Tried out this mod and it seems really promising. The bondage comments seemed to trigger 100% of the time regardless of what I set the frequency to.

A couple of suggestions.

The option to limit masturbation, stripping and auto bondage to only towns or towns and wilderness areas would be nice.

The other thing I'd like is if failing a gag speak check due to high arousal made a sex outcome more likely. The option to moan needily or something to try and get your arousal taken care of.

All in all this seems like a great mod, I'll be keeping an eye on it. Thanks for you hard work.

14 hours ago, blahity said:

All it needs is a "Vampire PCs can feed on cum in addition to blood" option and I can replace Sexlab Cumpires too!

Looks like there already is a mod for the specific niche you are looking for. That, and not fitting within the scope of my mod anyway, I won't be including it.

14 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

My comment above lists a standalone alternative, if indeed it does work with SE.

Provided the NPC assist feature in DDEO does not tangle with the one in DIN. Anyone had the chance to test it?

11 hours ago, bubba999 said:

Another vote for cum addiction as it is in SL Survival.

That is not something that I'd feel would fit this mod's profile, and there is already a mod that covers it. I ain't trying to make DIN a one-stop-shop for every feature you could ever think of. And I want to keep it focused on more generalized and bondage-related features.

5 hours ago, drazil said:

The bondage comments seemed to trigger 100% of the time regardless of what I set the frequency to.

2 hours ago, bubba999 said:

Yup, the comments trigger 100% of the time but events only for what you set them for.

Comments only fire with a 100% guarantee if a gag is worn, otherwise a random number is rolled and tested against the chance you set in the config menu. Based on all of my testing, I wasn't able to produce any issue where a comment was guaranteed to happen when the player wasn't gagged, worn visible restraints and the comment chance was set to low or zero even. If you have any more information to share, or steps to how exactly reproduce it, do share it.

The option to limit masturbation, stripping and auto bondage to only towns or towns and wilderness areas would be nice.

I could, but I most likely won't. All of the features are meant to be straightforward, lightweight and easy to maintain with only a few configuration options where it makes sense. Helps to keep complexity and clutter down. It's one of the principles I built the mod around and I'm unlikely to deviate from it.

The other thing I'd like is if failing a gag speak check due to high arousal made a sex outcome more likely. The option to moan needily or something to try and get your arousal taken care of.

That option already exists in the mod.

49 minutes ago, Taki17 said:

(cum addiction)

That is not something that I'd feel would fit this mod's profile, and there is already a mod that covers it. I ain't trying to make DIN a one-stop-shop for every feature you could ever think of. And I want to keep it focused on more generalized and bondage-related features.

Thank you! Keep it your mod and do only the things you like, otherwise you'll lose interest in maintaining it quite soon. Hexbolt8 is a good example for keeping Lola regularly maintained, but solely how he himself likes it, not bending to the whiff of random people.

Unfortunately I haven't had the chance to testplay this mod, looking very much forward to.

20 hours ago, Taki17 said:

Thanks for the verbose report, I have already added checks to disallow starting sex with actors that are not loaded or are not in the same zone as the player. However having them still stuck in the list is curious, so I have added further measuers to hopefully properly flush the list of potential sex partners before they are scanned for again. It will be released in the next version.

I know how the error happens, is the problem.

The check for public use STARTS when the actor IS in the cell. But halfway through the script, because Notification area is slow in Skyrim, player opens door and leaves room because they are not aware anything is going on.

Then AFTER the actor is found BEFORE the sex scene is passed to SexLab itself, the actor is no longer loaded.

That should help with debugging a little, I think.

1 hour ago, Yuni said:

I know how the error happens, is the problem.

The check for public use STARTS when the actor IS in the cell. But halfway through the script, because Notification area is slow in Skyrim, player opens door and leaves room because they are not aware anything is going on.

Then AFTER the actor is found BEFORE the sex scene is passed to SexLab itself, the actor is no longer loaded.

That should help with debugging a little, I think.

It's exactly what the issue is. Like I said, that's what the new checks I've introduced are doing - checking if the potential sex parter is in the same zone and is loaded, and if either of that fails, the scene will not proceed. So far the issue hasn't manifested again with these checks in place, so I'm rather optimistic about having addressed it for the next version, going up shortly.

