On 1/14/2023 at 7:52 PM, eomer11 said:

Very interesting concept and it seems like great execution too. The one thing that's holding me back is the kangmina requirement to be honest. I want to keep using the seranaholic appearance and i don't care about the features from kangmina mod. would it work without replacing the appearance? I'm not so sure that it would. 

But i really like the direction you went. 

If you open up Serana holic and Kanmina mod together in x ed, you can create a patch mod that will load Seranaholics appearance without changing anything else.  In x edit, You could also try dragging over seranaholics data to overwrite Kangmina seranas data,, so it becomes "langmina serana execpt with Seranaholics appearance."

Vor 1 Stunde sagte venomr:

Wenn Sie Serana Holic und Kanmina Mod zusammen in xed öffnen, können Sie einen Patch-Mod erstellen, der das Aussehen von Seranaholics lädt, ohne etwas anderes zu ändern. In x edit können Sie auch versuchen, Seranaholics-Daten zu ziehen, um Kangmina Seranas-Daten zu überschreiben, sodass daraus „Langmina Serana Execpt with Seranaholics Aussehen“ wird.

Personally, I wouldn't change this slightly Asian look - it reminds me of the people who live on the continent with the many animal breeds

all that's missing is a convincing legend as to why Serana looks like her.

If her mother "Valerica" had a similar Asian touch - this could be traced back to a dynastic marriage between two very distant clans

?

---

found like this - the people are called "Ashen" and have an architecture that is very reminiscent of Japanese.
Armor and weapons are in fact "copies" of the samurai warriors.

The mod authors have very different interpretations of the appearance - but ultimately a Far Eastern race model makes more sense than a European one.

If I take the universe of "Blood and Pleasure" as a lore interpretation - then there are several vampire kingdoms - one of which is on the continent - where the "Ashen" live.
and you are related to each other.

Well - who converts Serana's mother to "Asian" for me now?
*kindly ask*

:classic_wub:

Edited by Miauzi
37 minutes ago, venomr said:

If you open up Serana holic and Kanmina mod together in x ed, you can create a patch mod that will load Seranaholics appearance without changing anything else.  In x edit, You could also try dragging over seranaholics data to overwrite Kangmina seranas data,, so it becomes "langmina serana execpt with Seranaholics appearance."

If anyone does this, I will happily post the file for all.  I would recommend making sure you patch the appearance in the kangmina replacer and not the kangmina mod itself.  Thanks venomr ?

Working on addon 6.. the directors cut.  A giant succubus, gore hounds, gore-goyles and an adorable gore hound puppy companion named screams.  Screams is adorable but all his attacks also cause gore.  Cute little fella though.

Also some new npcs, spells, and fun. 

Any suggestions?

image.jpeg.e4b27e6b51e552fe998e0edafa5bd882.jpegimage.jpeg.7cae725bb1d4ac10ea51b9d68544f423.jpegimage.jpeg.b94e92eeffd0d24c53fabe1b109db312.jpegimage.jpeg.cbad6decdee3bb1174f2e487767fe575.jpeg

Vor 1 Minute sagte sd2336:

Arbeiten an Addon 6.. the directors cut. Ein riesiger Succubus, Gore Hounds, Gore-Goyles und ein entzückender Gore Hound-Welpengefährte namens Screams. Screams ist bezaubernd, aber all seine Angriffe verursachen auch Blut. Aber süßer kleiner Kerl.

Auch einige neue NPCs, Zaubersprüche und Spaß.

Irgendwelche Vorschläge?

image.jpeg.e4b27e6b51e552fe998e0edafa5bd882.jpegimage.jpeg.7cae725bb1d4ac10ea51b9d68544f423.jpegimage.jpeg.b94e92eeffd0d24c53fabe1b109db312.jpegimage.jpeg.cbad6decdee3bb1174f2e487767fe575.jpeg

Suggestions?

Well - maybe to make Serana's basic outfit more variable

I would like to dress her in this one:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/68522

Spoiler

68522-1654174595-1405443122.png

68522-1654039917-1020751841.jpeg

1 hour ago, Miauzi said:

Suggestions?

