Left Panel load order, put like that : i was using that way and work all things at least for me (im not using racemenu at moment, using ece to test some things, that why my boxes are not checked/actived), just try that order.

post-19248-0-36295500-1397922724_thumb.jpg

Something else I noticed -- if anyone tries to move a mod on either side of installed XPMS, top or bottom, suddenly it's kicked down to the bottom of the mod list. Had to do like Sisyphus trying to haul a rock up and then it falls off.

Left Panel load order, put like that : i was using that way and work all things at least for me (im not using racemenu at moment, using ece to test some things, that why my boxes are not checked/actived), just try that order.

Order was not the problem, after reinstalling it for like 3 times i got it to work, i must have screwed on the first 2 installations it seems, most likely this new thing of been able to decide what part of the mod you can install and if not packed right its wont work, heh :blush:

Thanks for the advice, i put the mods in that order even after getting it to work, just incase lol :lol:

P.S. I love this thing so far, specially the vanilla being untouched, and the multiple profiles :cool:

Ok MO Brains here. I had this running before I reloaded my comptuer and mods now it just don't want to work properly. I went to the Steps wikki and checked and still cant figure out why I have this error.

This is the configure page. Followed from the Wikki.

FINIS runs and completes without any errors

Something else I noticed -- if anyone tries to move a mod on either side of installed XPMS, top or bottom, suddenly it's kicked down to the bottom of the mod list. Had to do like Sisyphus trying to haul a rock up and then it falls off.

Could you be more specific? Are you trying to move XPMS, or do you mean you can't place mods right next to it for some odd reason?

Ok MO Brains here. I had this running before I reloaded my comptuer and mods now it just don't want to work properly. I went to the Steps wikki and checked and still cant figure out why I have this error.

attachicon.gifMO - FINIS - Error.PNG

This is the configure page. Followed from the Wikki.

attachicon.gifMO - FINIS - Error (2).PNG

FINIS runs and completes without any errors

attachicon.gifFINIS.PNG

This seems to be an ongoing issue. Uhuru N'uru was helping someone with this very issue here. Not sure how to fix it, as I've never had this problem, and this is the first I've heard of it. Reinstalling FNIS doesn't seem to help according to Harley on STEP. When it runs, does it register in your 'Overwrite'?

Have you changed anything recently? Seems odd that it woulds happen all of a sudden, after having worked for all that time.

Try to run FNIS from the data folder (using MO ofc) and see if it still gives that error. If the error goes away, it's a MO thing. If not, it's a FNIS thing, and you may want to ask Fore. You're not the only one with this problem, but I've seen no actual solution yet.

btw, you're still spelling FNIS wrong...

When it runs, does it register in your 'Overwrite'?

Yes, it seems to work but there is 1 warning which i never got before.

Have you changed anything recently?

This was a new install. I followed the steps as you can see and it gives me this error. If I install the previous ones it don't give me this error. (of course cleaning the overwrite, deleting the FINIS reference from MO and starting over. ) The previous versions seem to work without this problem. Only difference is this.

That is present in the older versions and not in the newer versions. Same MO version. (older as you can see the 1.0.11 which worked before with FINIS)

Try to run FNIS from the data folder (using MO ofc) and see if it still gives that error. If the error goes away, it's a MO thing. If not, it's a FNIS thing, and you may want to ask Fore. You're not the only one with this problem, but I've seen no actual solution yet.

I don't know what you are referencing when you stated "ofc".

btw, you're still spelling FNIS wrong...

Yep... :P Some people never learn... guess that also means me.

Well since you are helping me the least I can do is change the spelling...

Edit:

Great. I updated MO. FNIS. and checked Skyrim Cache. Everything is up to date and / or fresh download. Now when I try any animation using FNIS animator spell the individuals just fall to the ground and lay there. One slides around in the normal pattern that would be walked. Using the base matchmaker the proper message comes up but nothing happens.

@ritualclarity : install fnis inside skyrim data belive its better and you just install animations and run from MO, works perfect for me like that (run fnis at MO like a binary dnt install any fnis or dependencies with MO, just the animations wich some other mod need)

I just started using MO today as well. I just have a question about saved games. I did a complete re-installation of my Skyrim and removed all my previous mods when I decided to hop on the MO train. I made a backup of my saved games I was wondering if there is any way to register them to MO so I can continue playing them through MO?

Grab your save files

open the MO folder

find the "Profiles" folder

Open it

you will see a "saves" folder.

Open that

there is where you will put your saves into.

later if you need to back up-your system profiles and such for upgrades or such the profiles folder in MO is what you will copy and save.

Grab your save files

open the MO folder

find the "Profiles" folder

Open it

you will see a "saves" folder.

Open that

there is where you will put your saves into.

later if you need to back up-your system profiles and such for upgrades or such the profiles folder in MO is what you will copy and save.

Thank you very much.

Okay, another thing I just realized about the mod list: if XPMS is erroneously positioned after, say, Racemenu or ECE, the game CTDs before the menu appears.

XPMS must be loaded first before either of the player character editors.

Okay, another thing I just realized about the mod list: if XPMS is erroneously positioned after, say, Racemenu or ECE, the game CTDs before the menu appears.

XPMS must be loaded first before either of the player character editors.

Weird. I don't have that problem. Not even with RaceMenu as it is after ECE in priority if enabled.