Devious Interests v0.91 has been released.

Thank you to everyone who downloaded and shared their feedback! Here are the changes compared to v0.9:

Changes:

• introduced additional checks and safeguards to prevent actors that are not loaded or are in different zones from participating in sex scenes with the player (thanks to @Yuni for investigating)
  • addressed the issue of the chastity belt not being equipped as intended in one of the dialogue outcomes
  • refinements to the success calculation of a prostitution attempt
  • added missing topic links to two restraint comments
  • added a missing random flag to one of the restraint comment greetings
  • added a few new restraint comments
  • minor text corrections in dialogues and menus
  • expanded logging info for periodic events
  • addressed disabling the Stripping feature, now when "naked time" is in effect, toggling the option will instantly cancel it to allow the player to get dressed
  • changed the "Find Keys Only When Restrained" toggle to a dropdown menu titled "Find Keys in Loot" - it's new three values can be set to find restraint keys when the player is restrained, when is not restraint, or always, irrelevenat of her restrained status
  • corrected the default state of several feature toggles
  • during Restraint Unlock events or Restraint Help attempts, citizens can now only unlock armbinders, elbowbinders and straitjackets  - getting out of more complicated heavy restraints will now require the help of either a guard or a blacksmith (suggested by @HexBolt8)
  • the player's relationship rank with other characters will be taken into account during certain events - characters with a rank of friend or above won't steal the player's gold, nor will they report her to the guards during interactions (suggested by @HexBolt8)
  • the player getting her gold stolen after prostituting herself now can only happen if she has at least 10 gold on her - introduced to iron out a small rounding error, and maybe because I'm not entirely wicked

Additions:

• allowed setting the Arousal Multiplier to negative values, introduced messages mentioning an arousal loss with negative multiplier in effect (requested by @HexBolt8)
  • added a "Lock Config Menu When Restrained" option - when toggled on, the Feature Settings, Event Settings and Restraints pages of the config menu will be unavailable when the player is restrained (requested by @Zhash61)
  • added a "Crime And Jail" toggle to the Feature Settings - disabling it will disable DIN's crime handling- and jail-related changes
  • added a subtle glow to the text of the configuration menu title image
  • if fast travel is set to be disabled when the player is restrained, wearing a blindfold will disable it as well, not just wearing heavy restraints (suggested by @Hanshurtig11)

A new game/clean save is recommended. Additionally, configs saved on v0.9 will not be fully applicable on v0.91, as some options have changed. These need to be checked and set by hand, if you decide to import a config file from the previous version.

Edited by Taki17
On 4/9/2023 at 10:36 PM, Taki17 said:
On 4/9/2023 at 1:49 PM, zer02 said:

morphing support and the creation of a certain slider support config will save you from requests like "Breast and Butt Inflation" and raise the mod to the stake.for those interested, it will reduce your need to answer something like "... I like this, but I don't like this, and then I won't have time and the mod will fade...". On this site there is already a cemetery of hundreds of hectares with similar "novelties", but if you don't invest in them a deposit for the future growth - the flower will wither and sink into history (if they remember).

I literally don't understand what you mean by this. Can you rephrase it or make it otherwise clearer to understand?

this is the problem that you can't understand, although the translator is probably also guilty of this reason. I will try to put it in a "concise sentence of words"...

On 4/9/2023 at 12:36 PM, Taki17 said:
On 4/9/2023 at 3:00 AM, ebbluminous said:

Another suggestion - Can the Toys Framwork series of mods be incorporated?

I have no plans or interest to support Toys.

- You don't like sharp attacks from users in the stratum of CTD reasons, but you don't disdain personal motives in terms of developing your own code - these are not very different concepts. But, as the author, you have every right to answer any question as you please. But what the result will be, I'm not interested in this result, but you should think about it. Сonsequence.

That's the trouble with all the mod-building for Skyrim - You, modders of gameplay mods, create what you personally and only you like, you don't care about third-party ideas, and then all the compatibility shit falls on everyone. This is the problem - the fragmentation of mods, and no one wants to see this truth and even more so to solve this problem.

