13 hours ago, twistedtrebla said:

Companions should now all be teleported somewhere during the BIP quest. When quest is finished, they will be teleported back to the player

Thanks!

And lest people seeing this get confused, it works when called from Harassment but doesn't yet sequester followers if the hand-off is from Violate (as of 1.60 beta 5), because of how the latter fiddles with follower states. I've heard the next Violate version will include a similar follower isolation and return routine though, at which point the behavior should be consistent there too.

Is it possible to somehow track the completing quest so that after BiP you can start an event from another mod?

To make it work like this

Quest BIP_BoundQuest = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x00001ECC, "BoundInPublic.esp") as quest
If  BIP_BoundQuest.bla-bla-bla()
	MyFunction()
EndIf

I just can't figure out if the quest goes to "stopped" or to "completed."

Edited by stas2503
27 minutes ago, stas2503 said:

Is it possible to somehow track the completing quest so that after BiP you can start an event from another mod?

To make it work like this

Quest BIP_BoundQuest = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x00001ECC, "BoundInPublic.esp") as quest
If  BIP_BoundQuest.bla-bla-bla()
	MyFunction()
EndIf

The typical way to do it would be with events. You can register for remote events, for example, to catch when a specific quest starts/stops or changes stages...

RegisterForRemoteEvent(BIP_BoundQuest, "OnStageSet")

[...]

Event Quest.OnStageSet(Quest akSender, Int auiStageID, Int auiItemID)
    If akSender == BIP_BoundQuest && auiStageID == 50
        MyFunction()
    EndIf
EndEvent

1 hour ago, vaultbait said:

The typical way to do it would be with events. You can register for remote events, for example, to catch when a specific quest starts/stops or changes stages...

RegisterForRemoteEvent(BIP_BoundQuest, "OnStageSet")

[...]

Event Quest.OnStageSet(Quest akSender, Int auiStageID, Int auiItemID)
    If akSender == BIP_BoundQuest && auiStageID == 50
        MyFunction()
    EndIf
EndEvent

That would be nice, but BiP_BoundQuest doesn't have stages. And thanks for the information. This is useful.

Hm, it seems that the issue still persist with invisible npc, from my testing it's not related to the mod pulling nearby npc as i have it disabled for the test, but i did note an absence of any random events after the first one and the scene would just re-use the last npc used.

After the end of the scene it would spam: Picked Non Ref AV Object:  ' '      in console a bit.

Edit: tested with selecting a last actor from the event and then using "enable" command in the console and it did make him visible and he was the one participating in the scene, i guess there's an issue with actor cleanup?
 Another test has shown that if you re-enable npc after the scene, the mod will repeat a previous event with all of the dialogues.

Nevermind all of this, i was on a version 3.0 for some reason even though i remember downloading a recent one.

Edited by angrykiwi
16 minutes ago, laura1212 said:

How can I start the mission? Do I have to go somewhere or some specific command?

This mod is a resource/utility which other mods call to start a bound scenario. For testing purposes, you can start one yourself from its MCM, but the usual way to use it is to install it along with other mods like Sexual Harassment, Violate, or Provocative Perks which have integration and will call BiP when they think it's an appropriate thing to do for the circumstances.

There are some problems with BiP...

@twistedtrebla, I really like this mod, but there are some flaws with it (at least on my end). Hopefully you can do something to fix them!

These are the most recent issues I experienced while playing BiP (in annoying order - from most annoying to least/not that important)

1) BiP searches for nearby actors regardless of the setting - speaks for itself. I got the option for nearby actors turned off and once I teleported somewhere close to DC, BiP selected a Raider and... stuck there. It'd be great if the MCM option to disable the nearby actors worked 100% of the time, especially if the feature is disabled. The only way to break free from it is to load a prior save or force quit the game.

2) The latest update & companions - I think you've made a mistake having companions teleported to a location instead of dismissing them. See, it's all fine on paper, but when paired with any mod altering companion's behavior (such as Better Companions, because I use that one), it doesn't really work well. At all.

