Thanks Gore-Goyle.. hate those guys.  Now Im going into the sleeping giant inn.. with Serana, about a 20 percent chance she will dismember everyone in the place.  Half the fun of this mod is her terrifying unpredictability.  image.jpeg.2982c45eee55a7ce2599b06ee8260f1e.jpeg

Serana didn't kill anyone.. and even Screams and Scratch were well behaved.  They all must be up to something, Serana probably poisoned my drink.image.jpeg.5e3b0320da0320dc4f5092b37d5c0ad3.jpeg

Edited by sd2336
38 minutes ago, sd2336 said:

Good call, check to see your namira's goat is installed, it is full of parts... and fluids.

Yea namira's goat is installed just fine. Get lots of body parts when the explosion works and doesn't CTD. Followers are much more likely to succeed than I am. If I use sex weapons it nearly always CTD but not the followers. 

I can't use initiation ritual 7.3 as it introduces that weird green pulse thing. Anytime sex is happening a green pulse is blasting out constantly and nothing can move. I just get frozen  and knocked over constantly. Then my followers wind up floating in mid air and stuck there in weird places as well. Weird. 

9 minutes ago, MrEddy6969 said:

Yea namira's goat is installed just fine. Get lots of body parts when the explosion works and doesn't CTD. Followers are much more likely to succeed than I am. If I use sex weapons it nearly always CTD but not the followers. 

I can't use initiation ritual 7.3 as it introduces that weird green pulse thing. Anytime sex is happening a green pulse is blasting out constantly and nothing can move. I just get frozen  and knocked over constantly. Then my followers wind up floating in mid air and stuck there in weird places as well. Weird. 

Are you using the sex weapons that say for the savior in the name, or are designated for the player in the description?  Use those instead and it may help.  I honestly use both.

1 minute ago, sd2336 said:

Are you using the sex weapons that say for the savior in the name, or are designated for the player in the description?  Use those instead and it may help.  I honestly use both.

Yes always use the player specific ones. I know that the mod has weapons for NPC"s to use and PC"s to use and they aren't the same. So I don't use NPC weapons. It's just so random seeming though. I can go through the same save against the same enemy and one time through CTD the next it works fine. Cannot zoom into what is the difference at least not yet. 

8 minutes ago, MrEddy6969 said:

Yes always use the player specific ones. I know that the mod has weapons for NPC"s to use and PC"s to use and they aren't the same. So I don't use NPC weapons. It's just so random seeming though. I can go through the same save against the same enemy and one time through CTD the next it works fine. Cannot zoom into what is the difference at least not yet. 

Until you get it solved.. Gore Weapons ?  I'll let you know if I hear anything from other users that might relate.  Just curious, do you have that issue with the creatures?  If you use directors cut.

Edited by sd2336
3 minutes ago, sd2336 said:

Until you get it solved.. Gore Weapons ?  I'll let you know if I hear anything from other users that might relate.  Just curious, do you have that issue with the creatures?  If you use directors cut.

I don't do creature sex and I use nemesis not FNIS. 

16 minutes ago, MrEddy6969 said:

I don't do creature sex and I use nemesis not FNIS. 

Got ya, I'll keep you posted if I hear anything.  Have fun in Tamriel.  Also if you dont tik creatures in sexlab the creatures are also fully gore enabled.. which is lots of fun.  They will work regardless.

I've had a few hours of testing with this mod now.

I have deliberately not spoken to the young man at the gates of the river forest - because first I want to understand some of the mechanics and equipment.

Since I'm also testing a mod that expands the Academy of Magicians - I decided to combine both.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/2219?tab=description

I got the Serana Hellraiser outfit from the box by the city wall...
...ho ho ho - but that has insane armor values - but nothing in terms of resistances like fire, frost and lightning

Of course, the first fire attack by an enemy mage turned me to ashes - so it means completely changing the way you play.

I only summoned the 3 cute pet succubi to the accompanying staff - it's really cute how they "crawl" over the floor when I'm in sneak mode.

Since the corridors in the cave system are quite narrow...
..I was only 3 companions quite well advised.

The bat effect twice carried me very far away in the dungeon vault - I have now not been able to find out which piece of clothing it is "attached" to...

