Vor 27 Minuten sagte belegost:

Oh Mann, das ist so eine tolle Idee. Und kombiniere es mit Submissive Lola - Resubmission.

Ich frage mich, wie gut all diese Mods zusammenspielen würden: SDA, Queen of Screams, Bimbo und sLola. Vielleicht überlege ich mir sowas beim nächsten Durchspielen...

EDIT: ach ja, und Sexlab Survival obendrein. Ich kann heutzutage nicht mehr ohne spielen. Ich frage mich, ob das nicht ein bisschen zu viel ist ...

Well - "submissive Lola" isn't really my thing - but the nice thing is that everyone can build their own constellation here.

Since I like to play a succubus as a character - preferably one that only becomes one as the game progresses...

...you can also do something (in my opinion) really crazy with "Children of Lilith":
In his "normal" form, the player is a clumsy chick - who wonders if her "Misstress" (Serana) likes the new nail polish or if she prefers to keep using the old one for the next mission.

And she is only clear in her head in her "abnormal" Succubis form - but then radiates so much sexual energy that she turns everyone around her into drooling idiots with lust.
(without casting a spell - a mod here on LL has a ring that does this)

50 minutes ago, belegost said:

Oh man, this is such a great idea. And combine it with Submissive Lola - Resubmission.

I wonder how well all those mods would play together: SDA, Queen of Screams, Bimbo and sLola. I may consider putting something like that up for my next playthrough...

EDIT: oh yeah, and Sexlab Survival on top of everything. I can't play without it these days. I'm wondering if that's a not a bit too much...

You'll be fine.... Its very sexlab mod friendly.  Its a lot of fun.  A very different experience.  I use a lot of sexlab mods with her and have no issues.image.jpeg.0d5a46bd3e4c96b4f88f980619c48ab7.jpeg

Edited by sd2336
37 minutes ago, Miauzi said:

Well - "submissive Lola" isn't really my thing - but the nice thing is that everyone can build their own constellation here.

Since I like to play a succubus as a character - preferably one that only becomes one as the game progresses...

...you can also do something (in my opinion) really crazy with "Children of Lilith":
In his "normal" form, the player is a clumsy chick - who wonders if her "Misstress" (Serana) likes the new nail polish or if she prefers to keep using the old one for the next mission.

And she is only clear in her head in her "abnormal" Succubis form - but then radiates so much sexual energy that she turns everyone around her into drooling idiots with lust.
(without casting a spell - a mod here on LL has a ring that does this)

I'm talking about technicalities. SDA makes substantial changes to Serana's package which may or may not be compatible with how sLola operates. So the question is, if anyone attempted to marry both and if it worked. Not to you, but any potential future reader, that might stumble upon that topic.

So potential future reader, did you try it? Did it work?

I'm not really kin to spending several dozen hours making a new load order just to discover that, paraphrasing certain Todd, "it just doesn't work". The potential for a possibly great dumb submissive blonde bimbo playthrough is there, especially if I'd have SDA/QoS Serana to actually back me up and make any kind of game progression possible, but you know, some things just don't work. Hence the question.

Edited by belegost
13 minutes ago, sd2336 said:

You'll be fine.... Its very sexlab mod friendly.  Its a lot of fun.  A very different experience.

I'm more worried about SDA/sLola compatibility. I asked the same question on sLola thread, but it'll probably take time before anyone answers with any certainty. What I wanted is to have Serana specifically as the sLola mistress, but you know, it may actually not be compatible with how both mods operate.

Adding your Queen of Screams to the mix would actually make such a playthrough viable, in that sense that if your Serana is as powerful as you claim in the description, that would make actual game progression possible with all those other handicaps I'm throwing my way. Especially since I'm playing exclusively on Legendary difficulty.

Edited by belegost
25 minutes ago, belegost said:

I'm more worried about SDA/sLola compatibility. I asked the same question on sLola thread, but it'll probably take time before anyone answers with any certainty. What I wanted is to have Serana specifically as the sLola mistress, but you know, it may actually not be compatible with how both mods operate.

Adding your Queen of Screams to the mix would actually make such a playthrough viable, in that sense that if your Serana is as powerful as you claim in the description, that would make actual game progression possible with all those other handicaps I'm throwing my way. Especially since I'm playing exclusively on Legendary difficulty.

She will indeed pave the road in blood for you... just walk and watch the spectacle.  great idea for a playthrough.  not sure about sda and lola.  I have found that sda is pretty forgiving, as long as you dont touch a few key files.

30 minutes ago, sd2336 said:

She will indeed pave the road in blood for you... just walk and watch the spectacle.  great idea for a playthrough.  not sure about sda and lola.  I have found that sda is pretty forgiving, as long as you dont touch a few key files.

I will consider it at some point. Not now though, as I have a completely differently themed playthrough in progress.

