I liked Seranaholic 1.5 a lot, then shifted to Serana Re-imagined when I discovered it, and decided that that was the perfect Serana.  S R-I is just so gorgeous.  Then when SDS came along and I had to load Kangmina's Serana, I was very ambivalent and a bit unhappy about losing her.  But I did so anyway because I wanted to try the mod.

And, you know what?  I now prefer Kang's Serana to the others.  Partly it's because she looks just a little different to all the other Serana replacers, but the big part for me was her behaviour in-game.  Her movements, her idles, the way she fixes you with that vampire stare; I have no idea how Kangmina did it, but she is pretty special, not just as another Serana but as an actual follower.  I'll admit the boobs don't hurt, but she becomes a much more complex person in-game.

Edited by zigster999

I just went through all the conditions - i.e. the required mods - on Nexus...

..and "weird" - I already had half of them on my "wish list"

the Serana replacement was already noted...

..oh - isn't she such a cute waifu

27178-1562408338-2118648288.png

that makes the fact that she is actually the bloody bitch - the real daughter of her father Harkon - a real trash horror

---

if vampires are "butchers" as well as "blood drinkers" - wouldn't this outfit also fit perfectly?

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/49321

49321-1619944877-1458375450.jpeg

I've had these two companions before - the above outfit suited them perfectly

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/57250

that makes the fact that she is actually the bloody bitch - the real daughter of her father Harkon - a real trash horror

---

if vampires are "butchers" as well as "blood drinkers" - wouldn't this outfit also fit perfectly?

---

---

1 hour ago, Miauzi said:

---

Looking good.. Just uploaded another addon.  Enjoy!  Also you discovered the face trick I do believe.  If you want the younger looking serana like you have now, put the kangmina mod after the replacer.  If you want a slightly older looking serana do the opposite.  I know its weird having a replacer when kangmina mod does it already, but it was oddly necessary.  And I like the outfit!  Also dont forget to do the quest to enable her kangmina animations.  Its a fun quest... you have to find a very special red lighted.. ahem.  read the faq.

Edited by sd2336

Optional EXXXpanded cults Addon for the Carnal Compendium
Just Uploaded
Adds a macabre but erotic Death Cult of Molag-Bal.  They are armed with gore causing weapons and are sex dialog enabled.  Over 100 new NPCs all across Skyrim.  They have vowed to protect the Queen of Screams.. but why?  Download and find out.

20230115-092434-243.jpg

20230115-092243-485.jpg

For the record.. these girls are terrifying in game.  Wait till you see them draw their various weapons.

Edited by sd2336

Realizing everyone will play the mod according to their roleplay preferences it would be helpful for first timers to have some guidance on how early tips.

I rescued Serana and brought her back to castle. Does this require PC to side with vampires or does Dawnguard work as well? First playthrough, took the obvious side with the vampires (still curious about DG). Didn't see any difference in dialog. Did see that Serana is very powerful. 

Can Serana be imported in NFF follower framework? Initially she was nude even through she had Hell Raiser outfit.

When game started initially, I was given a whole bunch of items and spells. Are these meant for PC or to be given to Serana after she is rescued?

I think some beginner advice (added to mod description so you don't have to explain over and over in posts) would go a long way for maximum enjoyment. Once I have better understanding of the mechanics, I will fine tune how I want to use for my personal use.

Looking forward to continuing to explore this. Very much appreciated that it is still in active development!

1 hour ago, ck2modfan said:

Realizing everyone will play the mod according to their roleplay preferences it would be helpful for first timers to have some guidance on how early tips.

I rescued Serana and brought her back to castle. Does this require PC to side with vampires or does Dawnguard work as well? First playthrough, took the obvious side with the vampires (still curious about DG). Didn't see any difference in dialog. Did see that Serana is very powerful. 

Can Serana be imported in NFF follower framework? Initially she was nude even through she had Hell Raiser outfit.

When game started initially, I was given a whole bunch of items and spells. Are these meant for PC or to be given to Serana after she is rescued?

I think some beginner advice (added to mod description so you don't have to explain over and over in posts) would go a long way for maximum enjoyment. Once I have better understanding of the mechanics, I will fine tune how I want to use for my personal use.

Looking forward to continuing to explore this. Very much appreciated that it is still in active development!

Thanks for downloading!  You can side with either.  The only dialog that was added was the sex dialog.  This story represents primarily an inner "struggle?" for serana, and is addressed in the various journals.  The spell tomes are all for you.  Molag has already loaded serana up with dark magic.  The only thing I would strongly suggest.. and it is SO worth it, is to complete the bride of dobbekei (sp) quest from the kangmina mod.  It activates all her kangmina animations and extras... they add so much to her "dual" personality.  See the faq in this post section to learn how.  Has to be done before you get her from dimhollow.  As for the follower frameworks.  I use serana dialog addon and never manage her with a framework.   It wont break her, but the less stuff that touches her the better.  This poor girl is already being manhandled by a dozen mods.  Her combat will vary based on level and whats in her inventory for weapons.  Avoid giving her new weapons, but it wont hurt anything.. just less sex and gore.  If you think her spells are too op, you can teach her via SDA or spid, generic spells.. this will water down her choices, but.. I think you find as you go through a playthrough, she will switch things up enough where that op feeling comes and goes.