..but the second time I tested a "sex-inducing" weapon on a Storm Elemental - it was a long way back
(Creature sex is on for me - I'm just a "black" bitch on the way to becoming a "chick" -)

Killing by sex was actually only used for the two elementals (due to the lack of human opponents) - once through my last pet and once through me.

axo - quarrel between companion...
..is always the result of area spells that also hit an adjacent ally.
This also happens to non-summoned ones.

Between Solitude and Dawnstar there is a tomb with a Dragon Priest (wearing one of the masks).
In the grave you accompany a female NPC - a kind of battle magician. She likes to throw fireballs in the narrow passages - which then leads to my companion attacking her.

The game mechanics of Skyrim definitely does not tolerate "friendly fire"!!

Elementals also shed plenty of human body parts when they end their existence - very weird!

But what I still don't understand:
In the chest was also a kind of "cooking magic" - there is something about body parts in the inventory, otherwise it doesn't work.
So nothing works with the collected "brushes" etc....
.. please, where is it stuck - or how is it supposed to work

:classic_wub:

Edited by Miauzi
55 minutes ago, Miauzi said:

I've had a few hours of testing with this mod now.

I have deliberately not spoken to the young man at the gates of the river forest - because first I want to understand some of the mechanics and equipment.

Since I'm also testing a mod that expands the Academy of Magicians - I decided to combine both.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/2219?tab=description

I got the Serana Hellraiser outfit from the box by the city wall...
...ho ho ho - but that has insane armor values - but nothing in terms of resistances like fire, frost and lightning

Of course, the first fire attack by an enemy mage turned me to ashes - so it means completely changing the way you play.

I only summoned the 3 cute pet succubi to the accompanying staff - it's really cute how they "crawl" over the floor when I'm in sneak mode.

Since the corridors in the cave system are quite narrow...
..I was only 3 companions quite well advised.

The bat effect twice carried me very far away in the dungeon vault - I have now not been able to find out which piece of clothing it is "attached" to...

..but the second time I tested a "sex-inducing" weapon on a Storm Elemental - it was a long way back
(Creature sex is on for me - I'm just a "black" bitch on the way to becoming a "chick" -)

Killing by sex was actually only used for the two elementals (due to the lack of human opponents) - once through my last pet and once through me.

axo - quarrel between companion...
..is always the result of area spells that also hit an adjacent ally.
This also happens to non-summoned ones.

Between Solitude and Dawnstar there is a tomb with a Dragon Priest (wearing one of the masks).
In the grave you accompany a female NPC - a kind of battle magician. She likes to throw fireballs in the narrow passages - which then leads to my companion attacking her.

The game mechanics of Skyrim definitely does not tolerate "friendly fire"!!

Elementals also shed plenty of human body parts when they end their existence - very weird!

But what I still don't understand:
In the chest was also a kind of "cooking magic" - there is something about body parts in the inventory, otherwise it doesn't work.
So nothing works with the collected "brushes" etc....
.. please, where is it stuck - or how is it supposed to work

:classic_wub:

First this mod does not alter enemy magic, that must be the other mod you are testing.

Seranas armor increases carry weight.

The bat effect occurs when you use a sex weapon that is how you get there.

Yes.. the succubi, creatures, and Serana will occasionally fight.  Serana will also occasionaly kill you with friendly fire.  All of it is due to their crazy magic and effects.  I have done everything within reason to control them, but it is actually a fun aspect of the mod.  Keep playing and you will see what I mean.  It adds some flavor to the experience.  Serana will also pick fights with others on occasion, typically this means all hell is going to break loose... get ready to hold your breath when you take her to crowded places.  Her unpredictability adds to the horror and fun.

Creatures will drop body parts.. a side effect of having to account for people using all versions of initiation ritual.

The dark kitchen needs a human body part in your inventory to summon it.  See the faq for more info on recipes etc..  The faq also has info on how to deal with succubus congestion in narrow areas.

Glad you are trying things out ?  It certainly is a different kind of skyrim experience.  Have fun and enjoy!

Vor 7 Stunden sagte sd2336:

First this mod does not alter enemy magic, that must be the other mod you are testing.

Seranas armor increases carry weight.

Der Fledermauseffekt tritt auf, wenn Sie eine Sexwaffe verwenden, so gelangen Sie dorthin.

