Progress today

- After looking into things its not worth to tackle the issue with taking biped slot of the nails.

- Added set of scrolls that add nails from HN66 nails mod. Scrolls effect last 3 days put I am planning to add features that wear off the nails. That will come after the initial release though.

- Did some scripting for sanguine favor.

- Tried to tackle issue with Taras lines if player interrupt Tara. Tara spirit is not talking if she gets interrupted. I think its because of the force greet package. I don't know why she doesn't stop it even the package is conditioned to stop. Perhaps its because she doesn't have any other package to execute?

- Added stuff to Jeeves

- Tried to test Jeeves barter but could not initiate trade. Need to debug it out.

------

Next in plan:
- Add 2-3 make up sets similar way as the nails and add them to Jeeves barter.
- Add morph bottles to jeeves barter.
- Continue the quest line.
- Implement "attention score" or "vanity score" which is sum of heels, makeup, morphs, nails, nipple/clit piercings

Had annoying issue with the morph potions. I was relying on magic effect magnitude and had to found out the hard way that magic effects don't get magnitude if they don't have duration and proper taper values. ?

Morph potions are now in and will next look into applying YMMP makeups with useable items.

I will probably try to split SLAT into its own ESP for first release once I have enough features in. SLAT is kind of framework for any "sluttification" mods. For first release I want to have sensible spectator packages. Makeups and comments and reactions. Sex addiction and thoughts framework.

Once I have SLAT in order then I concentrate on the MoaH and story quests.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 6/29/2023 at 12:18 PM, poporaltemporal said:

Sadly I announce that I wont implement the mod further. I like the mod idea but skyrim engine is way too buggy and screwy to implement anything this big alone. Also I am pretty sad that skyrim is becoming now AI content generated game why I like to ditch whole game.

What do you mean that Skyrim is becoming "AI content generated game"? Is there a lot of AI generated content other than voice packs?