SevenBase Conversions - Bombshell/Cleavage with BBP

Wanted to thank all modders who contributed to this - by now - impressive collection!

The only minor grape I have with them (many of them, not sure if ALL of them..): The bounce-effect seems to be awfully "subtle". Take for example the GattiBondage-corset: the breasts are bare, but the bounce is so much less than when my char really is topless ...

Is this a matter of taste or is there maybe some fault in my setup?

maybe you have TBBP that have more bounce than bbp thats why you have more bounce topless than using armor, or maybe something is wrong with installation

Yes, I use TBBP-animations. So what you said may well be the reason for the huge difference in bounce.

I didn't know that the "normal"/popular(?) BBP is so shy of jiggling... ;) And I wonder how then it could become so popular(?).

I've said in the first post that they are private :dodgy: . And no, i'm not sharing, sorry.

Aww, her Private Parts are private. Was hoping we could share them. Together.

LOL :heart:

NO, HER PRIVATE PART IS MINE, I AM THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN USE IT, whenever I want, but if you do something maybe she will share with you too! bth_trollface.png.

Wanted to thank all modders who contributed to this - by now - impressive collection!

The only minor grape I have with them (many of them, not sure if ALL of them..): The bounce-effect seems to be awfully "subtle". Take for example the GattiBondage-corset: the breasts are bare, but the bounce is so much less than when my char really is topless ...

maybe you have TBBP that have more bounce than bbp thats why you have more bounce topless than using armor, or maybe something is wrong with installation

Yes, I use TBBP-animations. So what you said may well be the reason for the huge difference in bounce.

I didn't know that the "normal"/popular(?) BBP is so shy of jiggling... ;) And I wonder how then it could become so popular(?).

Well, modders released BBP first then TBBP  maybe thats why the first one is more popular, also ive heard that making tbbp armors is hard, but idk i like more the bbp than tbbp also if you have BBP you can use tbbp armors :)

Well, modders released BBP first then TBBP  maybe thats why the first one is more popular, also ive heard that making tbbp armors is hard, but idk i like more the bbp than tbbp also if you have BBP you can use tbbp armors :)

There is no point in making TBBP armors when TBBP animations are so few.

I personally don't like the walking and running TBBP animations available.

But i agree that the TBBP effect a lot better them BBP.

yay, thanks for the Mina Outfit! And i totally support the more Cleavage body idea!

Like for example with that one

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/38164//?

There are also a lot of vanilla armors (like the vampire armor) that would be perfect for the cleavage body, but Stevierage will maybe cover those.

The Mina Outfit also reminded me of one of my favourite Oblivion Outfits

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/33419//?

But i don't think you make direct Oblivion conversions right?

And again, thanks for all your work (and everyone else who contributes)!

copy that. First thing, a big thank you. Second, yes, more cleavage body, pls

I like the Roman empire as well and I love the fact the empire in TES is modeled after them. However, in Skyrim I just CANNOT bring myself to side with them, I am literally going to have to make an Imperial or Orc playthrough to do it. They are just dicks in the game. Any time you see Imperial soldiers or Aldmeri Justicars they are just massive assholes. The only time they seem to respect you at all is if you join their side or talk to the guy at the beginning of the game. And that General Tulius' Armor is doing even less to motivate me to join them. (As far as I know the only way to obtain it legitimately is Stormcloak side.) :P

Anyways that new Arielle archive is great, next one you put together should include more action!

Also awesome work whoever did Ancient Nord and GenTul armors! (it's not too clear in the description)

just need more vanilla armors done then I wouldnt mind completely switching over to sevenbase. Vanilla overhaul !!!

Aye, aye!!! Vanilla + DLC is going to be sweet... Finally realized there's no harm in trying out 7B, I've been a UNPB user for quite a while now. :P

I like the Roman empire as well and I love the fact the empire in TES is modeled after them. However, in Skyrim I just CANNOT bring myself to side with them, I am literally going to have to make an Imperial or Orc playthrough to do it. They are just dicks in the game. Any time you see Imperial soldiers or Aldmeri Justicars they are just massive assholes. The only time they seem to respect you at all is if you join their side or talk to the guy at the beginning of the game. And that General Tulius' Armor is doing even less to motivate me to join them. (As far as I know the only way to obtain it legitimately is Stormcloak side.) :P

Anyways that new Arielle archive is great, next one you put together should include more action!

Also awesome work whoever did Ancient Nord and GenTul armors! (it's not too clear in the description)

I still prefer the imperials.. And the armor description are pretty clear for me, the original author for example, Killer Keo, he skimpified vanilla armors for CBBE, what else should I say ?

Arielle is going to have a lot of 'action' in the soon-to-be-posted story :)

Thanks.

Thanks for all your hard work. It is amazing how I find myself on this thread everyday and the twinge of disappointment when there is not a new armor to drool over. I Think I prefer Arielle...IMHO.

There are plenty of armors posted lately, so you can drool over them as much as you want :D

just need more vanilla armors done then I wouldnt mind completely switching over to sevenbase. Vanilla overhaul !!!

Aye, aye!!! Vanilla + DLC is going to be sweet... Finally realized there's no harm in trying out 7B, I've been a UNPB user for quite a while now. :P

You can find more vanilla armors in Stevierage thread, i'm converting some myself, but only the ones i like :)

Actually, the only thing they took from the Roman Empire are the legions. The rest... not so much. If we are talking about the early Roman Empire. 

The political structure was completely different, the provinces alot less independent than in the game, the position of the emperor was not hereditary etc. The empire is more of a mixture of the different types of Empire we had during history.