Ja ... die Succubi, Kreaturen und Serana werden gelegentlich kämpfen. Serana wird Sie gelegentlich auch mit freundlichem Feuer töten. All das liegt an ihrer verrückten Magie und ihren Effekten. Ich habe alles im Rahmen des Zumutbaren getan, um sie zu kontrollieren, aber es ist eigentlich ein lustiger Aspekt des Mods. Spielen Sie weiter und Sie werden sehen, was ich meine. Es fügt dem Erlebnis etwas Geschmack hinzu. Serana wird sich gelegentlich auch mit anderen streiten, was normalerweise bedeutet, dass die Hölle losbrechen wird ... machen Sie sich bereit, den Atem anzuhalten, wenn Sie sie an überfüllte Orte bringen. Ihre Unberechenbarkeit trägt zum Horror und Spaß bei.

Kreaturen lassen Körperteile fallen ... ein Nebeneffekt, wenn Menschen alle Versionen des Initiationsrituals verwenden.

Die dunkle Küche benötigt ein menschliches Körperteil in Ihrem Inventar, um es zu beschwören. Weitere Informationen zu Rezepten usw. finden Sie in den häufig gestellten Fragen. Die häufig gestellten Fragen enthalten auch Informationen zum Umgang mit Succubus-Ansammlungen in engen Bereichen.

Schön, dass du Dinge ausprobierst ? Es ist sicherlich eine andere Art von Skyrim-Erlebnis. Viel Spaß und genießen Sie!

The Namira quest - I could have thought of it myself...

..but at 2:00 a.m. (my local time when I wanted to try this) you belong in bed and not in the "kitchen"

axo - I once installed the linked dildo mod for the horse saddles - I just haven't been able to test the one from "Arvak" itself

(I would have to cheat the skill first)

Spoiler

ScreenShot15.png.81530e73fbb8cefbada63a7426630304.png

The tests are important to learn how to deal (with the mods) so far - so that I won't experience any fundamental surprises during the actual playthrough (which serves as the basis for the blog narrative).

There will always be deviations - but I don't want to experience dead ends in terms of content - but minor changes to the original storyline are part of everyday life.

the Serana mod is an important central core around which I will build the story - but not the only mod that enables important storylines in the first place

so when I write a chapter and add pictures - I don't want to have to test things out
(I might be a special case in that respect...)

13 hours ago, sd2336 said:

Got ya, I'll keep you posted if I hear anything.  Have fun in Tamriel.  Also if you dont tik creatures in sexlab the creatures are also fully gore enabled.. which is lots of fun.  They will work regardless.

So I haven't figured out the CTD yet but I have made one connection. I haven't been able to use the new initiation ritual because anytime I use 7.3 I get that crazy green spell messing things up. So i've been stuck with 6.x.  However I have discovered that if I move the sucklife.esp after the dead sexy mods instead of directly before/above them (where loot puts it) then this problem goes away. No more crazy green spell. So "something" is going on there. 

DeadSexy I guess is doing something that is affecting initiation rituals removal of that green estus spit spell that was removed/changed in 7.3. Cuz clear as day the second I move it above dead sexy it comes right back. I don't know how much affect moving sucklife below dead sexy might ultimately have but I can summon a succbus and have sex with npc's myself without the green spell blasting everywhere. Still get CTD randomly though. Haven't figured out what that might be yet. Tlam99 thinks it might be equipment related and possible SoS equip related. So i'm gonna be looking at that avenue. 

2 hours ago, MrEddy6969 said:

So I haven't figured out the CTD yet but I have made one connection. I haven't been able to use the new initiation ritual because anytime I use 7.3 I get that crazy green spell messing things up. So i've been stuck with 6.x.  However I have discovered that if I move the sucklife.esp after the dead sexy mods instead of directly before/above them (where loot puts it) then this problem goes away. No more crazy green spell. So "something" is going on there. 

DeadSexy I guess is doing something that is affecting initiation rituals removal of that green estus spit spell that was removed/changed in 7.3. Cuz clear as day the second I move it above dead sexy it comes right back. I don't know how much affect moving sucklife below dead sexy might ultimately have but I can summon a succbus and have sex with npc's myself without the green spell blasting everywhere. Still get CTD randomly though. Haven't figured out what that might be yet. Tlam99 thinks it might be equipment related and possible SoS equip related. So i'm gonna be looking at that avenue. 

Huh.. this is good to know.  I will look into it for the next update.  Thank you ?

So far in my testing with SIR 7.3.  The annoying green spell problem appears to be an issue specifically with the directors cut.  Potentally my CTD on kill after sex may be as well. But I have a little more testing to do to confirm. Gotta make a fresh game with a few changes but i'm pooped at this point. 

