can someone guide on that? got that msg inside skyrim.ini : 

[GeneralWarnings]

SGeneralMasterMismatchWarning=One or more plugins could not find the correct versions of the master files they depend on. Errors may occur during load or game play. Check the "Warnings.txt" file for more information.

its a regular thing with MO? or theres a wy to find the warnings.txt? tried and dnt find that

Edited: looks like got fixed, i was down from 58-60 fps to 22, removed a "bug fix" from nexus and goes all cool again, still the same msg at skyrim.ini, but now got my fps back, so if can be correct (the skyrim.ini at my docs and the one at profiles of MO have same msg) im glad.

I have it too, and I have no warnings.txt anywhere on my comp. It's a general warning, and I don't think it will affect anything. You could always erase that line, and see if it comes back. If you actually do make the mistake of loading your game with a missing esm/esp/whatever, check it and see if it shows back up on it's own. Or not. If I have it, then it isn't a problem. My mods are set up right, so it would have no reason to give me a warning.

You said to install FNIS's "tools" folder manually. I did so. I guess I run the FNIS update tool through that.

Here's the thing. I'm guessing (correct me if I'm wrong), I install the rest through MO, foregoing the tools folder in those installs.

Here's the question, when installing FNIS's "Creatures" addon, I'm getting the "Mod Exists" window. Do I "Merge", "Replace", or "Rename"? Or am I supposed to install these folders manually?

You said to install FNIS's "tools" folder manually. I did so. I guess I run the FNIS update tool through that.

Here's the thing. I'm guessing (correct me if I'm wrong), I install the rest through MO, foregoing the tools folder in those installs.

Here's the question, when installing FNIS's "Creatures" addon, I'm getting the "Mod Exists" window. Do I "Merge", "Replace", or "Rename"? Or am I supposed to install these folders manually?

It's telling you already have it installed? Okay, here's my question: Do you already have it installed?? :P When you run FNIS, do you see the 'de-install' creatures' box lit up like normal, or is it grayed-out? post-111270-0-95768000-1388902667_thumb.jpg

I suppose you might as well just 'replace' it.

A quote from page 11:

======================================================================================================

After screwing around with FNIS and MO, I realized something. I've suggested that people install FNIS manually, but it appears that's not necessary.

When you 'extract' the 'FNIS Always Necessary' files, you don't have to put everything in you data directory. The only thing you need is the 'tools' folder. Copy that from the FNIS 'Always Necessary' files, and paste it into your Skyrim\data folder. The just use MO for the rest. You don't need to install the 'Spells' mod manually. You don't even have to install the Creatures Pack manually. Just Get the 'tools' folder into Skyrim\data, and install everything else into MO like normal.

This makes it really quick and easy to uninstall FNIS, for new versions/updates.

goldhalo_zpsc74661b5.png

MO...

:angel:

anim-181_zps21439b23.gifThe Mod Messiahanim-181_zps21439b23.gif

Mod Messiah-
A mod messiah is a saviour or liberator of a group of mods, most commonly in the Mod Organizer religion.

======================================================================================================

It won't hurt to install the whole FNIS mod, even after putting tools in your data folder. Install FNIS, Creatures, and Spells as normal mods. I put my tools folder in data, and zipped FNIS back up without the tools folder, and installed using MO.

There are 3 ways you can get FNIS to run in MO. This is how I do it.

Ah well, went ahead and installed everything while waiting for a reply  :P (Messin' with ya).

Quesiton, though.. is it just me or is my framerate slower running this through MO?

just you. :D

(jk)

MO had no effect on my framerate, and I haven't heard anyone else say it affected there's either.

Edit: going to bed now, so if you don't get a quick reply from me, that's why. -_-

Got an issue. Seems it has issues with Creatures.

"Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading SexLabCreature ...
ERROR(53): Could not find file 'S:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim\data\meshes\actors\bear\behaviors\bearbehavior.hkx'."

Next run:
ERROR(2012): Could not generate: bearcharacter.hkx"

ERROR(53): Could not find file 'S:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim\data\meshes\actors\bear\behaviors\bearbehavior.hkx'."

Next run:

SteamLibrary? Not just Steam?

FNIS appears to be looking in your skyrim data folder, when it should be looking in Mod Organizer. Did you install Creatures manually, or through MO?

Mine: C:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\ModOrganizer\mods\FNIS Creature Pack 4_1-11811-4-1\Meshes\actors\bear\behaviors\bearbehavior_TEMPLATE.txt\

FNIS generated output:

FNIS Behavior V4.1.1   1/5/2014 2:41:25 PM
Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - c:\games\steam\steamapps\common\skyrim (Steam)
Generator: C:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users
Skeleton female: XPMS (242 bones)   male: XPMS (242 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations" 
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 

Reading BBLSmusic ...
Reading EstrusChaurus ...
Reading FNIS ...
Reading FNISBase ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion ...
Reading FNISSpells ...
Reading P1FlyingRing ...
Reading PrivateNeeds ...
Reading SexAddicts ...
Reading SexLab ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack ...
Reading sanguinesDebauchery ...
Reading zzEstrus ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
 17 GENDER modifications for Animations\male\
 17 GENDER modifications for Animations\female\
Converting Behavior Files (.xml to .hkx) ...

Create Creature Behaviors ...