Well - maybe to make Serana's basic outfit more variable

I would like to dress her in this one:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/68522

Reveal hidden contents

68522-1654174595-1405443122.png

68522-1654039917-1020751841.jpeg

You can actually dress her up in any outfit you like.  The hellraiser armor is only in her inventory.  Typically I use SDA and put the hellraiser armor for her adventure outfit and others for home and city.  Her bodyslide is included with the replacer and is labeled kangminabody, so you can use any outfit.  Due to skyrims rules, you cannot trade with her or change her outfit, until completing the first quest from the dawguard or the vampires, after rescuing her. This mod also puts lots of outfits for her in the chest in riverwood.  Pajaminals are fun easter eggs from the kangmina mod.

image.jpeg.8c490ec7fddae3092bdc005fc025b131.jpeg

Edited by sd2336
12 minutes ago, sd2336 said:

Du kannst sie tatsächlich in jedes Outfit kleiden, das dir gefällt. Die Hellraiser-Rüstung befindet sich nur in ihrem Inventar. Normalerweise benutze ich SDA und trage die Hellraiser-Rüstung für ihr Abenteueroutfit und andere für Zuhause und die Stadt. Ihr Bodyslide ist im Ersetzer enthalten und mit kangminabody gekennzeichnet, sodass Sie jedes Outfit verwenden können. Dieser Mod legt auch viele Outfits für sie in die Truhe in Flusswald. Pyjamas sind Ostereier. image.jpeg.8c490ec7fddae3092bdc005fc025b131.jpeg

Then the part runs as "usual" - I always gave her individual armor.

---

for my general understanding:
Serana is sort of a hybrid of vampires and succubus - because if I read the "jammer text" of the dragon-born correctly - then she deprived the bandit of his entire life during sex - i.e. "deadly deprivation" to maximum.

Higher vampires - like the "Daughters of Coldharbour" have a second form -> the "Vampire Lord" - for women it should be called "Vampire Lady" *ggg*

But because he's so ugly - the base game didn't show the Weifu's bestial side.

A mod author gave this Vampire Lord form a total overhaul a few months ago - so that female player characters now also have an acceptable optical form.

There are mods - where Serana can transform into her "beast form" in battle...

...is something like this planned for this mod?

---

oki - it's probably pure wishful thinking on my part:
Since Serana (in my lore) (via her mother's blood) descends from the people of the "Ashen" - she doesn't have a "beast" as a 2nd form like Harkon - but transforms into a -> "Succubus"

That also explains all her succubus magic - summoning entire battalions of them to assist her.

As a player, I can create something like this for my player char with the "Children of Lilith" mod - see my example posted a few days ago

---
next thought:
It's not intended that Serana can turn you into a succubus - right?

So if I plan something like that, I have to do it myself by "roll-play" - i.e. carry out this initiation in my thoughts
(and activate the succubus prepared in the "races menu")

She can only transform you into a vampire(-Lord) - if you follow the path of "Dawnguard" - otherwise you are already a vampire
There is a small mod that will send you a message from Harkon (as a letter in the inventory) - if you are already a vampire BEFORE the quest line - so that you can go straight into the cave to Serana and she can also see you as a vampire recognizes

Does this part conflict with any of the side mods (like "Kangmina" quest)??

39 minutes ago, Miauzi said:

Then the part runs as "usual" - I always gave her individual armor.

---

for my general understanding:
Serana is sort of a hybrid of vampires and succubus - because if I read the "jammer text" of the dragon-born correctly - then she deprived the bandit of his entire life during sex - i.e. "deadly deprivation" to maximum.

Higher vampires - like the "Daughters of Coldharbour" have a second form -> the "Vampire Lord" - for women it should be called "Vampire Lady" *ggg*

But because he's so ugly - the base game didn't show the Weifu's bestial side.

A mod author gave this Vampire Lord form a total overhaul a few months ago - so that female player characters now also have an acceptable optical form.

There are mods - where Serana can transform into her "beast form" in battle...

...is something like this planned for this mod?

---

oki - it's probably pure wishful thinking on my part:
Since Serana (in my lore) (via her mother's blood) descends from the people of the "Ashen" - she doesn't have a "beast" as a 2nd form like Harkon - but transforms into a -> "Succubus"

That also explains all her succubus magic - summoning entire battalions of them to assist her.

As a player, I can create something like this for my player char with the "Children of Lilith" mod - see my example posted a few days ago

---
next thought:
It's not intended that Serana can turn you into a succubus - right?

