Hentai Pregnancy Childbirth Plugin

• 1 month later...

I dont know how possible this would be, but im thinking out loud.

You know frostfall and such? Where you can place tents? Well you could have an item like that where when you give birth, a baby is put into your inv. I was thinking it could be only an object that could be used for two different things (or two objects if you cant get it to do both, or a spell that could help out). One would be to equip the baby (or have it auto equip upon aquiring) where it is just a backpack, with a mesh that looks like a baby in one of those little backpack baby things. Then possibly you can unequip (or have it auto unequp when...) you use in conjunction (or use a spell) with say a cradle. When  you do that (like using a tent or making a fire) it puts down a cradle with the baby.

Now as far are caring for the baby, Im not sure if you can make object have dialog? It could simple be something where you click on it, it askes if you want to (feed (which would use up a bottle in your inv, which could be obtained by buying in game or though http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20812-hentai-milk-mod/ [could make a hearthfire version where you can bottle it instead of buying it), (amuse [plays a dance animation or something like it} ), or (change diaper [which could require water? a new diaper you can craft/buy])

When say after a certain amount of feedings (which maybe could be tracked on the mothers/fathers stats) it would turn into a child. Maybe make it like a whistle or a toy where you can spawn your child and he would follow you around (I saw some animal pet mods like this). You could make the item the control command for the child, where using it will summon it, and give it basic dialog where you can tell it to stay or follow (or more eventually). Then using it again will despawn the child. Allowing you to leave ur child in your house, and if you want/need them you can despawn and respawn at you, or just have it follow you.

And I dont know if there would be a way for it to take time (probably tracked through the mother) and once it hits a certain age, it despawns and spawns an adult. Maybe make it require a follower mod instead which would allow you to give them commands. (instead of the summoning object, or both. Object for child, follower mod for adult)

But even if all that did make sense and was posisble, donno how this would work for NPCs, unless you were able to use a follower mod or option. Maybe make NPC pregnancy chance smaller than PC too so there arent little babies running everywhere! (Also, since it would be even more difficult to get NPCs to be able to care for their children, the mother could just have the baby on her back until it grew into a child, which could eternally follow her or just spawn in their home or give them the same home as the mother, which could be done by using the AI pack of current children in game.

I might have just wasted all that time typing, I donno if its that possible with the modding system and sex lab and all that.

I really like the Idea of this Mod and it works very well ^^

But the Vanilla Childs are ugly, so i use Skykids (with Vanilla replacement). 

Now i have the ugly Vanilla Kids back in all Locations and they are mine *sigh*

Is there a Way to make this Mod compatible with Vanilla Replacers?

A Texture/Mesh Folder to replace the Childs manually would help a lot.  

Nice Addons could be a Follower Option or Name/Guild/Armor/Home from Parents (i have many pitiful Childrens in Dungeons and in the wilderness)

Sorry for my terrible english, i hope it is understandable ^^

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Hey guys have been away from Skyrim for a while, i just reinstalled everything. When i got a girl pregnant her belly scales with clothes but not without, when shes naked, its a flat tummy, any idea what the problem maybe? I realize this is more of a body issue then the pregnancy mechanic but any help or direction would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

• 5 months later...

Hey guys have been away from Skyrim for a while, i just reinstalled everything. When i got a girl pregnant her belly scales with clothes but not without, when shes naked, its a flat tummy, any idea what the problem maybe? I realize this is more of a body issue then the pregnancy mechanic but any help or direction would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Maybe you found the answer already but try to find a body that supports belly scaling. If you use HDT try cbbe HDT or UNP. If you don't use PSB body. It's quite old now but it should stil work.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Needs a skykids patch/option

The adoption issue will have to be done via script, and you will have to make sure absolutely Hearthfires[DLC] is a master.  When a child is born the adoption data you want will have to be applied.  I've never gotten adoption to work without the addfac command via console.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

after i instal this i get ctd on loading screen to my game

EDIT!! i got it loaded and the MCM does in fact work! how do i give my character or follower random chance for soul gem or child or do i have to pick? i see there forced option how does that work Oo

