View File

A simple, hacked-togther plugin for Hentai Pregnancy that allows the player to lactate on command.

The Hearthfire version allows you to save milk in bottles (or Jugs, actually, which seems somewhat fitting... ;) ). The other one doesn't, but also doesn't require you give Bethesda 5$ for the ability to build a house and have Jugs of Milk exist in the game. You only want one file; they'll probably clash if you have both, and I have no idea what will happen. (This is my first mod ever, for what it's worth, so bugs might be expected.)

Spells should add as soon as you load a save or start a new game with the mod attached.

REQUIRES: SexLab & Hentai Pregnancy. Hearthfire is required for the full effect.

UPDATES: v1.1 If you downloaded earlier while it was just an .esp, please get the .7z version above that includes the proper script files. I forgot them the first time.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    08/31/2013
  • Category
  • Requires
    SexLab, Hentai Pregnancy, Hearthfire (for one version)
  • Special Edition Compatible

Is it possible to code an NPC spouse to give you milk in a bottle when you ask her for it?

Not at the moment. Currently this is just for the player. I'll see if I can figure out how to implement NPCs and dialogue later on.

Is this compatible with RND ?   RND tweaks bottles either in its way

I am honestly not sure, but I didn't change the milk record at all, it's just a standard Hearthfire item.  BYOHFoodMilk in the editor.

I'm the author of the other HP plugin. As far as I know, your plugin and mine shouldn't conflict so long as your ESP is named differently than mine and your scripts don't call or modify the SoulGemBirth script.

If they do, no big deal. Give me a day or so and I should have a better grasp of how your mod works and I'll be able to hopefully iron out any conflicts on my end.

The scripts are pretty tiny, attached to the spells themselves, and they're just OnEvent scripts related to the spellcast.  There is a quest that runs once with a script that iterates through a FormList to add the spells to your inventory.  This is just a simple command mod, not an in-depth tracking attempt.

And yeah, I included the second shot because I thought it was funny. She's staring down at her boob wondering just what the hell is going on here... ;)

I'm the author of the other HP plugin. As far as I know, your plugin and mine shouldn't conflict so long as your ESP is named differently than mine and your scripts don't call or modify the SoulGemBirth script.

If they do, no big deal. Give me a day or so and I should have a better grasp of how your mod works and I'll be able to hopefully iron out any conflicts on my end.

This should be completely independent of your mod, as far as I can tell.  It's a separate plugin that didn't modify any of the base scripts. It just imports HentaiPregnancy.psc to use those functions; I didn't overload them or anything. Your mod works fine together with this one in my game, at the very least.

This should be completely independent of your mod, as far as I can tell. It's a separate plugin that didn't modify any of the base scripts. It just imports HentaiPregnancy.psc to use those functions; I didn't overload them or anything. Your mod works fine together with this one in my game, at the very least.

Good to hear! Always nice when mods don't conflict.

I tried this mod and really impressed!

I have been waiting for the milk mod since the "disbanded" milk mod in the adult download subforum. What a good day!

The only thing now, how to make it to integrated well into the gameplay...

Like the breast mod as usual, there will be a timer for milk production, from zero to full capacity (maximum), default is 24 hours (MCM). The breast size will expand a bit, default is 20% larger than the normal size (MCM). To prevent conflict, may be it need to turn off the breast expansion size setting at the Hentai Pregnancy, since it now handled with Hentai Milk with the real milk.

When the milk produced and the breast at the maximum capacity, you can keep it that way (with a bit of leaking effect), or milk it out. Milk it out like put it in the jar for self consumption or sell it for money. Or let your companion drink it directly from the breast (we need a sucking breast animation for this). It's not only heal the wound but also there will be special effect bonus too that will last for a day. It's an intensive to let us make our companions drink milk everyday, or our male PC drink companion's milk.

If you have sex when the breast at full capacity, during the intense sex scene, your breast will be squirting and reduced the size a bit, just a bit. But be careful, in each sex, there's a change your sex partner or rapist will drink it by sucking it. Who doesn't attracted with the amazing leaking breast...The amount of the milk lost will be variate.

Finally, in the history of Tamriel, being a Milk Drinker in Skyrim is more exciting than being a Drunkard!