You were asked to provide support for the swelling of the chest and buttocks, you refused - one of the directions of fashion, you have already cut off. In the last message, I tried to convey to you that if YOU personally are not interested, this is normal, you are not asked to be interested in this, make support for working with sliders on the body 3BA \ BHUNP. If you don't know, you are making a MOD for the game. If you want to make a mod that will develop for years thanks to third-party authors, even when you get tired of it - do not turn away from society. Otherwise, such failures only lead to the extinction of mods, the cemetery I mentioned is dozens of mods, their list, you can easily see this list,
it is only necessary to sort the list of mods on this site by the oldest date.

Your right to be offended \ to take note \ to ignore - all the consequences, this is the result of your actions.

Edited by zer02
7 hours ago, CaptainJ03 said:

Thank you! Keep it your mod and do only the things you like, otherwise you'll lose interest in maintaining it quite soon. Hexbolt8 is a good example for keeping Lola regularly maintained, but solely how he himself likes it, not bending to the whiff of random people.

Unfortunately I haven't had the chance to testplay this mod, looking very much forward to.

I'm of the opinion that it never hurts to ask about a feature, but accept that the answer might be no.

2 hours ago, zer02 said:

But, as the author, you have every right to answer any question as you please. But what the result will be, I'm not interested in this result, but you should think about it. Сonsequence.

This mod hasn't even left the beta stadium, there's no Version 1.0 - yet you already demand to add some random features you like and act like a spoiled child if the author stays true to his course. People like you are the reason why I wouldn't even consider writing and uploading a mod to such a... uhmm... "community"

21 hours ago, CaptainJ03 said:

This mod hasn't even left the beta stadium, there's no Version 1.0 - yet you already demand to add some random features you like and act like a spoiled child if the author stays true to his course. People like you are the reason why I wouldn't even consider writing and uploading a mod to such a... uhmm... "community"

"you are already demanding" 

"which ones do you like" 

"you're behaving like a spoiled child" 

is that how everyone behaves in your homeland ? That is, do they turn over everything said by an outsider in the way you like it or do you want to present it to the public? Or is it just your personal behavior, equal....My upbringing does not allow me to exchange shit without knowing the person. Besides, this is not the place for the Internet to find out morals.

If I understood YOUR text correctly, I suggest that choose expressions and read more carefully. I do not demand and have no right to demand.

I just felt it necessary to remind, what happens to people's mods and creativity if they don't weigh their decisions in detail.

I propose to close the discussion, the profitability of the dialogue in this topic is simply absurd.

Edited by zer02

So far loving the mod!

Noticed one thing - when sex is initiated, plugs are being removed and then placed back. This behaves bad with DOR (destroy on remove) devices.

DD already has auto-remove for devices for the sex scene duration, so this feature seems excessive.

Also please consider adding setting to block followers from participating in Free Use.

On 4/11/2023 at 6:39 PM, lhwlhw said:

Whether mittens will be added to the configurable restraints later

I never use them, so I kind of forgot about their existence. Not only me though, seems like not even DD has a leveled item list dedicated to them. I will add the option to select/deselect them for the next version.

On 4/11/2023 at 7:20 PM, Dovahbear91 said:

What creature content is included in this mod? Does it just enable creatures to take advantage?

That about covers it.

14 hours ago, kurotatsu said:

Noticed one thing - when sex is initiated, plugs are being removed and then placed back. This behaves bad with DOR (destroy on remove) devices.

DD already has auto-remove for devices for the sex scene duration, so this feature seems excessive.

Afaik DD only removes plugs as a fallback? In any case, the plugs are left alone during consensual sex acts and what's removed is always re-equipped afterwards.

Which brings me to these DOR devices you mention - I don't recall base DD having anything of the sort included, so which mod adds them?

15 hours ago, kurotatsu said:

Also please consider adding setting to block followers from participating in Free Use.

Sure, that's a perfectly reasonable request. I will add it for the next version.

22 minutes ago, Taki17 said:

Afaik DD only removes plugs as a fallback? In any case, the plugs are left alone during consensual sex acts and what's removed is always re-equipped afterwards.

Which brings me to these DOR devices you mention - I don't recall base DD having anything of the sort included, so which mod adds them?

DD removes them when DD filter is disabled in the DD MCM. It allows much broader choice of anims being played and devices being hidden for the duration of the act. I think better approach would be allowing user to choose if they want more anims and thus disable the filter or allow DD to replace anims to match worn devices.

