Now I'm facing a big problem:

After 5 hours of testing, this ends in a permanent CtD at the Thalmor Fortress next to the docking site to the northwest.

From the front -> snapped with the Kamina-Boy - traveled to Dawnguard with him - got the quest with the Murky Hell and got the first problem after entering...

ScreenShot27.png.27b0186e85a594170e078fe3d1da96f4.png

...he talks to me - there is a dialogue with him - and after the end he doesn't follow me.
I didn't notice that at first because it was in stealth mode.

I had to go back and talk to him at least 3 times for the dialogue to gradually complete!!
Literally "pull it out of his nose" *grrr*

Everything went normal at the coffin - and no - Serana wasn't naked in the coffin. After I got the response sequence because of the "red glowing pussy" - she undressed
and
everything went as planned.

But what am I hearing? The guy says he was her "lover" and she says yes - but doesn't want to know anything more about him...
(unfortunately my English is not so good that I got all the subtleties here)

Well - she consistently wears her vanilla leather armor (see picture)
Doesn't bother me at first.

ScreenShot28.png.542e08f8c74e499192e6307b3c7ecc69.png

On the way out of the cave, two women in kimono "beam" in front of us - tell something about the murder of their husband - threaten and disappear - tzzz

ScreenShot30.png.463864583a3eea954d45b2d392e1b6fd.png

After that everything normal on the journey to the castle - Serana acts with her "normal" spells - so summon nothing - no Succubi numbers etc.

I then decided to do a combat test at the Thalmor prison fortress
and
Summoned the three "Pet" succubi and attacked the guard at the gate.

3 attempts - all three after 1 min at the latest -> CtD
During an attempt I briefly saw Serana naked - but after 5 seconds the CtD came

Without those three succubi, Serana kills the guards "traditionally" - no CtD for that - um yeah???
Because I cleared a complete "dungeon" with these three succubi for hours without a single problem!!

I am now doing 2 more attempts WITHOUT "reinforcement" - after that Harkon is allowed to deal with his daughter

Well - if I don't get it clear with the CtD I can dump my whole blog history including the mod - that's how it looks at the moment!

---

Even without the additional succubi everything is highly unstable - one attempt ended with CtD - one with Serana "freezing" after killing the last elf guard.

I actually had to travel as far as the castle for it to function normally again as a follower.

a third attempt (without succubi) in which I used one of the "sex weapons" on one of the guards initiated the sex - upon completion when the body parts sequence kicked in -> CtD

ScreenShot31.png.9c80fdd88d6f2640a1d33cc6074ea851.png

This in turn was completely surprising - since it had worked so far
???

Oki - Serana delivered to Harkon - on the way back to Dawnguard I'll do some tests with and without succubi at bandit camps

Edited by Miauzi
8 minutes ago, Miauzi said:

Now I'm facing a big problem:

After 5 hours of testing, this ends in a permanent CtD at the Thalmor Fortress next to the docking site to the northwest.

From the front -> snapped with the Kamina-Boy - traveled to Dawnguard with him - got the quest with the Murky Hell and got the first problem after entering...

...he talks to me - there is a dialogue with him - and after the end he doesn't follow me.
I didn't notice that at first because it was in stealth mode.

I had to go back and talk to him at least 3 times for the dialogue to gradually complete!!
Literally "pull it out of his nose" *grrr*

Everything went normal at the coffin - and no - Serana wasn't naked in the coffin. After I got the response sequence because of the "red glowing pussy" - she undressed
and
everything went as planned.

But what am I hearing? The guy says he was her "lover" and she says yes - but doesn't want to know anything more about him...
(unfortunately my English is not so good that I got all the subtleties here)

Well - she consistently wears her vanilla leather armor (see picture)
Doesn't bother me at first.

ScreenShot28.png.542e08f8c74e499192e6307b3c7ecc69.png

On the way out of the cave, two women in kimono "beam" in front of us - tell something about the murder of their husband - threaten and disappear - tzzz

After that everything normal on the journey to the castle - Serana acts with her "normal" spells - so summon nothing - no Succubi numbers etc.