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

Is this thread dead or still being monitored? I had some questions about tweaking this out to my taste a bit. I do want to throw kudos out there for the creation of this mod and HP as well. I know there are pregnancy mods out there now days that can tell you the weather and do all sorts of unthinkable impressive stuff. The neon lights are so pretty. But my system can't handle very many other mods with it. I don't need all that extra. This mod and HP keeps it simple for me. I like that. I am a modder somewhat. I have a few mods here and on the Nexus. There are so many things I haven't even began to explore. Scripting outside of vanilla is out of my league for now. I do know how to get around the CK pretty well. In between ctd. CTDs more than the game itself. LOL. But anyway, I have a question. Would it be difficult for presets of children to be what spawns and eliminate all of the color matching, race combining, DNA swapping scripting that goes on to create the current custom children? Those calculations would no longer be necessary if a preset base was used instead. And then I could make custom children that looked like a miniature version of me or my in-game custom spouse I always use. But they would have to have conditions of getplayerid or something because you wouldn't want Sigrid and Alvor to have kids looking like you or all of Riverwood would be talking about more gossip than Helgi's insanity from seeing a dragon or Embry's lack a sobriety or the kids' latest pranks. I would be labeled the town whore for sure if I'm not already.

2 hours ago, AndragonFirefly said:

Is this thread dead or still being monitored? I had some questions about tweaking this out to my taste a bit. I do want to throw kudos out there for the creation of this mod and HP as well. I know there are pregnancy mods out there now days that can tell you the weather and do all sorts of unthinkable impressive stuff. The neon lights are so pretty. But my system can't handle very many other mods with it. I don't need all that extra. This mod and HP keeps it simple for me. I like that. I am a modder somewhat. I have a few mods here and on the Nexus. There are so many things I haven't even began to explore. Scripting outside of vanilla is out of my league for now. I do know how to get around the CK pretty well. In between ctd. CTDs more than the game itself. LOL. But anyway, I have a question. Would it be difficult for presets of children to be what spawns and eliminate all of the color matching, race combining, DNA swapping scripting that goes on to create the current custom children? Those calculations would no longer be necessary if a preset base was used instead. And then I could make custom children that looked like a miniature version of me or my in-game custom spouse I always use. But they would have to have conditions of getplayerid or something because you wouldn't want Sigrid and Alvor to have kids looking like you or all of Riverwood would be talking about more gossip than Helgi's insanity from seeing a dragon or Embry's lack a sobriety or the kids' latest pranks. I would be labeled the town whore for sure if I'm not already.

Author of this mod last visited Aug 2014.  So no, I wouldn't say it's going to get any changes unless you make them yourself.

Making up a set of preset children and assigning one of them to be "born" should be possible as long as you don't allow more pregnancies to occur than you have presets built.

The fundamental flaw with this mod is that all the children are built from a single ActorBase for each race and the game stores names in the ActorBase record and not the LeveledActorBase record so changing the name of one of the children will change the name of all of the children built from that ActorBase.

I guess you could have resets for your player and spouse and then use the old system for children born to others, just don't expect to be able to give them unique names.

As far as scripting goes, if you're not sure how to do something in a script just ask.  There are lots of people here who know enough scripting that they can tell you if something can be done and how to do it.  As long as you aren't asking them to write the scripts for you, then you should be able to find lots of help here.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

dont know if this has been answered already, havent gone through all the pages from this chat yet, but what exactly did you mean when you said "not compatible with soul gem birth?"
does this mean if someone gets pounded by a skeever or a werewolf they'd actually get pregnant with an actual child instead of the soul gem? idk programming but shouldnt they be separate? only animal/monsters should be able to implant soul gems, so why would there be a conflict between that and regular npc impregnation?

• 7 months later...