The problem is that I've configured my companions to follow me closely. When roaming around, that's fine; but when doing BiP quest - it's not. I was teleported to a location and my companion (Ivy) teleported there with me. Over the course of quest, she constantly roamed around the player. Once the (usually) hostile NPCs approached me, she just stood there.

I don't know why you removed the old dismiss functionality, but could you please add it back? Or at least create the switch allowing the user to specify whether they want to dismiss or keep currently active companion, because the way it is now isn't really immersive.

3) Skipping dialogue disables some of the features - this is a minor one, but you should definitely address it. I have skip dialogue enabled and it works as described. However, there's still room for improvement. Namely, the recognition feature - despite skip dialogue is enabled, the NPCs should definitely be able to recognize the player and further punish them.

For example, if I have skip dialogue enabled, majority of evil (Raider/Gunner) NPCs would frequently tighten up the restraints, making the escape more difficult. With skip dialogue disabled, however, that doesn't happen. I'm sure you're able to do something about it and at least integrate a part of it into the quest with skip dialogues enabled.

4) No gangbangs? This is a minor one, but the biggest issue with BiP is that it's very repetitive. I mean, I can't help but think how good it'd be if the gangbangs would be supported for certain (perhaps even all) devices. I know this issue might not be strictly related to BiP, but it's something I and plenty of others (I believe) would appreciate!

5) Any chance of customizing the amount of 'group' approaches? This too, is a minor (more of a) recommendation, really. It'd be great if user can customize and set how many group approachers spawn. Two is decent enoguh as-is, but what if there's a group (4+) of Gunners returning to their base from patrol, for example? Those guys are organized and I doubt they'd travel in pairs!

6) SKK's Combat Stalkers - this is very minor issue (hence the italic text), but I'd personally really appreciate if you could implement a check for spawned Combat Stalkers. The issue I've rain into is the following:

I get teleported to a location and start a BiP quest. After a few scenes, I get the notification that the stalkers have spawned. I can see them slowly approaching the bound player, and (because I'm all tied up) I cannot do anything. Once they get extremely close (like, they are literally a few centimeters from the bound player) they'd just stay there and won't attack the player. However, as soon as player breaks free (either by themselves or by that helpful NPC), they'd start attacking. What follows is AAF Violate event and a solid chance of another BiP quest, at a different location.

If you could, somehow, kill the newly spawned stalkers (they all have a special item in their inventories - Combat Stalker Death Tag, or something like that) I'd be very grateful!

Other than those, the mod is amazing! Works as advertised and I'm not planning to remove it anytime soon! I'm sure you'll be able to fix/improve some of the existing features, and perhaps even implement some new ones!

Keep up the great work and take care!

Cheers!

On 9/9/2023 at 2:21 AM, rubber_duck said:

The problem is that I've configured my companions to follow me closely. When roaming around, that's fine; but when doing BiP quest - it's not. I was teleported to a location and my companion (Ivy) teleported there with me. Over the course of quest, she constantly roamed around the player. Once the (usually) hostile NPCs approached me, she just stood there.

Was the BiP scenario started by Violate or something else? Violate has its own follower management which interferes with/overrides BiP's sequestering. I understand the next version of Violate will sequester followers for the duration of BiP scenarios it initiates and then return them afterward.

The reason I recommended the sequestering feature in the first place is that the older dismissal routine only worked for "companions" even though it attempted to apply to all followers, so followers went with you to your BiP scenario and then wandered aimlessly in vicinity of the player, getting in the way of the approachers and otherwise interrupting dialogue.

45 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Was the BiP scenario started by Violate or something else? Violate has its own follower management which interferes with/overrides BiP's sequestering. I understand the next version of Violate will sequester followers for the duration of BiP scenarios it initiates and then return them afterward.

Nope. The BiP scenario was initiated by Provocative Perks, but I had nearly identical experience happen when BiP scenario was initiated by Sex Harassment.

