SevenBase Conversions - Bombshell/Cleavage with BBP

For everyone who has a gap underneath the breasts with the 7B body: I made two quick fixes for that and I'll just share it here, because sharing is caring.

Both files are NMM compatible.

Credits go to SvarogNL, Sevennity, dimon99 and navetsea.

With abs: http://www.mediafire.com/download/t58apz87b2g5a26/SeveNBase+msn+patch.rar

Smooth abs (made for Shocky, but maybe someone else will like it too)http://www.mediafire.com/download/k2y32d5tdqwm307/SeveNBase+msn+patch+Shocky.rar

Added to the first page, Thank you :3

----

Also added Savior's Hide for Cleavage BBP.

EDIT: I miss "who's browsing this thread" already.......

For everyone who has a gap underneath the breasts with the 7B body: I made two quick fixes for that and I'll just share it here, because sharing is caring.

Both files are NMM compatible.

Credits go to SvarogNL, Sevennity, dimon99 and navetsea.

With abs: http://www.mediafire.com/download/t58apz87b2g5a26/SeveNBase+msn+patch.rar

Smooth abs (made for Shocky, but maybe someone else will like it too)http://www.mediafire.com/download/k2y32d5tdqwm307/SeveNBase+msn+patch+Shocky.rar

Added to the first page, Thank you :3

----

Also added Savior's Hide for Cleavage BBP.

EDIT: I miss "who's browsing this thread" already.......

Fuck my shoes) Thank you guys for requiest's great that you do)

They are no texture for the very sexy ebony armor :(

yeah same here we should wait xD.... download the textures in belisario's post and just place them manualy or , download belisario mod then replace with shocky meshes,

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/10341-conversions-for-unpb-with-bbp/  Conversion #42 Very Sexy Ebony Armour

then raplece with shocky Very Sexy ebony Armor  and it will work 

48Very Sexy Ebony Armor - Bombshell BBP

8a4m.png

Look irileth has the textures working 

very simple just replacing with NMM first install belisario then Shocky  and they work xD sorry but english is not my native language

Nice, new stuff!  Savior's Hide and Nightingale Armors.  Thank you.  Since these are vanilla game armors, are they replacers?  I saw the mention of other modder's work.  Just didn't know if their original mods were required. 

I haven't gotten anywhere near even experiencing a quarter of these armor conversions.  It's a lot of fun crafting these and trying them out for the first time.  I'm in love with Sevenbase and these conversions are helping out quite a bit.

Nice, new stuff!  Savior's Hide and Nightingale Armors.  Thank you.  Since these are vanilla game armors, are they replacers?  I saw the mention of other modder's work.  Just didn't know if their original mods were required. 

I haven't gotten anywhere near even experiencing a quarter of these armor conversions.  It's a lot of fun crafting these and trying them out for the first time.  I'm in love with Sevenbase and these conversions are helping out quite a bit.

They´re replacers and work great xD i hope shocky relase a full vanilla armor replacer pack and maybe with a lot of hope he

can do Dawnguard // Dragonborn armors  :angel:  :angel:  :angel:  :angel:

just saying xD 

Talos Bless you Shocky

Hi

Again

Took a look at pics to Saviors hide , the last picture, her private parts its a little open with folds very delicate :blush:  is that Bombshell or custom made?

Thats Bombshell(Cleavage body private parts are the same as Bombshell),i didn't paid too much attention to that, but probably the body textures i'm using makes it like that :)

LOL everyday new armors let us try them few hours at least.. still trying the mina and fitness... great work,, by the way how many clones do you have?  awesome stuff

The armor conversions will be here forever(at least I hope so), and I don't have clones, Its just me and Arielle :)

They are no texture for the very sexy ebony armor :(

I can't provide support for an conversion which is not done by me, speak with Khiropter for any future issues with his conversions :)

Shocky

Can you provide panties from 31. TERA Deathshell - Bombshell BBP separately?

I`d like to combine them with 16. Blade and Soul Negligee - Bombshell BBP (Optional).

and any response to this request please.

No, I won't do that. Sorry.

As for your request, wait and you will see, I have a quite big amount of requests I need to sort out first.

--------------------------------

I have uploaded the 2nd photo archive with Arielle(the character from 'teh screenshots) see my first post, the next and the last photo archive will come at the beginning of the next month.

Hi

Re private parts

So are your textures private? If not could you point me to them? or maybe share :angel:

I really like them . More mature.

Thanx

picard-facepalm-o.gif

I've said in the first post that they are private :dodgy: . And no, i'm not sharing, sorry.