DOR devices are from Devious Heatrise(plugs only, they are removed if appropriate plug was not awarded) and Unforgiving Devices(a lot of DOR devices, including plugs) for example.

Edited by kurotatsu
On 4/9/2023 at 9:28 AM, Taki17 said:

Some events can indeed happen right after eachother, as their triggers are handled by the same periodic updater function. However if nothing else (free use or self bondage) triggers, only stripping and masturbation can happen right after each other, the function returns and no further checks are made if any of the former two events fire. Setting different cooldown timers in the config menu for each of the events could help stagger them out a bit further too.

While it is technically true that only stripping and masturbation can happen right after each other, that only applies to a single periodic update call. 30 seconds later, when another periodic event fires, you can get another event (if not in cool down), and another one 30 seconds after that, etc. This means that all 4 such events can potentially fire within 1 minute (excluding the time it takes for the event to play out).

I suggest setting a MasterCooldown boolean whenever a periodic event successfully fires. When set this will return from PeriodicUpdate() the same as the DINEventsSuspended check. MasterCooldown would then be set to false when the HourlyUpdate() fires.

As @bubba999 requested, this will keep the events to no more than 1 per each hourly segment (except the strip/masturbate pair).

Spoiler
Function PeriodicUpdate()

din_util.LogInfo( "Periodic update running" )

;fire the hourly update every 1 hour
        If ( din_util.GameDaysPassed.GetValue() - LastHourlyUpdate ) * 24.0 > 1.0
                HourlyUpdate()
                MasterCooldown = False
        EndIf

;update the cooldown's progress only if the comments are actually on cooldown
        If RestraintCommentOnCooldown
                ;if there has been this many hours since the last restraint comment action, the cooldown is over and comments can happen again
                If ( din_util.GameDaysPassed.GetValue() - LastRestraintComment ) * 24.0 > din_cfg.RestraintCommentCooldownTimer
                        RestraintCommentOnCooldown = False
                        din_util.LogInfo( "Restraint comment cooldown timer is over, restraint comment actions can now happen again" )
                Else
                        din_util.LogInfo( "Restraint comment cooldown timer is in effect, restraint comment actions cannot happen" )
                EndIf
        EndIf

;if events are suspended due to dhlp suspend event, return, do not process any of the subsequent events
        If DINEventsSuspended
                din_util.LogInfo( "Mod functions are suspended due to dhlp-suspend event, returning" )
                Return
        EndIf

If MasterCooldown
                Return
        EndIf

;start a free use attempt
        If ( din_cfg.Global_NonCon.GetValueInt() == 1 ) && ( din_cfg.FreeUseEnabled )
                If FreeUseOnCooldown
                        ;update the timers for free use
                        If ( din_util.GameDaysPassed.GetValue() - LastFreeUseTime ) * 24.0 > din_cfg.FreeUseCooldownTimer
                                FreeUseOnCooldown = False
                                din_util.LogInfo( "Free use cooldown timer over, free use attempts can now happen again" )
                        Else
                                din_util.LogInfo( "Free use cooldown timer is in effect, free use attempts cannot happen" )
                        EndIf
                ;if free use isn't on cooldown, start the feaure
                Else
                        ;if the free use attempt is successful, return from the function and don't check for further events
                        If FreeUseAttempt()
                                MasterCooldown = True
                                Return
                        EndIf
                EndIf
        EndIf

;check only if the self bondage feature is active
        If din_cfg.SelfBondageEnabled
                If SelfBondageOnCooldown
                        ;update the timers for self bondage
                        If ( din_util.GameDaysPassed.GetValue() - LastSelfBondageTime ) * 24.0 > din_cfg.SelfBondageCooldownTimer
                                SelfBondageOnCooldown = False
                                din_util.LogInfo( "Self bondage cooldown timer over, self bondage can now happen again" )
                        Else
                                din_util.LogInfo( "Self bondage cooldown timer is in effect, self bondage cannot happen" )
                        EndIf
                ;if self bondage isn't on cooldown, start the feature
                Else
                        ;if the self bondage attempt is successful, return from the function and don't check for further events
                        If SelfBondagePlayer()
                                MasterCooldown = True
                                Return
                        EndIf
                EndIf
        EndIf