I then decided to do a combat test at the Thalmor prison fortress
and
Summoned the three "Pet" succubi and attacked the guard at the gate.

3 attempts - all three after 1 min at the latest -> CtD
During an attempt I briefly saw Serana naked - but after 5 seconds the CtD came

Without those three succubi, Serana kills the guards "traditionally" - no CtD for that - um yeah???
Because I cleared a complete "dungeon" with these three succubi for hours without a single problem!!

I am now doing 2 more attempts WITHOUT "reinforcement" - after that Harkon is allowed to deal with his daughter

Well - if I don't get it clear with the CtD I can dump my whole blog history including the mod - that's how it looks at the moment!

Something is wrong.. your serana is not dressing or behaving correctly.  Some other mod is touching her, or something is off.  

Vor 26 Minuten sagte sd2336:

Irgendetwas stimmt nicht. Ihre Serana zieht sich nicht richtig an oder verhält sich nicht richtig. Irgendein anderer Mod berührt sie oder irgendetwas stimmt nicht. 

I wouldn't care about getting dressed - but there also seem to be several things wrong.

Most notably, she never summoned anything in battle - but certainly uses the "Fire of MolagBal" as a spell - the elven guardians are instant dead

Only SDA and at most the SL patch are effective on Serana...
..otherwise only a reboot of the entire game can help here.

I uninstalled at least 2 dozen mods - including DLC-like ones - before I started uploading the whole "chunk".
Of course, I always end up with "leftovers" somewhere - but that was clear to me from the start.

So far, the tested parts were all functional - but now the central part...

...therefore now also fighting larger bandit accumulations without Serana with the Succubi reinforcement.

If that works without problems - then you can probably narrow down the problems on Serana itself.

25 minutes ago, Miauzi said:

I wouldn't care about getting dressed - but there also seem to be several things wrong.

Most notably, she never summoned anything in battle - but certainly uses the "Fire of MolagBal" as a spell - the elven guardians are instant dead

Only SDA and at most the SL patch are effective on Serana...
..otherwise only a reboot of the entire game can help here.

I uninstalled at least 2 dozen mods - including DLC-like ones - before I started uploading the whole "chunk".
Of course, I always end up with "leftovers" somewhere - but that was clear to me from the start.

So far, the tested parts were all functional - but now the central part...

...therefore now also fighting larger bandit accumulations without Serana with the Succubi reinforcement.

If that works without problems - then you can probably narrow down the problems on Serana itself.

Yes your problem is with serana.  Something else in your setup is touching her.  Check to see if you have anything dumping to her from SPID.  Another user a while ago had "NPCs Learn Skills and Spells" which used SPID to distribute spells to NPCs.. It messed with her outfit and all of her behaviors.

Vor 16 Minuten sagte sd2336:

Ja, dein Problem ist Serana. Etwas anderes in Ihrem Setup berührt sie. Überprüfen Sie, ob Sie etwas von SPID an sie ausgeben. Eine andere Benutzerin hatte vor einiger Zeit „NPCs Learn Skills and Spells“, die SPID benutzte, um Zaubersprüche an NPCs zu verteilen. Das brachte ihr Outfit und all ihr Verhalten durcheinander.

Yes - I have it - I had it installed for another mod - I'll test it briefly now (after I deactivated it)

take the score just before the coffin opens

---

well - with deactivation nothing has happened - I assume that a dressed Serana in the coffin is already wrong *sighs*

Spoiler

ScreenShot32.png.788a6e1f8414cc840403e47f674e7963.png

ScreenShot33.png.6ea90dc0712fac2aee3efb7258c64d79.png

so a test with a new game - where this mod "Spell Perk Item Distributot" is uninstalled - would be necessary.
But this will not be possible before the middle of next week.