If I turn off the directors cut I was able to have 6 followers in the levelers tower arena 2 summoned succubus face off against 20-30 bandits. it was a crazy bloody show. Also numerous bandits were fucked to death with no CTD. Numerous times over and over. Before I really couldn't have a sex scene play out more than 2 - 3 times max without CTD. I've had dozens in a row with dozens upon dozens of bandits killed with no CTD. It's exactly the kind of thing I was hoping Serana dead sexy would be. 

I wasn't able to do 6 followers and 10 summoned succubus along with 40 bandits... lol that ctd but i mean that was asking a lot. 

Still more testing to do but I think the addon that's likely the most involved with my issues,  is the newest one the directors cut. 

17 minutes ago, MrEddy6969 said:

So far in my testing with SIR 7.3.  The annoying green spell problem appears to be an issue specifically with the directors cut.  Potentally my CTD on kill after sex may be as well. But I have a little more testing to do to confirm. Gotta make a fresh game with a few changes but i'm pooped at this point. 

If I turn off the directors cut I was able to have 6 followers in the levelers tower arena 2 summoned succubus face off against 20-30 bandits. it was a crazy bloody show. Also numerous bandits were fucked to death with no CTD. Numerous times over and over. Before I really couldn't have a sex scene play out more than 2 - 3 times max without CTD. I've had dozens in a row with dozens upon dozens of bandits killed with no CTD. It's exactly the kind of thing I was hoping Serana dead sexy would be. 

I wasn't able to do 6 followers and 10 summoned succubus along with 40 bandits... lol that ctd but i mean that was asking a lot. 

Still more testing to do but I think the addon that's likely the most involved with my issues,  is the newest one the directors cut. 

I've tried to replicate your problem, and it does not occur for me.  Im looking into the lingering green effect issue from switching initiation ritual versions.  Just finishing up the lair of screams, so I will include something in that update.  It is weird, as I dont have the lingering effect in my game.

This lair is nuts.. lol.  Its like if the song "the monster mash"  was a place.

1 hour ago, sd2336 said:

I've tried to replicate your problem, and it does not occur for me.  Im looking into the lingering green effect issue from switching initiation ritual versions.  Just finishing up the lair of screams, so I will include something in that update.  It is weird, as I dont have the lingering effect in my game.

This lair is nuts.. lol.  Its like if the song "the monster mash"  was a place.

Is this the order loot puts your mods in? 

Load order.JPG

25 minutes ago, MrEddy6969 said:

Is this the order loot puts your mods in? 

Load order.JPG

yes.. I have sucklife before my mods.  But I have also done a lot to the director's cut version Im using.. so maybe it has been fixed by something I did already.  Although I switched back and forth between initiation versions previously without issue.  Are you using the same save as you are switching back and forth?  Also do you use a bash patch?

Edited by sd2336

I don't use any patch. Making my own patches is something i've never done. 

From a testing standpoint I'm doing fresh new games.

I just got done setting up a fresh character on a new game with the load order in my screenshot and i'm getting the stupid green blast whenever a sex scene happens. *sigh* so frustrating. 

Perhaps its fixed in your current build but with what i'm using, soon as I put sucklife above dead sexy... green nonsense. 

Edited by MrEddy6969
1 hour ago, MrEddy6969 said:

I don't use any patch. Making my own patches is something i've never done. 

From a testing standpoint I'm doing fresh new games.

I just got done setting up a fresh character on a new game with the load order in my screenshot and i'm getting the stupid green blast whenever a sex scene happens. *sigh* so frustrating. 

Perhaps its fixed in your current build but with what i'm using, soon as I put sucklife above dead sexy... green nonsense. 

I should have the new version up within 24 hours.. depends on how nit picky I get with decorations.. which is really gore.. lol.  Just made the teleport script and spell.  This is an ugly place to be (by design)... but man does it have a lot of fun activity going on.  Hang in there.. hopefully this will fix your issue.

Edited by sd2336

where are yall getting SIR 7.3.  When I go to SIR, I only see 6.0.  6.0 is the ver you said to get.  so just wondering bout 7.3...

I'm starting new game, so waiting for updates you might come out with.  What's the quickest rout to get my waifu back on new start.  lvl 8, lvl 15.  haha