A note on weapons... they progressively get better named the more addons you download ?  If it has gore in the name they cause extreme gore to non unique, non essential, females.  the female part is a limitation of the namira mod.  their are three different levels of gore for the weapons.. experiment to find out what does what.  Slashing bodies on the ground does have an effect.  Anything with reference to sex in the name, means it is a succubus sex enabled weapon.. and will, on occasion cause death by sex.  Weapons with mayhem in the name.. well giive em a shot.  Weapons with player or savior in the name, have restrictions lifted (essential, etc) and can only be used by you.

About Serana's bats.  :-)... they are not the normal variety you see in Skyrim.  She uses Tlam99's wonderful bats and disease scripts for her bats.  You will hear a small explosion sound when switching cells or fast travelling.  That is her bats looking for food.  They will strip opponents naked and eat them down to the bones if serana doesnt kill them first.  Serana is terrifyingly powerful and brutal.  ?

as for the nature of the summoned succubi... those horrors were never fit for tamriel and will raise the wrath of the nines for their extreme brutality.  Enjoy it and have fun!

Edited by sd2336
57 minutes ago, Dukesomething said:

I Have found a problem. I have installed all the mods needed for this, but there is still a missing master reported. The master is Bijin_AIO-SV 2018.esp. The all in one for bijin has been updated and is now in the optional slot in wives, warmaidens etc.

That  has me really confused.. that is not a master for this mod or the requirements.  I'm thinking you may have downloaded the bijin version of one of the harem mods.

3 hours ago, ck2modfan said:

Thanks for the response. Already missed the "Has to be done before you get her from dimhollow"!

May revert to older save just to get the most from it.

It really is worth it.. the animations are awesome.  And she has custom animations for everything.

Interesting mod, thanks for making it! Does anyone know of BHUNP bodyslide files for the Kangmina mods (and any other non-UNP dependencies)? I've been searching and if I happen to find any I'll repost here for anyone interested.

Second, no matter what I try I simply cannot get the Addon 4 (and in turn, addon 5) to work. Crashes on load everytime with an unusual error from EngineFixes.dll. Granted I dropped this on top of an extremely complex load order (1st mistake perhaps) and sorted plugins by hand, but just wondering if anyone knows of any suspected incompatibilities possibly?

Thanks again for making it. I just got through dimhollow (fresh restart) and ... wow this is a totally different experience. I normally side with Dawnguard, but for this mod setup is there any difference or reason to side with Harkon instead?

Edited by PepperDog017
Vor 13 Minuten sagte PepperDog017:

Interessanter Mod, danke, dass du ihn gemacht hast! Kennt jemand BHUNP-Bodyslide-Dateien für die Kangmina-Mods (und alle anderen Nicht-UNP-Abhängigkeiten)? Ich habe gesucht und wenn ich zufällig etwas finde, werde ich es hier für alle Interessierten erneut veröffentlichen.

Zweitens, egal was ich versuche, ich bekomme das Addon 4 (und damit das Addon 5) einfach nicht zum Laufen. Stürzt beim Laden jedes Mal mit einem ungewöhnlichen Fehler von EngineFixes.dll ab. Zugegeben, ich habe dies auf eine extrem komplexe Ladereihenfolge (vielleicht der erste Fehler) gelegt und Plugins von Hand sortiert, aber ich frage mich nur, ob jemand möglicherweise von vermuteten Inkompatibilitäten weiß?

Nochmals vielen Dank, dass Sie es geschafft haben. Ich bin gerade durch dimhollow (neuer Neustart) gekommen und ... wow, das ist eine völlig andere Erfahrung. Normalerweise stehe ich auf der Seite von Dawnguard, aber gibt es für dieses Mod-Setup einen Unterschied oder Grund, sich stattdessen auf die Seite von Harkon zu stellen?

I can only recommend my own approach here:

I'm building a completely new installation
that means -> "atomic final solution" - Skyrim program folder after UNINSTALLATION Solve
and start from scratch

with the huge amount of new mods to be installed, it is imperative to follow "the golden rule".
and
not only start with a new character but with a completely new game

and because that takes a lot of time (e.g. because of the constant tests after EVERY step - i.e. new mod) - it probably takes (at least) 2 weeks for me

up to now I'm not sure about some mods I would like to get to "round off" my own game (or to give it more immersion).