So if I plan something like that, I have to do it myself by "roll-play" - i.e. carry out this initiation in my thoughts
(and activate the succubus prepared in the "races menu")

She can only transform you into a vampire(-Lord) - if you follow the path of "Dawnguard" - otherwise you are already a vampire
There is a small mod that will send you a message from Harkon (as a letter in the inventory) - if you are already a vampire BEFORE the quest line - so that you can go straight into the cave to Serana and she can also see you as a vampire recognizes

Does this part conflict with any of the side mods (like "Kangmina" quest)??

None of it conflicts.  I have not tried the transform serana into vampire lord mod.  I thought hard about incorporating it and then giving the lord death spells to.  But, I decided against it.  I wrote the flavor text of this mod to be open to interpretation and role-play.  It should not conflict mechanically with any route you want to take in game.  It primarilly introduces the idea that their was considerably more to the coldharbour ceremony than met the eye.

She will not forcibly turn you into a succubus.  She herself is, and has horns to prove it.  You can roleplay her lineage however you would like, I will say I did slip a little something in that you will notice if you observe valerica fighting.. which indicates their is more complexity to her as well.

Vor 6 Minuten sagte sd2336:

Nichts davon widerspricht. Ich habe den Transform Serana in Vampire Lord Mod nicht ausprobiert. Ich habe lange darüber nachgedacht, es einzubauen und dann dem Lord Todeszauber zu geben. Aber ich habe mich dagegen entschieden. Ich habe den Geschmackstext dieser Mod geschrieben, um offen für Interpretationen und Rollenspiele zu sein. Es sollte nicht mechanisch mit einer Route kollidieren, die Sie im Spiel einschlagen möchten. Es führt in erster Linie die Idee ein, dass die Kalthafenzeremonie wesentlich mehr war, als man auf den ersten Blick erkennen konnte.

Sie wird dich nicht gewaltsam in einen Sukkubus verwandeln. Sie selbst ist es und hat Hörner, um es zu beweisen. Sie können ihre Abstammung nach Belieben im Rollenspiel spielen, ich werde sagen, ich habe ein wenig etwas hineingesteckt, das Sie bemerken werden, wenn Sie Valerica-Kämpfe beobachten ... was darauf hindeutet, dass sie auch für sie komplexer ist.

No - probably a misunderstanding
it wasn't about a violent - that is, non-consensual - transformation into a succubus by Serana

but an option - similar to the question when entering the "soul grave".
Because if the player is NOT a vampire up to this point, Serana offers two options -> "Soul Stone" or "Vampire Transformation"

if anything this would be an addition for this mod

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/32161

Please don't get me wrong - it's less about asking you to "develop" one or the other - I just want to understand in advance what is currently "hardwired" and at what point my own "roll-play" can or must start

2 minutes ago, Miauzi said:

No - probably a misunderstanding
it wasn't about a violent - that is, non-consensual - transformation into a succubus by Serana

but an option - similar to the question when entering the "soul grave".
Because if the player is NOT a vampire up to this point, Serana offers two options -> "Soul Stone" or "Vampire Transformation"

if anything this would be an addition for this mod

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/32161

Please don't get me wrong - it's less about asking you to "develop" one or the other - I just want to understand in advance what is currently "hardwired" and at what point my own "roll-play" can or must start

Oh  I got ya.  You can choose either or.   This will work with any route you take.  You  did just inspire me to change valericas journal and give her a little something extra as well.  It will be in the upcoming directors cut... out by the end of the week.

On 1/15/2023 at 7:16 PM, sd2336 said:

It really is worth it.. the animations are awesome.  And she has custom animations for everything.

Started new campaign. Recruited Daejanggeum and progressed quest to Gumiho (sp?). Figured it tied into Kangmina so why not. Pretty amusing! Also recruited Kimshin (sp?). Leveled up to 10 to start Dawnguard. Spoke with Kimshin at entrance of Dimhillow and exhausted all bride dialog. When found Serana, she pulled sword out and he disappeared so seems that quest completed.

Three questions:

- What does Serana do differently by completing the bride quest? You mention custom animations. Haven't seem them yet but haven't gotten her into full follower status yet either.

- Every time change cell and the bat thing goes off, Serana and Gumiho go aggressive with each other. Any way to prevent? Can wait it out but after the first time, gets annoying.

- Daejanggeum does not follow my PC. I have to repeatedly summon her to my location. I did not add her to framework (NFF). Any thoughts?

Just scratching the surface with this mod and set of mods... a very unique and very enjoyable experience. Well done!

