SevenBase Conversions - Bombshell/Cleavage with BBP

Give me the Arielle girl data completely, and I can pay you if you are interested. I've got money to burn to have a body type like that in my game. I already had to spend $900 to upgrade my PC to run enhanced shaders, so HMU if you are willing to share.

I would never share or upload the files.

original.gif

Legitimate answer, you could definitely make a character like that yourself if you just spent a fraction of your time doing it. The body type itself is Sevenbase, since well, Shocky is converting all of his armors for SevenBase.

He's already stated the race he based it off of was the Temptress Race and the textures he uses are private. So with some work on your part you could save yourself so much money and have a much bigger reward for doing it yourself. You have plenty of textures like SG Female Textures, Real Girls, UNP Creamy, etc. to work with to make some good characters.

Here's a great thread on giving tips how to improve female character facial construction: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/21438-illustrated-tips-guidelines-making-beautiful-female-characters/ Asides from that you could also study from various pictures on the internet.

Just a personal opinion, and it's not just you, but I've never understood the fascination of wanting to look exactly like someone else. The great part about video games (and real life) is that we all look different (unless you're identical twins), which makes us unique just by appearance. Just how Shocky made himself a really unique character with the time he spent on it, I'm pretty sure you could too. There's a lot of potential in this game, you just have to use it for your advantage.

Give me the Arielle girl data completely, and I can pay you if you are interested. I've got money to burn to have a body type like that in my game. I already had to spend $900 to upgrade my PC to run enhanced shaders, so HMU if you are willing to share.

I would never share or upload the files.

Unfortunately I can't, I'm not giving her for money either(I have a pretty stable job, so that isn't an issue for me). As for sharing / upload files,something similar happened,.... I have found the whole photo archive and some of my flickr photos with Arielle on a hentai website  :dodgy:  without mentioning me as the author. Lucky, the guy that uploaded them there was kind enough to take them down after i've send him an PM. If he would've mentioned me as the original author of those photos,I wouldn't have anything against having them uploaded there.

You know..

"Trust no one"

Khiropter asked me to add his conversions in this thread, so from now on he is going to post conversions here I belive.

Also, it looks like the main download page has hit the limit of the text and it will not show up whats new, please follow this thread instead.

Well the only option i would see too fix that is to add only text in the main post whit the armor's name and to make a reply to post whit adding pics whit each armor. just my idea :P and yes i will pm you with the armors from now on so you can add them here :D

Yup, thats what I'm going to do, from now on the future conversions will be downloadable only from Mediafire and only from this thread, I'm not sure if i will post each time when I do an conversion, its up to the users to check out. I just hope the main download page won't update on his own and screw up the topic.

Just want to drop by again and say THANK YOU ALL! who are converting things to the 7B body.

Sadly, Im not using that many of 'em, becuase... I don't know, they are not my cup of tea.

The only ones I use is the Daedric (LustDesign), Sovngarde (Lustdesign), and the Ebony Armor.

Some of the requests has not been added yet, but I hope they will in due time.

Again, thank you!

Is it wierd to fap myself til' I fall asleep when I see Arielle in some of those armours? I mean, a cleavage like that, and you are bound to lose all your blood from your brain...

LOL :heart:

Dat fitness outfit.

Me_gusta_face%28edited%29.png

Just want to drop by again and say THANK YOU ALL! who are converting things to the 7B body.

Sadly, Im not using that many of 'em, becuase... I don't know, they are not my cup of tea.

The only ones I use is the Daedric (LustDesign), Sovngarde (Lustdesign), and the Ebony Armor.

Some of the requests has not been added yet, but I hope they will in due time.

Again, thank you!

Is it wierd to fap myself til' I fall asleep when I see Arielle in some of those armours? I mean, a cleavage like that, and you are bound to lose all your blood from your brain...

LOL :heart:

Well, if you are using XPMS and UNP textures, you just need to get the armors since they contain the body aswell.

And no worries, you're not the only one ;) its also a good way of relieving the sexual tension that can build up over time, especialy for people without partners or whose partners are not willing or available for you,its good for health too, besides, the photo archive hit 600+ downloads, I mean.. why would so many people download it?.

Oh, and the 2nd photo archive is coming next week :P

and also gets rid of the stress during the day(s?)

and there is also an story cuming soon.

I appreciate all the converts, part of my daily routine to check this thread. You should make a small tutorial on how you do the conversions. I'm extremely interested helping out and giving back to the community i've leeched so much from!

I've first learned from this guy (youtube list) 5 Easy tutorials,easy to understand what to do and they are short aswell, however after a while I learned other things on my own. If you do follow those, I'd suggest not to use "SKIN WRAP",do it manually.

Thanks! I also sent you a PM about my idea of chipping in, figure its a start lol!

Hello Shocky! I see you have been mad at work and all the other great Sevenbase modders are contributing as well. This thread you started turned into a great one! Sorry to hear somebody posted your girl's pics, but that's inevitable. I DL the original archive and stuck it in my pictures folder. Gonna save it for winter when I need to warm up some! She is a beauty and I can see why everyone loves her so much...you are really making the bombshell body popular. I do hope you still plan to do the story blog, since that sounds so cool and your photo eye is as good as your modelling hand!

Thanks for sharing and I am glad you are so talented and enjoying modding!

I_see_what_you_did_there_OS.jpg

4808228+_7d3d2fdb941cfa0a9788374b1995dd5

Hello Shocky! I see you have been mad at work and all the other great Sevenbase modders are contributing as well. This thread you started turned into a great one! Sorry to hear somebody posted your girl's pics, but that's inevitable. I DL the original archive and stuck it in my pictures folder. Gonna save it for winter when I need to warm up some! She is a beauty and I can see why everyone loves her so much...you are really making the bombshell body popular. I do hope you still plan to do the story blog, since that sounds so cool and your photo eye is as good as your modelling hand!

Thanks for sharing and I am glad you are so talented and enjoying modding!

Yep, hopefully they won't get bored after i finish here. And I don't care what people do with the photos, they can upload them on every hentai website on teh internet,I just ask to mention me as the author of those photos. The story is still coming,i'm going to try to please each kind of users here.

Well maybe.....there won't be any slavery or pregnancy stuff.... :mellow:

Thank you too!

Hi Shocky made any progress with the Kitty Corset :angel:

Uhm....yeah....just for you, I have some Cleavage corsets in my mind now..

urIHtly.png

Hi, i really love this topic, and i love your charecter :-P, its really well made.

Thank you, she loves you too random user. :D

@Shocky: What ENB are you using?

And great stuff all these conversions, keep up the good work :)

Thanks, i'm using Poupouri ENBs - Extended by MACHIIMACHII , First Seed ENB