Is anyone else having explosion issues? When the succubus initiate a sex kill non stop explosions just go off and i'm constantly knocked down along with anything in the area. The sex never really occurs because of the constant explosion going off... I'm guessing its the succubus explosion addon thats causing the explosion? 

It appears to be some kind of circular green spell shooting out over and over and over. 

9 minutes ago, MrEddy6969 said:

Is anyone else having explosion issues? When the succubus initiate a sex kill non stop explosions just go off and i'm constantly knocked down along with anything in the area. The sex never really occurs because of the constant explosion going off... I'm guessing its the succubus explosion addon thats causing the explosion? 

It appears to be some kind of circular green spell shooting out over and over and over. 

Switch to succubus initiation ritual version 6 and that will not happen.  It is a feature of version 7.2.

Hey hey y'all! I really dig this mod. Tons of just cheesy horror fun. I do have a question however and if it has already been asked, I do apologize.  Is there any kind of way to reduce the number of cultists everywhere? I want to use all the other stuff, it's just that they are ridiculously everywhere. Like I can't go a few minutes without running into a bunch. Thanks in advance.

26 minutes ago, Doomsmythe said:

Hey hey y'all! I really dig this mod. Tons of just cheesy horror fun. I do have a question however and if it has already been asked, I do apologize.  Is there any kind of way to reduce the number of cultists everywhere? I want to use all the other stuff, it's just that they are ridiculously everywhere. Like I can't go a few minutes without running into a bunch. Thanks in advance.

Unfortunately not.  They have had their strength reduced in the latest addons.  I think you will find as you get deeper into the game they are not as prolific.  I put them most heavily in the starting area, riverwood, bleak falls, and dimhollow.  Just so they would make their presence known.   Also they are not essential so their numbers will dwindle.

I'm glad you are enjoying it! ... cheesy b-horror was indeed the goal ?

Edited by sd2336

It really is damn cool. I just discovered it but when I first looked at the requirements I just said DAMN LoL. The art that you also use in your main post are also great at invoking that feel. Lots of stuff that looks like Misfits album covers. I just got finished killing the first dragon (with the army of cultists so it was a one shot.) So now I can explore it more. Meh, I'll just kill them as I go along. Thanks for the work on this. Highly creative.

2 hours ago, sd2336 said:

Unfortunately not.  They have had their strength reduced in the latest addons.  I think you will find as you get deeper into the game they are not as prolific.  I put them most heavily in the starting area, riverwood, bleak falls, and dimhollow.  Just so they would make their presence known.   Also they are not essential so their numbers will dwindle.

I'm glad you are enjoying it! ... cheesy b-horror was indeed the goal ?

Add-ons 4 and 5 add are the ones that add more cultists? And both are required for the director's cut? I ran through the main quests and DG/DB with Daejangguem. The cultists along with Serana and all her/PCs summons carry the fights completely. Maybe I am missing something, but didn't see how cultists add to the story or prop Serana up. I am on the fence next campaign whether to use just core mod without all the addons and director cut. Then I have the FOMO of all the new stuff you are adding that requires those addons.

3 hours ago, Sulphur.999 said:

She ganks Harkon so hard and so fast you can't complete the quest. He explodes without going back to the stage and the remains remain empty. 3 tries now. Any advice? I can't hardly leave her outside like with the moth priest.

(Lots of infighting with any other followers too.)

Assuming you are using SDA as well, under her 'Hey Serana' menu you can ask her to stop using some spells and use some others.  Chain lightning is the preferred option; much less powerful.  If you don't have SDA, it's worth getting.

And yeah, the follower in-fighting can be a pain.  I use NFF's 'calm followers' and 'followers retreat' hotkeys.  They work on Serana as well regardless of whether she's been taken up in NFF.  Plus kill any summons she has out.  Worst comes to worst, fast travel.

Edited by zigster999
1 hour ago, zigster999 said:

Assuming you are using SDA as well, under her 'Hey Serana' menu you can ask her to stop using some spells and use some others.  Chain lightning is the preferred option; much less powerful.  If you don't have SDA, it's worth getting.

And yeah, the follower in-fighting can be a pain.  I use NFF's 'calm followers' and 'followers retreat' hotkeys.  They work on Serana as well regardless of whether she's been taken up in NFF.  Plus kill any summons she has out.  Worst comes to worst, fast travel.

