SevenBase Conversions - Bombshell/Cleavage with BBP

56. Ancient Nord Armor SuperCleavage - Cleavage BBP icon-new-badge.png

Description:

This is a conversion of Ancient Nord Armor Super Cleavage for the SevenBase Cleavage BBP. All credit goes to the original author.

- Weightslider support.

- front flap clipping trough thighs

Credits and thanks:

Original author echo 1162

Bartolo71 for super cleavage texture

SevenBase a costum FemaleBodyReplacer by Crosscrusade DeMoNhUnTeR1986 Sevennity

Mediafire - Download

Personal Note: Don't ask me how they can stay in there.

Photos:

K7bxDzV.png

TCBP7pO.png

Sweet baby raptor jesus...

BRB Have to change pants.

when can we expect all killer keos armors to be converted to sevenbase. if you had to estimate when do you think it will be done. If this is the main focus do you think it will be done by next year or are armors just being chosen at random right now and if so can i suggest armors ? 

when can we expect all killer keos armors to be converted to sevenbase. if you had to estimate when do you think it will be done. If this is the main focus do you think it will be done by next year or are armors just being chosen at random right now and if so can i suggest armors ? 

This has already been answered by Shocky, basically he is randomly converting "armors" that he likes personally. After that he does accept requests BUT he points out very clearly that for anyone requesting armor converts to not get their hopes to high because of 2 things..

First...Shocky's gotta like the armor you are requesting, the second being very simple he has other 'armors' in mind I am sure he wants to see converted before he hangs up his hat on this. I believe he said his time will be up this coming month, so enjoy while it last...^^

With that said, Bola08, Stevierage, and Khiropter are all doing a phenomenal job converting for 7B. This thread I like to think has encouraged more people to try out 7B and  convert existing 'armors' to boot. I myself am thinking of giving converting armors a decent effort and see if it all comes together for me well. Thanks to Shocky and Bola08 for the tutorial videos.

I wanna thank Shocky for this wonderful thread. After seeing the pictures I decided to change to SeveNBase. I really like the legs (wonderful thighs) and the back, it's hot like the old CHSBHC, but the hips are way better. The breast size is good too. But the main reason is the good ongoing support here.

Fantastic beyond words. Just very recently did I decide to finally switch to using SG textures renewal, which led me to create a brand new PC as facial features became vastly different. I also took this chance to switch to 7b, with THIS THREAD being a large part of what convinced me to do so. Dat cleavage. must resist urge to fap

Just one question though, what exactly does the transparency optional for TERA Deathskin actually change? I can't really tell from the screenshots and I can't really tell in-game either. I didn't put them side-by-side, though. 

Edit: "Transparency" hrngggggg