Just found out about the experience through Provocative Perks. Made interesting. Unfortunately, my lady did not survive the procedure.
Would it be possible for the people involved to occasionally give the character a stimpack to recover? Similar to Raider Pet?
Are there plans to underlay the unleashing efforts with moving images? Similar to SH if the character is to be "persuaded" by force?

10 minutes ago, deathmorph said:

Just found out about the experience through Provocative Perks. Made interesting. Unfortunately, my lady did not survive the procedure.
Would it be possible for the people involved to occasionally give the character a stimpack to recover? Similar to Raider Pet?
Are there plans to underlay the unleashing efforts with moving images? Similar to SH if the character is to be "persuaded" by force?

Between this and your comment in the SH support topic about the shock collar killing you, it sounds like you're probably using a mod which significantly increases damage dealt to the player or reduces the player's health a lot? I wonder if there's a way to make things like beatings and shocks simply do zero damage so that damage scaling mods won't turn them instantly deadly.

48 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Between this and your comment in the SH support topic about the shock collar killing you, it sounds like you're probably using a mod which significantly increases damage dealt to the player or reduces the player's health a lot? I wonder if there's a way to make things like beatings and shocks simply do zero damage so that damage scaling mods won't turn them instantly deadly.

I play Survival mode, Lunar Fallout Ovehaul in Hardcore mode and some parts of Life in the Ruins, which gives it a little more appeal. Incoming damage is slightly increased there, but I thought that only applied to projectiles. Oh yes, I activated Fuck of Death in SA to give my character motivation to give up the dominant mode.

Could this be the reason?

3 hours ago, deathmorph said:

Oh yes, I activated Fuck of Death in SA to give my character motivation to give up the dominant mode.

That right there will kill your PC pretty quickly. I leave it off since I've added over 1k enemies to the game and there might be 20 or 30 NPCs wanting a bit of fun, which is a guaranteed death sentence.

On 5/15/2023 at 5:07 AM, izzyknows said:

That right there will kill your PC pretty quickly. I leave it off since I've added over 1k enemies to the game and there might be 20 or 30 NPCs wanting a bit of fun, which is a guaranteed death sentence.

That's exactly why I turned it off. I see submission mode as a tactical element that needs to be reached "alive". A pack of SKK Combat Stalkers or three dogs is certain death as the dominant character at first. In extreme sub mode, she then survives 4 deathclaws.

PS: I think I found a workaround for me. Heather has a natural healer perk that slowly replenishes health. Similar to the vanilla perk. If I have it, that should be enough.

Edited by deathmorph

@twistedtrebla @JB. @lee3310

For the camera bApplyCameraNodeAnimations issue, I added GetIniBool / Int / String / Float functions to the LL_FourPlay library recently and they are available in the latest version (v43).  It isn't in AAF yet, but it is backward compatible with the current AAF version so you can download and install it separately.

I ran into the same busted camera problem with ZaZOut devices so I added these lines to bp_boundMain.psc:

; In the variable declaration section:
bool bSavedbApplyCameraNodeAnimations = true

; In the initialize() function, after Player.MoveTo(BoundSpot):
bSavedbApplyCameraNodeAnimations = LL_FourPlay.GetINIBool("bApplyCameraNodeAnimations:Camera")
Utility.SetIniBool("bApplyCameraNodeAnimations:Camera", false)

; At the beginning of OnQuestShutdown, after the debug.trace:
Utility.SetINIBool("bApplyCameraNodeAnimations:Camera", bSavedbApplyCameraNodeAnimations)

And it fixes the issue, no problems with camera in or out of the quest.

This mod is really great, I have pretty much finished integrating it into Violate.  It's very similar to how I did the RSE abduction.  I'll release an update shortly, I'm just going through the Violate thread and fixing all the little bugs people have reported.

Edited by EgoBallistic
22 minutes ago, izzyknows said:

How will this effect those of us that don't have the issue to start with?

Or will this fix be optional?

It shouldn't have any adverse effect, because it restores the bApplyCameraNodeAnimations:Camera value to the original when the quest ends.

Right now though I am trying to fix a problem with this, which happens even with the fix above.  It seems the pillory sometimes plays a different exit animation, and when it does the camera gets messed up and stays that way until you draw a weapon or open the pip-boy (basically, when you do something that moves the camera node). 

OK, I got it to work consistently now.

The reason the camera gets messed up with the ZaZOut pillory is that the camera node in the furniture animations is inverted.  Making the game ignore the camera node with the ini setting prevents the camera from getting messed up while in the furniture.  But, the exit animation from the pillory will screw up the camera regardless.  I was able to work around this by making the player draw their weapon after some time elapses, but that's an ugly hack.

The proper fix is to prevent the game from playing the broken exit animation in the first place.  So in addition to the changes in my post above, I changed the exit action in the cleanFurniture() function to this:

Action ActionInteractionExitQuick = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x02248C, "Fallout4.esm") as Action
    playerref.PlayIdleAction(ActionInteractionExitQuick)

This makes the game play a vanilla transition idle with non-broken camera nodes.  And everything is normal after that.  I also think this looks better, the exit idles from TD and ZaZOut are kind of long, this is much snappier.

8 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

For the camera bApplyCameraNodeAnimations issue, I added GetIniBool / Int / String / Float functions to the LL_FourPlay library recently and they are available in the latest version (v43).  It isn't in AAF yet, but it is backward compatible with the current AAF version so you can download and install it separately.

