Just saw this mod. Nice preview photos.
Would like to ask you some things i really liked some of the preview photos.
First i really like the feet and the nails, do you use any mod for these?
Second i noticed some bondage stuff that never saw in a mod so far.
One photo where a dog fucks a woman that is tied with chains connected to 4 wooden poles.
One where one woman(blonde hair)wears a harness is gagged and is arms and legs are tied.
And second last where one blonde woman is fucked by a guy, while her hands are tied with an armbinder, and her leg cuffs and corset connect with chains that.
Are these items from a mod or something?
And last i wanted to ask, if the creature themed picture's animations come from a mod also.
I really really liked those stuff.

On 9/10/2018 at 8:11 AM, Gimlord said:

Just saw this mod. Nice preview photos.
Would like to ask you some things i really liked some of the preview photos.
First i really like the feet and the nails, do you use any mod for these?
Second i noticed some bondage stuff that never saw in a mod so far.
One photo where a dog fucks a woman that is tied with chains connected to 4 wooden poles.
One where one woman(blonde hair)wears a harness is gagged and is arms and legs are tied.
And second last where one blonde woman is fucked by a guy, while her hands are tied with an armbinder, and her leg cuffs and corset connect with chains that.
Are these items from a mod or something?
And last i wanted to ask, if the creature themed picture's animations come from a mod also.
I really really liked those stuff.

As far as I know, he personally created the models for the loading screens, no particular mods were used

• 1 month later...
5 hours ago, rocket21 said:

How to properly to install?

See "Installation" heading in the original post describing the mod.

It's a mod, just like the others and is installed pretty much like any other mod too.

If you are new to using mods then you should consider using a mod manager (which is a utility program that helps you install and keep track of the mods you install).  The best one is Mod Organizer but it does have so many features that a lot of people think it's too complex to use (it's not, its' really easy and there's lots of videos available showing exactly how to use it).

On 10/30/2018 at 2:29 AM, WaxenFigure said:

See "Installation" heading in the original post describing the mod.

It's a mod, just like the others and is installed pretty much like any other mod too.

If you are new to using mods then you should consider using a mod manager (which is a utility program that helps you install and keep track of the mods you install).  The best one is Mod Organizer but it does have so many features that a lot of people think it's too complex to use (it's not, its' really easy and there's lots of videos available showing exactly how to use it).

I'm familiar with mods. I'm using Nexus Mod Manager to install this Sextreme mods, but i still have problems with it. The problem is that texture of the models that appear on loading screen are black, looks like they're missing or smt. 

42 minutes ago, rocket21 said:

I'm familiar with mods. I'm using Nexus Mod Manager to install this Sextreme mods, but i still have problems with it. The problem is that texture of the models that appear on loading screen are black, looks like they're missing or smt. 

Please tell me you installed this on Old Skyrim and not Second Edition.

SSE NIF Optimizer and the Creation kit to port to Special Edition are all I used. I converted the NIFs and the esp and compressed with 7z and installed with MO2. I hit F9 about 2 dozen times and found no issues with meshes or textures. I then closed out, restarted and went back into game and again found no issues.

I have done this, successfully, with several mods to the same effect. Some armor mods will not survive this process but those are very few.

Hope this helps people who would like this mod

Sticz

My apologies in advance if the question is ignorant or insensitive but... why are there no English labels on the English download links? I mean, the small guessing game to get the ball rolling was kinda entertaining but... yeah I'm lost. Reads Sticz advice for porting to sse, so hopefully when I attempt it it all goes smoothly, when it does im calling you a genius ^_^.

41 minutes ago, Sensual Nautilus said:

My apologies in advance if the question is ignorant or insensitive but... why are there no English labels on the English download links? I mean, the small guessing game to get the ball rolling was kinda entertaining but... yeah I'm lost. Reads Sticz advice for porting to sse, so hopefully when I attempt it it all goes smoothly, when it does im calling you a genius ^_^.