;check only if the stripping feature is active
        If din_cfg.StrippingEnabled
                If StrippingOnCooldown
                        ;update the timers for stripping
                        ;update cooldown
                        If ( din_util.GameDaysPassed.GetValue() - LastStrippingTime ) * 24.0 > din_cfg.StrippingCooldownTimer
                                StrippingOnCooldown = False
                                din_util.LogInfo( "Stripping cooldown timer over, stripping can now happen again" )
                        Else
                                din_util.LogInfo( "Stripping cooldown timer is in effect, stripping cannot happen" )
                        EndIf
                        ;update naked time
                        If ( din_util.GameDaysPassed.GetValue() - LastStrippingTime ) * 24.0 > din_cfg.NakedTime
                                IsNakedTime = False
                                din_util.LogInfo( "Naked time is over, the player can now dress up again" )
                        Else
                                din_util.LogInfo( "Naked is in effect, the player cannot dress up" )
                        EndIf
                ;if stripping isn't on cooldown, start the feature
                Else
                        StripPlayer()
                        MasterCooldown = True
                EndIf
        Else
                ;if the feature is disabled, stop naked time in order to avoid getting stuck naked
                If IsNakedTime
                        IsNakedTime = False
                        din_util.LogInfo( "Stripping is disabled, cancelling active naked time. Player can dress up again." )
                EndIf
        EndIf

;check only if the masturbation feature is active
        If din_cfg.MasturbationEnabled
                If MasturbationOnCooldown
                        ;chastity belt awareness, if the player is belted, cooldown until she wants to masturbate again is halved
                        If ( libs.PlayerRef.WornHasKeyword( libs.zad_DeviousBelt ) && ( ( din_util.GameDaysPassed.GetValue() - LastMasturbationTime ) * 24.0 > ( din_cfg.MasturbationCooldownTimer / 2.0 ) ) )
                                MasturbationOnCooldown = False
                                din_util.LogInfo( "Masturbation cooldown time over, masturbation can now happen again" )
                        ;if masturbation is on cooldown, she won't play with herself, only the timer updates
                        ElseIf ( din_util.GameDaysPassed.GetValue() - LastMasturbationTime ) * 24.0 > din_cfg.MasturbationCooldownTimer
                                MasturbationOnCooldown = False
                                din_util.LogInfo( "Masturbation cooldown timer over, masturbation can now happen again" )
                        Else
                                din_util.LogInfo( "Masturbation cooldown timer is in effect, masturbation cannot happen" )
                        EndIf
                ;if masturbation isn't on cooldown, start the feaure
                Else
                        MasturbatePlayer()
                        MasterCooldown = True
                EndIf
        EndIf
EndFunction

9 hours ago, Slagblah said:

I suggest setting a MasterCooldown boolean whenever a periodic event successfully fires. When set this will return from PeriodicUpdate() the same as the DINEventsSuspended check. MasterCooldown would then be set to false when the HourlyUpdate() fires.

I'm gonna take a look at how this proposed change performs. In the meantime, I wouldn't mind anyone else giving some feedback on if periodic events running too close to each other is a frequent enough occurence, or a more edge case.

7 hours ago, Quoozey said:

If not out right support for TAWOBA, maybe a strip item editor could be added so that bikinis get removed too.

Elaborate what exactly do you mean by that. Removed during which event, and what would prevent them from being removed currently?

3 hours ago, Taki17 said:

Elaborate what exactly do you mean by that. Removed during which event, and what would prevent them from being removed currently?

"Short skirts, short pants, panties, etc." aren't stripping when your character is equipping restraints or just wants to be naked. I can't figure out what slot those items take up and nobody has posted a guide for this. They can be removed and put back on manually though, unlike the top.

2 hours ago, Quoozey said:

"Short skirts, short pants, panties, etc." aren't stripping when your character is equipping restraints or just wants to be naked. I can't figure out what slot those items take up and nobody has posted a guide for this. They can be removed and put back on manually though, unlike the top.

I use Sexlab's StripActor function each and every time the player is supposed to get naked. That's supposed to strip everything up to and including slot 32, except for items using the SexlabNoStrip keyword. So chances are, whatever mod you are using has its keywords or slots so that they are not processed by this function. Wheter that's by error or by design, I cannot say.

Edited by Taki17