Hentai Pregnancy Childbirth Plugin

Ya gotta add that in man, it's what I've been waiting for.

And what about features in "Future Plans"? They sounds really good. Especially "Hearthfire" support and naming. Baby support will also add a great piece of immersion into this kind of mods.

Of course, Hearthfire features can be added through console, but... you know.

Simply put, when I started this mod I had a lot more free time than I do now. Many of the things I want to do with this mod require a lot of research and in some cases reverse-engineering of other people's mods, which takes a fair amount of time in addition to the testing I need to do for each new feature. There are, obviously, not many guides for what I'm trying to do.  :)

Adding Hearthfire support should be easy, but I can't actually afford to buy Hearthfire right now. Yes, my financial situation is somewhat dire -- trying to get myself a better situation is part of why I don't have much time for modding at the moment. I've had some offers from some very kindhearted people to buy Hearthfire for me, but I unfortunately have had to decline -- taking other people's money (so to speak) when I may not be able to follow through any time soon seems a bit dishonest. 

As you can see, I do try to keep up with the thread and release bugfixes when I can. The framework for custom race support is (very) slowly being put in place -- you can see it if you check the MCM from the most recent update. It doesn't do anything, I'll grant you, but it's there. 

Simply put, we all need to back off and leave alone, kitsune32 knows what we want and will more then likely get round to it. But like has already been stated he had free time but now does not. I also appreciate the mod that has been updated so far, and to decline peoples offer to buy him hearthfire is noble... Thank you for this mod m8, and take ya time on what you want to do with it.

I am sorry you are going through a difficult financial time. I know it is hella stressful. I hope you manage to get everything taken care of and to a more secure place soon.

I appreciate it. I probably sound a lot more stressed than I actually am. Was really just trying to convey why this mod's progress has slowed down so much. 

my pc female player is a vampire is sex with npc male vampire become pregnant to born child nord not child vampire why i need child vampire i must follow for vampire child

Do you have the most recent version? I thought I had fixed it so that vampire parents would produce a non-vampire version of their race -- i.e. Argonian Vampires would produce Argonian children, Nord Vampires would produce Nord children, etc. If it's not doing that I'll have to revisit the code. 

As for actually having vampire children, saladboy21 is correct. I had considered that at one point in development as an easter egg -- there is actually a BretonChildRaceVampire available via Babette -- but since it would only have human versions I opted for just having vampires produce normal children of their race. 

On the subject of Bandit Leaders being "custom" I remembered this and HP were different plugins (duh!) and that HP often has no name listed impregnating your character. I wonder if your mod is therefore getting no race data from HP thus, defaults to custom race?

Actually, I think I figured it out. But I'm not sure, because there may be some coding issues on HP's end that would need to be resolved. 

Long story short, there are two commands that one can use to get an actor's attributes. One works on named NPCs, the other works on named and leveled NPCs. For some reason, I used the first command to get facial attributes and the second to pull race info. I changed the command and I think it will probably pull the correct race now. 

The names, however, are part of HP's domain, though it might be dealing with the same problem I just (hopefully) fixed. 

I'll add this bugfix to the next update.

Any further word on vampires? 

Anyone know a mod that makes the children basically short adults? I believe they used to have it in an old version of hentai pregnancy but it was removed.

In what way? 

The old version of HP would spawn a half-size copy of the mother at birth. 

My plugin uses the "short adult" model for all non-human kids because I don't have resources to make kid versions yet. But the game still considers them children. 

half-size copy of the mother

Ah. Well, if that's what you're looking for you're probably going to have to make it yourself. There are only two plugins for HP that I know of, and the other one doesn't deal with children at all. 

Shouldn't be too hard, though. The older versions of HP are still up, right? All you'd have to do is transplant the old code to the SoulGem plugin. 

Awesome mod. Maybe make the children compatible with Children of the Sky (reworked standalone)?

I would love to, but I'm trying to keep this mod from being dependent on too many other mods. 

That being said, I'm not terribly opposed to the idea either. But due to the fact that I'd need to recode a few bits to account for the new races, it's likely to be something that I look into after I get the main feature set finished. And then I'd release it as an alternate version of the mod. 

Which is a good thing, because I'd like to see what that mod comes up with on further development. Some Argonian kids would be nice!

In other news, Steam glitched and gave me Dawnguard free of charge. Considering eventually giving the player the option to repopulate the snow elf race. This would, again, be a "ways down the line" feature, like CotS support and beast kids and whatnot. 

Awesome mod. Maybe make the children compatible with Children of the Sky (reworked standalone)?

I would love to, but I'm trying to keep this mod from being dependent on too many other mods. 

That being said, I'm not terribly opposed to the idea either. But due to the fact that I'd need to recode a few bits to account for the new races, it's likely to be something that I look into after I get the main feature set finished. And then I'd release it as an alternate version of the mod. 

Which is a good thing, because I'd like to see what that mod comes up with on further development. Some Argonian kids would be nice!

I'll be looking forward to it

My character is an Imperial but in the settings only Nord race shows for the child. Wasn't it only happen when using custom race?

The setting is what the child will be if the race is custom (or the game does not recognize/remember it, or it is an animal) etc. It should sometimes be an imperial if you have an imperial.

The menu setting is currently non-functional. It's only there because I had to push out some bugfixes in the middle of tinkering with it. If you're Imperial, your children will be either Imperial or the race of the other parent. If, as saladboy says, the game picks the other parent's race but doesn't recognize it, the child will default to Nord. 

Eventually the menu setting will allow the custom race default to be something other than Nord if you so desire. 

Dammed! My game is crashed :(

How to fix it ?

Seeing as you haven't given me any details, it's going to be kind of difficult for me to help you. When did it crash? What were you doing at the time? Do you have Hentai Pregnancy installed? 

Looks like yes.

I downloading and installed these mods:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/6985-loli-armor-pack-v10-june-17-2012/

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20706-children-of-the-sky-reworked-stand-alone/

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/3030-yii-techniques-labors-children-of-the-sky-r2-upd-0902/

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17062-zaz-animation-pack-2013-10-08/