6lWug.png

Did you check this in XMPS install?

vCcXf.png

What files of XMPS are overwritten by other mods in your installation?

@RC:

ofc = of fucking course

@Rayblue: this is not a MO issue. Something is wrong your mod setup. Racemenu should have no quarrel with your skeleton. My skeleton comes after Racemenu without problems. I've never used ECE and Racemenu at the same time. Maybe that's where your problem is.

Maybe set up your mods the way you've trying to, and run TES5Edit to see what it says. If your game is crashing right away, it should give you a specific error.

AwfulArchdemon

Tried that as well. It runs from the data folder. I am getting a warning that I shouldn't be getting.

Strange thing. Game runs fine, hell great however when trying to verify cache it wants to download over 6 gigs of data. Apparently there is something wrong with the files and perhaps FNIS is getting confused and thinking that it isn't legal and that might be causing it. Downloading a fresh copy of Skyrim for a good backup (refresh the copy). There goes my day of video game playing, along with yesterday, and the day before yesterday. I am so close to setting up the files and manually installing the mods. It wouldn't take me any more time to get this running properly.

Thanks for the help. It is much appreciated. Never had a problem with MO that wasn't due to my own ignorance.

Thanks for the help. It is much appreciated. Never had a problem with MO that wasn't due to my own ignorance.

I don't think it is a problem with MO. Check out the FNIS forums and see if this has come up. If not, bring it up. I would check it out for you, but I'm on my way to my mom's house for Easter dinner. Happy Easter! I go to school right after that, so I'll be back tomorrow to see how things are going.

I got the error with FNIS installed by itself. MO wasn't even in the folder or installed at that time. It is something to do with FNIS. For some reason it wouldn't let it work properly. MO just freaked out as expected and warned me that something was wrong. Like it should. The older FNIS works and installs fine. The newer one don't. Same system, Same setup and even the same mods. I have a fresh downloaded install and backup just in case the unlikely hood that something major was changed as for some reason it wanted to download half the files when verified. Perhaps some of the items that FNIS checks isn't seeing what it was suppose to.

@RC:

ofc = of fucking course

@Rayblue: this is not a MO issue. Something is wrong your mod setup. Racemenu should have no quarrel with your skeleton. My skeleton comes after Racemenu without problems. I've never used ECE and Racemenu at the same time. Maybe that's where your problem is.

Maybe set up your mods the way you've trying to, and run TES5Edit to see what it says. If your game is crashing right away, it should give you a specific error.

Never used ECE (they function differently now, I understand this) but Racemenu does have the optional ECE-type sliders instead with Chargen morphs. XPMS setup is Chesko-style quiver position, and I had FNIS setup for Poser and the skeleton rig enabled.

The more serious errors I do experience, however, are shader-related CTDs (so I preload a level 1 character in qasmoke before loading my current playthrough).

Ugh I looked at 4 different how to's on installing FNIS it just will not work. I put in manually in the Skyrim Data folder manually following the LL instructions and 2 on youtube. Even placed them in the MO mods folder they just wont read the animations. Gonna take a break from this and try again tomorrow. >.<

Update: Sweet Jesus I think I did it. I withdraw what I just said. :s

Ugh I looked at 4 different how to's on installing FNIS it just will not work. I put in manually in the Skyrim Data folder manually following the LL instructions and 2 on youtube. Even placed them in the MO mods folder they just wont read the animations. Gonna take a break from this and try again tomorrow. >.<

Update: Sweet Jesus I think I did it. I withdraw what I just said. :s

Welcome to my world.

Don't hold your breath... I thought i had it working as well a few times and then . .nothing.

Best of luck though.

1- Open that Zip (its complete fnis with creatures, i know you got, but try that one.

2- Copy entire Data Folder to your skyrim data

3- Open skyrim laucher let actived FNISspells.esp, dnt run fnis or skyrim just active that and close the laucher

4- Now open mod organizer Go at Gear like simbol click at that and choose Binary and got at you \Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\GenerateFNISforUsers.exe and close.

Its done just that.

Mod edit: Attachment removed for redistributing without permission of original author. 

1- Open that Zip (its complete fnis with creatures, i know you got, but try that one.

3- Open skyrim laucher let actived FNISspells.esp, dnt run fnis or skyrim just active that and close the laucher

4- Now open mod organizer Go at Gear like simbol click at that and choose Binary and got at you \Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\GenerateFNISforUsers.exe and close.

Its done just that.

Deedit, please remove this file (FNIS Full.zip) immediately

I have not given permission to re-distribute FNIS in any way, and this applies to you and this site as well. So please adhere to this.

Finally figured out how to run ASIS/SUM -- clicked on the Data tab at the right-hand list, narrowed down to SUM.jar and added as executable. From there was able to generate an ASIS.esp file but have to move it to the ASIS pack on the left-hand mod list.

I'll be back, some tweaking to confirm.

Mod edit: Attachment removed for redistributing without permission of original author. 

Thanks Deedit for removing. Please understand that I do everything to avoid FNIS related incompatibilities due to uncontrolled spreading of files.

Its done just that.

Gave you rep point for trying. However I had don't that very thing as well. I just didn't active the mod through Skyrim launcher. The older versions work, the newer ones don't.

Came back from ASIS-enabled gameplay... and it was really a white-knuckle experience! :D Well, yes, ASIS worked well as it had to be run from within MO, but it would have been desirable to have one ASIS.esp per profile (as it's very dependent on the load order).