Hentai Pregnancy Childbirth Plugin

Tobias, Thane of Falkreath and Whiterun looking over his sleeping daughter with his wife Lynnette Lylvieve.

Mod works great for me! Now if only I could name her...

Try the rename spell mod that I linked to in the original post. It's worked pretty well for me, and should serve as a useful temporary measure until I get the naming function working. 

The features of on the children in my game are being saved.  I have two non-nord children born to same race parents and after several saves and reloads, they haven't changed.  One is Argonian and the other is Khajiit.  I haven't tried to mix races yet and see the result, but I will here shortly.  One other note, I do not use Xvision.

I haven't yet checked to see if beast and mer children suffer the same fate, but I can definitely confirm it's happening to human kids. Do note that with Argonians and Khajiit it may be more difficult to tell due to the fact that they don't have any obvious indicators like hair color or eye shape like you'd get with, say, a Dark Elf and a blond Nord -- when your (Nord) child had dark hair and slanted eyes then suddenly reverts to typical Nord hair color and eye shape, it's pretty noticeable. 

Of course, XVision could be part of the problem as well. My next playthrough/testing will not use XVision. It'll also be female so I can be sure that end of things is working correctly. 

just question :

when you say "player allowed to have child" , you mean both sex ? or only women player ? its possible to be male player and "for exemple" have child with lydia ? or we need to be a female player.

You can be either gender. Start a family with Lydia if you so desire.

just question :

when you say "player allowed to have child" , you mean both sex ? or only women player ? its possible to be male player and "for exemple" have child with lydia ? or we need to be a female player.

ah ok , i ask because for now the only mod allow pregnant is only for female player ^^ , thanks !

Tobias, Thane of Falkreath and Whiterun looking over his sleeping daughter with his wife Lynnette Lylvieve.

Mod works great for me! Now if only I could name her...

Try the rename spell mod that I linked to in the original post. It's worked pretty well for me, and should serve as a useful temporary measure until I get the naming function working. 

The features of on the children in my game are being saved.  I have two non-nord children born to same race parents and after several saves and reloads, they haven't changed.  One is Argonian and the other is Khajiit.  I haven't tried to mix races yet and see the result, but I will here shortly.  One other note, I do not use Xvision.

I haven't yet checked to see if beast and mer children suffer the same fate, but I can definitely confirm it's happening to human kids. Do note that with Argonians and Khajiit it may be more difficult to tell due to the fact that they don't have any obvious indicators like hair color or eye shape like you'd get with, say, a Dark Elf and a blond Nord -- when your (Nord) child had dark hair and slanted eyes then suddenly reverts to typical Nord hair color and eye shape, it's pretty noticeable. 

Of course, XVision could be part of the problem as well. My next playthrough/testing will not use XVision. It'll also be female so I can be sure that end of things is working correctly. 

I had a female Nord and male Wood Elf have a child who came out female wood elf with the mothers looks.   Looked like an adult, only child size..lol  Saved it, closed the game down, and then loaded the save.  The child retained all the features as far as I can tell.  Will try it next with a couple humans.  So far it's working for me.

just question :

ah ok , i ask because for now the only mod allow pregnant is only for female player ^^ , thanks !

Not a problem! Remember that to use this mod you do need the main Hentai Pregnancy mod, as this is only a plugin for that. 

I had a female Nord and male Wood Elf have a child who came out female wood elf with the mothers looks.   Looked like an adult, only child size..lol  Saved it, closed the game down, and then loaded the save.  The child retained all the features as far as I can tell.  Will try it next with a couple humans.  So far it's working for me.

Really? Hmmm...

I'd be glad to be wrong about this problem, I truly would. But I have definitely noticed hair color changing between game loads, and the Creation Kit says it shouldn't be working on NPCs at all, so something weird is going on somewhere. 

And yeah, non-human kids are going to look a tad like mini adults for the moment...I promise I'll get that fixed soon! 

At any rate, I can't tell you guys how much I appreciate your help and feedback. 

Prolly already said... but according to lore, the child inherits the race from the mother alone...

Seriously?   :(  Well there goes my pretend Nord-Woodelf family. 

Anyway, would love a source on that!  Love lore.