However if I may, I would ask you one thing. Could you edit your description in such a way that it contains a section on exact requirements for each module in a form of bullet-points or something like that? I mean, you have all the requirements listed but they are scattered all over your description. Makes it hard to know what is needed at a glance, especially since a lot of them are optional. I'm sure it would make it much easier to install your mod with exact preferences and not miss something crucial. It would be much appreciated I'm sure not just be me but by anyone. Small QOL things like that really add up, and save a lot of time, especially if someone's planning to make a completely new load order from scratch.

Edited by belegost
30 minutes ago, belegost said:

I will consider it at some point. Not now though, as I have a completely differently themed playthrough in progress.

However if I may, I would ask you one thing. Could you edit your description in such a way that it contains a section on exact requirements for each module in a form of bullet-points or something like that? I mean, you have all the requirements listed but they are scattered all over your description. Makes it hard to know what is needed at a glance, especially since a lot of them are optional. I'm sure it would make it much easier to install your mod with exact preferences and not miss something crucial. It would be much appreciated I'm sure not just be me but by anyone. Small QOL things like that really add up, and save a lot of time, especially if someone's planning to make a completely new load order from scratch.

It is the number 2 post.  Or look at the fancy requirements list here: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/73589.  I may work on getting it out of the posts and into the description.

**** edit I put it in the description as well

Edited by sd2336
20 hours ago, belegost said:

Serana does not have the proper player faction for compatibility and by what I understand when you do make her part of the player faction it screws with the program creating conflicts.

8 hours ago, sd2336 said:

Just added v1.5 of the directors cut.  Fixes all known issues/requests and adds a cool gore and sex enabled skeletal horse.  This version also requires: Succubus explosion addon

Its light add or upgrade anytime

Nothing is a light add on the save has the load order baked in when you change it it disrupts all the mods that the load order was changed. It will lead to eventual corruption of your saves in the future. It is best to keep the same installation and load order for the entire playthrough for that character.

2 hours ago, BigOnes69 said:

Serana does not have the proper player faction for compatibility and by what I understand when you do make her part of the player faction it screws with the program creating conflicts.

ahhh that makes sense.. she does have weird factions and no player follower faction.  Which is typically used for mods like that.  Yes you have to be careful with mods mid-game.  Although I think most of us aren't careful enough.  

1 hour ago, Sulphur.999 said:

I'll take that under advisement. (Translation: I have no idea how to do that)  ?

It's one of the only fights that was sorta hard since I got her by my side. She straight up ganks everyone else! LoL

It is fixed in the latest upload of the directors cut... I had to put more safeguards on our little murder monstrosity and her fiendish friends.

Im glad you like the mod.. it is a lot of fun.  Ilsa the wicked trainer is a fun summon if you haven't tried her yet ?

Edited by sd2336

Why the Harem volume 2, volume 4 a requirement.  You are saying get the uunp...I don't use uunp, I use cbbe 3ba.  Sorry, I don't use a ton of followers, and different follower body types.  So not sure how to proceed with these Harem follower mods.

Edited by leesjig
2 hours ago, leesjig said:

Why the Harem volume 2, volume 4 a requirement.  You are saying get the uunp...I don't use uunp, I use cbbe 3ba.  Sorry, I don't use a ton of followers, and different follower body types.  So not sure how to proceed with these Harem follower mods.

Download and install anyway.  SD's mod does the rest for you.  You will then have the followers in-game but you don't ever have to interact with them; they are just a requirement for one of the succubus summons spells.  In order for the succubus summons spells and SDS itself to work, the harem mods are essential; they're a part of the overarching SDS mod.  Yeah, I was a bit surprised by the UUNP requirements at first as I also use CBBE 3BA, but without these two packs the mod simply won't work as it should.  SD could explain this more technically since it's his mod (and I'm in awe of what he's achieved) but if he says it's a requirement then you need to install 'em.

Edited by zigster999
4 hours ago, leesjig said:

Yep Im a 3ba guy myself.. but the original uunp harem mods are something special each body and skin is custom.. it makes a difference. The casting couch was full of potential followers wanting to be actresses in this schlockfest, and they really stood out. The good news is that you will interact with them as summons.. so you wont be dressing them up.   So body compatibility isn't really an issue.. Its like the creatures in your game with wildly different bodies and skeletons.  No worries they wont effect your 3ba setup in any way.  They just look pretty ? ....... They really are something to behold...

image.jpeg.7fd3fac4a37a70dfc82ae66e30afd8aa.jpegimage.jpeg.3d5c7f48dc39c1c6b7ebe6d022f0e1e8.jpeg

They really do make a BIG difference, summonable 50 foot one in addon 6..

image.jpeg.ac53a9ef0b721839ffddb852fcd62de7.jpeg

Edited by sd2336