Edited by Miauzi
6 minutes ago, Miauzi said:

Ja - den habe ich - hatte ich für einen anderen Mod installiert - ich teste das jetzt mal kurz an (nachdem ich ihn deaktiviert habe)

nehme dazu den Spielstand kurz bevor der Sarg aufgeht

I bet thats the problem ?  her behavior reminded me of that other user over on nexus.  That should work for you now.  The only thing is that spid already taught her those spells on your save.. so now she will be messed up in terms of spell selection.

Edited by sd2336
Vor 10 Minuten sagte sd2336:

Ich wette, das ist das Problem ? ihr Verhalten erinnerte mich an diesen anderen Benutzer drüben auf Nexus. Das sollte jetzt für dich funktionieren. Die einzige Sache ist, dass Spid ihr diese Zauber bereits bei Ihrem Save beigebracht hat. Jetzt wird sie in Bezug auf die Zauberauswahl durcheinander gebracht.

so new game - but probably not before Tuesday-Wednesday

16 minutes ago, Miauzi said:

so new game - but probably not before Tuesday-Wednesday

If it makes you feel any better.. you will get that sweet newly remodled lair.. and a pet spider ?  He is tiny and cute as hell.  vicious though.  And you dont need to get rid of spid entirely, just that one mod "NPCs Learn Skills and Spells" or you can write an exclusion for serana in that mods distro file and keep itimage.jpeg.db0a413300ca18a150d12e1335a2abf1.jpegimage.jpeg.4385ea772f8e46fc52aa7368370df176.jpeg

Edited by sd2336
Director's cut Addon V5

Latest version of directors cut is up... oh boy.  The lair of Screams is a macabre erotic spectacle.  I added a lot.  It now truly fits the mod, and I have never seen a "player home" quite like it.  From a stripper on a pole, to friendly monsters roaming about.. Its nuts.  Truly something out of a trashy horror movie.  The Mistress of the lair was designed to work with Shadowman2777's https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/80603.  So you can make her a naughty maid and she will keep things in its current state of disorder.  She is also a follower if you are interested in bringing her with you.  Lots of other additions.  Have fun!!

Edited by sd2336
6 hours ago, sd2336 said:

Wenn du dich dadurch besser fühlst ... bekommst du dieses süße, neu gestaltete Versteck ... und eine Haustierspinne ? Er ist winzig klein und süß wie die Hölle. aber bösartig. Und Sie müssen Spid nicht vollständig loswerden, nur diesen einen Mod "NPCs Learn Skills and Spells" oder Sie können einen Ausschluss für Serana in diese Mods-Distributionsdatei schreiben und ihn behalten image.jpeg.db0a413300ca18a150d12e1335a2abf1.jpegimage.jpeg.4385ea772f8e46fc52aa7368370df176.jpeg

Thanks for the encouragement

By the way, before falling asleep, I went through the list of mods in my mind that could use this tool...

..and it turned out - that it was a mod that was uninstalled for her Serana overprocess -> "Overlord"

The author of "Overlord" has created a completely new magic system - and managed to integrate almost all the magic spells found in the light novel (or anime) into the Skyrim system.

So that the player can get to the spells/books outside of the tomb complex (which serves as the "guild's" headquarters) - used this tool as a "loose" requirement.

Well - I am planning a separate "chamber" for my char and Serana for their BDSM games - the devices will come via a mod that is published on LL...
...look behind my char

ScreenShot23.png.3c4281fb2b6e4c6c73343efb7d3abf37.png

9 minutes ago, Miauzi said:

Thanks for the encouragement

By the way, before falling asleep, I went through the list of mods in my mind that could use this tool...

..and it turned out - that it was a mod that was uninstalled for her Serana overprocess -> "Overlord"

The author of "Overlord" has created a completely new magic system - and managed to integrate almost all the magic spells found in the light novel (or anime) into the Skyrim system.

So that the player can get to the spells/books outside of the tomb complex (which serves as the "guild's" headquarters) - used this tool as a "loose" requirement.