EDIT

Nevermind, found it, Notes on Racial Phylogeny, an in-game book, though it says "generally bears the racial traits of the mother," not that it was an absolute.  Hm... also does anyone remember the half-orc champion from Oblivion?  Very pale skin?  He seems to have been an exception, due to his very mixed appearance.

I love this mod, but just with a little problem.

My child has gray face :-/

plz, any help?

I use  HentaiPregnancy, HPSoulGemBirth, xvisionchildren - main, xvisionchildren - hearthfire

I'll be honest, I have no idea how to fix that. The standard gray face fix won't work for my mod, since the faces are not created in the CK but rather dynamically generated as the child is created. I'm honestly not sure what's causing it either, since I haven't encountered the problem in my testing. 

Which version of XVision are you using? The Nexus reworked version, or the original? I did see something similar happen once when I accidently enabled Kids of Skyrim (which depends on the original version of XVision) so there might be a problem with the original version of XVision. 

Did you install any of those mods after you'd started your current save? I notice the hair on the child is not standard, are you using hair/texture replacers? 

Any advancement on baby plugin?

Is it still an idea which will see the daylight?

Anyhows, thanks for the great mod :P

Baby will come, I promise. I've been through a very stressful and busy time, and I barely have enough time to start up Skyrim, let alone create and test stuff.

But it will see the light of day. Eventually. I do check this thread often, and am always happy to help troubleshoot or answer questions.

thanks for the reply

I'm using the original version of XVision (Xvision Children - Complete-38712-3-4-1) not the Nexus reworked version,

because the Nexus reworked version will make my child's face more gray!! :(

and yes, I use some hair mod like ApachiiSkyHair, Oblivionhairs :)

any way, still love this mod!!

I love this mod, but just with a little problem.
My child has gray face :-/
plz, any help?

I use  HentaiPregnancy, HPSoulGemBirth, xvisionchildren - main, xvisionchildren - hearthfire

I'll be honest, I have no idea how to fix that. The standard gray face fix won't work for my mod, since the faces are not created in the CK but rather dynamically generated as the child is created. I'm honestly not sure what's causing it either, since I haven't encountered the problem in my testing. 

Which version of XVision are you using? The Nexus reworked version, or the original? I did see something similar happen once when I accidently enabled Kids of Skyrim (which depends on the original version of XVision) so there might be a problem with the original version of XVision. 

Did you install any of those mods after you'd started your current save? I notice the hair on the child is not standard, are you using hair/texture replacers? 

thanks for the reply

I'm using the original version of XVision (Xvision Children - Complete-38712-3-4-1) not the Nexus reworked version,

Hmmm...I had hoped XVision would prove to be the problem, but that doesn't seem to be the case. My current game/test run is without XVision, so I'll check if the problem occurs for me with vanilla faces. I have to admit, though, that there's unlikely to be a fix for it -- the usual fix for the gray face bug involves using the CK to export the character's face as a custom mesh so the game can reference it, but unless there are script commands for that (and I don't think there are) then I won't be able to do that with this mod due to how the faces are created. 

I doubt Apachii is the problem -- I have run with and without it and noticed nothing major. Oblivionhairs I have not used, so I'm not sure how that affects things. 

At any rate, the fact that your child seems to be missing her hands in addition to the face bug suggests that the game is missing some resources somewhere. My mod doesn't alter child resources (yet) so I'm pretty sure it's not me, but no harm in trying to figure it out anyway. 

I'll keep my eyes open and we'll see what I can come up with. 

On another note, has anyone gotten a female NPC pregnant and not been in the same cell when she gave birth? That was recently added to my "to test" list after an odd experience in the game and, as always, I appreciate hearing any feedback from other players. 

thanks for the reply

Hmmm...I had hoped XVision would prove to be the problem, but that doesn't seem to be the case. My current game/test run is without XVision, so I'll check if the problem occurs for me with vanilla faces. I have to admit, though, that there's unlikely to be a fix for it -- the usual fix for the gray face bug involves using the CK to export the character's face as a custom mesh so the game can reference it, but unless there are script commands for that (and I don't think there are) then I won't be able to do that with this mod due to how the faces are created. 

I doubt Apachii is the problem -- I have run with and without it and noticed nothing major. Oblivionhairs I have not used, so I'm not sure how that affects things. 

