Hm.. seems you have seperate files for each. Is it bad if I "Merged" the FNIS stuff?

In the bear part, I have an hkx file or whatever it is.

And in the \meshes\actors\character\behaviors, I have those files, plus the Creature and Spells HKX files

Would be a lot easier to just TeamViewer this.

bearbehavior.hkx | Mod: Fore's New Idles in Skyrim

bearbehavior_TEMPLATE.txt | Mod: Fore's New Idles in Skyrim

FNIS_SexLabCreature_bear_Behavior.hkx | Mod: SexLabFramework.v135

Well is normal since it seems you have installed FNIS in your virtual data (installed through Mod Organizer), intead of placing it in the actual data folder. However my bearbehaviour.hkx falls in 'Overwrite' instead of the specific Fnis mod, but it should not matter.

How did you hook GenerateFNISforusers to be used through Mod Organizer? With the Configure Executable button? Try through the virtual 'Data' directory instead, navigate to GenerateFNISforusers.exe, right click, add as executable...

Edit: And you dont have to merge anything, better don't do weird things now, MO merge the mods by istelf on the fly in its virtual 'data' directory, taking the necessary files according to your priority order. Just place creatures below fnis.

bearbehavior.hkx | Mod: Fore's New Idles in Skyrim

bearbehavior_TEMPLATE.txt | Mod: Fore's New Idles in Skyrim

FNIS_SexLabCreature_bear_Behavior.hkx | Mod: SexLabFramework.v135

Well is normal since it seems you have installed FNIS in your virtual data (installed through Mod Organizer), intead of placing it in the actual data folder. However my bearbehaviour.hkx falls in 'Overwrite' instead of the specific Fnis mod, but it should not matter.

How did you hook GenerateFNISforusers to be used through Mod Organizer? With the Configure Executable button? Try through the virtual 'Data' directory instead, navigate to GenerateFNISforusers.exe, right click, add as executable...

I've already did this. Install FNIS through MO, then Add as executable from within the virtual filetree in MO.

Edit: And you dont have to merge anything, better don't do weird things now, MO merge the mods by istelf on the fly in its virtual 'data' directory, taking the necessary files according to your priority order. Just place creatures below fnis.

Oi. I'll try it again. I guess I'll have FNIS, Spells, and creatures all as seperate mods.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24944-cant-generate-bearhkx/

Seems that others had that same problem with that precise fille and MO. I remember Ashal posted somewhere that FNIS 4.1 had certain issues with MO. Are you using that version? Then will go to the actual data, both fnis and fnis creature pack, (maybe sexlab creatures too, not sure) until there's fix (i think it's fnis, however i didnt updated to 4.1 yet i havent tested myself)

I installed FNIS and FNIS creatures like a mod in MO

the only file I put in my skyrim folder are enb files, skse plugins and sky-ui

and some tools like body slide, save cleaner, tes5edit are in my desktop and works fine

You can install skse plugins and skyui like mods (and bodyslide too)

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24944-cant-generate-bearhkx/

Seems that others had that same problem with that precise fille and MO. I remember Ashal posted somewhere that FNIS 4.1 had certain issues with MO. Are you using that version? Then will go to the actual data, both fnis and fnis creature pack, (maybe sexlab creatures too, not sure)

Using 4.1.1. Creatures pack is just 4.1, I think. I'm going to download all the files fresh from the Nexus and try installing it out of MO, hooking the exe with MO.

Got an issue. Seems it has issues with Creatures.

"Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading SexLabCreature ...
ERROR(53): Could not find file 'S:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim\data\meshes\actors\bear\behaviors\bearbehavior.hkx'."

Next run:
ERROR(2012): Could not generate: bearcharacter.hkx"

I had the same issue with using MO. My problem is I like the Profiles feature and anytime I change from one to another it messes things up. It would be really nice if the overwrite folder also matched or kept with the Profiles as well. Individuals like me and Rabble wouldn't get so confused with the process potentially moving something that really shouldn't be moved..

Did you ever fix it? Because I'm one wave-reinstall away from switching back to NMM.

I mean, sure, this preserves the Skyrim directory and gives you some handy features (my niece and nephew, I imagine, can play it without having to run into my mods :P Just a thought. Haven't tried.)

But the added confusion I'm just not sure is worth it.

Nope. Something strange happens when I changed profiles and I don't know what I did to cause it since there are others not having the same problem.