47 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

The reason I recommended the sequestering feature in the first place is that the older dismissal routine only worked for "companions" even though it attempted to apply to all followers, so followers went with you to your BiP scenario and then wandered aimlessly in vicinity of the player, getting in the way of the approachers and otherwise interrupting dialogue.

You might've lost me here a bit. I never experienced the fault with old dismiss system, it was much better. Granted, I didn't test it with any followers as I'm primarily traveling with a single companion.

6 minutes ago, rubber_duck said:

You might've lost me here a bit. I never experienced the fault with old dismiss system, it was much better. Granted, I didn't test it with any followers as I'm primarily traveling with a single companion.

Free a bunch of Commonwealth Captives so that they're following you around, then trigger a BiP scenario with the previous version. Since they're not companions, BiP can't dismiss them, so they keep following you to the location of your defilement (it could have made them simply stop following you, but that would cause them to permanently cease to exist which would have been even worse). On arrival, they sandbox very close to where the player is trussed up, preventing your abusers from successfully pathing to your position and so resulting in long delays for progressing dialogue and starting animations. Also their random banter interrupts the dialogue from your abusers (I think due to conflicting quest priority values), so you don't get to see most of what the BiP actors are saying.

The other annoyance was the successful dismissal of followers. Unless they've been assigned to settlements at some point, they'll return to the locations where they were originally recruited. If I've got 5 companions and BiP sends them all to distant parts of the map, there's rather a lot of play time involved in tracking them down and recruiting them again. It's much nicer in the current version that all followers (companion or not) will find me just after I manage to get freed from my on confinement, preventing me from having to go hunt down the companions or permanently losing any non-companion followers. Even with Violate set to only initiate BiP for 10% of violations, that ends up being far more time spent getting back to normal gameplay than I personally enjoy.

As for why Ivy would have teleported with you, that's a mystery to me (but I've never used Ivy nor Better Companions so not sure how they might interfere). All the current version of BiP does is send your followers to a vanilla game interior cell with no exits, and then teleports them to your new location once the scenario concludes.

3 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Free a bunch of Commonwealth Captives so that they're following you around, then trigger a BiP scenario with the previous version. Since they're not companions, BiP can't dismiss them, so they keep following you to the location of your defilement (it could have made them simply stop following you, but that would cause them to permanently cease to exist which would have been even worse). On arrival, they sandbox very close to where the player is trussed up, preventing your abusers from successfully pathing to your position and so resulting in long delays for progressing dialogue and starting animations. Also their random banter interrupts the dialogue from your abusers (I think due to conflicting quest priority values), so you don't get to see most of what the BiP actors are saying.

The other annoyance was the successful dismissal of followers. Unless they've been assigned to settlements at some point, they'll return to the locations where they were originally recruited. If I've got 5 companions and BiP sends them all to distant parts of the map, there's rather a lot of play time involved in tracking them down and recruiting them again. It's much nicer in the current version that all followers (companion or not) will find me just after I manage to get freed from my on confinement, preventing me from having to go hunt down the companions or permanently losing any non-companion followers. Even with Violate set to only initiate BiP for 10% of violations, that ends up being far more time spent getting back to normal gameplay than I personally enjoy.

As for why Ivy would have teleported with you, that's a mystery to me (but I've never used Ivy nor Better Companions so not sure how they might interfere). All the current version of BiP does is send your followers to a vanilla game interior cell with no exits, and then teleports them to your new location once the scenario concludes.

Well either Better Companions is to blame as it messes with follow distance, or Ivy as she comes with a teleporter and teleports to the player as soon as she gets further away.

I never noticed the possible issue with having multiple companions - but why would you have 5 of them in the first place? Granted, everyone has a different playstyle, but I feel like 5 is simply too much.

Not gonna lie, I might've noticed the issue earlier but majority of the time I'm roaming around with my companion doing GFH quests as I'm kinda bored of vanilla quests (after nearly 6 years of playing the game). I'll have to test out BiP's behavior with followers, though, I hadn't thought of followers at all.

