add them here.

EDIT: That does not mean that there will be no more conversions, bola08,khiropter,stevierage and many others will probably(I hope at least :D) still convert things.

Edited by Shocky

~

You're right I just tested and fixed the Armored Bikini and it doesn't work as it should, I'll change everything back to the original status and repost just the meshes in a bit.

Sorry.

Note: the Nightshade you showed in the picture shows the UNPB body as I mentioned I did not (could not) convert those. Only 'Bare' and 'Catsuit' variants have 7BN body in them.

Here's the fixed conversion for

Armored Bikini compilation for 7B Natural BBP

(http://www.loverslab.com/topic/10341-conversions-for-unpb-with-bbp/ - #51)

-you need the original mod from ^here^ (BBP or BBPx, doesn't matter, grab either)

-weight slider working

-fixed and previous upload is obsolete (which means no slot changes - if you used my previous upload you need to reinstall b3lisario's ESP! Sorry about this...), just overwrite the meshes with mine (I tested it this time '-_- )

@Shocky

I hope it's not much of a problem that I posted these here. Not much point in having just a few of these in an entirely different topic, just because they use the Natural body type. I certainly don't have any seam issues...

Thanks for all your conversions by the way. Figured I'd share these back as a way of "thanks". Sad to hear there won't be more conversions from you though - but I suppose you're doing the conversions for your own armory and I'm guessing you'll be finished soon, so that's fine. :)

I was thinking of expanding / finishing your brokefoot compilation next as they have a few things to fix (BS Num UV Sets are at 1)

I don't know how to do the socks ;_;

Edit: Understood, I will Pm you with anything else I plan to share later.

ArmoredBikini7BN.rar