At any rate, the fact that your child seems to be missing her hands in addition to the face bug suggests that the game is missing some resources somewhere. My mod doesn't alter child resources (yet) so I'm pretty sure it's not me, but no harm in trying to figure it out anyway. 

I'll keep my eyes open and we'll see what I can come up with. 

On another note, has anyone gotten a female NPC pregnant and not been in the same cell when she gave birth? That was recently added to my "to test" list after an odd experience in the game and, as always, I appreciate hearing any feedback from other players. 

Yes.  They normally go to where the mother was at the time.  At least for me that is how it has worked.

A quick update on the ETA for the next update:

I've spent a little bit of time trying to convert the Fallout/Oblivion baby mesh to Skyrim, and have run into a few problems. Ordinarily this would be a simple matter of asking for help on the Nexus or one of the other major modding forums (including this one), but in this particular case I'm up against a brick wall since it turns out porting one game's content into another game and putting it up for distribution is technically illegal and thus most places don't discuss it. That being the case, I'm going to try to find a free baby model to use instead (I believe a few were linked to in this thread, so that'll be easy) so as to avoid getting sued. Oh, and also to get help easier than I otherwise would. 

MCM progress is still coming along. The only two options it'll have at the moment are the "custom race compatibility" option and the "baby instead of child" option, so hopefully that will be simple to set up. 

I'm looking into using Aliases to save and reapply children's facegen data, which would solve the problem at the cost of only allowing a limited number of children. We'll see if this turns out to be the best solution. 

• 2 weeks later...

Not much progress to report, except to say that I have a pretty clear idea of how to make the custom race options work in the MCM now. I also noticed an oversight in my coding which would make the game treat a vampire character as a custom race. Should be an easy fix. Given my current real life troubles, though, it looks like I'm going to have to cut back the amount of features in this update to just the custom race/MCM options/bugfixing. I don't have much time to work with the mod, so I need to focus on things that I can code and test quickly. The baby model and feature saving will have to wait, but I haven't given up on them yet. 

In other news, the latest SexLab update means that your character can now become pregnant via beast (I discovered this after an unfortunate encounter with a bear). I'm not yet sure what, if anything, I will do with this. Right now it's covered under the custom race support I already have in the game. Later I may look into other possibilities, like giving birth to children with special powers or something -- shouts, lycanthropy, etc. 

Not much progress to report, except to say that I have a pretty clear idea of how to make the custom race options work in the MCM now. I also noticed an oversight in my coding which would make the game treat a vampire character as a custom race. Should be an easy fix. Given my current real life troubles, though, it looks like I'm going to have to cut back the amount of features in this update to just the custom race/MCM options/bugfixing. I don't have much time to work with the mod, so I need to focus on things that I can code and test quickly. The baby model and feature saving will have to wait, but I haven't given up on them yet. 

In other news, the latest SexLab update means that your character can now become pregnant via beast (I discovered this after an unfortunate encounter with a bear). I'm not yet sure what, if anything, I will do with this. Right now it's covered under the custom race support I already have in the game. Later I may look into other possibilities, like giving birth to children with special powers or something -- shouts, lycanthropy, etc. 

Or....giving birth to a bear-cub could be cool. :)

A quick update on the ETA for the next update:

I've spent a little bit of time trying to convert the Fallout/Oblivion baby mesh to Skyrim, and have run into a few problems. Ordinarily this would be a simple matter of asking for help on the Nexus or one of the other major modding forums (including this one), but in this particular case I'm up against a brick wall since it turns out porting one game's content into another game and putting it up for distribution is technically illegal and thus most places don't discuss it. That being the case, I'm going to try to find a free baby model to use instead (I believe a few were linked to in this thread, so that'll be easy) so as to avoid getting sued. Oh, and also to get help easier than I otherwise would. 

MCM progress is still coming along. The only two options it'll have at the moment are the "custom race compatibility" option and the "baby instead of child" option, so hopefully that will be simple to set up. 

I'm looking into using Aliases to save and reapply children's facegen data, which would solve the problem at the cost of only allowing a limited number of children. We'll see if this turns out to be the best solution. 

Please do not remove how many kids can be born in skyrim, this adds a lot to the game as there are now loads of sprogs running around towns and cities... Brings it more to life, be nice to have the option off adopting a child (not including vanilla) children but the ones that are born, how about being able to give commands to your own off spring ie go do your chores or go to bed things like that..