I use NFF and I knew that. Damned if I know why I wasn't using it. Ugh. Thx

I use SDA, sort of. It's an older version tho that doesn't have issues with BBLS and other sexlab oriented stuff. Causes the kiss scene on the volkihar balcony not to fire, for example. Probably more but I never got by that. In any case, my point is the version I use doesn't have those options. I'm just not prepared to give up BBLS. Yet. Heh

[shrug]

19 minutes ago, Sulphur.999 said:

I use NFF and I knew that. Damned if I know why I wasn't using it. Ugh. Thx

I use SDA, sort of. It's an older version tho that doesn't have issues with BBLS and other sexlab oriented stuff. Causes the kiss scene on the volkihar balcony not to fire, for example. Probably more but I never got by that. In any case, my point is the version I use doesn't have those options. I'm just not prepared to give up BBLS. Yet. Heh

[shrug]

FWIW I'm running the latest SDA as well as Kinky BBLS and I'm not having any problems.  When I was running Mia's lair as well, then yeah that gave me a few ctds so it got the chop.  Might be worth a try.

Well - Serana doesn't have to be a professional SM studio dominatrix...

..to be perceived as the dominant part
Just the carnage she wreaks on the battlefield - gives the player aka Dovakin a clear indication of what his role is and what hers is.

not always saying it so openly - especially in the romantic part of the relationship makes this personality split much more concise...

.. yes - she can do "sweet Weifu" - but also "bloody horror bitch"
that's exactly how the "bad" girls behave in the horror B movies

?

19 hours ago, Sulphur.999 said:

She ganks Harkon so hard and so fast you can't complete the quest. He explodes without going back to the stage and the remains remain empty. 3 tries now. Any advice? I can't hardly leave her outside like with the moth priest.

(Lots of infighting with any other followers too.)

I always ensure that I get the first shot.  tgm and be his shield if you have to.. but typically I just make sure I beat her to the punch.

19 hours ago, ck2modfan said:

Add-ons 4 and 5 add are the ones that add more cultists? And both are required for the director's cut? I ran through the main quests and DG/DB with Daejangguem. The cultists along with Serana and all her/PCs summons carry the fights completely. Maybe I am missing something, but didn't see how cultists add to the story or prop Serana up. I am on the fence next campaign whether to use just core mod without all the addons and director cut. Then I have the FOMO of all the new stuff you are adding that requires those addons.

There is a brief reason in the beginning journal, but justification for nudity and lots of it was never a strong suit in trashy horror.  The mod is unbalanced and the girls are quite strong, just like all good horror movie villains.  You can weaken serana by teaching her vanilla spells to water down her selections.  

you could probably make a patch in xedit if you so desired, to remove the cultists.

Could you help with a weird sexlab filtering issue with the succubus:  I called up the 7 worrier succubus to lay waist to redwater den...so after my pc wants to sex them all...?

When using this command:

Spoiler

1492194297_Screenshot(176).png.aab1305000a59672c1837fd07126ff94.png

I only get this one animation avail:

Spoiler

1982842093_Screenshot(177).png.deacbec4b0f9dab31662d95f8c5a5e02.png

I've never seen this with sexlab, until trying this 'fuck me, you succubus' command.  Sorry, trying to get things working right.  Thanks for any help with the issue. 

Gotta say man this mod setup is crazy and I'm loving it. I am really really impressed with the Kangmina mods as well. I had never seen those before and they are really good. The animations are so good. I'm still having issues with getting dirt/blood/cum textures to work properly. Even with the mod dirt & blood along with addons I can't get anything to stay on my character or really npcs either, everything just vanishes every few seconds. Starting a fresh build and playthru to try and figure out why this is happening. But its essentially I think messing up the bloody aspect of this setup. As i'm really not seeing much on that front. I was expecting a blood soaked nightmare and really i get almost nothing even with all 6 addons loaded and maximum carnage as well. 

If anyone knows of any specific mods that might interfere with blood/cum texture applications I'm all ears. I had heard Fill her up Baka messes that up so i've removed it for this load order. My new load order in MO2 is attached if anyone wants to eye it. 

If I had any complaints/suggestions about this at all its simply the lack of bhunp support. So many mods required are non bhunp stuff and all my bodies/outfits are already setup to use bhunp. Or at least the fact that the mod has requirements for specific mods and I "have" to load them to get things to work. Even though some of those mods have bring your own body options, I can't seem to use them. 

But ultimately I am loving this so far and I'm gonna continue working it into a top tier load order for me. :) Thanks!!!!

Load Order Scream Queen.txt

Edited by MrEddy6969
Need to actually attach what i'm saying ill attach *facepalm*

Hi Can anyone point me to the right mod as I'm missing DemonsFollowers2.esp that needed as a master   (I've been looking but not had any joy yet)

once activating all the mod I have a Demons_Followers.esp but not the one above that is reporting a missing master

forget that found it missed one of the required files lol

Edited by nickson71