Well - I am planning a separate "chamber" for my char and Serana for their BDSM games - the devices will come via a mod that is published on LL...
...look behind my char

ScreenShot23.png.3c4281fb2b6e4c6c73343efb7d3abf37.png

Sweet!   Ainz is the man!  I love Overlord.  Demiurge and our queen of screams would get along well ?

Edited by sd2336

What is the auto starting gear and the gear in the chest at Riverwood 

only getting one spell auto added (2 succubus spell) and at the chest there only thedecapitation spell 

the chest is called the whiterun decapitation chest 

only asking so I can do some work on my list to get this working properly 

Edited by nickson71
Vor 14 Minuten sagte sd2336:

Süss! Ainz ist der Mann! Ich liebe Overlord. Demiurg und unsere Schreikönigin würden sich gut verstehen ?

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/17481

Even the lightest NPC guards (from the first levels of the tomb) from this mod are as strong as the Ebony Warrior

with a conventional way of playing you can't survive 2 minutes in the first labyrinth and that's the easiest

you need the entire team including Serana to completely conquer the grave after a few real-time hours and make yourself the "overlord".

because without the distributor of the magic spells you are dependent on getting along with what you find as loot in the "chests" - yes that is even possible - but it is very, very difficult
real-time hours then easily become days

unfortunately you have to do without "shaky physics" completely - the Polish author doesn't like "vibrating" breasts and buttocks...

...and this physics leads to CtD in levels where the "MihailsMods monsters" act - this already includes the cell outside the tomb entrance.
The patch does not fix all bugs - level 4 is completely inaccessible and must be skipped with the consolen command - other smaller areas are also inaccessible
(2 weeks of gaming with 10-14 hours a day allowed me to test it extensively)

Unfortunately, you CANNOT combine both mods - I didn't even make the plan for myself in the first place

And who knows the animee - the main female NPCs in the mod don't look at all - the (Polish) author finds the characters in the animee -> over-sexualized
Um yes - so "albedo" is something please -> aha - a succubus
and what does a succubus do? -> exactly
(he also refuses any cooperation with mod authors who have created "Overlord" NPC pets and uploaded them to Nexus)

Luckily, Tulius has reworked the most important female NPCs (Albedo, the Vampire Lady, etc.) in his well-known way

18 minutes ago, nickson71 said:

What is the auto starting gear and the gear in the chest at Riverwood 

only getting one spell auto added (2 succubus spell) and at the chest there only thedecapitation spell 

the chest is called the whiterun decapitation chest 

only asking so I can do some work on my list to get this working properly 

Hmm.. which addons are you using?  That chest should be named differently.  Im guessing you have a mod order issue.  Starting with the decapitation spell loading after my mods.

Edited by sd2336
6 minutes ago, nickson71 said:

I’ve add all of the add ons 

No loot and using mo2 was assuming load order issue but I was wondering what I was aiming for in terms of start items and chest content 

Nice.. check that decap spell.. I think its loading after my mods.  That chest should be full of goodies for you.  LOTS of em. 

As far as load order, everything should be ordered by parent and master relationships.  The only two that do not share a relationship are the kangmina mod and the replacer.  Load the replacer after the kangmina mod.

Edited by sd2336

Would it be possible to make a patch that disable kangmina's quest? cuz tbh they are really the opposite of lore-friendly even myself, a guy who enjoy lewd contents and bikini armor, find them really silly to do. I mean come on, korean pop stars in Skyrim? Nah, I'll pass that.

Also they come will loads of animations which would be a struggle for those who is almost hitting the animation limit.

Edited by kape001
24 minutes ago, kape001 said:

Would it be possible to make a patch that disable kangmina's quest? cuz tbh they are really the opposite of lore-friendly even myself, a guy who enjoy lewd contents and bikini armor, find them really silly to do. I mean come on, korean pop stars in Skyrim? Nah, I'll pass that.

Also they come will loads of animations which would be a struggle for those who is almost hitting the animation limit.