2047 animations for 14 mods successfully included (characters)
 242 animations for 1 mods and 16 creatures successfully included.

Installed everything manually.

I think what happened is I accidentally dragged and dropped files from FNIS from the "Overwrite" to another mod, Sexlab Solutions.

Uninstalling and reinstalling the mod doesn't fix it.

Also, I have my Skyrim on a non-OS partition. It's a legal copy, Steam supports installing on a non-OS partition.

Installed everything manually.

I think what happened is I accidentally dragged and dropped files from FNIS from the "Overwrite" to another mod, Sexlab Solutions.

Uninstalling and reinstalling the mod doesn't fix it.

Also, I have my Skyrim on a non-OS partition. It's a legal copy, Steam supports installing on a non-OS partition.

Still, even a NPOS should have a Steam folder. Why did you drag stuff to another mod? Which mod did you reinstall, Creatures or SL Solutions? If you dragged files to Solutions, drag them back. :P

You say you installed everything manually? No need for MO support then, right?? My support is for those who have problems installing/running mods in MO, not just...mods in general...

I'm sorry. I didn't mean manually that way. I installed it through MO. Sorry for the confusion. I meant that I installed everything in FNIS through MO.

I overwrote because MO told me I needed to take things out of my "Overwrite" thing.

I've even tried the nuclear option, going into the folders that FNIS writes into the Overwrite and reinstalled ALL the mods that have things in that and no dice.

Guess nuclear isn't good enough. Have to go with a goddamn reality bomb and reinstall ALL my mods.  <_<

detonate-the-reality-bomb.jpg

It's not a directory issue, I don't think. The full log:

>>Warning: Generator not run from a legal (Steam) Skyrim installation directory.<<

FNIS Behavior V4.1.1 1/5/2014 3:11:52 PM

Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 -

Generator: S:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim\data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users

Skeleton female: XPMS (242 bones) male: Default (99 bones)

Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations"

Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"

Reading EstrusChaurus ...

Reading FNIS ...

Reading FNISBase ...

Reading FNISCreatureVersion ...

Reading FNISSpells ...

Reading SexLab ...

Reading SexLabDefeat ...

Reading ZaZAnimationPack ...( 6 furniture, 0 offset,<3> alternate animations)

Reading sanguinesDebauchery ...

Reading zzEstrus ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...

Generating mt_behavior xml ...

No GENDER directory Animations\male\

17 GENDER modifications for Animations\female\

Converting Behavior Files (.xml to .hkx) ...

Create Creature Behaviors ...

ERROR(53): Could not find file 'S:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim\data\meshes\actors\chaurus\behaviors\chaurusbehavior.hkx'.

As you can see, the other installed just fine.

I get the "De-install Creatures" so I'm fairly sure that installed fine.

Having files inside overwrite is not a problem, and you dont need to move anything outside overwritte. It is normal having certain stuff in there, that is subject to change (bashed patchs, fnis behaviours, some meshes generated in bodyslide, etc.). You only need to have stuff outside Overwite folder if you're using diferent mod profiles and you want to use diferent stuff for each profile (example diferent animation packs, or diferent bashed patch of different mods you may be using in your diferent profiles, and all that kinda stuff that usually falls in Overwrite). If you only use one profile, you don't need to care at all about overwrite.

Next run:

I had the same issue with using MO. My problem is I like the Profiles feature and anytime I change from one to another it messes things up. It would be really nice if the overwrite folder also matched or kept with the Profiles as well. Individuals like me and Rabble wouldn't get so confused with the process potentially moving something that really shouldn't be moved..

Wanna know a secret? I never drag stuff around, mess with the overwrite folder, install things manually (except SKSE and the tools folder of FNIS), or make any changes at all. I have always used multiple profiles, and used different versions of mods and patches etc etc, and it all works fine each time. I change nothing. All gravy. B)

Next run:

I had the same issue with using MO. My problem is I like the Profiles feature and anytime I change from one to another it messes things up. It would be really nice if the overwrite folder also matched or kept with the Profiles as well. Individuals like me and Rabble wouldn't get so confused with the process potentially moving something that really shouldn't be moved..

Did you ever fix it? Because I'm one wave-reinstall away from switching back to NMM.

I mean, sure, this preserves the Skyrim directory and gives you some handy features (my niece and nephew, I imagine, can play it without having to run into my mods :P Just a thought. Haven't tried.)

But the added confusion I'm just not sure is worth it.

Next run:

Did you ever fix it? Because I'm one wave-reinstall away from switching back to NMM.

Look for "data\meshes\actors\bear\behaviors\bearbehavior.hkx" in your virtual data folder (data tab on the right pane), and tell what you find

That's not a "normal" way of posting it...if that's what you mean. :P

Looks like mine??

Creatures: SteamApps\common\Skyrim\ModOrganizer\mods\FNIS Creature Pack 4_1-11811-4-1\Meshes\actors\bear\behaviors\bearbehavior_TEMPLATE.txt\

FNIS 4.1.1: SteamApps\common\Skyrim\ModOrganizer\mods\FNIS_4.1.1\Meshes\actors\character\behaviors

Helpful pics: 

post-111270-0-83355300-1388961674_thumb.jpg

post-111270-0-36121700-1388962075_thumb.jpg

post-111270-0-26497700-1388962068_thumb.jpg

???