Hentai Pregnancy Childbirth Plugin

In other news, the latest SexLab update means that your character can now become pregnant via beast.

What mods were you running for this to happen..

Nothing particularly special. There's an animation pack over in the Adult Mods section. Aside from that, I don't think you really need anything in particular -- any mod that uses SexLab to trigger animations will work, as far as I know (Defeat, Submit, Matchmaker, etc) so long as you actually have animations installed. Haven't bothered to test this, mind you. 

Suggestion for an Option:

Would it be possible to have a feature to delay the notification that you've been impregnated?  For instance, you have sex, and then you find out some time later that you were impregnated?

Would make it more immersive...and help alleviate the desire to reload. ^_^

Not part of my mod, unfortunately. The impregnating happens via the base mod -- mine just handles what happens when labor begins. 

In other news, the latest SexLab update means that your character can now become pregnant via beast.

What mods were you running for this to happen..

Nothing particularly special. There's an animation pack over in the Adult Mods section. Aside from that, I don't think you really need anything in particular -- any mod that uses SexLab to trigger animations will work, as far as I know (Defeat, Submit, Matchmaker, etc) so long as you actually have animations installed. Haven't bothered to test this, mind you. 

Suggestion for an Option:

Would it be possible to have a feature to delay the notification that you've been impregnated?  For instance, you have sex, and then you find out some time later that you were impregnated?

Would make it more immersive...and help alleviate the desire to reload. ^_^

Not part of my mod, unfortunately. The impregnating happens via the base mod -- mine just handles what happens when labor begins. 

It does not work with beast ( no matters the mod used to trigger ), you can fuck em yeah but they don't trigger the   " insertcharactername its impregnating yourcharname ! ".

a pity !

It does not work with beast ( no matters the mod used to trigger ), you can fuck em yeah but they don't trigger the   " insertcharactername its impregnating yourcharname ! ".

a pity !

Really? It worked for me. That's odd. 

Oh well, something else to test. Eventually. 

a pity !

Really? It worked for me. That's odd. 

Oh well, something else to test. Eventually. 

You have another mod wich chnages wild life maybe wich maybe flag fauna different, no idea tbh, i know i have none of those and i can't lol

Would suit me for just the notification that the creature is impregnating you.... As my character has shagged so many creatures but as said before that character was pregnant by a bear yet this has nvr happened to me, not with all testing so what mods used, just can not get my head around this....as to how u can and none other off us can.

I'd personally love to have creature children. I mean, just make them miniature adults (or for wolves maybe a re-textured fox?) and have them behave like children normally would, only with a different model. Hell, having talking animal babies would be adorable.

I know the starting race select had Orcs twice, but saw no especial problem with that.

Actually, though as I think on it, my PC was raped and impregnated by the Bandit Chief at Halted Stream Mine, an Orc. She gave birth to a Nord (she was Altimer) due to "custom race".  That was the only time I got the error, but also the only time she was knocked up by an Orc.

I know the starting race select had Orcs twice, but saw no especial problem with that.

Actually, though as I think on it, my PC was raped and impregnated by the Bandit Chief at Halted Stream Mine, an Orc. She gave birth to a Nord (she was Altimer) due to "custom race".  That was the only time I got the error, but also the only time she was knocked up by an Orc.

Hah, well, funny story about that. 

Turns out I forgot to make the "Orc Child" race unplayable. That'd be why you folks are seeing it twice. As for the custom race bug, I'm not sure -- I'll check to see if Orcs are having Orc babies like they should, though probably not before tomorrow evening. Your PC wasn't a vampire, by any chance? 

At any rate, uploading a fix for that now. Said fix also includes the fix for vampires being seen as a custom race -- I think. Haven't had the opportunity to test it yet. 

I had the same thing happen with a redguard bandit pregnancy. Could it be nameless temp NPC's race is forgotten so it defaults to Nord?

Maybe? I tested it with Orcs (both parents being Orc) and I got an Orc child. Do you use anything that would modify races and/or bandits? 

Creation Kit's refusing to work for me at the moment, but I'll do some double-checking when I can beat it into some semblance of working order. 

No, at least, I don't think so. Would my load order/list help?  I have no custom races installed, just a couple beautification mods needed for the pregnant belly I am using.  The only one that should be modifying men is SoS and it's skeleton, nothing that is not affecting every male.

No, at least, I don't think so. Would my load order/list help?  I have no custom races installed, just a couple beautification mods needed for the pregnant belly I am using.  The only one that should be modifying men is SoS and it's skeleton, nothing that is not affecting every male.

That might help, yeah. Not sure what else could be the problem. 

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
Update.esm=1
HentaiPregnancy.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1
brawlbug-plugin.esp=1
SexLab Solutions.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
HighResTexturePack01.esp=1
HighResTexturePack02.esp=1
HighResTexturePack03.esp=1
Helmets - Khajiit Ears.esp=1
mjhKhajiitSpeak.esp=0
SexLab Romance.esp=1
mjhKhajiitSpeak - Sexlab Romance.esp=0
mjhKhajiitSpeak - Sexlab Solutions.esp=0
mjhKhajiitSpeak - LoversComfort.esp=0
mjhKhajiitSpeak - Sexlab Horny Followers All.esp=0
mjhKhajiitSpeak - Sexlab Horny Followers Female.esp=0
mjhKhajiitSpeak - Sexlab Horny Followers male.esp=0
mjhKhajiitSpeak - Sexlab Radiant Prostitution.esp=0
mjhKhajiitSpeak - Sexlab Submit.esp=0
Futa equippable.esp=1
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp=1
HentaiMilk_HEARTHFIRE.esp=1
SexLab_Paycrime.esp=1
zzEstrus.esp=0
bestrape.esp=1
SexLab Theft and Seduction.esp=1
LoversComfort.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp=1
SexLabDefeat.esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp=1
FNISspells.esp=1
HPSoulGemBirth.esp=1
AnimalSex.esp=1
SexLabWorkingGirl.esp=1
SexLabGuild.esp=1

And what about features in "Future Plans"? They sounds really good. Especially "Hearthfire" support and naming. Baby support will also add a great piece of immersion into this kind of mods.

Of course, Hearthfire features can be added through console, but... you know.