It was a difficult process as the files are huge and some are included in the first file. There are a couple that are "encrypted" just read one of the earlier posts  on how to download them. Good luck.

1 hour ago, Sticz said:

It was a difficult process as the files are huge and some are included in the first file. There are a couple that are "encrypted" just read one of the earlier posts  on how to download them. Good luck.

Came back, said I'd call you a genius if I converted it using your advice smoothly, so here; "You are a genius" lol

Yeah I know about the encryption setting, I have been using this mod for a few years before moving on to Special Edition and I was just perplexed by the download section and seeing only German and Russian files with helpful labels on them, glad I can still keep these beauty on board for my next and more stable adventures through tamriel. ^_^

edit ---

Also I realised something... Now that my load times are far superior compared to oldrim... even if i load into a clusterfuck of a cell i only have 5-10 seconds to view the loading screen... lol

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 3/18/2019 at 2:38 PM, RadioactiveStud said:

There are no screenshot previews for the packages not included in the All-in-one. I want to know what they are before I download them.

Author hasn't been online since the 9th of January.

Unless you are on a slow or metered link to the net your best bet is to download then and either try them in the game or look at the nif files using a tool like Nifscope. 

If you have a slow or metered connection then try to search the thread to see where those packs were announced to see what was said about them.

Regardless, I downloaded the HCR series and looked at the nifs which are all threesomes and foursomes with multiple men on a woman so that's one done for you.

On 3/21/2019 at 5:29 AM, WaxenFigure said:

Author hasn't been online since the 9th of January.

Unless you are on a slow or metered link to the net your best bet is to download then and either try them in the game or look at the nif files using a tool like Nifscope. 

If you have a slow or metered connection then try to search the thread to see where those packs were announced to see what was said about them.

Regardless, I downloaded the HCR series and looked at the nifs which are all threesomes and foursomes with multiple men on a woman so that's one done for you.

Hey second Dragon on LL !! :D

How are you doing?

I think I might have changed a seting somewhere and the systme doesn't keep up with my last visit. Got to fix that I guess.

LL does not keep images forever. We dont have unlimited space. I guess I have to find an image hoster and upload those screenhots up there.

Any suggestions?

24 minutes ago, azmodan22 said:

Hey second Dragon on LL !! :D

How are you doing?

I think I might have changed a seting somewhere and the systme doesn't keep up with my last visit. Got to fix that I guess.

LL does not keep images forever. We dont have unlimited space. I guess I have to find an image hoster and upload those screenhots up there.

Any suggestions?

Something odd is going on with your profile, it's keeping mine up to date but yours?

Probably should ask a moderator to look into it.

LL keeps old images around on all sorts of threads, I suspect those images failed to get uploaded in the first place or may have gotten lost for some obscure reason in the last forum upgrade (or perhaps the current one) which makes it better by far than any of the image hosting sites which are the single largest source for missing images here already.  

In short, it's best to just upload them here again. After all, you have older images here that have not gone away so it's more likely a hiccup somewhere or sometime (sort of like it's failure to see you are visiting LL) than an "old images get purged" problem.

• 3 months later...

Pardon if it's inappropriate to talk about other games in this thread (it's not about your Sims mods), buuuuuutttt.......

Have you considered making a companion version of this mod for Fallout 4? Near as I can figure, there are NO loading screen mods (main menu anim loops exist tho).

Near as I can figure, it's because

-no one has made a background randomizer like skyrim has (I use it for SSE loading screens/main menu, someone made a skimpy replacer off the original i think (for LE I use your mod of course, it's in a league of its own))

-no one wants to spend time making 3D models for the loadscreens, cuz there's a lot of them

(to be fair, those aren't exactly small issues)

Since you spent time making them for Skyrim, thought you might consider even just porting the ones that don't completely mess with the themes (no werewolves or gold coins)

Fuck it, I'd still download it if those were in there.

Sincerely,

-OhWaitItShowsMyUsernameAlready

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...