I've never had a papyrus_0.log in my overwrite. Those go to Documents. Modorganizer[date].log goes in \ModOrganizer\logs.

In fact, I'm not sure I've ever had a log in my overwrite, and I've changed no settings in the configuration files (believe it or not). I keep it nice and default...sorta.

Everyone appears to have had logging sent to there overwrite. I have to ask myself why you, and not me?

*snip*

My install has a life of it's own. I call her Betsy.....

...no I don't. 

It might be a Betsy.. better than being a Bitchy  ( NMM) install process.. :D. I can live with Betsy.. I can work with Betsy.. Betsy is nice... yea I will start to call that Betsy.. ( well in reality probably not. People think I am crazy enough as it is)

I never really paid attentiont o many of the logs generated. Maybe perhaps there might be something that Tannin can tweak to keep these records nice an neat. However if worst comes to worst I guess I can do a simple search on the folder and find the necessary logs... provided I needed to.

yep either use TES5Edit or Wryebash both will be able to remove the esm tags on esp from what i remember.

OH.. OHHH .. Now I see what the poster wanted. Silly me I thought he/she was wondering how to get the esps out of the installed mods.. :D.

Yes I believe both Aweful and D_Mann is correct from what I was told before. Seach the web there should be some easy instructions to remove that. I did once a long time ago. It wasn't that hard at all.

I go on the nexus and click download with manager. But it doesn't work and I get these errors.

attachicon.gifmo download failed.jpg

Note: I have already clicked associate with download with manager links.

In the Configuration/ Workaround tab, did you set the NMM version to 0.52.1?

After you did that, you have to go to the Mod Organizer folder on your harddrive and run the program nxmhandlers.exe and click on "register active" and close. Then it should work properly

I go on the nexus and click download with manager. But it doesn't work and I get these errors.

attachicon.gifmo download failed.jpg

Note: I have already clicked associate with download with manager links.

In the Configuration/ Workaround tab, did you set the NMM version to 0.52.1?

Nope. I have now, but now I get this error post-222330-0-42147100-1411767612_thumb.jpg

I've got a feeling that error is because I have Skyrim installed in Program files (x86)

Edit: I did what you said in your edit and it still shows that error.

Edit 2: I didn't get this error when I used Windows XP.

Edit 3:The error was because of program files (x86).

I moved my Steam directory and all that stuff to the normal program files thing and now the mods install.

I had the same crap, only I wasn't using MO. Just trying to download a file, and then filedelivery.nexusmods gives me a big blank white screen. These errors aren't from MO, MO is just letting you know Nexus is screwing up at the moment, and to try again later...basically. :P

Nah, I can download these mods normally if I download them manually, it's clearly something on Nexus' side that prevents MO from getting the mods.

Is there a small mod that you guys/gals are trying to download? If so give a link let me give MO a try. I haven't had problems with my downloads recently from Nexus through MO so my MO should be set up correctly. If I also get an error it is definatly on the side of Nexus.

For me it was with any mod but I sorted it by correcting the NMM version in the workarounds tab thanks to Vachnic for suggesting it.

then I moved MO, steam and NMM out of the program files.

Now I don't have errors.

I have the same issue Garrus had above, everything loaded in. But, when attempting to download a mod from Nexus this pops up - see attached:

attachicon.gifmoprob.jpg

Hey Taskmaster,

I just tried to download that same mod (stealing ritual's idea :P) and I too get that "forbidden 202" error. so the problem is definately on the Nexus site, because other mods I tried will download with MO.

I tried the manual download of Decreas that grass. That does work, so you should try that for this mod.

I see that error now. It is some sort of redirect missing file error. If someone has NMM to test with and see if that downloads to NMM if it does then Nexus is doing something. However I currently think that the database used is being updated or having some other problem since MO uses the same instruction set as NMM from what I was told to download these files. Nexus really shouldn't care if MO is downloading or NMM is.

Others work fine. So there isn't anything specific to MO being blocked that is.

While I am here. I have a seperate question for those that repack and edit their files before they get installed into MO. ( directed at Awefularchdemon for one :D)..

Is there some way to get MO to automatacally see some Readme etc. I would like to get info without having to create those notes in MO. ( where the flags go). Am I only to use .txt files for the first tab on the info on mod? Can I have many text files? Also for some reason some of those created by authors get messed up.

I have the same issue Garrus had above, everything loaded in. But, when attempting to download a mod from Nexus this pops up - see attached:

attachicon.gifmoprob.jpg

Hey Taskmaster,

I just tried to download that same mod (stealing ritual's idea :P) and I too get that "forbidden 202" error. so the problem is definately on the Nexus site, because other mods I tried will download with MO.

I tried the manual download of Decreas that grass. That does work, so you should try that for this mod.

Ah thanks for the reply. Yeah, I was only attempting to download Decrease That Grass, cause that's what was updated on my tracking list. I figured I was just going to wait until I understood the problem, instead of adding it manually. Now I know it wasn't just me :P

Yep yep. It's just that mod. I just downloaded this: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/56758/? Charming Heels, with the UNP patch and it downloaded through MO right away.

Yea. When you have a problem with a mod test another download. If it works then it is likely just that mod. You can try again later but many times it last a long time. Or you can do it manually. There are exceptions of course with those very big mods that seem to get corrupted very easily however fortunately they are few and far between.

If in doubt ask here and the fellow worshipers of MO will be able to help you find the answer.. :D.

Yea MO..

While I am here. I have a seperate question for those that repack and edit their files before they get installed into MO. ( directed at Awefularchdemon for one :D)..

Is there some way to get MO to automatacally see some Readme etc. I would like to get info without having to create those notes in MO. ( where the flags go). Am I only to use .txt files for the first tab on the info on mod? Can I have many text files? Also for some reason some of those created by authors get messed up.

Yes you can use as many txt files as you want. And they can be wherever you want, MO will find them.

MO wraps lines automatically. If a line is longer than the window it forces a linebreak. This is what messes up formatting I guess.

TABs are rather large. In an exitor like Notepad++ it looks fine even if you mix TABs and spaces for formatting.

TAB
"	"

4 spaces
"     "

These are the same in notepad++ (unless you edit settings)
Here it is not that bad, but in MO it is. TAB is 26 spaces there. Blame microsoft

Yea. When you have a problem with a mod test another download. If it works then it is likely just that mod. You can try again later but many times it last a long time. Or you can do it manually. There are exceptions of course with those very big mods that seem to get corrupted very easily however fortunately they are few and far between.

If in doubt ask here and the fellow worshipers of MO will be able to help you find the answer.. :D.

Yea MO..

For sure. And thanks for staying vigilant, with the troubleshooting assistance.