The perpetually falling camera problem on exit from Game.ShowLooksMenu() seems superficially similar (including the workaround of readying a weapon to stop it). Right now the most common solution I've seen used in scripts is to quickly toggle back and forth between first and third person view, but there's a bit of annoying blip and you still need state tracking if you want to preserve the user's original perspective once finished. Do you think toggling the camera node animations would be an applicable solution there too?

12 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

The perpetually falling camera problem on exit from Game.ShowLooksMenu() seems superficially similar (including the workaround of readying a weapon to stop it). Right now the most common solution I've seen used in scripts is to quickly toggle back and forth between first and third person view, but there's a bit of annoying blip and you still need state tracking if you want to preserve the user's original perspective once finished. Do you think toggling the camera node animations would be an applicable solution there too?

The same thought occurred to me.  Toggling the setting does indeed prevent the camera issue.  If you issue the command

setini "bApplyCameraNodeAnimations:Camera" 0

before running slm 14, and then toggle it back on afterward with 1 as the second parameter, the camera doesn't freak out.

Edited by EgoBallistic
2 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

The same thought occurred to me.  Toggling the setting does indeed prevent the camera issue.  If you issue the command

setini "bApplyCameraNodeAnimations:Camera" 0

before running slm 14, and then toggle it back on afterward with 1 as the second parameter, the camera doesn't freak out.  However, it's not a great solution because the camera doesn't zoom in LooksMenu.

Noted, thanks! The zooming also seems to interfere with the LooksMenu Player Rotation plugin (at least I think that's what's triggering the sudden change of player location when using LMPR), so it may cure that as well. 

10 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

@twistedtrebla @JB. @lee3310

I ran into the same busted camera problem with ZaZOut devices so I added these lines to bp_boundMain.psc:

; In the variable declaration section:
bool bSavedbApplyCameraNodeAnimations = true

; In the initialize() function, after Player.MoveTo(BoundSpot):
bSavedbApplyCameraNodeAnimations = LL_FourPlay.GetINIBool("bApplyCameraNodeAnimations:Camera")
Utility.SetIniBool("bApplyCameraNodeAnimations:Camera", false)

; At the beginning of OnQuestShutdown, after the debug.trace:
Utility.SetINIBool("bApplyCameraNodeAnimations:Camera", bSavedbApplyCameraNodeAnimations)

And it fixes the issue, no problems with camera in or out of the quest.

This mod is really great, I have pretty much finished integrating it into Violate.  It's very similar to how I did the RSE abduction.  I'll release an update shortly, I'm just going through the Violate thread and fixing all the little bugs people have reported.

Thanks Ego, like i said before, glad to have you back.

4 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Action ActionInteractionExitQuick = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x02248C, "Fallout4.esm") as Action
    playerref.PlayIdleAction(ActionInteractionExitQuick)

What's the difference between playIdle() and playIdleAction() ? ? does it also work with playerref.PlayIdle(FurnitureInteractionExitQuick).
Never came across playIdleAction() before, does it play all the idles within the action ? or select the appropriate one.

Edited by lee3310
2 hours ago, lee3310 said:

What's the difference between playIdle() and playIdleAction() ? ? does it also work with playerref.PlayIdle(FurnitureInteractionExitQuick).
Never came across playIdleAction() before, does it play all the idles within the action ? or select the appropriate one.

Edited by lee3310

In a nutshell, an idle points to a single, specific animation.  If you tell an actor to PlayIdle() an idle that is for a different skeleton, it will do that anyway.  For example, RaiderSheath is the idle that makes humans sheathe their weapon, while DeathClawUnequip is the one for Deathclaws.

An Action points to multiple different animations and will play the right one based on the actor's behavior graph and other conditions.  PlayIdleAction(ActionSheath) will make the actor play RaiderSheath, DeathClawUnEquip, etc, depending.  In the same way, playing ActionInteractionExit will make an actor play the correct furniture-exit animation based on the furniture behavior graph.

I realize I may be in the minority here, but Id greatly appreciate and option to skip dialogue save for the good samaritan. Damned Gunners, Raiders and Caravan guards are apparently among the Commonwealths greatest orators even shaming McDonut

4 hours ago, Olmech said:

I realize I may be in the minority here, but Id greatly appreciate and option to skip dialogue save for the good samaritan. Damned Gunners, Raiders and Caravan guards are apparently among the Commonwealths greatest orators even shaming McDonut

If you don't have it already, install F4z Ro D-oh.  BIP doesn't come with silent sound files so the dialogue lines are slow.  F4z Ro D-oh dynamically injects sound lines into dialogue so it goes by at normal speed based on the length of the dialogue, with a configurable number of words-per-second.  It plays really well with this mod.

36 minutes ago, laura1212 said:

Hello, how do I start the mission?

This mod relies on other mods to trigger it (currently Violate and Sexual Harassment)

You can also use the debug option in the MCM to manually start it as well

6 hours ago, spicydoritos said:

Provocative Perks also can trigger BiP from certain perks since v1.06.  ?

Rock solid reliable with alcohol. Not so much wih chems. that option is set in MCM but hey, its still a blast man. Enjoying all these new mods.

I had a thought about something that might integrate into sexual harassment, Maybe the npcs can pictures player while they're bound and the pictures can show up for sexual harassment in content distribution like after refusing a blackmailer.

Another idea is maybe sometimes there is a short post AAF Scene before the npcs leave, like they taunt the player, maybe dialog of them leaving a tattoo or taking a picture like my above idea, just talking about about how the player was good or bad fuck, doing something to further degrade the player like spanking their ass before leaving.

Also I remember Loverslab mod Human Resources have bondage type animations for Prisoner Shackles https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/18436?tab=description I don't know which animations theme they're from or if they're unique to human resources but I thought I'd mention it in case you're interested in those animations for BIP