You can just not do them, you have to go out of your way to make them happen, and the pop stars are all behind a portal.  But they make great replacers that I use  in the mod.  Kangminas mods are woven tightly into this mod.. It woulde be impossible to get them out. 

I thought the same thing to about lore, before I tried them.  The kangmina mod is all lore friendly, unless you go through the portal for something a little different.

Daejenguum is very Meta, but you can just avoid her if you are looking for immersion.  Ironically, she will tell you what she thinks about immersion.

Edited by sd2336
Vor 2 Minuten sagte kape001:

Wäre es möglich, einen Patch zu erstellen, der Kangminas Quest deaktiviert? Denn ehrlich gesagt sind sie wirklich das Gegenteil von Lore-freundlich, selbst ich selbst, ein Typ, der unanständige Inhalte und Bikini-Rüstungen mag, finde sie wirklich albern. Ich meine, komm schon, koreanische Popstars in Skyrim? Nee, das lasse ich bestehen.

Außerdem werden sie jede Menge Animationen enthalten, was für diejenigen, die fast an die Animationsgrenze stoßen, ein Kampf wäre.

what kind of lore are you talking about - the lore you know or the lore that belongs to the TES universe?

Have you never wondered where the katanas that carry the blades as weapons or even their armor come from?
Do you even know that there is a huge continent east of Tamriel called Akavir.
Do you even know about the Akavir invasion of Tamriel - reported on the Word Wall in the Temple of Heaven??

The people in Akravir not only have weapons and armor based on the Far East (China, Korea, Japan) - no, their buildings are also taken from this culture and even their appearance -> the "Ashen" as a people are actually something for us East Asians are.

And of course Serana may look Far Eastern but not a pre-Coldharbour acquaintance/lover??
(yes - the idol thing is a little weird - but the whole Serana mod is weird trash!)

So please do NOT invoke any lore - which of course allows the "Korean" boy contrary to your view!!

?

12 minutes ago, sd2336 said:

You can just not do them, you have to go out of your way to make them happen, and the pop stars are all behind a portal.  But they make great replacers that I use  in the mod.  Kangminas mods are woven tightly into this mod.. It woulde be impossible to get them out.

I get that those npcs are used for summoning spells, but what about the idle animation? Can I safely delete them?

11 minutes ago, Miauzi said:

what kind of lore are you talking about - the lore you know or the lore that belongs to the TES universe?

Have you never wondered where the katanas that carry the blades as weapons or even their armor come from?
Do you even know that there is a huge continent east of Tamriel called Akavir.
Do you even know about the Akavir invasion of Tamriel - reported on the Word Wall in the Temple of Heaven??

The people in Akravir not only have weapons and armor based on the Far East (China, Korea, Japan) - no, their buildings are also taken from this culture and even their appearance -> the "Ashen" as a people are actually something for us East Asians are.

And of course Serana may look Far Eastern but not a pre-Coldharbour acquaintance/lover??
(yes - the idol thing is a little weird - but the whole Serana mod is weird trash!)

So please do NOT invoke any lore - which of course allows the "Korean" boy contrary to your view!!

?

The Blades are based on Japanese culture but only in their appearance, and they have rich lore to back up the story. Not the case when it comes to Korean pop star though. Yeah it's probably not wise to discuss lore when playing with all sorts of weird mods installed, but it just feels really off for me.

4 minutes ago, kape001 said:

I get that those npcs are used for summoning spells, but what about the idle animation? Can I safely delete them?

The Blades are based on Japanese culture but only in their appearance, and they have rich lore to back up the story. Not the case when it comes to Korean pop star though. Yeah it's probably not wise to discuss lore when playing with all sorts of weird mods installed, but it just feels really off for me.

Do not delete them... All of the characters in my mod use them.. not sure what that would do.

If pop stars were running around skyrim.. that would be off.  But I assure you, they don't.   Unless you go through the portal and bring one back with you... which takes some work.

Edited by sd2336