1 hour ago, ck2modfan said:

Started new campaign. Recruited Daejanggeum and progressed quest to Gumiho (sp?). Figured it tied into Kangmina so why not. Pretty amusing! Also recruited Kimshin (sp?). Leveled up to 10 to start Dawnguard. Spoke with Kimshin at entrance of Dimhillow and exhausted all bride dialog. When found Serana, she pulled sword out and he disappeared so seems that quest completed.

Three questions:

- What does Serana do differently by completing the bride quest? You mention custom animations. Haven't seem them yet but haven't gotten her into full follower status yet either.

- Every time change cell and the bat thing goes off, Serana and Gumiho go aggressive with each other. Any way to prevent? Can wait it out but after the first time, gets annoying.

- Daejanggeum does not follow my PC. I have to repeatedly summon her to my location. I did not add her to framework (NFF). Any thoughts?

Just scratching the surface with this mod and set of mods... a very unique and very enjoyable experience. Well done!

Did she change into lingerie after she pulled out the sword?  If not you may have missed a dialogue choice right after she pulls the sword.  It says treat me like kabgmina followers okay.  You have to select that.  Kangminas mods are always very specific.

Gumiho is great!  and fun fact, your serana has some of her abilities.  Seranas bat cloak has a tendency to anger some followers.  They tend to hit eeach other and then usually stop.  I am working to make Serana friendlier... but this girl is bad to the bone.

Dae can be weird at times.. she has so many built in features.. including soul gem pregnancy.  Check the posts on her mod page about importing her.. If I remember correctly its ok.. but I could be wrong.

My next light addon will fix some infighting issues with the girls... which in some cases does add to the charm.  Also.. 5 new summon spells for some pretty wild stuff. 

Im glad you are enjoying it.. Its been a lot of fun to make.

image.jpeg.f165116abd24d784f301d55dafa2e25c.jpeg

Edited by sd2336
40 minutes ago, sd2336 said:

Did she change into lingerie after she pulled out the sword?  If not you may have missed a dialogue choice right after she pulls the sword.  It says treat me like kabgmina followers okay.  You have to select that.  Kangminas mods are always very specific.

Gumiho is great!  and fun fact, your serana has some of her abilities.  Seranas bat cloak has a tendency to anger some followers.  They tend to hit eeach other and then usually stop.  I am working to make Serana friendlier... but this girl is bad to the bone.

Dae can be weird at times.. she has so many built in features.. including soul gem pregnancy.  Check the posts on her mod page about importing her.. If I remember correctly its ok.. but I could be wrong.

My next light addon will fix some infighting issues with the girls... which in some cases does add to the charm.  Also.. 5 new summon spells for some pretty wild stuff. 

Im glad you are enjoying it.. Its been a lot of fun to make.

image.jpeg.f165116abd24d784f301d55dafa2e25c.jpeg

Oh no! I chose that dialog and when I saw lingerie I assumed it was the wrong choice and reloaded and chose the other! Good thing I have a save file right before rescuing her.

On separate topic... the cultists that are EVERYWHERE ? are taking away from Serana's kills as well as my PC's kills. I thought by removing addons 4 & 5 there would be less of them and an opportunity for my PC to be more active in defeating enemies. Not so much. Maybe lessen their offensive skills? More like vampire cattle that offer sex than killing machines. And for their sex dialog, maybe give the PC choice for what kind (o/a/v and/or sub/dom).

1 hour ago, ck2modfan said:

Oh no! I chose that dialog and when I saw lingerie I assumed it was the wrong choice and reloaded and chose the other! Good thing I have a save file right before rescuing her.

On separate topic... the cultists that are EVERYWHERE ? are taking away from Serana's kills as well as my PC's kills. I thought by removing addons 4 & 5 there would be less of them and an opportunity for my PC to be more active in defeating enemies. Not so much. Maybe lessen their offensive skills? More like vampire cattle that offer sex than killing machines. And for their sex dialog, maybe give the PC choice for what kind (o/a/v and/or sub/dom).

HaH!  great minds think alike.  I am uploading an addon that greatly reduces their leveling ability.  In addition the only dungeon I populated heavily was bleak falls and dimhollow.  Most only have 1.

The great shadowman2777 helps me with dialog.. something may be added later.

Watch for the addon its light... It has already got so much in it.. I had to upload :-)

1 hour ago, leesjig said:

That YouTube clip…that’s some crazy ass spells.  Never seen that before.  Is Serana already that powerful as soon as you free her?  That would be cool.  Or is lvl’Ing involved where she gains powers over time?