1 hour ago, rubber_duck said:

she comes with a teleporter and teleports to the player as soon as she gets further away.

This seems like a probable cause. I didn't consider that some mod-added companions might have scripted routines that teleport them to you (vanilla companions don't do that).

Anyway, I agree an MCM option for dismissing companions would make sense, and then have the old dismiss routine fire before the follower sequestering. That way non-companion followers who effectively can't be dismissed still don't follow the player to their destination, nor do companions even if they have their own teleport routines because they've been told to go home.

Edited by vaultbait

The new holding cell isn't working for diddly. The script is "trying" to send your companion to the workshopholdingcell, but fails. The reason I say trying is, when the BiP session is over, the companion snaps to the player.

EDIT:

@twistedtrebla

You have the WorkshopHoldingCell cell currently as, 62522 and should be 62552.

Edited by izzyknows
12 hours ago, rubber_duck said:

Well either Better Companions is to blame as it messes with follow distance, or Ivy as she comes with a teleporter and teleports to the player as soon as she gets further away.

I never noticed the possible issue with having multiple companions - but why would you have 5 of them in the first place? Granted, everyone has a different playstyle, but I feel like 5 is simply too much.

this is caused by Ivy as i have her but not Better Companions and do see the same thing.

as for ending up with a bunch of "followers" i do have Commonwealth Captives and 1 time i had to go to the top of Corvega (outside), and wound up with a total

of 7 captives i freed.  yes this was unusual as i normally see 1-3 at a time, when i see any.

10 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Anyway, I agree an MCM option for dismissing companions would make sense, and then have the old dismiss routine fire before the follower sequestering. That way non-companion followers who effectively can't be dismissed still don't follow the player to their destination, nor do companions even if they have their own teleport routines because they've been told to go home.

this would be awesome as an option. 

kind of doubt it would stop Ivy as she has her own "follower teleport" feature. probably you would either have to dismiss her or just deal with her in area.

On 4/7/2023 at 8:12 PM, bobsandwich said:

great mod however I'm not a fan of the Iron mask....................... not even sure how anyone would be able to fit that on someone head.

In fact the gag also is out of the place, due to oral animations :)))

It would be a good idea to make and option of not using any kind of headgear at all, and opt for 'recognition penalty' rather. 

Regardless, a solid addition to Violate/PRPK mods, simple enough and can be well integrated in other mods as well. 

14 hours ago, izzyknows said:

The new holding cell isn't working for diddly. The script is "trying" to send your companion to the workshopholdingcell, but fails. The reason I say trying is, when the BiP session is over, the companion snaps to the player.

EDIT:

@twistedtrebla

You have the WorkshopHoldingCell cell currently as, 62522 and should be 62547.

@twistedtrebla Sorry, that's my fault! That ID is from my original PoC, and courtesy of my dyslexia I transcribed the COCMarkerHeading reference in WorkshopHoldingCell as 0x62522 instead of 0x62552 (that first one is not a valid ObjectReference at all). In my defense, I expected the actual implementation to be a script property filled from the CK rather than calling Game.GetForm() like my prototype did, but apparently it was right in my local patch and then I somehow screwed it up when posting to the forum.

I couldn't see if anyone else had this animation issue. With, I think it's called the 'F' frame a white frame where the PC is bent over backwards and locked with their head near the ground.  Everytime an attacker initiates the animation, the attacker and PC swap places and the attacker is in the frame and the PC stands between their legs attempting some kind of Cowgirl maneuver.  Which animation mod am I missing?  I thought I had most of them, or can it be load order?

Just got done with a test run and this is awesome! 

I'd like to make a couple requests.

1 regen rate slider in mcm. Feel like I should get 2 struggles in before the next scene starts.

2 a little verity. I know you're using existing animations but the X gets tedious pretty fast maybe a chance for whipping or something? Maybe milking or machines?

3 more stuff they can do to your helpless body. Piercings, plugs, drugs , maybe even morphs that could conceivably be done while bound in furniture.