Sorry guys, I'm testing a mod. Been testing like crazy for 3 days. All I saw was 12 'notifications', and almost pooped. If a few people are having issues with MO and FNIS, then I'd run your problem past Fore. He uses MO. I have no problems. Maybe I should? :P

About fnis i made that : copied that to my skyrim folder, and just used / actived inside MO binary, till now got all working, sexlab , dances, creatures, poses,etc.

Idk if that the right way im just using MO for like 1 day (new reinstall of skyrim after nexus F.ked my old one, if not the right way lemme know how install so.

*i still got 1 warning, idk about what, but for me still cool because its working.

*about the weird simbol besides the regular / its because windows locale like japanese compatibility , because i lke hentai games  :blush: *i feel dirty now*

post-19248-0-26924300-1388980518_thumb.jpg

About fnis i made that : copied that to my skyrim folder, and just used / actived inside MO binary, till now got all working, sexlab , dances, creatures, poses,etc.

Idk if that the right way im just using MO for like 1 day (new reinstall of skyrim after nexus F.ked my old one, if not the right way lemme know how install so.

*i still got 1 warning, idk about what, but for me still cool because its working.

*about the weird simbol besides the regular / its because windows locale like japanese compatibility , because i lke hentai games  :blush: *i feel dirty now*

What's your warning? Scroll up and look...

What's your warning? Scroll up and look...

Founded its the arms fix, at least no warnings anymore.

ERROR(53): Could not find file 'S:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim\data\meshes\actors\bear\behaviors\bearbehavior.hkx'."

Next run:

I had the same issue with using MO. My problem is I like the Profiles feature and anytime I change from one to another it messes things up. It would be really nice if the overwrite folder also matched or kept with the Profiles as well. Individuals like me and Rabble wouldn't get so confused with the process potentially moving something that really shouldn't be moved..

Did you ever fix it? Because I'm one wave-reinstall away from switching back to NMM.

I mean, sure, this preserves the Skyrim directory and gives you some handy features (my niece and nephew, I imagine, can play it without having to run into my mods :P Just a thought. Haven't tried.)

Nope. Something strange happens when I changed profiles and I don't know what I did to cause it since there are others not having the same problem.

Install FNIS and the FNIS Creature Pack ALWAYS to your actual skyrim data directory.

That fixed the problem for me every time.

And of course now it seems many dialogues are stuck. I can't seem to progress some dialogues no matter how many times or when I press Enter. This also includes horse carriags.

Does Mod Organizer have a way of exporting my load order so I can get tech support?

And perhaps you guys have some tips if you've come across a similar issue?

And of course now it seems many dialogues are stuck. I can't seem to progress some dialogues no matter how many times or when I press Enter. This also includes horse carriags.

Does Mod Organizer have a way of exporting my load order so I can get tech support?

And perhaps you guys have some tips if you've come across a similar issue?

C:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\ModOrganizer\profiles\your profile name here\

post-111270-0-53920100-1388989587_thumb.jpg

That's where my LO is, for my current profile. Find your profile, and look for loadorder.txt

I just gotta chime in again and say I can't wait till the next version! No idea when it will come out, but it's gonna be kick-ass! Also, no true inside scoop on what changes will be made yet. :(

The second I know, I'll post the crap out of it here.

MO is peace     MO is happiness     MO is love

I just want to say, I have used this for years. To bad I can't see the first product version of it when I decided to try it out.

Only the date I added it to the hdd is visible.

Anyway, this mod organizer is the best! :heart:

Added: 24/11/2011 - 10:30AM ;) 

Next run:

Install FNIS and the FNIS Creature Pack ALWAYS to your actual skyrim data directory.

That fixed the problem for me every time.

The older version worked just fine without doing that and installing it using MO. The newer version seems to have a problem though. The previous version (two version back) i used the manual install and it worked.

It really don't bother me to manually install the mods. Really it don't I have some tricks up my sleeve that helps with that process and a few minutes I am up and running. (saves however are another problem now).

I just gotta chime in again and say I can't wait till the next version! No idea when it will come out, but it's gonna be kick-ass! Also, no true inside scoop on what changes will be made yet. :(

The second I know, I'll post the crap out of it here.

MO is peace     MO is happiness     MO is love

_

l l

l l

l l

l l

V

Any hints of possible upgrades or future changes.. stuff that is in the final testing phase?