The serana you retrive from dimhollow will come out of the box at dimhollow as the most terrifying and brutal thing skyrim has seen.... the horror only increases from there.  Get all the addons and enjoy the show!

Vor 33 Minuten sagte sd2336:

Die Serana, die Sie aus Dimhollow holen, wird bei Dimhollow als das Schrecklichste und Brutalste, was Skyrim je gesehen hat, aus der Kiste kommen ... von da an nimmt der Horror nur noch zu. Holen Sie sich alle Addons und genießen Sie die Show!

Well - the scroll must have been only the pretext - to imprison them.

Lord Harkon must be very desperate or completely insane - if he wants her back.
The "girl" flattens his court, including him, in less than 3 minutes.
Dawnguard and Dragonborn are just the (brought) spectators and are allowed to applaud politely at the end.

Um - did I miss something??

?

and yes - I'm already looking forward to March - before that I can't get the complete new installation organized
*sighs*

Edited by Miauzi
15 minutes ago, Miauzi said:

Well - the scroll must have been only the pretext - to imprison them.

Lord Harkon must be very desperate or completely insane - if he wants her back.
The "girl" flattens his court, including him, in less than 3 minutes.
Dawnguard and Dragonborn are just the (brought) spectators and are allowed to applaud politely at the end.

Um - did I miss something??

?

and yes - I'm already looking forward to March - before that I can't get the complete new installation organized
*sighs*

In my own little head cannon she was put in dimhollow also because they were beginning to realize what she was becoming.  Harkon takes a gamble after 1000 years and wants the scroll.  Only when she shows up at the door, does he realize she has gotten even more powerful in her slumber, and he knows hes fucked.  But he puts on heirs to keep her from turning the whole castle into a mushy red vampire paste.  But the beauty is that you can make the story your own.

Vor 14 Minuten sagte sd2336:

In meiner eigenen kleinen Kopfkanone wurde sie ins Dunkel gesteckt, auch weil sie anfingen zu erkennen, was aus ihr wurde. Harkon riskiert nach 1000 Jahren und will die Schriftrolle. Erst als sie an der Tür auftaucht, merkt er, dass sie in ihrem Schlummer noch mächtiger geworden ist, und er weiß, dass er gefickt wird. Aber er setzt Erben ein, um sie davon abzuhalten, das ganze Schloss in eine breiige rote Vampirpaste zu verwandeln. Aber das Schöne ist, dass Sie die Geschichte zu Ihrer eigenen machen können.

Why doesn't she just do "ramba-zamba"??

Because you - the player - are there.
She likes you - that is, in her "twisted" way - she wants to see what kind of "nonsense" you do to please her.
Not that she needs your protection - but on the journey from the crypt to the castle you've often made a rather ... um ... amazed face.

So our vampire bitch decides to let you on a long leash for a bit...
..this stupid, stupid search for the "miracle arch" - hahaha - what fun for her

?

Ummm... Serana might like you but that won't stop her from killing you if you get between her and a bad guy she wants dead.  It might be accidental, but she does have a short temper.

In my playthroughs with her, she has successfully killed two essential npcs; follower Daegon and Jarl Balgruuf. 

1 hour ago, zigster999 said:

Ummm... Serana might like you but that won't stop her from killing you if you get between her and a bad guy she wants dead.  It might be accidental, but she does have a short temper.

In my playthroughs with her, she has successfully killed two essential npcs; follower Daegon and Jarl Balgruuf. 

That's our favorite toxic waifu for ya ?

image.jpeg.191e44c292fb7b85fc2297e1f3badf3b.jpeg

6 hours ago, zigster999 said:

Three now.  Jarre-Rah in Solitude is the latest.

On 1/16/2023 at 3:48 PM, Miauzi said:

So apply this mod exclusively to the player

would definitely turn the idea of the superhero "Dragonborn" upside down

already the "Bimbo" idea of "SL-Hormone" where you are reduced to an alsolute "chick" - who can't even hold a sword...
..of course the companion (Serana) has to step in as an "anti-heroine" to protect her human sex toy

?

Oh man, this is such a great idea. And combine it with Submissive Lola - Resubmission.

I wonder how well all those mods would play together: SDA, Queen of Screams, Bimbo and sLola. I may consider putting something like that up for my next playthrough...

EDIT: oh yeah, and Sexlab Survival on top of everything. I can't play without it these days. I'm wondering if that's a not a bit too much...

Edited by belegost