23 minutes ago, PepperDog017 said:

Interesting mod, thanks for making it! Does anyone know of BHUNP bodyslide files for the Kangmina mods (and any other non-UNP dependencies)? I've been searching and if I happen to find any I'll repost here for anyone interested.

Second, no matter what I try I simply cannot get the Addon 4 (and in turn, addon 5) to work. Crashes on load everytime with an unusual error from EngineFixes.dll. Granted I dropped this on top of an extremely complex load order (1st mistake perhaps) and sorted plugins by hand, but just wondering if anyone knows of any suspected incompatibilities possibly?

Thanks again for making it. I just got through dimhollow (fresh restart) and ... wow this is a totally different experience. I normally side with Dawnguard, but for this mod setup is there any difference or reason to side with Harkon instead?

You can side with either side.  I would check the korean sites for the bhunp bodies,  If I ever see them, I will share.  The crash is a new one.  addon 4 does touch just about every cell in the game, so their is potential for conflict.  But I placed them as unobtrusively as possible.

It is a rather different experience, I  hope  you enjoy it.

1 hour ago, Miauzi said:

I can only recommend my own approach here:

I'm building a completely new installation
that means -> "atomic final solution" - Skyrim program folder after UNINSTALLATION Solve
and start from scratch

with the huge amount of new mods to be installed, it is imperative to follow "the golden rule".
and
not only start with a new character but with a completely new game

and because that takes a lot of time (e.g. because of the constant tests after EVERY step - i.e. new mod) - it probably takes (at least) 2 weeks for me

up to now I'm not sure about some mods I would like to get to "round off" my own game (or to give it more immersion).

I would recommend nethers eola..It fits with several themes of this mod, and makes the quest "a taste of death" so much better.  A quest that activates some functionality for seranas dark kitchen.  An item from this mod.

Vor 22 Minuten sagte sd2336:

Ich würde nethers eola empfehlen.. Es passt zu mehreren Themen dieses Mods und macht die Quest "Ein Vorgeschmack auf den Tod" so viel besser. Eine Quest, die einige Funktionen für Seranas dunkle Küche aktiviert. Ein Gegenstand aus diesem Mod.

um - well, I already mentioned this mod - in connection with the outfit

please just look up 1-2 posts from me further up

?

So apply this mod exclusively to the player

would definitely turn the idea of the superhero "Dragonborn" upside down

already the "Bimbo" idea of "SL-Hormone" where you are reduced to an alsolute "chick" - who can't even hold a sword...
..of course the companion (Serana) has to step in as an "anti-heroine" to protect her human sex toy

?

13 minutes ago, Miauzi said:

So apply this mod exclusively to the player

would definitely turn the idea of the superhero "Dragonborn" upside down

already the "Bimbo" idea of "SL-Hormone" where you are reduced to an alsolute "chick" - who can't even hold a sword...
..of course the companion (Serana) has to step in as an "anti-heroine" to protect her human sex toy

?

Thats a cool mod.. Ive never seen it.  interesting....

On 1/14/2023 at 1:56 PM, ck2modfan said:

This is certainly novel and looks like could be a lot of fun. There are quite a few mods/requirements to make it work. This would be a perfect Wabbajack mod pack that would be easy to download and try. Beyond my skills but perhaps someone would take up the challenge.

If anyone wants to set this up on wabbajack, that would be great!  All the files are on nexus as well.  PM me if you have ?s on anything.  The only thing that tends to get messed up in load order.. is between the kangmina replacer and the kangmina mod itself.  Best to put the replacer after the kangmina mod.

Edited by sd2336
34 minutes ago, Pandoriux said:

From what i read on the mod pages of kangmina mod that you required, it has some feature related to skyrim main quest and DLC quest. Do you know if it just add side quest that go along with those or is it directly modify the main quest?

Only if you take any of the kangmina followers with you.  It is a very unobtrusive mod in that it only places one follower in the actual game and a portal.  Both are outside riverwood.  If you want to see the fun, yet unimmersive world of kangmina go through the portal.  If you have seranas kangmina features unlocked.. your fancy new nightmare death-machine waifu will follow you through the portal and serenade you with pop love songs.

Because every great trashy horror movie needs a weird out of place scene, that makes you wonder wtf.  Think linea quigly dancing in "return of the living dead"  ?  Serana in the kangmina room, definitely checks this requirement off the list.

Edited by sd2336
5 hours ago, Pandoriux said:

From what i read on the mod pages of kangmina mod that you required, it has some feature related to skyrim main quest and DLC quest. Do you know if it just add side quest that go along with those or is it directly modify the main quest?

If you plan on doing the Alduin quest line, I thoroughly recommend taking Daejanggeum as a follower.  Very quirky girl and a damn fine healer, and once you lift her curse, you get access to a second very potent follower.  Dae also provides 'assistance' during the quest line which could help you a lot depending on how 'lore' you want the game.