Thank you for the wonderful work

Translated (although 50% rewrote) into Russian

In the textures can be removed mipmaps (here they are not needed, and the amount of increase)

Added the translation to the OP..

Thanx  :)

New version and BST series are translated to German too. 

If you find any issues with the translations please report them so they can be fixed. 

Thanks for the new Version

and here is the corrected German version of the complete packace.

Of course can faults still be furthermore existing.

if you based it upon my translation, it would be nice to know what you changed, so i can carry your changes over to new versions, saving you the time to correct every new version.

i just don't have the time right now, to correct old errors nor to check the new translations for any typos or grammatical errors, so any help is appreciated.

Thanks for the new Version

and here is the corrected German version of the complete packace.

Of course can faults still be furthermore existing.

if you based it upon my translation, it would be nice to know what you changed, so i can carry your changes over to new versions, saving you the time to correct every new version.

i just don't have the time right now, to correct old errors nor to check the new translations for any typos or grammatical errors, so any help is appreciated.

Take TES5Edit with your version in the Skyrim Data folder, load up only your esp, wait till everything is loaded, rightclick on your esp in the left list, "compare to" the with the esp with the corrections, everything that is the same is green, everything corrected/edited is yellow/red.

If I could make a request, I've always wanted one of these mods that had nude girls just doing pin-up girl style poses and/or Luis Royo style. Is this something you think you can make?

Luis Royo examples:

Luis_Royo_060.jpg

Luis-Royo-fantasy-17884671-1024-768.jpg

luis_royo_paintings_43209-1920x1200.jpg

la-guardiana-del-drago-1111101715594.jpg

luis-royo-2.jpg

Fantasy_tattoo_293.jpg

luis-royo-a6ca20d8-big.jpg

luis-royo-153305-1366x768-2.jpg

Luis-Royo-4.jpg

235807c.jpg

luis-royo-441803.jpg

It can be done yes.

However I will also need to add a few more props to make those screens nice, and this will inrease the overall size of the textures folder. Worst case senario I will be made as a seperate series, but not aded in the main file. I will check it. 

It can be done yes.

However I will also need to add a few more props to make those screens nice, and this will inrease the overall size of the textures folder. Worst case senario I will be made as a seperate series, but not aded in the main file. I will check it. 

Awesome thank you, you can use swords from the vanilla game if it will make it easier. Would you mind if I sent you more pics to add some more variety?

It can be done yes.

Awesome thank you, you can use swords from the vanilla game if it will make it easier. Would you mind if I sent you more pics to add some more variety?

sure no problem. Having pics will help

Bet you 100 euro you only downloaded the translation file.

You also need the mod file... the ones with rediculus long names.....

1. First download and install the Series you want. (choosing from the files with loooooooong names)

2. then download and install the translation for that Series.

I was looking through these and wondering if there is any way to get all the screens but the animal ones  =]

hmmm, Now there is an issues that has never come up yet. How to uninstall a series.. 

The only current workaround is to install all the other Series seperately exept the one you dont want. 

However please note that the seperate series files have less prioorities and will allow other loading screens to occasionaly show up. 

I was looking through these and wondering if there is any way to get all the screens but the animal ones  =]

I have the version right before the beast series came out, I don't know how I can get it to you though, it's over half of 1gb.

Welcome to my problems..

Uploading that file would take 3 hours !! and unfortunately I have removed it from the server it was on.. :s

You can however just use the .esp from the previous version. That way you will not see any of the beast series.

I have the version right before the beast series came out, I don't know how I can get it to you though, it's over half of 1gb.

Welcome to my problems..

Uploading that file would take 3 hours !! and unfortunately I have removed it from the server it was on.. :s

You can however just use the .esp from the previous version. That way you will not see any of the beast series.

Yeah I just started uploading it to MEGA, I guess I'll post a link when it's done. Whenever that is lol.